Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I just miss @vamp_emily .

I have GF guarantee of no aggro/no guilt when I play tonight and tomorrow if I get a haircut and help her out with setting up her apartment. Life is good.

Gf aggro morphs to wife aggro which has a bigger aoe.....

And spawns adds if you DPS too fast.

And those adds can drain your resources very quickly if you're not prepared. Might need to change up your build a bit to deal with them.

Yeah, it becomes more of a sustain game, for sure--but oddly, seducer STOPS being a good set at that point : /
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Or if you forget to apply your damage shield

Noobs think burst timing can prevent the adds. PSA: Apply your damage shields!
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love stamwarden. The burst is the other true god. Nightblader being the one.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at vet cat. Funny dude.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really, really hate all the people that ask for 1v1s because they do this thing where they just talk trash, delay, and then don't show up. This is the most irritating crap.

Also, legit question - who uses @names in game? Because I don't and I was called a few choice words for killing someone who I thought was a random but apparently they switched characters just for a duel lol.
    Edited by Adenoma on June 11, 2017 5:50AM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use @names. Makes it easy to spot known players.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really, really hate all the people that ask for 1v1s because they do this thing where they just talk trash, delay, and then don't show up. This is the most irritating crap.

Also, legit question - who uses @names in game? Because I don't and I was called a few choice words for killing someone who I thought was a random but apparently they switched characters just for a duel lol.

I always do. Much easier to get to know players that way.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma 1v1 me, scrub.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But then don't show up to the duel. That would be a good summary of my experiences with people who duel in BwB. Or bet large sums of money and then be a sore loser and not pay up.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like seeing what ppl name their characters too much to use @names, I mean some people really put some thought into those names man! I wanna see those! I have both turned on for chat boxes.

Also, I've not pvp'd much in a while, got on last night and had a lot of fun, was a good night.

Also, also....

#PAYADENOMA
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But then don't show up to the duel. That would be a good summary of my experiences with people who duel in BwB. Or bet large sums of money and then be a sore loser and not pay up.

Don't worry, I wasn't planning on it.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :smile:
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one has enjoyed many battles over the past week. This one prays that your ganks are true and loading screens are short.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @names are the default when you're on the gamepad UI, never used character names for that reason. You can still see character names easily though, it's right below the usernames in the on-screen reticle and it's also what KC shows when you kill/get killed. It's way easier to spot how small the below 50 PvP community can be.

That being said you should all use character names because I put a lot of efforts into these puns.

Edited by gabriebe on June 12, 2017 9:42AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my sWarden is getting ready for BwB ...

14790983_zpsceogaesd.jpg
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way.... when you have a group full of PvPers doing trials, things get interesting. Good times!!
    Edited by Stridig on June 12, 2017 3:41PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    By the way.... when you have a group full of PvPers doing trials, things get interesting. Good times!!

It was kind of the same as always. Anita Nurse on heals, all the same names I'm used to in TS, Rak had lag. There was even a fight on the ramparts with sieges going off.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

It was kind of the same as always. Anita Nurse on heals, all the same names I'm used to in TS, Rak had lag. There was even a fight on the ramparts with sieges going off.

I'm not used to lag in pve tho, idk wtf was going on yesterday. 2 hours before that, I had to drop at last boss of a pledge. Rip my 2 keys. The trial wasn't that bad at least, just 2 big lag spike at last boss but what's 1 less DPS when you have 8 in group lol
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get more lag in PvE than in PvP usually. Especially when I had just started playing, it was very common for me to just walk in the sky between half-rendered buildings with all NPCs on a smoke break.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually turned off all buff timers and things like that a long time ago and it made a huge difference in PvE. At least for me it did.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP with the three bars and DC with one right now? The times are a changing.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I have noticed that there are a TON of new players since Morrowind's public release. I get the sense that the next few weeks are going to get pretty interesting in pvp land.
    giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Edited by DCeiver0 on June 13, 2017 12:31AM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

I have noticed that there are a TON of new players since Morrowind's public release. I get the sense that the next few weeks are going to get pretty interesting in pvp land.
    giphy.gifgiphy.gif

A ton of new players you say? Now would be the perfect time for me to start playing again so I can do some sweet 1vXing to stroke my ego!
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say, getting the killing blow on the person who sent me this a few days ago, on his last emp keep, felt a special kind of GOOD

http://i.imgur.com/ynjHA1K.jpg
    Edited by gabriebe on June 13, 2017 2:06AM

The traitor

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Classy
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I have to say, getting the killing blow on the person who sent me this a few days ago, on his last emp keep, felt a special kind of GOOD

LOL

Happy that I was part of that dethrone.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

My favorite thing about that guy is how he'll say something nasty and then block you so you can't say anything back. His /ignored list must be a mile long by now.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a big boy and needs a safe space. He told me I macro and had to "farm special sets to get emp" - which is weird, because I feel dirty that I farmed up necropotence for my magwarden and didn't just use crafted sets.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always miss all the fun. Seriously though, the only people who have ever talked to me like that were people from my own faction. I'm jealous.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was pretty fun - I thought it was a good last time to play in Kyne before focusing just on vet. I'll be back every once in a while to lead guild groups but for the most part I'm going to be out of the campaign (and the thread). It's been a blast to play regularly with/against you all over the last year or so.
This discussion has been closed.