Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azurulia wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    To be fair, there were tons of attacks by EP on BRK and Sej. They were slow getting siege up and when I was online before the internet went kaput they were very quick wipes.

Got to love those sieges of 15+ people and 3 or 4 siege weapons; Free AP! B)
    Stridig wrote: »
    I got some pretty salty tells today. Why do gankers call you trash and talk **** every time they get killed trying to gank? Dude.... see those spikes sticking out of my back? Now is not the best time. I was called trash and our zerg of 9 is trash. Lol. Give me a break.

When I fail a gank, I laugh at myself for being so bad. :D

When I fail a gank i run away, hide behind a rock and sulk.
    When I succeed at a gank I run away, hide behind a rock, and do the dance of joy.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! Me too!

...assuming I make it to said rock. :frowning:
    Edited by Azurulia on April 24, 2017 10:57AM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TipsyDrow , did you ever run full-on pet sorc? It's sort of the last thing that I've got to try in BwB and I'm curious about your experiences.

Also, from vet I started getting used to an overload utility bar and I love it. It's hilarious to see people try to horse gank me when I have defensive rune on. And it's amazing to have major expedition from boundless storm, the magicka sustain of dark exchange, and the most irritating encases in the game. Yesterday I got my first overload 1vX on by just encasing and spamming - it made me giddy.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    def agree that things have been a bit more potatoey lately alot of new people that dont know what certain abilities do ... for example ... i casted a negate last night and a bunch of ( i think it was ep ) just ran right into it and stood in it
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, but she'd be OP at flagging keeps nobody really cares about. In fact, she'd do it twice as fast!

I know this is old news ( or should I say fake news ) but shortly after ( fake ) Adenoma posted this, DC attacked Nik, and I went to flag Roe. Guess what happened? Nobody showed up :) I took the entire mine side down, and shorty after that, guess who came to defend a keep that nobody cares about? ( fake ) Adenoma, and he tried killing me but failed before DC showed up. In the the end, guess what happened? We took the keep and AD tried so hard to take it back. :)

So, @Adenoma you can tell all your fake stories if you want but your almost as bad as fluffy ( Vurian ). Maybe you two can create a two man group and call it "Fake and Fluffy" and tell silly stories like "We ran 24 sieges with only 2 of us".

Never underestimate me.

Edited by vamp_emily on April 24, 2017 12:22PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh goodness, I don't think you understand the concept of confirmation bias.

Also, I'm still waiting on the 6 siege no downtime video. Apparently, it was posted and taken down and I offered other ways to send it just to me so I could pay up on my offer. I wasn't taken up on that and I'm still a mixed combination of curiously and disbelief.
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭

Also, I'm still waiting on the 6 siege no downtime video. Apparently, it was posted and taken down and I offered other ways to send it just to me so I could pay up on my offer. I wasn't taken up on that and I'm still a mixed combination of curiously and disbelief.

This sort of thing is possible with trebs, but you have to have very flat ground and be on the ball to catch them before they can tick.

Personally I can manage 4 realistically without destroying the trebs. I've tried 5 once...

Once. :'(
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Even after it being verified by the Bytes. That's sad. I get not believing him, we didn't either. Then we saw it, with our own eyes but.. that's not good enough I guess.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a secret on getting line of site to work on sieges. Sometimes I try several locations and it just doesn't work. I would assume flat grounds but I was on top of a keep wall and it still does not work half the time.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not that I don't believe it - I haven't gotten to see a video and I've provided multiple means for him to share it. I'll happily send that money if I see it.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not that I don't believe it - I haven't gotten to see a video and I've provided multiple means for him to share it. I'll happily send that money if I see it.

Can i take advantage of that offer? I like free money and if he's not going to claim it, i wouldn't want the opportunity to go to waste ;-;
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Is there a secret on getting line of site to work on sieges. Sometimes I try several locations and it just doesn't work. I would assume flat grounds but I was on top of a keep wall and it still does not work half the time.

As someone who uses 'a lot' of various siege weapons, (Ripperoni AP.) I know all too well how much of a pain in the ass getting LoS or placement in some places can be. However at the same time, there are some locations where siege will place where it technically "doesn't fit"

The biggest offender of crap LoS however is the siege being too close to a wall or object, and/or a wall or object behind the siege's LoS is too tall/close. Seeing as the "sight" is fixed on the siege weapon and not your character, this can make placing and aiming suck in some situations or places. :/
    Criminal Scum:

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on another note.... i will not be able to play much if at all .... i only have 20 days left that i can actually work on my proposal before i pop the big question to my gf and i have A LOT left to do .... so i probably won't be on for the next 2 weeks much
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer. Real life ruins everything.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo , it has to be ice trebs. But sure, I'm just skeptical of the six trebs with zero downtime.

Edit: if anyone provides me with video of doing this then I'm up for paying. This is not exclusive to Mr. Johnson or @Mjollo - I'm just curious.
    Edited by Adenoma on April 24, 2017 5:43PM
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo , it has to be ice trebs. But sure, I'm just skeptical of the six trebs with zero downtime.

Edit: This offer is exclusively for Mjollo. Dont any of you dare to try it or reported.
    FTFY

Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Edit: if anyone provides me with video of doing this then I'm up for paying. This is not exclusive to Mr. Johnson or @Mjollo - I'm just curious.

Ok So.. 2 things.

1. Please excuse my graphics, this was recorded on my work computer (barely handles ESO)
    2. Running 6 trebs like this is wildly impractical because there is simply no time to re-aim. Could be mildly useful if you just want to randomly chuck Ice or Fire trebs at an enemy siege line and hope to get some kills. IF you could find enough room in a keep courtyard to set this up against an incoming zerg.

The first couple of tries I didn't quite make it, or had a misfire, but I did it on the run that starts around 1:47.

**Link Removed***

$$$$$$$$ Plz. K thnx.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on April 25, 2017 10:17AM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Im not going to show you video. I told you I saw him do it. You say to vy that its not that you dont believe it? Thats exactly what you are saying. lol You dont believe it otherwise you wouldn't need video proof. You basically called me a lair and for that...you can kiss my ass hows that for proof.

I did say with all due respect didnt I? lmao

Edited by Valen_Byte on April 24, 2017 8:16PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Ok So.. 2 things.

1. Please excuse my graphics, this was recorded on my work computer (barely handles ESO)
    2. Running 6 trebs like this is wildly impractical because there is simply no time to re-aim. Could be mildly useful if you just want to randomly chuck Ice or Fire trebs at an enemy siege line and hope to get some kills. IF you could find enough room in a keep courtyard to set this up against an incoming zerg.

The first couple of tries I didn't quite make it, or had a misfire, but I did it on the run that starts around 1:47.

https://youtu.be/pajiNP3o3TE

$$$$$$$$ Plz. K thnx.

LOL well done.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte , there is literally no need for hostility. I asked Vurian for a video, didn't get to see it, and said I'd pay him if I saw it. It's pretty hard to tell in written word if people are pulling your leg or not.

But ding ding ding, we have a winner! Do you have medium armor speed passives and are you an orc? I can't quite tell. So we've learned that with at least major + minor expedition it is viable.
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    You gotta admit tho, EP was pure potato yesterday
    And with PTS and TFF going to Azura, I'm pretty sure sure EP will fall back to being half a faction again.

The whole server feels more potato than usual lately, tbh.

Things that didn't work a few months ago work fine now.

Yes I totally agree with you. And the more it goes, the less I wanna lead regularly.
    Heck the less I wanna play period, but that may be cause of the non stop crashes or the 15 sec freeze I've been getting.
    @Valen_Byte , there is literally no need for hostility. I asked Vurian for a video, didn't get to see it, and said I'd pay him if I saw it. It's pretty hard to tell in written word if people are pulling your leg or not.

But ding ding ding, we have a winner! Do you have medium armor speed passives and are you an orc? I can't quite tell. So we've learned that with at least major + minor expedition it is viable.

Sure maybe it's doable, but is it really effective in a real situation? Not really...
    I've sieged a LOT in the last 2 years and I can tell you that, in a group, if you manage to have the space to setup 4 trebs, that's already pretty damn good. I've done 5 trebs with no down time, but whats the point of giving your 200% when some people don't even get 1 siege up anyway.

That or some pug take your siege and shoot the god damn door with it...
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Are you talking about the no pointer bug on tri keeps? As a multisieger fan, that bug infuriates me. Idk why some people get that bug and some never get it. Personally, every single time I siege a tri-keep, I see my pointer 1/8 of the time, making multisiege a tremendous task.
    Edited by Raknosh on April 24, 2017 8:56PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cal, pls. Dceiver cheated because i was at work and could not record. Report him and dont give him any moneyz.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DID THE AMERICANS CHEAT BECAUSE THEY GOT ON THE MOON FIRST? BECAUSE THIS IS BASICALLY IN THE SAME LEAGUE.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DID THE AMERICANS CHEAT BECAUSE THEY GOT ON THE MOON FIRST? BECAUSE THIS IS BASICALLY IN THE SAME LEAGUE.

Well as an american, everything i say and do is right by world law.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I did it on my 7pc heavy stamsorc. Speed boost comes from Hurricane+Rapids only. Though if you wanted to actually hit something, rapids would deactivate as soon as you do damage (including to walls), but there are other ways to boost speed without rapids, so it could still be doable in combat, but like Rak says, really not the most effective.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on April 24, 2017 9:07PM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah since the argument was specific, i didn't want to mention cost effectiveness of anything above running 4 trebs but the amount of time it takes to place the trebs in reasonable order of firing plus the time taken to pack them up is not worth the ap.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Adenoma Ya, imo there is. You called me a liar and have been proven wrong again. There is literally nothing that will get me going like someone calling me a liar. They are literally the worst people on the planet. Thats what you think of me? Fine, kiss it.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Yeah since the argument was specific, i didn't want to mention cost effectiveness of anything above running 4 trebs but the amount of time it takes to place the trebs in reasonable order of firing plus the time taken to pack them up is not worth the ap.

Oh yea, you have to be real specific while setting them up and it takes awhile. Set 1st, fire. Set 2nd, fire , run and fire 1 again. Set 3rd and fire, run and fire 2nd and 1st. Set 4th and fire, run and fire 3rd, 2nd and 1st. Repeat until 6, but if you miss any, or fire them out of order you might lose one before the sixth is set and fired.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @Adenoma Ya, imo there is. You called me a liar and have been proven wrong again. There is literally nothing that will get me going like someone calling me a liar. They are literally the worst people on the planet. Thats what you think of me? Fine, kiss it.

Well i think you're a truther!
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honest, @Valen_Byte if you want to infer that this is some attack on your character there isn't much I can say besides that it isn't and I'm sorry if you've interpreted things that way.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.