Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• LucaBrasi
    LucaBrasi
    Lums I think u may be the only ep in this forum, It's like Kyne AD and DC everywhere and an EP here and there.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Controller OP.

Controller definitely has some short comings, but gabs can be pretty formidable despite that. Almost like he's been playing with a handicap this whole time.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    loll finaly received some of the famous hate PMs from Luca-Brasil. He and is group wiped at bleak and we ended up totally screwing his Emp dreams for EP this morning.

Apparently I'm hacker and I use macros and same for the rest of DC. That always cracks me up when I get accused of hacking. Thanks for the compliment Luca!

Hmmm... not familiar with that name...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Controller OP.

Ha... I tried the controller for a little while. Got ok enough to pve with it, but was way too slow for pvp. Of course, most of my gaming experience had been with mouse and keyboard. Used controllers for nes and snes, but since I got my first pc and the original doom came out, it has been pc since then....
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khrogo1 wrote: »
    Lums I think u may be the only ep in this forum, It's like Kyne AD and DC everywhere and an EP here and there.

Ha.. pretty close. Seen Mjollio as ep, and a few of the disenfranchised have popped in for a hot minute, but I seem to be carrying the flame for EP in here.... for the most part
    Obituary:
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    loll finaly received some of the famous hate PMs from Luca-Brasil. He and is group wiped at bleak and we ended up totally screwing his Emp dreams for EP this morning.

Apparently I'm hacker and I use macros and same for the rest of DC. That always cracks me up when I get accused of hacking. Thanks for the compliment Luca!

Lucas Lucifer is what I know him by.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are not the same guys I think. Anyway, just look at the top of your leaderboard...

And yea, the controller's main shortcoming is that it's way slower than what keyboard users are accustomed to. It makes a big difference against more experienced players. But since I'm playing on my laptop, that will do lol.
    Edited by gabriebe on June 23, 2017 6:00PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Lucas Lucifer is what I know him by.

Ah, ok... that seems familiar....
    Obituary:
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those are not the same guys. Anyway, just look at the top of your leaderboard...

And yea, the controller's main shortcoming is that it's way slower than what keyboard users are accustomed to. It makes a big difference against more experienced players. But since I'm playing on my laptop, that will do lol.

Not the same dude? Hmmm well, its nobody then lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Because anyone who is better than you is obviously cheating.

It's true that anybody who is better than me is obviously cheating though.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea its not Lucas lucifer, that guy is much more respectable
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    After hates PMs, hate mails! He sure looks at forums but too scared to post here. I guess he knows that he would get picked apart here. He's so scared of answers that he ignores right away everyone that he sends hate tells. Poor kid...
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a baby. Please hate mail me. He does that thing where he sends you nasty tells and then blocks you.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    He's a baby. Please hate mail me. He does that thing where he sends you nasty tells and then blocks you.

I can't stand that, that's why 2 can play that game.... /ignored.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just think it's foolish to not try and figure out how some one defeated you so it doesn't happen again. I talk strategies, tactics and builds with people who have clobbered me countless times because I WANT TO L2P. Dissemination of information improves performance. Learn/Teach. giphy.gif
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    I just think it's foolish to not try and figure out how some one defeated you so it doesn't happen again. I talk strategies, tactics and builds with people who have clobbered me countless times because I WANT TO L2P. Dissemination of information improves performance. Learn/Teach. giphy.gif

Yeah, I have countless clips saved on my hard drive of fights that I've lost so I can go back and watch them and try to identify any mistakes I made or things I could've done differently to improve my chances of winning... Some people like to blame their losses on everything but themselves, and others like to use their losses as a learning experience so they can become better players.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well said
  • LucaBrasi
    LucaBrasi
    After hates PMs, hate mails! He sure looks at forums but too scared to post here. I guess he knows that he would get picked apart here. He's so scared of answers that he ignores right away everyone that he sends hate tells. Poor kid...

I ignore you cuz if I want to listen to a bunch of teenagers to early 20yr olds give excuses/complain, argue or stroke ur ego's ill just come here and catch up. look coming up to 300 pgs and you can go thru all them and will find just about everyone here is Ad or Dc or both why is that? Cuz Ad and Dc need somewhere safe to talk about their feelings like women. ur Little circle jerk crew here can talk all the trash they want that's all they can do.
    It's funny you guys say u reroll to help noobs ect. u reroll cuz u aint top in vet the only way most of u can even make the top is by rolling over noobs with a coordinated discord grp- pathetic. YOU DONT HELP ANYONE thats why noobs in ur faction still use the wrong seige why noobs cant kill anything without outnumbering their opponent!
    You want to complain about balance you are screwing up balance in non vet the people that make Kyne campaign un-enjoyable to new players are right here in this forum. AoTD, Grave Diggers, Pugz, Byte, House Sotha, Lycans of the Pact, GoNB, ect these are some of the guilds I have been part of/ ran with over the yrs none of you can say anything you just thro noobs into zerg grps and use them like meat shields u don't teach or help anyone, ur in non vet cuz its easier to roll noobs so cut the crap!
    P.S I am older then most of you, I finished school while most of you didn't have a hair on ur nut some of u still don't and some of u just don't have nuts
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have never ever run with GoNB. So that's a strike against any shred of credibility you ever might have had. Also, we've actually picked up more people from Kyne and we're up to 72 members, so I think we are helping newer players - we're certainly excited to be welcoming some fresh faces. It's been great to run pretty much all in vet and have the same success as in non-vet, but we make a lot more AP.

It sounds like finishing school that early didn't do a whole lot of good for you.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha
    And I thought I was the only old person to play this game. We are just grumpy when we get old I guess
    Edited by Stridig on June 24, 2017 3:14PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I ignore you cuz if I want to listen to a bunch of teenagers to early 20yr olds give excuses/complain, argue or stroke ur ego's ill just come here and catch up. look coming up to 300 pgs and you can go thru all them and will find just about everyone here is Ad or Dc or both why is that? Cuz Ad and Dc need somewhere safe to talk about their feelings like women. ur Little circle jerk crew here can talk all the trash they want that's all they can do.
    It's funny you guys say u reroll to help noobs ect. u reroll cuz u aint top in vet the only way most of u can even make the top is by rolling over noobs with a coordinated discord grp- pathetic. YOU DONT HELP ANYONE thats why noobs in ur faction still use the wrong seige why noobs cant kill anything without outnumbering their opponent!
    You want to complain about balance you are screwing up balance in non vet the people that make Kyne campaign un-enjoyable to new players are right here in this forum. AoTD, Grave Diggers, Pugz, Byte, House Sotha, Lycans of the Pact, GoNB, ect these are some of the guilds I have been part of/ ran with over the yrs none of you can say anything you just thro noobs into zerg grps and use them like meat shields u don't teach or help anyone, ur in non vet cuz its easier to roll noobs so cut the crap!
    P.S I am older then most of you, I finished school while most of you didn't have a hair on ur nut some of u still don't and some of u just don't have nuts

Were you in school so long ago they didn't have English classes or something?
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow. I never thought you'd have the balls to post something where people can answer you knowing your in game methods..
    You claim to be a grown man? Then tell me why do you act like a butthurt 15 years old kid when you get wiped by a simple pug group. You are just 1 more salty dude on the list. Don't pretend you know us btw, you clearly don't...
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Half those guilds don't even exist here anymore and don't you dare come in talkin about Byte fool, you know nothing about us, or anyone here. Byte doesn't even run groups anymore dummy. Dunno who you are nor do I care so take your salt and throw it in your own eye.

AND ofc I dont have nuts, Im a fkn girl! :D
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on June 24, 2017 3:50PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You have never run with BYTE. I dont have a clue who you are. Also, I dont care if you are 85 years old, you still have the mental capacity of a 12 year old. Tellinng someone that you want them and there whole family to get aids and die....you're a real class act. pfft.

Edited by Valen_Byte on June 24, 2017 4:02PM
    GM of BYTE
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno who this kid is but he's funny.
    p.s. not ad or dc here.
    Edited by Mjollo on June 24, 2017 3:57PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #triggered
    giphy.gif

As the former Hand of Sotha I don't recall ever having you in one of my raids. Although there were a lot of plebs running with us back then.... And a few angry old men, complaining about how they couldn't get their *** up. Maybe you were one of them?
    Also to complain about noobs in the noob campaign seems like a catch 22 no?
    Edited by Gederic on June 24, 2017 4:25PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He told me that I zerged him when I 1vX'd him. That made me chuckle. A lot.

Also, maybe it would be better to interpret him finishing school early as he just didn't finish school? I mean, a high school drop out finishes school 8-10 years before I do.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

59f8cc16ec098a311646350b7026b0569cf09fcc.600.jpg
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Its funny that I am personally evidence to the contrary. A year and a half ago I was a squishy little pve-land noob potato. But it's because of the people in this thread and in those Guilds that I have improved to this point. You talk about "somewhere safe to talk about their feelings like women" but are to afraid to actually talk to the people that you hate whisper and rage at. And don't say women like it's a bad thing man cuz there are a bunch here and in Kyne and in guild that can surely kick your ass. And after they do I'm sure they'd love to hear all about how you're feeling with your hate, just like you do to the rest of us.

Games are meant to be fun. If it really makes you that upset maybe you should try a different game. Just sayin.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's the one who needs a safe space ._.
This discussion has been closed.