Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, the thing I hate most is encase spammers. Especially when they're Xv1ing you.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    To be fair, the thing I hate most is encase spammers. Especially when they're Xv1ing you.

What if the Encase spammer is the 1 and not the X?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Come play with me
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dropped coldfire on a duel once and didn't even feel a little bit bad.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , then I think said encase spammer is gonna have a rough time.

@Stridig , yes please. I'll be free a lot Saturday and Sunday. I have to go watch people use robots to take out uteruses and ovaries tomorrow at like 5am. It's about as fun as it sounds.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stridig , yes please. I'll be free a lot Saturday and Sunday. I have to go watch people use robots to take out uteruses and ovaries tomorrow at like 5am. It's about as fun as it sounds.

Sounds good
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk, I tend to do alright. Though I wouldn't say I actually spam it. I will use it liberally though, especially against those Magicka builds that immediately dodgeroll out of every single immobilize.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

If you hate roots then you must hate me lol
    Edited by Raknosh on April 28, 2017 3:03AM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Noblesse
    Noblesse
    Soul Shriven
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Noblesse wrote: »

Hey Emily,
    The answer to your first question is no, I have never ever traded AP with anyone ever before. I have been whispered by a few AD assuming that I was double teaming and collaborating with EP against AD meaning 2 factions against one and have also been whispered by EP assuming that I was double teaming and collaborating with AD against EP meaning 2 factions against one. As for the person in first place for EP "G U Y", I believe is his name, I do not know him or have spoken to him maybe once but just a simple gf or something similar along the line that I do with many other players that I come across.

I didn't think you did, I seen you often running around solo killing everything.

When I first met you, you were like my superman ( I'm sure you didn't know that ) but many times we ended up that the same locations and you would save me. I remember a few times it was poor little me fighting 3 or 4 AD/EP. I would barely be alive and you would come rushing in and kill them all ( ♥ ♥ ♥ ).

i was disappointed, when I woke up one day and seen you on EP. Now I have to find my new superman. :)

Lol I did not know I was your superman and sad that I lost that position as superman for you and I do hope you can find a new superman. But I can at least be that small knight that steps in time to time for you. And thank you all guys for welcoming me in the forums. :smile:
  • indiangladiator
    indiangladiator
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Admin. I've bought the game Tamriel unlimited from G2A. I redeemed the code in an account that i previously played on steam free week. I received a mail from ESO saying congratulations for buying the game and that the game would be applied to my account. It's been 2 weeks now and yet there is no game in my account. I can see the game in billing history but cannot see it in my account page. I have no way to download or play it. Please help me regarding this.I had also sent a complaint bia support before 10 days and did not get any helpful response.
    I am deeply disappointed with this.
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭

You are my hero. <3
    Stridig wrote: »
    I don't even know how the topic of duels got started. Anyway..... There has been a mass migration from DC. And it has been pretty fun fighting friends and guild members.

I'd have to agree, honestly. I have fun fighting people I knwo and that know me, because they know how I fight and I know who they fight. This makes for some very goods engagements.

Like Kist, November, ICE, outlaw, etc. I have a lot of fun fighting them since they went EP. (With outlaw going as he pleases, of course.) While we may not see eye to eye on some things, I cannot doubt that they are good and make for some great opponents.

I enjoy a good fight as much as the next guy, but I'd much rather push objectives and fight there or while working there. Regardless. Fighting those you know can be a lot of fun and make you better as a player.

Hey Emily,
    The answer to your first question is no, I have never ever traded AP with anyone ever before. I have been whispered by a few AD assuming that I was double teaming and collaborating with EP against AD meaning 2 factions against one and have also been whispered by EP assuming that I was double teaming and collaborating with AD against EP meaning 2 factions against one. As for the person in first place for EP "G U Y", I believe is his name, I do not know him or have spoken to him maybe once but just a simple gf or something similar along the line that I do with many other players that I come across.

I didn't think you did, I seen you often running around solo killing everything.

When I first met you, you were like my superman ( I'm sure you didn't know that ) but many times we ended up that the same locations and you would save me. I remember a few times it was poor little me fighting 3 or 4 AD/EP. I would barely be alive and you would come rushing in and kill them all ( ♥ ♥ ♥ ).

i was disappointed, when I woke up one day and seen you on EP. Now I have to find my new superman. :)

Lol I did not know I was your superman and sad that I lost that position as superman for you and I do hope you can find a new superman. But I can at least be that small knight that steps in time to time for you. And thank you all guys for welcoming me in the forums. :smile:

zRaver was my kryptonite for the longest time.

I lost count of how many times he smashed my face in when he was EP. :(
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Admin. I've bought the game Tamriel unlimited from G2A. I redeemed the code in an account that i previously played on steam free week. I received a mail from ESO saying congratulations for buying the game and that the game would be applied to my account. It's been 2 weeks now and yet there is no game in my account. I can see the game in billing history but cannot see it in my account page. I have no way to download or play it. Please help me regarding this.I had also sent a complaint bia support before 10 days and did not get any helpful response.
    I am deeply disappointed with this.

I think you may be a little lost, Sir. ;)
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I might have to learn how to create videos this weekend. Poor little daddy got 2v1'd and then I finished him with a t-bag. All was recorded. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He just plays high damage mobility builds. The second you take away his LOS (which is easy, because he's not smart about sticking to terrain if you decide to leave it) or start reliably rooting him (the guy dodge rolls his stam away) he folds. If he cloaks just block because he telegraphs the hell out of his Incap strike. Otherwise, just don't ride your horse around him.

To recap: bait into open, root him, block if he cloaks until he reappears, avoid your horse.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might have to learn how to create videos this weekend. Poor little daddy got 2v1'd and then I finished him with a t-bag. All was recorded. :)

It's easy. Get GeForce Experience or Plays.tv, record highlights, use Windows Movie Maker (or Adobe Premier if you wanna be a pro) to cut your highlights and put them together on a timeline, throw some trap music behind it, export and upload to YouTube! Bonus points if you can time the drop with hitting an ultimate or landing a killong blow.
    Azurulia wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    I don't even know how the topic of duels got started. Anyway..... There has been a mass migration from DC. And it has been pretty fun fighting friends and guild members.

I'd have to agree, honestly. I have fun fighting people I knwo and that know me, because they know how I fight and I know who they fight. This makes for some very goods engagements.

Like Kist, November, ICE, outlaw, etc. I have a lot of fun fighting them since they went EP. (With outlaw going as he pleases, of course.) While we may not see eye to eye on some things, I cannot doubt that they are good and make for some great opponents.

I can't say I know any of them personally, but I definitely agree that every person you listed is fun to fight against. I'd image we all have a list of players in our mind that when you see their name you know it's going to be a good fight. Outlaw is actually probably one of the first names I ever committed to memory way back when I first started PVP because he always seemed to come out of nowhere and kill me almost immediately. Kinda cool to see that some of the first players I ever ran into and thought "omg that person is so OP" are still around, and I can actually compete with them now.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YouTube! Bonus points if you can time the drop with hitting an ultimate or landing a killong blow.

What is this suppose to mean? Are you trying to say I can't kill anything?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Heavy attack build must be so boring tho, it's even worse than WB WB WB or Snipe snipe snipe

If we are talking DK, its more of a DoT build. Use a lightning staff for the aoe. and clench for the stun and DoT it gives.

***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be running the heavy attack for 20k build.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thats what im sayin tho. With a dk, running a lightning staff, you get both. A huge heavy attck on top of all the dots.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is why I love doing it! ;)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I knew I liked you...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ew...
    Obituary:
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Otherwise, just don't ride your horse around him.

Shearakor has to be the most succesfull horse ganker in my case
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh?

(taking notes)
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte but then you miss out on the 8% boost to single target and the buff to heavy attacks from fire staff! I do love how you can't dodge a lightning staff though...
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ofSunhold if someone wants to spam encase on me I'll actually stop being as studious as I have been and make a build to show how to spam encase properly when in a group. It won't be fun.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    OBS is the best recording software tho.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YouTube! Bonus points if you can time the drop with hitting an ultimate or landing a killong blow.

What is this suppose to mean? Are you trying to say I can't kill anything?

Noooooo, it means you need to line up your trap music with your video clips so the drop hits at the same time you pop an ultimate, land a killing blow, or do something else that looks and sounds really cool when timed with the drop. The hardest part of making PVP videos is lining up the audio with the video clips in the coolest way possible.

Silky wrote: »
    OBS is the best recording software tho.

Is it really good? I've used both Plays.tv and GeForce Experience, but I honestly haven't been a huge fan of either of them. Plays.tv would cause my PC to slow down dramatically (though I haven't tried it on my new PC which is substantially better than my old PC), and GeForce Experience occasionally decides to start recording immediately after I hit the "highlight" hotkey, rather than recording the 20 minutes prior.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Plays.tv is ass quality. GfE is decent, but its really just a vehicle for the NVENC which is nvidias gpu processed video codec, which is only good if you are using a nvidia card. OBS has NVENC and h.246 (cpu processed codec) and you can adjust your bitrate and everything. Only problem with obs is there is no always running highlight feature that I know of. But with my setup I only lose around 5 fps when I'm recording in 1440@60fps. If I ever get around to editing something together I will post some gameplay footage from obs in eso so you can see it.

Plus, its free and open source, so that's cool.

Edit: With like 30 seconds of google searching I discovered that you can do the always running thing like GfE and plays in OBS. https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-classic-how-to-use-the-replay-buffer.103/ so apparently I have been *** up and missing recording good fights in vain all this time.
    Edited by Silky on April 28, 2017 11:03PM
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

This discussion has been closed.