Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    We just can't get rid of Adenoma!

We keep fumigating the emp keeps, but he just keeps coming back. :frowning:

What are they feeding these bees?
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Internet service OP.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record, huge props to AD during the crown and the defense last night. You guys were super organized and it was really fun working with all the various group leads to coordinate things. It hasn't felt that way for quite some time on AD and I really missed it.

My internet went out around 11pm EST so I have no idea what happened after that besides me being on the phone with my ISP for an hour.

Edit: I should say that during the long time where it hasn't felt that way we have really happily coordinated with awesome AD guilds. I'm more referring to cooperation between all the little random zone groups that pop up during prime time.
    Edited by Adenoma on April 23, 2017 11:59AM
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    For the record, huge props to AD during the crown and the defense last night. You guys were super organized and it was really fun working with all the various group leads to coordinate things. It hasn't felt that way for quite some time on AD and I really missed it.

Is that the same speech you tell every time you get emp? Heck the other day you were saying "ooo my people are leaving.. so many DC" and it was DC 3 bars, AD 2 bars and you should know by now most times EP will come strait for DC.

Wake up, the only reason why you even had emp for so long is because of EP. I think you should be thanking EP.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're right, the 1 bar of AD that crowned me and the 2 bars of AD that defended it had nothing to do with holding our keeps. That was all EP. I didn't see a single yellow at any of our defenses.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You're right, the 1 bar of AD that crowned me and the 2 bars of AD that defended it had nothing to do with holding our keeps. That was all EP. I didn't see a single yellow at any of our defenses.

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

lol. You emp'd when everyone was at work.

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take my alliance doing that over only doing it when Australia is awake. Plus, first crown was prime time, second was around 5pm eastern, and this last one was on a Saturday mid-morning. I don't think any of those have a lot of folks at work.

I don't think reason will appeal to you either way.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually shocked nobody from EP posted something like:
    Guys we did a great job last night, after several hours of hard work we took bleakers, DC, and BRK LM. Maybe in a few years we might have new leadership that knows what they are doing, until then keep up the good work supporting ADs Emp.

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol now thats the forum that I know and love.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The best thing about Adenoma emps is the inevitable Morton's Salt Girl appearance.
    s-l300.jpg
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has she ever been empress?
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, but she'd be OP at flagging keeps nobody really cares about. In fact, she'd do it twice as fast!
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    You gotta admit tho, EP was pure potato yesterday
    And with PTS and TFF going to Azura, I'm pretty sure sure EP will fall back to being half a faction again.
    Edited by Raknosh on April 23, 2017 3:02PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played in Blackwater in at least a month so I wouldn't know who's leading EP around anymore. Sounds like I'll just stick to Trueflame
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Is that the same speech you tell every time you get emp? Heck the other day you were saying "ooo my people are leaving.. so many DC" and it was DC 3 bars, AD 2 bars and you should know by now most times EP will come strait for DC.

Wake up, the only reason why you even had emp for so long is because of EP. I think you should be thanking EP.

Do you really need to start trying to delegitimize every time AD has any success? You ever think that maybe somebody simply played better than you?

God. It's like the kids in Call of Duty who think they're the greatest players on the planet and scream "hacks" every time they die because they can't even fathom the fact that they're not invincible.
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean that is what forum warriors do right? They can't back up their smack talk in game so they have to talk more smack on the forum. There's always an excuse for their failures. Always
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    You gotta admit tho, EP was pure potato yesterday
    And with PTS and TFF going to Azura, I'm pretty sure sure EP will fall back to being half a faction again.

The whole server feels more potato than usual lately, tbh.

Things that didn't work a few months ago work fine now.
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Man, I missed this salt. Playing vet and testing some new stuff has gotten me away from BwB lately, but its nice to see that some things never change.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭

My internet went out around 11pm EST so I have no idea what happened after that besides me being on the phone with my ISP for an hour.

Edit: I should say that during the long time where it hasn't felt that way we have really happily coordinated with awesome AD guilds. I'm more referring to cooperation between all the little random zone groups that pop up during prime time.

There were some really well fought fights last night. Was a lot of fun. :sunglasses:

I'm liking seeing AD being so active lately. The additional threat makes decision making more critical when attacking or defending something. I just wish EP wasn't so dead set on focusing so much of their efforts on DC. BRK and Alessia remained realitivly untouched for hours while AD continuously hit/took ash and glade.

You'd think EP would take the opportunity to take these keeps while AD is so active in the west. Especially when AD has an active emp. This didn't upset me so much as it frustrated me. I like facing greater numbers, it's a lot of fun; however when it's hours on end when one of the factions has a more valuable objective to work towards it begs the question: "Why are you guys here again? Shouldn't you be getting back your home keep or trying to Dethrone AD's emp rather then continuously attack Bleakers, Ales, Bruma and Dragon claw?"

Or is it because DC is just so much better than AD, and since that you are just looking for a fight you just keep attacking us? :wink:

But on a serious note, as a very strategic objective-driven player, some times the actions of AD and EP (and often DC, too) just leaving me scratching my head. :confused:
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, there were tons of attacks by EP on BRK and Sej. They were slow getting siege up and when I was online before the internet went kaput they were very quick wipes.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got some pretty salty tells today. Why do gankers call you trash and talk **** every time they get killed trying to gank? Dude.... see those spikes sticking out of my back? Now is not the best time. I was called trash and our zerg of 9 is trash. Lol. Give me a break.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I got some pretty salty tells today. Why do gankers call you trash and talk **** every time they get killed trying to gank? Dude.... see those spikes sticking out of my back? Now is not the best time. I was called trash and our zerg of 9 is trash. Lol. Give me a break.

Heh, some guy tried to horse gank me with Snipe once, then when he saw I didn't fall down and hardly took any damage he immediately tried cloaking away. Got called a hacker after I killed him because I knew where he was in stealth, explained to him that I used a detect pot, then got told only bad players use potions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I was actually gonna offer to craft him some gear since his 1k snipes against a light armor build were pretty sad, but he blocked me before I got the chance.
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, there were tons of attacks by EP on BRK and Sej. They were slow getting siege up and when I was online before the internet went kaput they were very quick wipes.

Got to love those sieges of 15+ people and 3 or 4 siege weapons; Free AP! B)

When I fail a gank, I laugh at myself for being so bad. :D
    Criminal Scum:

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

As someone who routinely runs with 5k+ health regen and capped resists....

Gankers with poor target selection are the best source of salt in the game. If their "OP combo" they learned from some cheese streamer doesn't work, then YOU are a bad player. It's fantastic.

Also your zerg of 9 is trash <3
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. I love it.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think gankers with poor target selection are one of my favorite things. I think one of my favorite tells was when I used to run wings and someone called me a hacker when I reflected his heavy attack, snipe, and poison injection. He was like "YOU TOOK NO DAMAGE AND I EVEN PROCCED ALCHEMIST."
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope everyone else crashed at Ales.. i can't freaking log back in .. grrrr

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got booted and cant get back in but I wanst at aless.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    I got booted and cant get back in but I wanst at aless.

I recorded everything before I got kicked, it looked like we were killing all the EP.

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a long day of PvP.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
This discussion has been closed.