Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC emp group had 7 people in it... And pops were even throughout the night, AD even had 3 bars at some point over DC at 2.

And AD was poplocked at midnight against 2 bars of EP/DC last week or so.... With their emp running 1 or 2 full groups....

I mean, sure, I get the frustration of losing all the time, but pop-wise, AD has no grounds to complain lol
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    i'm not running a zerg
    Edited by TheKnightHawk on June 22, 2017 3:45AM
    Yolo DK - DK Darkelf Former Empress of Blackwater Blade 3 Days 16 hours
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Commodvs Avrelivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 Day 10 hours
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.
    Death by Caesar NB argonian L41
    Marcus Avrelivs Caesar - Stam DK Former Emperor Vivic 6 hours longest
    Nero Clavdivs Caesar - Stam Warden Kyne Former Emperor 12 hours longest.
    Crystallized Frags Lvl 48, Solo mag sorc.
    Unknown Champion Of The Covenant

Officer of Grave Diggers DC PC/NA CP 700+
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    Edited by TheKnightHawk on June 22, 2017 4:07AM
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Correction: Scrub ass DC rollin with a 40-50 man emp zerg lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really surprising that most of the DC online would show up to an Ash defense when there<s 3 bars of AD knocking and EP is kind of inactive. I mean, what do you expect, 8 DC to defend against a full raid?

Oh wait, we did that and won at Aleswell this morning against EP....
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    DC emp group had 7 people in it... And pops were even throughout the night, AD even had 3 bars at some point over DC at 2.

And AD was poplocked at midnight against 2 bars of EP/DC last week or so.... With their emp running 1 or 2 full groups....

I mean, sure, I get the frustration of losing all the time, but pop-wise, AD has no grounds to complain lol

hey, not sure if you have noticed or not but, I say what I want. Im not mad, just a pathetic emp. 5000 man emp zerg at ash just now.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That sc meant nothing. Should I post a video of you in a 50 man zerg??
    GM of BYTE
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's 3 bars of AD and 3 bars of DC atm. Of course there will be lots of people defending a full-on assault at Ash.

As usual, AD will need an extra bar to get somewhere. Sorry bout it.
    Edited by gabriebe on June 22, 2017 4:10AM

The traitor

• TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    I'm emperor right now, i have 10 in group rn so. i have no clue what your talking about dixon.

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emp zerg doesnt have to mean grouped with. The hoard follows, you arent new you know this lol!
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on June 22, 2017 4:11AM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    Well it's not my fault everyone is going to the only flagged keep on the map

• TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    so don't pin this on me

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well it's not my fault everyone is going to the only flagged keep on the map

Sure it is. You could be taking the ep scroll, or go fishing, or play Monopoly or something.
    GM of BYTE
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Valen first posted that, he wasnt even talkin about Ash, that was hours ago lol!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    "Could be" but i choose not too

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ya my first "scrub ass Dc" comment was directly following a 30+ man zerg storming Nik porch with Emp at the front leading the charge. Hey its all good. You do you and Ill come here and *** about it. Thats how this works.
    GM of BYTE
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Could be" but i choose not too

right, thats my point
    GM of BYTE
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You actually waited for us to go for the scroll to mount the assault at Ash.

I mean, maybe you guys could go for more than one keep at a time and refine your strategies? Because when a 30+ AD zerg takes Nikel, it's kind of obvious where they are going next.

The traitor

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just to reiterate, AD complaining about getting zerged down is rich after last week's!!!!!

The traitor

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I mean, maybe you guys could go for more than one keep at a time and refine your strategies? Because when a 30+ AD zerg takes Nikel, it's kind of obvious where they are going next.

Nah thats not how it went down. Ad isnt that smart. I almost logged on my ep because AD has been so dumb today. Hitting ep and all that.
    GM of BYTE
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And just to reiterate, AD complaining about getting zerged down is rich after last week's!!!!!

You know my name isnt AD right? Hi, Im dixon, and Im the one bitching.
    GM of BYTE
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait wait wait, you mean, talk sense into these AD? LOL Oh man thats a fkn hoot! :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, isnt this fun? This thread has been too lame-o lately ;)
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    DC pugs are the same

they don't listen well

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC pugs are the same

they don't listen well

Im really not mad. Im crackin myself up here lol. PVForum is one of my fav things and Vy is right. This thread needs my ego. Its been boring here.
    GM of BYTE
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wish I could insightful myself, hard.
    GM of BYTE
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    200w.gif
    We need more bytes in our lives.

Edited by DCeiver0 on June 22, 2017 4:38AM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    200w.gif
    We need more bytes in our lives.

Omg lmao that is some funny ***
    GM of BYTE
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sincerely, the most fun Ive had all night was that ash attempt and the forums, AD is so stinking hard headed right now its almost not even worth playing. So thanks! <3
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 8 skill points on Stam doing dungeons tonight because the nikel ash corridor fights get stale a.f. that emp for sure rides the zerg wave, but it is what it is.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
This discussion has been closed.