Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Ands what's up with the ppl who run faster than a horse with rapids lately?

There is a new set called Cowards gear that gives you major expedition while sprinting. That may be it. I bet you could make an orc sorc pretty speedy with the right stuff.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • FistiCuffsFreddie
    Hey guys! Finally made a forum account after having eso for awhile so i thought id pop in and say wut up doe to all my kyne brethren :)
    Moist Mozart Stam Sorc
    No Im Dirty Dan Stam Sorc
    Your Moms Favorite DK Stam DK
    Obsessed With Hopscotch Mag DK
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    sup mi bredda
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    steed mundus plus seven medium all in well fitted makes a speedy combo. usually don't switch steed out for thief till 22-24.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on June 19, 2017 2:29AM
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I assume this is on a nightblade? If so, how is your survivability with well-fitted?
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gear makes life so much more unfair in vet. I didn't even run a CC last night and people just melted. It makes me miss you fellas and then reminds me how much grinding sucks.

Edit: people really haven't explored warden enough. It has some silly pressure when you run dw/bow.
    Edited by Adenoma on June 19, 2017 12:33PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was in Kyne yesterday.... wow it is zergy! Got zerged down by DC at Chal, then Arrius, then BRK. They got busy running a scroll out of Alessia so EP pushed Chal, BRK and then Bleak.... By the end was in an EP zerg who got zerged down by AD at Drake!

Side note: There was a Vic Rattlehead sighting... he hits hard. That is all.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Gear makes life so much more unfair in vet. I didn't even run a CC last night and people just melted. It makes me miss you fellas and then reminds me how much grinding sucks.

Edit: people really haven't explored warden enough. It has some silly pressure when you run dw/bow.

That's one reason I never really got into vet. Poor little me couldn't afford the best gear, so I ended up throwing on like 5x Spriggan's, 5x Hunding's, and 1x Bloodspawn or Molag Kena (depending on whether I wanted the extra damage or the extra regen), all purple except for a gold weapon on my front bar. It was still enough to do decent in the vet campaigns, but I hate feeling like I'm at a competitive disadvantage due to something other than skill and experience, so it was never as fun for me as non-vet.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gear disparity seems larger in vet and self-perpetuating. For example, I had a friend who was willing to carry me through vDSA so that I could get my Master's Bow.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    I assume this is on a nightblade? If so, how is your survivability with well-fitted?

Yes this on a nightblade. TBH, i don't run 7 medium unless i'm in BGs. For open world, and lately Kyne i run 5 heavy 2 medium ideally in well fitted but since i use one crafted set and one overland set i cannot guarantee i'll have all 7 in well fitted. As for my survivability, with 5 heavy i can brawl quite well but the real strength lies in my ability to remove myself from combat and reinsert myself in another part of the fight. Break free immovability potion vigor dodge roll cloak into LOS with a bit of luck i can juke the zerg attempting to chase me down.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    hmm , PUGz guild only work for their own players not the alliance, they were a disgrace today, AD 1 keep off emp and they said 'we lead the 24 man group for defence duty' just because their golden boy wasn't 1st. nice job lads. if your golden boy gets 1st you will see me DC.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    hmm , PUGz guild only work for their own players not the alliance, they were a disgrace today, AD 1 keep off emp and they said 'we lead the 24 man group for defence duty' just because their golden boy wasn't 1st. nice job lads. if your golden boy gets 1st you will see me DC.

I was wondering what the hell you were talking about, but then realized you were talking about PUGz of AD lol
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. I was thinking that too
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I was wondering what the hell you were talking about, but then realized you were talking about PUGz of AD lol

IKR same I was gonna be like excuse you
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    Raknosh wrote: »

IKR same I was gonna be like excuse you

Well, everyone hates DC, so I was just going to roll with it... :) But you like magplars, so you're OK.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This dude was on the other day trying to get emp. I never saw him fighting. He just spent the whole night spouting nonsense in zone.

Im pretty sure he was just mad that there were no walls for him to repair. Just another dude that thinks emp should be handed to him.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I poke back into this thread to read drama and I even heard about him in guild chat. Basically exactly what @Valen_Byte said. Everyone was happy to crown @yodased on Stam Warden (stellar name, btw) for the time I saw him playing before I vetted my own stamden, but @raviour it isn't a good plan to get the favor of zone guilds by spouting off in a thread about how people won't push for you. For that matter, it isn't a good thing to be a wall rep emp (which allegedly you are) and isn't a good thing to just spout nonsense in zone (which allegedly you do).

When is campaign reset? I might have to be motivated to jump in with my magwarden for a day or two that I have off starting Friday afternoon. Would be fun to try another mini-push.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think reset is late Tuesday.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally made it to Phoenix. Now I can get back in game for a few days. By the way.. it's bloody hot here.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte , then I'll be staying out BwB a while longer. Taking the girlfriend up to the Pacific Northwest to celebrate the end of my third year of school (one left!) and to see my parents. I fly out Wednesday so I think that's cutting it close :wink:
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte , then I'll be staying out BwB a while longer. Taking the girlfriend up to the Pacific Northwest to celebrate the end of my third year of school (one left!) and to see my parents. I fly out Wednesday so I think that's cutting it close :wink:

Where At? That's where myself and @Lumsdenml live.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nice!! I would love to get out of here for a bit myself. Its hot and Im getting too old for this manual labor crap. lol
    GM of BYTE
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig , we're going to Idaho for a bit and then I'll be driving with her to Seattle and up to Vancouver so I can maybe climb a little in Squamish and we're going to maybe do a overnight hiking trip in Banff. Then I head back to Kentucky and start studying for my second boards exam!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig , we're going to Idaho for a bit and then I'll be driving with her to Seattle and up to Vancouver so I can maybe climb a little in Squamish and we're going to maybe do a overnight hiking trip in Banff. Then I head back to Kentucky and start studying for my second boards exam!

I live in Bellingham which is just before you cross the border to Canada. Let's do lunch. I will be home Friday. I'm in Arizona at the moment bringing furniture to the vacation home.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good! It'll be fun to put faces with names/voices!
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for the hard fought push for me. They defended hard until 5:30 am, but the guilds rallied around me and we made it happen. I didn't get to be emperor long because I got to CP in like 2 hours and I'm not going to be some cp630 emp inside kyne using gold proc sets, that's not what i do.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I had to oblige. Plus I do like offhand sexual favors from strangers.

http://imgur.com/a/I3qeB
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I feel like I had to oblige. Plus I do like offhand sexual favors from strangers.

http://imgur.com/a/I3qeB

Lmao I want to know who that is soooo bad.
    GM of BYTE
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Lmao I want to know who that is soooo bad.

Same lol!

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same guy who wished my family and I AIDS and who said 'I can find out who you are in real life'. All in offline/ignored mode of course, so it<s impossible to reply. Lovely fellow. Was a *** emp on EP not long ago, got the kb on him on the flags of his last emp keep on my level 12 stam warden in level 4 gear lol.
    Edited by gabriebe on June 21, 2017 5:26PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

This discussion has been closed.