Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, I'm always harassing Rak's group and that's the problem.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many times have i encountered rak running to the same places as me so we'll have to duel and whisper each other haha. We end up have the same tactics too often.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    When I first tried out PvP I was in the Pact, and somebody pointed me at a website one of the guilds there keeps. It had a lot of basic information clearly stated and probably saved me a thousand dumb mistakes. So it isn't just running groups. Anybody who thinks the guilds in this campaign aren't helping noobs isn't paying attention.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
    Options
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    The majority nowadays want a leader but don't want to lead. It takes a lot of patience to constantly teach people how to play properly.

I believe you. That seems to be one of the key differences between the good groups and the bad ones. Patience, and a plan. If they ask me where we should go next, it's just not a good sign at all.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
    Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    My comment got deleted o.o I think zos took it seriously q.q Well @Mjollo , you're still poop
    Options
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    See, I'm always harassing Rak's group and that's the problem.

I still haven't had an Adenoma sighting. Or anybody of Tacoma.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
    Options
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Swaye on June 26, 2017 12:00PM
    Swaye.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anlace wrote: »
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Ok but now we want to know who is 'the famous one' lol

It was @Raknosh in the form of a Wyvern. :)

I'm keeping a mental scorecard of forum peeps I've encountered in game. The DC ones are easiest, but I did see Definitely Not Dixon and maybe the AD Archon. Maybe. Usually when AD is near I'm concentrating pretty hard on other things.

I find that it gets pretty easy to identify fellow forum posters if you're on the forums a lot. Once you see the same names quite a few times they become much easier to identify. I've even had several people who only view and don't actually post on this forum recognize me in-game from posting here. Sadly, I'm taking a bit of a break right now, so you likely won't see me in the game in the near future.
    Nah, I flew under the radar and had no clue what I was doing. The first character I ever had half a clue on was a stamblade that was dw/2h on AD. He was "Adrenal Adenoma."

I actually remember seeing that name around when I was first starting out. There were a handful of names I started to remember early on, probably because they would regularly either kick or save my ass, depending on which side they were on.
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Thats too bad, was going to hop in but I think Ill try out the new Arma map instead.

Arma huh? You try PUBG yet? I hear it is quite popular with the Arma player base, though I can't say I've ever played Arma myself.

Sorry I didnt see this till now. Yes, I have it. Its pretty fun. Similar to arma but faster gameplay. Cross between arma and the hunger games. Lol Its good alternative when ad is being dumb. Also... Stream sale right now. : ))

Yeah, I've been playing it religiously since I've unofficially gone on hiatus from ESO. Outside of how great the gameplay is, I really love how transparent the dev team has been, and how dedicated they seem to improving both client-side and server-side stability. A lot of these "Early Access" games tend to stay in early access for years, but by all accounts they have every intention of being out of early access by the end of 2017. There are a lot of good signs that PUBG will be a very successful game for a long time.
    Khrogo1 wrote: »
    Raknosh wrote: »
    After hates PMs, hate mails! He sure looks at forums but too scared to post here. I guess he knows that he would get picked apart here. He's so scared of answers that he ignores right away everyone that he sends hate tells. Poor kid...
    He's a baby. Please hate mail me. He does that thing where he sends you nasty tells and then blocks you.

I ignore you cuz if I want to listen to a bunch of teenagers to early 20yr olds give excuses/complain, argue or stroke ur ego's ill just come here and catch up. look coming up to 300 pgs and you can go thru all them and will find just about everyone here is Ad or Dc or both why is that? Cuz Ad and Dc need somewhere safe to talk about their feelings like women. ur Little circle jerk crew here can talk all the trash they want that's all they can do.
    It's funny you guys say u reroll to help noobs ect. u reroll cuz u aint top in vet the only way most of u can even make the top is by rolling over noobs with a coordinated discord grp- pathetic. YOU DONT HELP ANYONE thats why noobs in ur faction still use the wrong seige why noobs cant kill anything without outnumbering their opponent!
    You want to complain about balance you are screwing up balance in non vet the people that make Kyne campaign un-enjoyable to new players are right here in this forum. AoTD, Grave Diggers, Pugz, Byte, House Sotha, Lycans of the Pact, GoNB, ect these are some of the guilds I have been part of/ ran with over the yrs none of you can say anything you just thro noobs into zerg grps and use them like meat shields u don't teach or help anyone, ur in non vet cuz its easier to roll noobs so cut the crap!
    P.S I am older then most of you, I finished school while most of you didn't have a hair on ur nut some of u still don't and some of u just don't have nuts

Grave Diggers doesn't even run anymore.....

I know cause i'm a officer of the guild and next in line for guildmaster.

plus!!! idk even remember you, so you were definitely not an important member of grave diggers.

you salty pug.

I'm starting to notice a pattern here...

Can an officer from any of the guilds this guy has supposedly run with actually confirm that he was part of that guild?

This one time I ran with the Pugz of Daggerfall. Or at least one of them. The famous one. And actually I rode kind of behind them until they stopped to attack things, but I was there for that part unless I died or rode into the middle of spriggans and wisps and things, and then I actually did have to run.

My sample size of that one time indicates that one guild does inform the noobs, eg me, and is a credit to the Covenant. Name drop + opinion woo!

(Sorry, salty guy is so hilarious it put me in a whimsical mood.)

Yeah, I've never been a part of any PVP guilds, but I've ended up in PUG groups led by members of established guilds on occasion, and in my experience, they always try to help the newer players, but many of those players refuse to listen and just run around doing whatever. Now of course a PUG group is different than an actual guild group, but to me it suggests that new players need to actually be willing to listen and learn to get anything out of running with a group, and plenty of new players aren't willing to do that. I don't know enough about any of the major guilds to comment from experience on how helpful they are to new players, but I have heard plenty of good things about many of the guilds out there in that regard.

I think they listen. The majority doesn't say much and wants leadership. But those leaders are going to have to say the same things every time anyway, because there's always somebody who doesn't know, and if they don't keep up with it eventually there are a lot of people who don't know. I can imagine that would get frustrating, and boring. Some leaders don't bother, some do.

Idk, I remember running in a group a while back where we were sieging some keep, and after one of the outer walls was down, at least 8-12 people kept sieging a different wall. The group lead said multiple times in chat that the other wall was already down but they just kept on sieging. Then later on when we started sieging the inner, a bunch of people started fighting at the porch, and the group lead said repeatedly to come to the side and avoid the porch, but they just stayed there. Again, this was a PUG group and not an official guild group, and I have no doubts that players that actually join a guild are much more willing to listen, but I think there are quite a few new players out there that don't actually want to listen or try to learn anything, so I could see how to some it may seem like guilds aren't helping new players since so many new players don't appear to actually want the help.
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I`ve noticed that the forums folks seem to target each other a lot... something about seeing a familiar name makes you want to hit them more I suppose

Oh yeah no doubt I definitely focus you guys when I see you in-game. Since pretty much everybody here (at least that I've run into) is much better than the average player, it is more fun that way too. Despite what some people may think, I doubt anybody here is particularly interested in running over somebody who doesn't know what they're doing.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aww @Swaye ! I'm still around on DC, and I'll always have your back in a fight. You just might see me in a banana peel sometimes. Or a wedding dress. Tho will miss that lovely accent and giggle fits.

I like finding forums folk in game, gives me the opportunity to chat about the stuff. And fight with/against them. And ColoursYouHave is right, these that you recognize are typically smarter/tougher opponents than the average pug. When you know what they're capable of, you know you've got to focus.

Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agreed!!! i very much enjoy fighting against the people i talk to in here .... If I see Vyle or Valen or anyone else in here i purposely target them ... i use vyle and valen as an example because they were the most recent ( last night ) lol ... was on my new stamWarden " Ŵølf iv "the last couple of days :D
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on June 26, 2017 12:02PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just focus pug leaders. it's nothing personal as Rak knows. i love the man but sometimes you have to cut the head off the snake to get the rest of the mob to fall lol. same with any large pug group.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Brain storming names for my tenth incarnation of Dixon. Want it to be something like "Dixon the 10th" but cooler lol I was thinking DecaDix but idk. Ideas?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decathalete Dixon?
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    diXon
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    diXon

Thats clever. Hmmm....
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "u talk a lot of *** for a college boi that cant fight guess every lil *** ass *** feels superior over a keyboard. talk ur *** that's all u can do and have done since joining this forum everyone in this forum are egotistical *** and ur one the biggest ones bunch of try hards"

I got this in a love letter. It made me smile! I think folks can guess my secret admirer. I'm gonna miss this campaign.

<3<3<3
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "u talk a lot of *** for a college boi that cant fight guess every lil *** ass *** feels superior over a keyboard. talk ur *** that's all u can do and have done since joining this forum everyone in this forum are egotistical *** and ur one the biggest ones bunch of try hards"

I got this in a love letter. It made me smile! I think folks can guess my secret admirer. I'm gonna miss this campaign.

<3<3<3

Actually..... that could have come from any number of jerks. People like you and I seem to have a few fans out there.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mhmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    "go *** urself dude ur aint *** irl or in game so stfu the way u play nb reminds me of vamp Emily u pathetic piece of *** "

Adenomas not the only one with a love letter. :D
    I has a fan too!
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got one too lol on phone so cant copy n paste right now. Will share later. Lol this guy wants to be famous sooo bad lol.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like someone didn't finish school yet ... with those grammatical errors lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1rjdj9.jpg
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on June 26, 2017 4:10PM

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It still amazes me how bent out of shape people get in this game. Even the ones who claim to be "older" act like silly little kids. I even got called the "C" word on the forums yesterday. Again. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, this is such a bonding moment with all our letters.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i need to get gud.... i getz no letterz :'(

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

You're never on long enough to get under people's skin IMO.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

You're never on long enough to get under people's skin IMO.

lol TOUCHE!!! LMAO

Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Same. :( My next Kyne character is a stamblade, though, so I have high hopes of getting hate mail soon.
    Edited by casparian on June 26, 2017 4:38PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have this week off though after today :D ... although ill be spending most of the day with my fiance and soon to be step son tomorrow .... but after that.... ESO TIME!!!

Options
This discussion has been closed.