Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    on another note.... i will not be able to play much if at all .... i only have 20 days left that i can actually work on my proposal before i pop the big question to my gf and i have A LOT left to do .... so i probably won't be on for the next 2 weeks much

Dude... It's just 4 words.... how much planning does that take?! "Will you marry me?" There.. typed it in about 4 seconds... ;)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    on another note.... i will not be able to play much if at all .... i only have 20 days left that i can actually work on my proposal before i pop the big question to my gf and i have A LOT left to do .... so i probably won't be on for the next 2 weeks much

Dude... It's just 4 words.... how much planning does that take?! "Will you marry me?" There.. typed it in about 4 seconds... ;)

Sounds like a L2P(ropose) issue.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a L2P(ropose) issue.

Ha! Maybe... but my way and his way end up at the same place! ;)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Adenoma Honestly Im not mad about it. I gave my word, it was good enough for deadly, has bothered me that it was not good enough for you.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma, A man of his word.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on April 25, 2017 2:24AM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

building a video game for it :P ... she was married once before.... but the guy didnt even bother proposing ... he was just like... and i quote " hey u wanna get married " and she was like ... yeah sure .... then they got married the next day .... im going all out for her on this for her
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on April 25, 2017 2:29AM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    @Adenoma, A man of his word.

***! WHY DIDNT I DO THIS MYSELF!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @TipsyDrow , did you ever run full-on pet sorc? It's sort of the last thing that I've got to try in BwB and I'm curious about your experiences.

Also, from vet I started getting used to an overload utility bar and I love it. It's hilarious to see people try to horse gank me when I have defensive rune on. And it's amazing to have major expedition from boundless storm, the magicka sustain of dark exchange, and the most irritating encases in the game. Yesterday I got my first overload 1vX on by just encasing and spamming - it made me giddy.

I did and it's boring. I switched back to standard skills burst sorc. More fun.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok folks.... So far I have tested changes on the PTS with resource management on a MAGDK. So far so good. It's not hard to manage magicka. The problem I ran into was with Stamina. Naturally it's low because of being a MagDK but 1 break free and a dodge roll and game over. The invite was sent to me on my non-cp account so unfortunately I can only test on low level characters. I will test MagDK for a couple days then move to magplar. So far i feel like the performance is pretty good and not much different than what we have now. My tests were done wearing 5 kags , 5 desert rose and 2 Torugs. 32k mag. , 21k health, 9k stamina and 2k mag. Regen.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig When creating a new character on the PTS, look at the top left corner. there should be a little tab you can pull down which allows you to create a max cp character with all the mats and new sets.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Just for the record: To those who cry "You had to night cap." or "Way to PvDoor."

JMjgbU6.png

"Night Capping" is not the same thing as "No Resistance."

fv13Amj.png

Nor is leading a zerg required for confronting greater numbers, either.

...I'm just saying! :wink:
    Edited by Azurulia on April 25, 2017 8:33AM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC took four scrolls - or was in only three? - while I was saving Lyris, which doesn't take very long.

Or was that after the not-at-all-PvDoor part? I'm just curious.
    Edited by ofSunhold on April 25, 2017 10:59AM
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @Adenoma Ya, imo there is. You called me a liar and have been proven wrong again. There is literally nothing that will get me going like someone calling me a liar. They are literally the worst people on the planet. Thats what you think of me? Fine, kiss it.

lol who hasn't proven him wrong?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Well if you knew how long it takes him to theory craft a character, you would understand. I will get an email and he will tell me his plans, and then I will get another email and he will tell me his new plans, and then he changes his mind again.

Wolf = confused child :)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is what you should do :) Get her to to start playing ESO and then one day take her to Nik front porch. Then all 3 allainces hide and then you get on one knee and propose to her and then all 3 alliance come out of hiding and start clapping and dancing . :)

Of course I was joking but I would probably cry and then kill AD/EP while they are there.

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO .... yeah that was y i bought a second account ... she hasnt been interested enough to play it though ...
    [ EDIT ]
    well... not the nik all 3 factions part ... but just to get her to play along with me
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on April 25, 2017 12:35PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LMFAO .... yeah that was y i bought a second account ... she hasnt been interested enough to play it though ...
    [ EDIT ]
    well... not the nik all 3 factions part ... but just to get her to play along with me

I changed my mind, take her to the top of Allessia Bridge, and then after she says yes we can all clap, dance, and have a 3 way bridge fight :)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Azurulia wrote: »
    Just for the record: To those who cry "You had to night cap." or "Way to PvDoor."

JMjgbU6.png

"Night Capping" is not the same thing as "No Resistance."

fv13Amj.png

Nor is leading a zerg required for confronting greater numbers, either.

...I'm just saying! :wink:

But, you did have to nightcap. You had one keep to go during prime time and we stopped the crown. Fighting potatos in the middle of the night is still a nightcap. Nightcap all you want, its ok. I dont think anyone here really cares anymore.

Also, didnt realize you were that king dude. The salty whispers on sunday gave my guild a good chuckle.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    @Stridig When creating a new character on the PTS, look at the top left corner. there should be a little tab you can pull down which allows you to create a max cp character with all the mats and new sets.

Thanks. Will check it out tonight. It's my first time on PTS so I have some learning to do.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JMjgbU6.png

AD Eye Check Challange

Can someone from AD look a the pic above and tell me how many bars AD/EP/DC has?

Edited by vamp_emily on April 25, 2017 2:55PM

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    JMjgbU6.png

AD Eye Check Challange

Can someone from AD look a the pic above and tell me how many bars AD/EP/DC has?

Ya i saw it. Whats that got to do with what time it is? ; )

Thats just a bunch of dc logging on ther ad toons so they could take a screenshot. Hah jk
    GM of BYTE
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't those bars include people in IC? Also hate to be a downer but the differences in population bars could literally be 2 people. They really aren't a great indication to compare faction sizes between a single bar. Also A King is zraver not Azurulia. I've heard rumors he's been flipping a resources back and forth with the EP ap leader instead of fighting. Might just be a rumor though.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thats just a bunch of dc logging on ther ad toons so they could take a screenshot. Hah jk

I know AD has eye issues, that is all.

Don't hate, this was just for fun :)
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/337195/which-campaign-is-right-for-you#latest

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apon closer inspection of ss, I see that king and azur are not the same. Muh bad. It does include ic pop. Either way, Its nice to have keeps to take when I get home so get to work day crew!
    GM of BYTE
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I know AD has eye issues, that is all.

Don't hate, this was just for fun :)
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/337195/which-campaign-is-right-for-you#latest

Lol. Actually pretty accurate.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Don't those bars include people in IC? Also hate to be a downer but the differences in population bars could literally be 2 people. They really aren't a great indication to compare faction sizes between a single bar. Also A King is zraver not Azurulia. I've heard rumors he's been flipping a resources back and forth with the EP ap leader instead of fighting. Might just be a rumor though.

Seriously? You know how many times I have played in IC? Often. I was in trueflame one time ( on my way to IC ) and DC was getting gate camped ( poplocked on all 3 faction ) and all I heard was "Everyone is in IC". I seen maybe 3 DC in the 2 hours i was down there. Yes, players maybe in IC but most the time it is just another excuse why someone lost.

I personally just use the bar as a tool, I know 1 bar could be only 5 players or it could be almost 2 bars, and 2 bars can almost be 3 bars. So in reality the 2 bars AD could have been almost 3 bar pop and DC could have crowned emp with one bar with only 5 players in the faction.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's time we get Emp for Saber.
    Or Mist
    Or Darv
    Or name
    Or any of the others that are constantly dropping FC's and coordinating with the rest of the faction to run scrolls or just generally help out.

Edited by Stridig on April 25, 2017 4:11PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I think it's time we get Emp for Saber.

Has he ever been Emp?