Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ all this obvious baiting xD

Don't bother, bwb is dead
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

WELL YOUR GUILD IS DEAD

Oh wait, I'm in your guild. Dammit, I don't know how to do this trash talk thing. :( Can someone coach me?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

WELL YOUR GUILD IS DEAD

Oh wait, I'm in your guild. Dammit, I don't know how to do this trash talk thing. :( Can someone coach me?

Actually.... there must be a separate guild ignore list while in Cyrodiil. We had a new player join the guild last night. I took him to Cyrodiil and asked in guild chat several times if there was a group up. Not a single person out of 30 online responded to me. Ever. I thought damn, they all must have me on ignore. Every single one of them. The new guy says to me "Well at least you invited me to an active guild" hahahaha. I couldn't believe it.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

WELL YOUR GUILD IS DEAD

5pc Viscious Tongue (vamp.emily's fav) + 3pc Faction's Bias (All heavy) + 4pc Raging Fingers. All sharpened and impen. That should get you started.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zakazh wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    Well.... can't somebody at least argue with me about something?

Also, lol at DC for thinking they're good for teaming up with EP and emping with population advantage. If it was even close to an even pop, AD would be steamrolling all of you guys. Of course then you guys decided to be classless and camp AD gates too. Maybe drop the zerg and get some skill and then we can all do real PVP.

Come on @vamp_emily, tell me how wrong I am.

I don't think this is necessarily true. I've only been playing in Cyrodiil for a few months, but I've been in many of the biggest fights in BWB/Kyne since then. One thing I've noticed is that AD seems to have far fewer healers than DC does, which means you generally lose the "even" fights. AD is infested with glass-cannon sorcs and archer types, who fall over like leaves in the wind when some of the old-timers like my PUGz guildmates charge into them (whilst I'm busily Purge-ing the CCs and such-like). These same sorcs can certainly kill people, but the archer types seem like a waste of space. It's extremely rare that I ever die to bow skills.

Since this game has become heavily boring of late (I'm SOOOO sick of having to farm/craft/buy gear every 4-6 levels for this lowbie crap), I was seriously thinking of just deleting all of my lowbies and heading to AD for a change of pace, since I only really play healers and they appear needed there. Some of the AD players in this forum have been darn nice to me here (in PMs) and in-game as well. Nothing against PUGz, of course, who are really great folks and I owe them a lot!

Zakazh - Probably healing the guy you wanna kill, so kill me first - PUGz of Daggerfall

Tbh I dont think PUGz has that many healers theres Darv, Nov and Rak (both sometimes) and me lol
    And reuse gear in BWB/Kyne :tongue:
    Edited by Vetixio on June 7, 2017 9:19PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh talking of trash talk some AD guy in TF accused me of using cheat engines lol and I'm not even good what is he on :lol:

P.S I have screenshots somewhere if required :tongue:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Raknosh , BwB is dead. It's time for a new generation of try hards.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did I say I hate loadscreen?
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

WELL YOUR GUILD IS DEAD

5pc Viscious Tongue (vamp.emily's fav) + 3pc Faction's Bias (All heavy) + 4pc Raging Fingers. All sharpened and impen. That should get you started.

YOU HAVE 12 PIECES! HACKS CONFIRMED!

WELL YOUR GUILD IS DEAD

Actually.... there must be a separate guild ignore list while in Cyrodiil. We had a new player join the guild last night. I took him to Cyrodiil and asked in guild chat several times if there was a group up. Not a single person out of 30 online responded to me. Ever. I thought damn, they all must have me on ignore. Every single one of them. The new guy says to me "Well at least you invited me to an active guild" hahahaha. I couldn't believe it.

Was that in PUGz chat? I know personally, sometime people PM me and I see it, but I'm too busy to answer (either in battle, or leading in chat, or coordinating...or all at same time) and then I completely forget. So I'm sorry if I have seemingly ignored any of you in the past, the multitasking is just too hardcore sometime. That's why my fav add on must be Auto invite loll
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WELL YOUR GUILD IS DEAD

WELL YOUR GUILD IS DEAD

Was that in PUGz chat? I know personally, sometime people PM me and I see it, but I'm too busy to answer (either in battle, or leading in chat, or coordinating...or all at same time) and then I completely forget. So I'm sorry if I have seemingly ignored any of you in the past, the multitasking is just too hardcore sometime. That's why my fav add on must be Auto invite loll

You weren't on Rak. It's cool. We got a good laugh out of it.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC seems like the kind of alliance that likes to put pineapples on pizza, TBH.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that though.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

EWWWWWWW HELL NAW!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you guys know that @Raknosh has a man bun and smokes a vape? How about that @Adenoma drives A little smart car? No? Did you all know that @DeadlyRecluse has an elongated tail bone. It makes it look like he has a little tail. Gross
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you guys know that @Raknosh has a man bun and smokes a vape? How about that @Adenoma drives A little smart car? No? Did you all know that @DeadlyRecluse has an elongated tail bone. It makes it look like he has a little tail. Gross

I had to google to see whats a man bun, but how the *** did you know xD
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I had to google to see whats a man bun, but how the *** did you know xD

Clairvoyance
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

WELL YOUR GUILD IS DEAD

WELL YOUR GUILD IS DEAD

Dual Wield trash talk obviously. Sharpened Raging Fingers, one with fire enchant, one with frost for that ice cold burn. OP. AF.

Or disease enchant for that sick burn. Result is usually the same.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on June 8, 2017 4:28AM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH, I got stuck with the family minivan. It's great camouflage on the highway - people just think I'm speeding to get kids to soccer practice. Jokes on them... I'm just late.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

HEY! ... i like pineapple on pizza!!!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you all know that @DeadlyRecluse has an elongated tail bone. It makes it look like he has a little tail. Gross

#ArgonianLife
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I like that though.

I guess DC aren't the only ones with a couple screws loose...
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think AD zone thinks I have a lot of screws loose...
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

HEY! ... i like pineapple on pizza!!!!

Agree! But I also like artichokes on my pizza...

#westcoastlife
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West Coast = Best Coast
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West Coast = Best Coast

That's just fact. Just look what the East Coast gave us... the bad Washington....

Edited by Lumsdenml on June 8, 2017 7:28PM
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    West Coast = Best Coast

That's just fact. Just look what the East Coast gave us... the bad Washington....

And Florida.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    And Quebec!
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Quebec!

Yessss... let the East Coast hate flow through us all! :)

023294.jpg

Obituary:
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight's forecast is buggy and cold.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heeeeeeey.... im on the east coast!!!! .... first it was bashing the pineapple on pizza... now the east coast .... !!! lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
This discussion has been closed.