Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    If I had to guess, I'd say the EP alliance point leader is a friend of A Kings and is likely new(ish) to PvP. King probably offered to help him get Emp and figured that would be the easiest way. I know A King is perfectly capable of getting himself to the top of the leader board through more conventional methods, which is why I think he's gaming the system more for the EP guy. Being top on the DC leader board just happens to be an added bonus, but unfortunately screws the second place guy out of the chance.

Funny story about A King. (Raver) I had actually planned to emp on my Templar healer this week, however there wasn't a whole lot to do for AP due to low pop when the campaign started. (iirc there was a server downtime just before? or soemthing like that?) All the keeps and resource towers we owned were upgraded and full health.

However dispite this, A King had a huge AP lead over the next person. (myself.) I actually got frustrated trying to figure out how the hell he was making so much AP. he wasn't flipping resources, I was watching them very closely to see if any blue ones popped up, which they never did.

The next day I hop in our guild discord I vent a bit about A King and how I gave up because I couldn't figure out how the hell he was making so much AP.

Well... the guys just happened to inform me that he was there with us in 13 wolves discord.

...Awkward. :|

Thankfully he laughed it off and turned out to be pretty chill. So upon asking what the hell he was doing he replied with "As soon as the campaign started I went around repped everything I could before going out by roaming around enemy keeps and resources killing people."

After having him tag along with us a lot this week, I could easily see he was telling the truth. The guys a monster and hits like a truck. He would often peel off from us as we moved around and me being a healer seeing his health bar moving around a bunch I'd run over to investigate.

Where I would find him fighting 1 or 2 people with another body or two on the ground below them. :D

so when he would break off from us, I just started following him. To which I witnessed many a beat down to poor AD and EP souls.

Taking into account how much AP a solo kill grants. (around 1200 the first time iirc? I forget) It was pretty obvious why his AP
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. and on a related note with the AP thing.

Not intending to brag or be like "hey look at us!" But if you look at the current leader board for DC 5 of the ten are 13 wolves, with A King having grouped up with us a lot this week.

We are an active bunch doing groups every day and only play DC and more or less only play in BWB. AP racks up quickly, especially if we find ourselves in large and/or long seiges.

...wow that sounds like a bad recruitment add lol. However I simply mention this to point out that playing actively and as only 1 faction you quickly find yourself creeping up the leader board from just normal play. Often with most of us being in the top 30 or so each week.

...we're not pvp addicts. We don't play hours each day together. *shifty eyes*
    Edited by Azurulia on April 25, 2017 7:11PM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Azurulia ya I know you arent king.... Read the rest of the thread.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as I'm good enough to solo a whole bunch of people at the same time I will be moving on from BwB.
    Unless I feel like farming people for Emp.
    Edited by Stridig on April 25, 2017 7:15PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurulia wrote: »
    However I simply mention this to point out that playing actively and as only 1 faction you quickly find yourself creeping up the leader board from just normal play. Often with most of us being in the top 30 or so each week.

I do believe that most here only play one faction and have put in ungodly amounts of hours for our factions. If you are standing up for A King, then ok cool but Im just sayin, this isnt news to bwb forum peeps.

And before you go all forum warrior on me, I AM NOT @Valen_Byte.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I used to like "A King" he was my hero for a short period of time. I'm sure he will be playing on AD soon. I bet his goal is to get Emp on all factions in one week.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of faction swapping: A King.

To be honest tho, I used to feel a little betrayed when a friend would switch to a different faction. Now I actually enjoy, cuz it means I get to test my skill against them, and kicking the ass of someone you know feels a lot better than someone you don't. Maybe its because they're more likely to remember it, plus bragging rights and such. Also gives me a better sense of how mine and others' skills have improved over time.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I get the fact that everyone is trying to get the "I have more friends than you" achievement or the "ha.. ha.. I can play on what every side I want" achievement, but this is what I don't like about it.

Yesterday ( the other Emily ) came back after a long break, so I helped her get to level 10 so we could play together. As soon as we get on BwB, we go to bleakers and then I seen an EP running near the wall. I go in for the kill and then my friend comes up and says, "That is my friend" and just watched me get beat down. I rez and then see her standing next to the keep with the enemy. Shortly after that she says, "Do you think I should get on my mag sorc on AD?" I wanted to tell her, "No, I think you should delete your EP and AD characters", but I politely said, "If you want to, but you know I will have to kill you".

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I get the fact that everyone is trying to get the "I have more friends than you" achievement or the "ha.. ha.. I can play on what every side I want" achievement, but this is what I don't like about it.

Yesterday ( the other Emily ) came back after a long break, so I helped her get to level 10 so we could play together. As soon as we get on BwB, we go to bleakers and then I seen an EP running near the wall. I go in for the kill and then my friend comes up and says, "That is my friend" and just watched me get beat down. I rez and then see her standing next to the keep with the enemy. Shortly after that she says, "Do you think I should get on my mag sorc on AD?" I wanted to tell her, "No, I think you should delete your EP and AD characters", but I politely said, "If you want to, but you know I will have to kill you".

That's behavior I don't understand either. Half the fun of having people you know jump factions is getting to fight them.

It's a video game. Everybody's getting jumped. Heck, I made it a personal vendetta to jump in as many towers as I could during @adenoma 's brief tenure on DC.

It's too exhausting trying to be polite/play by everybody's made-up rules about etiquette when they are faction jumping every week.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @Azurulia ya I know you arent king.... Read the rest of the thread.

@Valen_Byte So I saw, and I apologize for getting a bit snappy. That was uncalled for on my part.
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    However I simply mention this to point out that playing actively and as only 1 faction you quickly find yourself creeping up the leader board from just normal play. Often with most of us being in the top 30 or so each week.

I do believe that most here only play one faction and have put in ungodly amounts of hours for our factions. If you are standing up for A King, then ok cool but Im just sayin, this isnt news to bwb forum peeps.

And before you go all forum warrior on me, I AM NOT @Valen_Byte.

I can't say that I 'know' him, only what I saw. I like the guy, but I don't know his history, so I cannot claim that you are wrong about him.

Call me naive, but I try to see the best in people. However I don't pretend not to see the negative either.

So I reserve my judgement for now, but the advisory has been duly noted.

Edited by Azurulia on April 25, 2017 8:11PM
    Criminal Scum:

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't say that I 'know' him, only what I saw. I like the guy, but I don't know his history, so I cannot claim that you are wrong about him.

Call me naive, but I try to see the best in people. However I don't pretend not to see the negative either.

I understand, all good.. I have no idea if that is true or not, wasnt me that claimed he did anything, I was just commenting on the "if" lol.
    It's too exhausting trying to be polite/play by everybody's made-up rules about etiquette when they are faction jumping every week.

So much this. I have no idea who your friends are, I just wanna kill the color thats not mine lol! Way too much work to try to keep up with who's who and who's friend not to touch.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only reason I said anything was because the other night, I think it was Sunday, I had a 4 man group and during a lot of commotion on the map, we decided to try and 4 man brindle. A King shows up by himself to defend. We kill him twice. Then, after we capped the keep we were all talking about how he did a good job trying to defend. Then he messages one of us and goes off for like 30 min because....he died? Dunno, I guess he was appalled by the fact that him and 20 NPC's couldnt kill 4 AD.

Im a scrub, always have been always will be. When I say "we" stopped the emp push, I mean AD stopped it. Think what you want about me. Sounds like you are just repeating things you have heard from your guild anyway. They have said the same kind of things to/about me. They were wrong and so are you. Im a good guy.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

I understand, all good.. I have no idea if that is true or not, wasnt me that claimed he did anything, I was just commenting on the "if" lol.

So much this. I have no idea who your friends are, I just wanna kill the color thats not mine lol! Way too much work to try to keep up with who's who and who's friend not to touch.

I have mixed feelings on faction swapping.

While it isn't for me, I can see why others do it. I too love fighting my friends and people I know, because they know me and my habits and vice-versa. This can make them a very difficult opponent that forces you to adapt and mix things up.

What gets under my skin about it is how it is essentially "abused" in a sense. By which I mean how you can essentially "rush to the aide" of another faction at any time, without any cost, cooldown, or consequence in general what-so-ever.This is seen a lot during emp pushes and dethrones, to the point it almost feels like cheating in a way.

It's very frustrating to suddenly face a notable increase in defenders in the last emp keep to dethrone, to the point you have to ask your self, "Where the hell did all of these guys suddenly come from? And where the hell is [other faction], on lunch break or something!?"

On the flipside when suddenly your numbers are "mysteriously" bolstered when you need it most makes a victory feel... unsatisfying. Like getting something you want, but you know you didn't earn it yourself. Suddenly you realize that maybe you didn't want this thing "that" badly.

I will admit that during my emp push as well as time as emp, I had a handful of send me whispers how they normally play AD or EP, but wanted me to emp for "x" reason and stay emp for "y" reason. This left me feeling very conflicted about them being there.

Sure. I wanted to emp/keep emp... but at what cost? :/
    Criminal Scum:

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure why but the more it goes, the less I care about what's going on in BwB and I was probly the one who cared the most at some point. I guess this is finally getting old :(
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ofSunhold wrote: »
    DC took four scrolls - or was in only three? - while I was saving Lyris, which doesn't take very long.

Or was that after the not-at-all-PvDoor part? I'm just curious.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Someone will always find something to complain about when it comes to emp'ing.

But seriously. I've seen small children handle being left out and/or losing better than some in bwb "Prime Time." So don't be so pretentious and high that you honestly believe that the only reason someone emp's at night is because you and your friends/guilds/mothers dog were not online to stop them. Get over yourselves.

Besides. The prime time players are not the extent of the "cream of the crop." While some are very good, yes. Some are also not as good as their ego's might like to think they are. Some of the most hard fought and fun 1v1's, skirmishes, and sieges I have encountered were late at night.

This is because 'Skill' does not have a bed time that it's mommy will ground it for if it stays up past it.

@ofSunhold I don't even know what to say to you or where to begin.

Clearly.

Who's complaining? I'm not complaining. It was nice of you to pre-emptively post your screenshots including population bars and subtly suggest no shade be thrown, so people not bother saying things like, "It's cheap and cowardly to hoover up scrolls when your faction has emperor and the keeps you're hitting are all empty," which as you say wouldn't even apply here. What with all the resistance that had to be overcome. And so quickly, that was the impressive bit.

Unless the resistance and overcoming part was earlier, which was my question. Never mind, not important.

May your Skill enjoy many more four and five AM, it's just a coincidence North America is asleep, triumphs. Let me know again when it only appears to be but actually isn't shady, so I know for sure to throw no shade.
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    I'm not sure why but the more it goes, the less I care about what's going on in BwB and I was probly the one who cared the most at some point. I guess this is finally getting old :(

Silly drama does tend to wear. Always the same arguments.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That is more or less what I was saying when I said no one cares anymore. The community as a whole doesnt care about the things we all used to strive for. Balance, fun, fare play.
    GM of BYTE
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Don't those bars include people in IC? Also hate to be a downer but the differences in population bars could literally be 2 people. They really aren't a great indication to compare faction sizes between a single bar. Also A King is zraver not Azurulia. I've heard rumors he's been flipping a resources back and forth with the EP ap leader instead of fighting. Might just be a rumor though.

Seriously? You know how many times I have played in IC? Often. I was in trueflame one time ( on my way to IC ) and DC was getting gate camped ( poplocked on all 3 faction ) and all I heard was "Everyone is in IC". I seen maybe 3 DC in the 2 hours i was down there. Yes, players maybe in IC but most the time it is just another excuse why someone lost.

I personally just use the bar as a tool, I know 1 bar could be only 5 players or it could be almost 2 bars, and 2 bars can almost be 3 bars. So in reality the 2 bars AD could have been almost 3 bar pop and DC could have crowned emp with one bar with only 5 players in the faction.

Hmmm... I never go into IC in BWB, maybe that is where all the EP are and why we are always on the bottom...

I knew you guys were all bottoms.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    As soon as I'm good enough to solo a whole bunch of people at the same time I will be moving on from BwB.

I moved on from BWB and I'm not good enough to solo one person at a time.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

HELLO RAK IM OVER HERE TOO. I havent touched bwb for a month and a half now.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

That is more or less what I was saying when I said no one cares anymore. The community as a whole doesnt care about the things we all used to strive for. Balance, fun, fare play.

I think many of us still strive for that. Actually though from what I've observed from, my limited time logged in this week, seems like BWB is healthier than it has been in a long time. Every faction has had an emperor, scrolls are moving like crazy, people getting crowned and dethroned left and right, and there isn't a huge disparity in the campaign score. Seems like it was a pretty eventful week!
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn double post got me
    Edited by DCeiver0 on April 25, 2017 9:38PM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to have to start getting the popcorn out when I go to catch up on this thread :p
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

HELLO RAK IM OVER HERE TOO. I havent touched bwb for a month and a half now.

Booooo!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Only reason I said anything was because the other night, I think it was Sunday, I had a 4 man group and during a lot of commotion on the map, we decided to try and 4 man brindle. A King shows up by himself to defend. We kill him twice. Then, after we capped the keep we were all talking about how he did a good job trying to defend. Then he messages one of us and goes off for like 30 min because....he died? Dunno, I guess he was appalled by the fact that him and 20 NPC's couldnt kill 4 AD.

Im a scrub, always have been always will be. When I say "we" stopped the emp push, I mean AD stopped it. Think what you want about me. Sounds like you are just repeating things you have heard from your guild anyway. They have said the same kind of things to/about me. They were wrong and so are you. Im a good guy.

Ah. okay. So whats what you meant with A King.

Also it's all good. I don't see you as having done anything that would make me think less you. (I'm really easy going and don't hold grudges anyway)

And it's not at all surprising to hear you say that I sound like an echo of my guild. This is because that is exactly what it is, in a way. I wouldn't call it influence so much as we all pretty much share the same opinion on the matter.

I guess you could more or less say 13 wolves is a "nocturnal" pvp guild by american standards; with our prime time generally starting to pick up steam around 6-8pm PST and the last of us tapering off to go to bed or get on with their day around 2-4am PST

We don't play these times to be malicious and plot the demise of the hapless EP and AD in their beds, but because we have members from all around the world. As well as some silly Americans (Like myself.) with odd or flexible work hours. These hours just happen to be when the most of us can get together and play.

As well as when 70% of us can consume gratuitous amounts of alcohol.

To be honest, it's a miracle that we get anything accomplished. :expressionless:
    Criminal Scum:

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Don't those bars include people in IC? Also hate to be a downer but the differences in population bars could literally be 2 people. They really aren't a great indication to compare faction sizes between a single bar. Also A King is zraver not Azurulia. I've heard rumors he's been flipping a resources back and forth with the EP ap leader instead of fighting. Might just be a rumor though.

Seriously? You know how many times I have played in IC? Often. I was in trueflame one time ( on my way to IC ) and DC was getting gate camped ( poplocked on all 3 faction ) and all I heard was "Everyone is in IC". I seen maybe 3 DC in the 2 hours i was down there. Yes, players maybe in IC but most the time it is just another excuse why someone lost.

I personally just use the bar as a tool, I know 1 bar could be only 5 players or it could be almost 2 bars, and 2 bars can almost be 3 bars. So in reality the 2 bars AD could have been almost 3 bar pop and DC could have crowned emp with one bar with only 5 players in the faction.

Hmmm... I never go into IC in BWB, maybe that is where all the EP are and why we are always on the bottom...

I knew you guys were all bottoms.

Ew...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a different note, thoughts on the new sets?

elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Morrowind+Sets
    Obituary:
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Ah. okay. So whats what you meant with A King.

Also it's all good. I don't see you as having done anything that would make me think less you. (I'm really easy going and don't hold grudges anyway)

And it's not at all surprising to hear you say that I sound like an echo of my guild. This is because that is exactly what it is, in a way. I wouldn't call it influence so much as we all pretty much share the same opinion on the matter.

I guess you could more or less say 13 wolves is a "nocturnal" pvp guild by american standards; with our prime time generally starting to pick up steam around 6-8pm PST and the last of us tapering off to go to bed or get on with their day around 2-4am PST

We don't play these times to be malicious and plot the demise of the hapless EP and AD in their beds, but because we have members from all around the world. As well as some silly Americans (Like myself.) with odd or flexible work hours. These hours just happen to be when the most of us can get together and play.

As well as when 70% of us can consume gratuitous amounts of alcohol.

To be honest, it's a miracle that we get anything accomplished. :expressionless:

Awww man I miss the wolves drunken shenanigans, so funny!
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »

I moved on from BWB and I'm not good enough to solo one person at a time.

I was making a smart ass comment relating to an earlier post actually.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Raknosh , I don't care about BwB too much either these days. I'm planning on bringing one more character I care about through and then I'm done. Otherwise, I'm just farming AP to make that experience more fun. Then all the other characters I bring through are just going to become permanent hireling/writ mules to log through quickly.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
This discussion has been closed.