Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    My 1 day off in two weeks and I get called to come in to work. This sucks. Lol

This is why your in the bench. Get your priorities straight
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is why your in the bench. Get your priorities straight

Bench? I'll be on the throne at some point.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    @DCeiver0 Got some new armor you should check out. Went full Akiviri for my last few lvls on my DK. I'm a samurai now.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun night! Definitely enjoyed Mag DK emp more than any of my NB ones. 10/10 Would do again. Hope you all had as much fun as i did! I'm out!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Defialed , I'm gonna grind up my magDK soon. Come to AD and let's magDK together. I still need to play out our wolves too.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Defialed We can do it again in a few days, assuming I have the time to stay up and grind dat AP. But yeah, last night was a hell of a lot of fun. Surprisingly EP came to play and man did we cut through that D.C. horde time and time again. The magicka dk small man group is op. Endless CC and 3 standard wipes a zerg. Who would have guessed. Great stuff last night
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been telling folks magDK is OP for ages. Can I join your army?
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

Shhhhh
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nobody believed us
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's too satisfying to stomp the talons synergy.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys can only join our treehouse club if you guess the password. *snicker snicker*

but yes. All are welcome to join LeapSquad and run with us whenever we are up. You just have to make an EP Toon. :P
    Edited by Mjollo on February 13, 2017 5:55PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I've farmed up the gear to run a troll build in Cyrodiil (not BwB). MagDK heavy attack build. Just snipe people at keep defenses with heavy attacks. Highest I've hit was 28k crit in Haderus.

Molten armaments (40% heavy attacks) + elegant 5 piece (20% heavy attacks) + stygian set in stealth (+20% max mag and spell damage) + inferno staff passives (12%+8%) + major sorcery = troll profit.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep EP toons to join our remade leap squad. I wish leaping into keeps was still legal/possible. It's all part of our Make EP Great Again Campaign
    Edited by Gederic on February 13, 2017 6:02PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Defialed the password is Bacon .... it's ALWAYS Bacon
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @Defialed the password is Bacon .... it's ALWAYS Bacon

YOU MAY ENTER.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I've farmed up the gear to run a troll build in Cyrodiil (not BwB). MagDK heavy attack build. Just snipe people at keep defenses with heavy attacks. Highest I've hit was 28k crit in Haderus.

Molten armaments (40% heavy attacks) + elegant 5 piece (20% heavy attacks) + stygian set in stealth (+20% max mag and spell damage) + inferno staff passives (12%+8%) + major sorcery = troll profit.

If you have any purple stygian jewelry and a fire destro cp160 i will buy them from you. I need it for another build and i have traveled all of tamriel searching far and wide. only to understand. the nobody has the power that's inside.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    You guys can only join our treehouse club if you guess the password. *snicker snicker*

but yes. All are welcome to join LeapSquad and run with us whenever we are up. You just have to make an EP Toon. :P

I might be about the only one other than Vy that remembers leap squad. "Dont stand their! They are trying to leap in!" I would yell at alessia. Best part for me was standing right on the tip. Block at just the right time and watch as the leaper fell. Hah good times. I was playing in az yesterday and a group was trying to use those rocks. Reminded me of those days.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on February 13, 2017 6:15PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of pugs who got leaped by 10 dks in ye olde BwB was immeasurable. I miss leap squad so much
    Ours is the Fury
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Leap Squad was a beauty that influenced Blackwater Heroes' Dragonknights. I remember every time we would retake Chalman, Kiawyn among other Dragonknights of the guild would leap into the inner while we were sieging the wall to clear it of defenders.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have just discovered that my girlfriend named my next DK "Gobknoblah." I'm sensing an impending ZOS-requested name change.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Yep EP toons to join our remade leap squad. I wish leaping into keeps was still legal/possible. It's all part of our Make EP Great Again Campaign

Ah yes, leaping into keeps. I remember that. There was a time when I was on my Templar healer and saw some DC up on the rocks near a keep's outer wall (I forget which). I stood watching and one of them made a jump right at me. When he landed I tossed a spear to his face knocking him off the wall. His buddy did the same, so I speared him off the wall as well. They both tried it 2 more times before they gave up.... Fun times....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • lil5566
    lil5566
    ✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Ah yes, leaping into keeps. I remember that. There was a time when I was on my Templar healer and saw some DC up on the rocks near a keep's outer wall (I forget which). I stood watching and one of them made a jump right at me. When he landed I tossed a spear to his face knocking him off the wall. His buddy did the same, so I speared him off the wall as well. They both tried it 2 more times before they gave up.... Fun times....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4UfAL9f74I
    Lytis or Lyt
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, this is a dumb question, but I can't seem to find the answer
    lil5566 wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4UfAL9f74I

Haa haa! Exactly! Good to see you back!
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • lil5566
    lil5566
    ✭✭

Thanks, took me a while to catch up though :'(
    Lytis or Lyt
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I take a week away and almost 50 pages get added! Y'all have been busy.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, took me a while to catch up though :'(

ha.. yeah, no joke. I gave up and skipped about 8 pages to get to current...
    Obituary:
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Omg poor Strid loll
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Defialed wrote: »

I might be about the only one other than Vy that remembers leap squad. "Dont stand their! They are trying to leap in!" I would yell at alessia. Best part for me was standing right on the tip. Block at just the right time and watch as the leaper fell. Hah good times. I was playing in az yesterday and a group was trying to use those rocks. Reminded me of those days.
    Oh I remember the Leap Squad pretty damn well. I've seen em wrecking havok on our walls, making the rest of EP's job so much easier. That was quite a while ago, when EP was truly a force to be reckoned with. That being said, it seems like EP is finally rising again which is pretty awesome! That AD vs DC was getting a bit boring.
    Edited by Raknosh on February 13, 2017 10:50PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh don't you worry. Our leap squad will rise from the ashes even if we can't leap into the keep we will still cause mass chaos!
    Ours is the Fury
  • gadrïïr
    gadrïïr
    ✭✭
    I've been telling folks magDK is OP for ages. Can
    I was thinking of making a mag dk
    @Raknosh , from a dueling perspective I definitely feel strongest on a non-vamp stamDK. I only run vamp so it's a stronger group/1vX build. That stuff gets nuked by magDK.

Edit: as such, your magDK rekt me.

Yeah... your mag dk made me drop vamp today lol. You were hitting me wayyyy too hard for my liking
This discussion has been closed.