Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would disagree with that choice. Vamp is strong and magDK continues to be underrepresented in the BwB population.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gadrïïr
    gadrïïr
    ✭✭
    Ive never really used vamp. I was planning on using mist form until I get streak, and the trying out rattlecage at max, and using mist form instead of entropy
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I would disagree with that choice. Vamp is strong and magDK continues to be underrepresented in the BwB population.

I've fallen in love with Mag DK lately. I'm actually thinking about rolling a new one shortly after Remix vets out rather than working on a Stam Sorc or Stam DK (the two classes I haven't PVPed with yet). Now that I'm more experienced with the class, I've got some really cool build ideas that I'm super excited to try out.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

I dunno, it seemed to me I killed a whole bunch of wing flappers tonight. Didn't you tell the rest of the Whips-N-Chains club that wings are fairly useless??
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wings are the best thing this meta. I can't even count how many killing blows I've gotten just by reflecting snipers.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 14, 2017 3:53AM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    Wings are the best thing this meta. I can't even count how many killing blossom I've gotten just by reflecting snipers.

They deserved to die a horrible death by reflection if they sniped a wing flapper and they should feel bad.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wings are the best thing this meta. I can't even count how many killing blows I've gotten just by reflecting snipers.

Problem is that seems to be about the only thing wings is good for right now. The skill is pretty much useless against any decent player.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah with the million nubs snipe spamming constantly wings have become pretty damn useful. i was having issues last night while we took keeps with so many people just snipe spamming on the walls, then I hit that magical level and got my wings and suddenly the snipe spam became a problem for the spammers. Just lovely
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i haven't found snipe to be a huge problem. Wings don't prevent the heal debuff anyway.
  • lil5566
    lil5566
    ✭✭
    That was fun tonight, glad I could get emp, wish we got it earlier though :'( . Thanks to No pax, Disenfranchised, Fourth Faction and all those groups that were ran by amazing people, yall were great especially on the first push when we defended Aleswell and Roebeck shame we couldn't emp then, since all we needed was ash, but I cant complain when ep is fighting that hard. Great fights all around. Haven't had that much fun in bwb for a while. This campaign in general, although some bugs spoiled a bit of the fun, was very much entertaining. Thank you all who played last night and made the experience worthwhile :D
    Edited by lil5566 on February 14, 2017 12:51PM
    Lytis or Lyt
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    lil5566 wrote: »
    That was fun tonight, glad I could get emp, wish we got it earlier though :'( . Thanks to No pax, Disenfranchised, Fourth Faction and all those groups that were ran by amazing people, yall were great especially on the first push when we defended Aleswell and Roebeck shame we couldn't emp then, since all we needed was ash, but I cant complain when ep is fighting that hard. Great fights all around. Haven't had that much fun in bwb for a while. This campaign in general, although some bugs spoiled a bit of the fun, was very much entertaining. Thank you all who played last night and made the experience worthwhile :D

Seems like the next campaign is gonna be a nail biter!
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gadrïïr , the main reason I would keep vamp on a sorc is that the undeath passive applies that resistance to shields. Same with the mistform damage reduction.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    lil5566 wrote: »

Seems like the next campaign is gonna be a nail biter!

I sure hope so. The returning EP are good players and have boosted that factions numbers a little but more importantly they seemed to boost their over all fighting spirit.The campaign is much more fluid with three active factions and alot more fun. I mean...one can only kill Maikon and friends so many times before one gets a trifle bored.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i completely agree @TipsyDrow .... with EP being back ive been really tempted to bring back Dark Wolf ( i remade him on my second computer account ... but its not the same as playing on my main comp since my main comp i run with a GOOD gaming keyboard and gaming mouse where as my other one has cheaper parts both inside and out )
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lil5566 ahhh! Lysis! Congrats buddy! I'm sorry I wasn't there last night but if you hold onto it all day, I promise a fun emp defense after I get off work!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i completely agree @TipsyDrow .... with EP being back ive been really tempted to bring back Dark Wolf ( i remade him on my second computer account ... but its not the same as playing on my main comp since my main comp i run with a GOOD gaming keyboard and gaming mouse where as my other one has cheaper parts both inside and out )

knock knock, anyone home?

You can log into both accounts on your gaming computer.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmmm.... didnt know that @vamp_emily .... but my data wouldnt be saved on the other comp though ... unless i saved it to an external and transfered it over
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 14, 2017 1:54PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hmmmm.... didnt know that @vamp_emily .... but my data wouldnt be saved on the other comp though ... unless i saved it to an external and transfered it over

I do it all the time when I go back an forth between my main account and my crafting account. I'm thinking if any information is stored on your local drive it is updated when you log on to your account.

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

All character info and settings data is stored to your account, the only thing I'm aware of that doesn't transfer is add ons and add on data.

But yes, you can log on to your account from any computer with eso installed on it.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 14, 2017 2:18PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm... ill have to take a look at how i made the remake ... might have to re do the remake though lol ... have a pretty good idea of what i want to do though :D

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to keep playing in bwb every night with the amount of fun I've had but as a new home owner in the rift, I have responsibilities now. I even bought a bear rug for 30k but it was worth it. And NOBODY is allowed to touch my plants and trees in my topiary garden. I work very hard to keep it watered every day.
  • lil5566
    lil5566
    ✭✭
    @lil5566 ahhh! Lysis! Congrats buddy! I'm sorry I wasn't there last night but if you hold onto it all day, I promise a fun emp defense after I get off work!
    loool Thanks, and no worries. I highly doubt I can hold onto it, because I have to attend a lecture and I'll need some shut-eye afterwards :'( . Hopefully I'll be on later tonight.
    Lytis or Lyt
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13

Today would be a great day to pop that question :) Just don't do it by texting. :)

Edited by vamp_emily on February 14, 2017 4:02PM

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @vamp_emily NO NO NO ... not gonna be one of those that proposes on V-Day... my plan is to propose after we wake up on the first full day of living together in our new apartment that we get in december to fully represent the starting of a new life together ... not to mention one of her close friends/ex-coworkers from where she moved back from passed away yesterday/last night and she just found out this morning ... so today isn't a good day for her ... just wish i could be there to comfort her
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 14, 2017 4:24PM

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to keep playing in bwb every night with the amount of fun I've had but as a new home owner in the rift, I have responsibilities now. I even bought a bear rug for 30k but it was worth it. And NOBODY is allowed to touch my plants and trees in my topiary garden. I work very hard to keep it watered every day.

DYmom_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ur banned from my valentine's day rp party tonight.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget your 'sleeping' wolf that's upstairs. DUELS AT MJOLLOS HOUSE
    Ours is the Fury
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

Ur banned from my valentine's day rp party tonight.

I'm already going to anara and @Silky s. I'm in charge of the buckets of oil ;D
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 14, 2017 5:59PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB V-day ERP.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTB V-day ERP.

....I had to explain ERP to my wife yesterday.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
This discussion has been closed.