Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    Plays.tv is ass quality. GfE is decent, but its really just a vehicle for the NVENC which is nvidias gpu processed video codec, which is only good if you are using a nvidia card. OBS has NVENC and h.246 (cpu processed codec) and you can adjust your bitrate and everything. Only problem with obs is there is no always running highlight feature that I know of. But with my setup I only lose around 5 fps when I'm recording in 1440@60fps. If I ever get around to editing something together I will post some gameplay footage from obs in eso so you can see it.

Plus, its free and open source, so that's cool.

Edit: With like 30 seconds of google searching I discovered that you can do the always running thing like GfE and plays in OBS. https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-classic-how-to-use-the-replay-buffer.103/ so apparently I have been *** up and missing recording good fights in vain all this time.

I'll definitely need to give that a try. I'm sick of GeForce Experience messing up and not saving my highlights properly.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just use the Xbox app on windows 10 and edit with Adobe premier elements. Works really well.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @ofSunhold if someone wants to spam encase on me I'll actually stop being as studious as I have been and make a build to show how to spam encase properly when in a group. It won't be fun.

It sounds fun.

You could take it as a compliment. I only lean hard on encase for people I feeeeeear

Actually, now that I think about it, that's a big lie. But go with it!
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today has to be the easiest crowning I've seen in a while!
    When I logged on we only had Ash and Glade was under attack. Only 1 hour and half later, after great PUGz + Thirteen Wolves coordination, we took the ring + Brindle and Arrius! :)
    Edited by Raknosh on April 29, 2017 8:21PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some good fights tonight. DC stood strong. Of course there were a few that were a little too competitive resulting in the flapping of pie holes, but at least there was some good action.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, the thing I hate most is encase spammers. Especially when they're Xv1ing you.

You're welcome.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Zakazh
    Zakazh
    ✭✭
    I don't know much about the politics of past years around here (I've been sub'd since release, and did check the forums once in a while) since I just returned to the game a couple of months ago, but if all of this realm-hopping that some complain about is really happening, I like it. The first month I was back was DC Zerg City and sorta boring (and I'm DC). This past week was excellent fun! We've had massed EP and AD being super aggressive, with clearly far more numbers than DC has. Luckily, DC has guilds like PUGz who are long-term players and even more hyper-aggressive, or we'd get owned even harder. The only thing I don't like about all of this heavy fighting is that my toon levels so darn fast that I'm booted out of BWB right when things are getting interesting.

I remember back in the days when DAoC launched, realm pride actually meant something (Mid/Perc forevah!), and we'd be mighty angry if we found out someone wasn't 100% loyal. These days, besides the fact that we're all sixteen years older (and over 50, in my case), nobody has much of a sense of loyalty to anything (in games or RL, for that matter). So let's just have fun, and remember that the guy with the red or yellow shield above their head is a fellow MMORPG lover and probably just as cool as the people on "your team".

Keep it up! This is a blast. I haven't had this much fun since 1999 and Tallon Zek in EverQuest. My wife isn't happy that I'm up past midnight, but we're almost into camping season so she'll have her time.

Zakazh Sa'Ayide - Templar Healer - PUGz of Daggerfall
    Zakezh Sa'Ayide - Super-Newb Mage (and Zakazh's father) - PUGz
    Balian Sa'Ayide - Pirate Nightblade (and Zakazh's brother) - PUGz
    Strange Purr - Happy kitty soaking up the rays
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    God damn this was a hard night. Took us forever to retake ash, and then lost it pretty fast cause of a huuuge EP zerg that had a hard on for ALES. At least in the end, EP finaly got the memo and we kicked AD out of the ring in no time cause they decided to go take Dragonclaw lol!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta say though, I saw @Valen_Byte putting in work today. What a beast.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was a fun weekend :) glad i popped in for a bit :) almost got afk ganked though a few times while i was working on my proposal lol ... luckily i noticed the flashing red on my right monitor ( the only monitor out of the 3 that was clear of anything but the game )
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zakazh wrote: »
    I remember back in the days when DAoC launched, realm pride actually meant something (Mid/Perc forevah!), and we'd be mighty angry if we found out someone wasn't 100% loyal. These days, besides the fact that we're all sixteen years older (and over 50, in my case), nobody has much of a sense of loyalty to anything (in games or RL, for that matter). So let's just have fun, and remember that the guy with the red or yellow shield above their head is a fellow MMORPG lover and probably just as cool as the people on "your team".

I am one of the most loyal DC players.

When I PvE I don't think of the players color and I chat with many AD and EP players. However, when I step in PvP I can careless less if you are a "COOL" AD player or a "VERY NICE" EP player. You mean nothing to me. I am there to fight and win as an alliance, and I am there to protect all DC members ( even if I have you on ignore ).

As far as this past weekend goes, I recorded over 85 gigs of game play. I was in most major fights, so I got some good footage. I had many "I am so proud to be a DC player" moments this past weekend.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Zakazh wrote: »

I am one of the most loyal DC players.

When I PvE I don't think of the players color and I chat with many AD and EP players. However, when I step in PvP I can careless less if you are a "COOL" AD player or a "VERY NICE" EP player. You mean nothing to me. I am there to fight and win as an alliance, and I am there to protect all DC members ( even if I have you on ignore ).

As far as this past weekend goes, I recorded over 85 gigs of game play. I was in most major fights, so I got some good footage. I had many "I am so proud to be a DC player" moments this past weekend.

upload some of them!! lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

It was fun to end up in the same place as you a few times this weekend. Its been a bit odd. I dont think I saw 4 guildies all weekend, so I spent a lot of time defending and helping where I could. Anyone else seeing a decline in peeps logging on to play?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »

It was fun to end up in the same place as you a few times this weekend. Its been a bit odd. I dont think I saw 4 guildies all weekend, so I spent a lot of time defending and helping where I could. Anyone else seeing a decline in peeps logging on to play?

Yeah, it's been hard for us to get a group up this week. Lots of people on PTS, plus lots of unis are hitting finals week now/soon. That's what I'm attributing it too, anyway.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus dogs that eat mice. New mouse comes in today. At least I won't have any weird issues with a wireless mouse and connectivity anymore.

I should upload a picture of my doberman pup for proof - @vamp_emily seems skeptical that I ever have had mouse issues. It's probably just an elaborate ruse to avoid explaining AD's inferiority, right?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get a kick out of the people who who make it known that they just killed you. I had a few people this weekend make comments when I died. Yesterday during my long run I had 172 kills and 14 deaths. If I made sure all those people knew I killed them ( if for some reason their game did not come with the death re-cap feature) I would have spent all my time typing instead of playing the game. Silly kids.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im a bit concerned that morowind is turning people off. Even Rawl, was a ghost town this weekend.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have played quite a bit of PTS and from my perspective the changes are pretty good. I'm sure there are some high end players that hate it but from a casual player point of view, it seems a little more balanced. I think there will be some very unique builds that perform quite well.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im with ya on that stridig. I like it when they shake up the core of the game. It gets stale and boring. Not so exited about playing a worden as I am about playing against them. Should be fun.
    GM of BYTE
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Plus dogs that eat mice. New mouse comes in today. At least I won't have any weird issues with a wireless mouse and connectivity anymore.

I should upload a picture of my doberman pup for proof - @vamp_emily seems skeptical that I ever have had mouse issues. It's probably just an elaborate ruse to avoid explaining AD's inferiority, right?

[ yawns ]

Oh great, I bet we will see this post from you in the near future.
    My 4 man group crowned my level 10 character Emperor during prime time. I would like to thank my new mouse for doing such a great job.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lmfao
    GM of BYTE
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

[ yawns ]

Oh great, I bet we will see this post from you in the near future.
    My 4 man group crowned my level 10 character Emperor during prime time. I would like to thank my new mouse for doing such a great job.

That's actually pretty funny.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. I'm gonna be handicapped by having too many buttons now.

@Valen_Byte , I'm also a little worried. I'm not a huge fan of the sustain changes outside of what was changed in CP, but I think that too many people are now calling it the end of the world. Talking with people playing on the PTS it does seem that the changes can be tolerated and I'm not opposed to learning a new style of play - personally, I think that's stimulating.

I'm different from you in that I'm suuuuper hyped to play warden. I'll probably be maining it unless they revert a lot of the DK changes. I really like the ability to run necropotence, but I don't know that a petsorc is the right build for me.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do any of you even have CP? B)
    The Flyers
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Flylionel yes we do.... most of us are at/over or near cap
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on May 1, 2017 3:20PM

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »

Most have max cp including me. The rest arent far behind. I just prefer not to play with the cp cruch ; )) lol
    GM of BYTE
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the people who are going to struggle with the changes are the ones who go into it trying to just maintain there old build rather than adapting ti a new style or reworking there build all together. Gotta just roll with it.
    GM of BYTE
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the people who are going to struggle with the changes are the ones who go into it trying to just maintain there old build rather than adapting ti a new style or reworking there build all together. Gotta just roll with it.

agreed... i mean ... its gonna suck figuring out how to do things differently ... but at least it will keep it interesting at the same time

• FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »

Most have max cp including me. The rest arent far behind. I just prefer not to play with the cp cruch ; )) lol

Jeez max players downgrading to where I tell new players to join and learn the ropes, where is my commission of AP huh? As far as I'm concerned all of you are SELFISH. :'(
    The Flyers
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FlyLionel most of us are constantly teaching new players in BwB the ropes of PvP and send invites to our guilds, then help with their characters as well to help them get the most of their PvP experience ( which is y ( i believe ) a lot of us stick around )
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on May 1, 2017 3:33PM

This discussion has been closed.