Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Last night was pretty fun - I thought it was a good last time to play in Kyne before focusing just on vet. I'll be back every once in a while to lead guild groups but for the most part I'm going to be out of the campaign (and the thread). It's been a blast to play regularly with/against you all over the last year or so.

To part is the lot of all mankind. The world is a scene of constant leave-taking, and the hands that grasp in cordial greeting today, are doomed ere long to unite for the last time, when quivering lips pronounce the word - Farewell.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's a big boy and needs a safe space. He told me I macro and had to "farm special sets to get emp" - which is weird, because I feel dirty that I farmed up necropotence for my magwarden and didn't just use crafted sets.

According to some people, if you don't use white crafted gear, it's unfair. Personally, I call em lazy.
    What is a MMORPG if not about taking time to get better gear. C'mon, that's the bloody point of this whole genre...
    Last night was pretty fun - I thought it was a good last time to play in Kyne before focusing just on vet. I'll be back every once in a while to lead guild groups but for the most part I'm going to be out of the campaign (and the thread). It's been a blast to play regularly with/against you all over the last year or so.

See ya around in vet!

Edited by Raknosh on June 13, 2017 8:36PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    According to some people, if you don't use white crafted gear, it's unfair. Personally, I call em lazy.
    What is a MMORPG if not about taking time to get better gear. C'mon, that's the bloody point of this whole genre...

Agreed. Also, I didn't put all that time and effort into becoming a master crafter at everything the game has to offer to not utilize it. lol!

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Bittersweet to see you go, but totally understand the grind/farm fatigue that is BwB/Kyne.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really, really hate all the people that ask for 1v1s because they do this thing where they just talk trash, delay, and then don't show up. This is the most irritating crap.

Also, legit question - who uses @names in game? Because I don't and I was called a few choice words for killing someone who I thought was a random but apparently they switched characters just for a duel lol.

A bit late on this, but I do not use @ names. That is why I can never whisper @W0lf_z13 after I get reked by him...

#wolfhunt
    #userealletterforyourtoonspeople
    #paytacoma
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I have to say, getting the killing blow on the person who sent me this a few days ago, on his last emp keep, felt a special kind of GOOD

http://i.imgur.com/ynjHA1K.jpg

Wow... Someone needed a hug....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • axlmayhem
    axlmayhem
    Soul Shriven
    MOTHER *** BEANCORN!!!
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    I really, really hate all the people that ask for 1v1s because they do this thing where they just talk trash, delay, and then don't show up. This is the most irritating crap.

Also, legit question - who uses @names in game? Because I don't and I was called a few choice words for killing someone who I thought was a random but apparently they switched characters just for a duel lol.

A bit late on this, but I do not use @ names. That is why I can never whisper @W0lf_z13 after I get reked by him...

#wolfhunt
    #userealletterforyourtoonspeople
    #paytacoma

LMFAO!!!!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Will miss seeing you around and killing me when we 1v1. Enjoyed it!
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    axlmayhem wrote: »
    MOTHER *** BEANCORN!!!

Every time I see you I crave chips and dip.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to start doing more vet pvp and leaving the ever winning bwb dc but since the campaign name change, it seems like the high DC pop of BwB had the same idea and went to Sotha Sil. Now kyne is the underpop and it was a ton of fun tonight!
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evenings and night are always fun.

It's the day desert that sucks hard.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Evenings and night are always fun.

It's the day desert that sucks hard.

Yea I havnt played much since Kyne, but from what I've seen so far, it's much better than bwb was at the end
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play in the day and let me know how fun it is.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I work in the day
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just saying that evenings are not representative of how fun a campaign can be.

The traitor

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welp, that is relative to everyone. For me, I mostly play it in prime time, and prime is def fun these day
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one agrees that prime time US has the most varied and enjoyable pvp lately. Notably the midnight(est) to 4am crowd has been exciting as well especially the mileage between Nikel/Ash and Sej/BRK.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on June 16, 2017 9:42AM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    havent been in cyro much the last few days... been mainly working on the new toon .... prob wont be on much tonight either though... got ALOT of cleaning to do for my bday in 2 weeks ... having my new family over for my bday :)
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    I'm coming back from a long break, making new toons cyea guys on the battlefield.
    Yolo DK - DK Darkelf Former Empress of Blackwater Blade 3 Days 16 hours
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Commodvs Avrelivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 Day 10 hours
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.
    Death by Caesar NB argonian L41
    Marcus Avrelivs Caesar - Stam DK Former Emperor Vivic 6 hours longest
    Nero Clavdivs Caesar - Stam Warden Kyne Former Emperor 12 hours longest.
    Crystallized Frags Lvl 48, Solo mag sorc.
    Unknown Champion Of The Covenant

Officer of Grave Diggers DC PC/NA CP 700+
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm coming back from a long break, making new toons cyea guys on the battlefield.

Welcome back. You are the 2cnd GD member I've seen back lately
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, tried Vivec for the first time tonight, and I hated it...
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try Kyne, we were 2 bars of DC fighting against a poplocked AD on an emp push at midnight... and we still were able to defend Aleswell lol. It was a nice little banana puddle all over the place.
    Edited by gabriebe on June 17, 2017 4:50PM

The traitor

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep hearing members from a couple different guilds complaining that DC needs help in Kyne. Those people who claim DC #1 and the people who promise to gate camp the other fractions should get in there and lead DC to victory.
    Edited by Stridig on June 18, 2017 4:57AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent a lot of time this week leading some groups and helping some new people lead groups too. I've also seen the regular DC players doing their best to hold the map despite being at a heavy disadvantage.

Know who I haven't seen much? The people who complained how dominating DC was and how they were yearning to play as underdogs again.

The traitor

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to make you lie, I'll be leading against those *** odds today :tongue:
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will be seeing a lot more of me in the coming weeks. There are a ton of new players that need training and with that come those few with the drive to really excel. Guilds better keep eyes open for talent and skill and nab the good ones before any one else.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welp, that 3 AD bars vs 1-1 didn't go too well xD
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's with the gate camping lately?

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ands what's up with the ppl who run faster than a horse with rapids lately?
This discussion has been closed.