Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Most have gear every 5 lvls or so. .

Look at this person living a life of luxury over there.

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA server is up! Woo hoo!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • The_Mort_You_Know
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    There are so many players that wreck me in a 1v1 situation Rak, Mini, Redsky, Mjoll... and many more. I'm not sure I could say I'm qualified to pick who has the best skills. What are we basing this off of? Who dies the least? Who can 1v the biggest X? Who makes the best calls on strategery ( that's right I said strategery :P )? What makes 1 player the best in a game with coop dynamics?

lol, if we were basing it on strategy I would win :)

The way I was looking at it was who would I pick for a 4 person team for the up coming 4v4v4. I only selected people that I have seen smash faces, or 1vX where the X all die :)

I'm not talking about the past, just who I have seen play recently.

Oh well if that's the case I pick ME as my team I'll take on all-yall XD
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hear that String Cheese person is pretty good, whoever that is

That dude is OP fo sho. Best player NA and EU, all servers. Id put like 7 gold on it.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

Nah Ive just been playing that long. I have gear every 5ish lvls from 10 to 50 in light, med, and heavy. Im a packrat hah

Edit: It doesnt hurt that my best friend and partner is a master crafter : ))

Edited by Valen_Byte on February 11, 2017 3:02AM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well logged in to see 2 scrolls back behind enemy gates, went to the Altadoon one, being hit by a visible ballista with an invisible operator and a ring of invisible NPCs, all interrupting my dance on a scroll I can't pick up because it says we already have it.

So I'd say ZOS has indeed maintained their server alright.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

I am okay lol. I don't 1vX much anymore unless I'm really bored. 8-mans are where it's been at though.

Can confirm as I have been killed by Mjollo's 8-man many times.

gabriebe wrote: »

Right? I wish I could afford to gear up every five levels lol.

Out of curiosity? Who do you DC/EP players think the best AD player(s) are? I can get a pretty good sense of how good DC and EP players are since I'm able to fight them regularly, but since I've never really fought any of the AD players, most of my opinions on how good AD players are is based on what I've heard from others.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I work very hard to keep my fam geared up, tons of farming.. many, many hours invested. :)
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be least excited about fighting a DC team with duality, darv, gadriir, and... I'm drunk and struggling for a fourth. I would say that duality would be the strongest of the bunch. Definitely wouldn't pick A king even though I think he's a fine player - just doesn't play a build I would want in a 4v4. Wouldn't pick Sora because everyone knows cloak and Gadriir do the heavy lifting.

EP I wouldn't want to fight Drexl, redsky, pem, and... again, drunk in Chicago.

AD I wouldn't want to fight Night Blader, Night Blader, Night Blader and.... still in Chicago.

Curious to see what other people would pick.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I would be least excited about fighting a DC team with duality, darv, gadriir, and... I'm drunk and struggling for a fourth. I would say that duality would be the strongest of the bunch. Definitely wouldn't pick A king even though I think he's a fine player - just doesn't play a build I would want in a 4v4. Wouldn't pick Sora because everyone knows cloak and Gadriir do the heavy lifting.

EP I wouldn't want to fight Drexl, redsky, pem, and... again, drunk in Chicago.

AD I wouldn't want to fight Night Blader, Night Blader, Night Blader and.... still in Chicago.

Curious to see what other people would pick.

I'd probably pick being drunk in Chicago, personally.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

I work very hard to keep my fam geared up, tons of farming.. many, many hours invested. :)

Can you adopt me?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Art institute, Shedd aquarium, and Frank Lloyd Wright houses is a better day than ESO.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would hold tryouts for my team. No armor, no weapons. I bet we would be suprised by who stands out then. Im not interested in the battlegrounds at all at this point tho.
    GM of BYTE
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick me pick me
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Art institute, Shedd aquarium, and Frank Lloyd Wright houses is a better day than ESO.

As long as you don't get murdered....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte I would add the addendum that you are able to use weapons - lots of skills won't work then. Just use weapons that are white quality. Nobody can invest in any passives (including racial). Obviously, if we are trying to game the system we will have something like a Dark Elf meta for their inherent advantage in lava.

@Lumsdenml , I'll try my hardest to not. Maybe I could be the catalyst for Trump sending in the troops?
    Edited by Adenoma on February 11, 2017 4:09PM
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Please keep politics out of BWB. I'm begging you.

Except for unavoidable BWB politics.
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on February 11, 2017 4:29PM
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Please keep politics out of BWB. I'm begging you.

Except for unavoidable BWB politics.

Is true, nothing feeds the rage factory quite like politics, and this thread and Bwb are volatile enough as they are.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Pick me pick me

I need you for my team stridig
    *Points to bench*
    That seat ain't gonna warm it self
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Pick me pick me

*Points to bench*

I'm starting to realize that someone has a very high opinion of themselves.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hold tryouts for my team. No armor, no weapons. I bet we would be suprised by who stands out then. Im not interested in the battlegrounds at all at this point tho.

I'd be a shoo-in!

This is literally how I play now:

Review_LukeSkywalkerBlastShieldHelmetPOTF2FF_stillB.jpg
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, the best player issue is impossible to say - like, best solo 1vX? Best duelist? Best big group leader? Best small group leader? Best healer? It's all arbitrary and pointless. Even within those roles it's so hard to say because what if someone is good on X class but mediocre on Y? I know there are some classes that I feel like a free kill when I play, but I'm very confident and comfortable on others.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, the best player issue is impossible to say - like, best solo 1vX? Best duelist? Best big group leader? Best small group leader? Best healer? It's all arbitrary and pointless. Even within those roles it's so hard to say because what if someone is good on X class but mediocre on Y? I know there are some classes that I feel like a free kill when I play, but I'm very confident and comfortable on others.

Whole heartedly agree with this.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please tell me you checked out the Field Museum while you were there.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    speaking of KingDuality, I was playing the For honor beta today and during a random match, I ended up against him. I asked in chat "eso?" and he responded with "ya" so we established that it was a small world lol. We had loads of fun dueling each other in another game. Looking forward to him coming back.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 11, 2017 7:38PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only got two days here. I LOVE the Field, but ultimately it fell a little lower on the totem pole. I'm a huge aquarium fan and my girlfriend and I both majored in art history - FLW and the Art Institute made the cut first.

Actually, we just walked into the Art Institute.
    Edited by Adenoma on February 11, 2017 7:38PM
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    speaking of KingDuality, I was playing the For honor beta today and during a random match, I ended up against him. I asked in chat "eso?" and he responded with "ya" so we established that it was a small world lol. We had loads of fun dueling each other in another game. Looking forward to him coming back.

That's awesome! How is For Honor, btw? I've been watching some videos of it and it looks like a ton of fun.
    I've only got two days here. I LOVE the Field, but ultimately it fell a little lower on the totem pole. I'm a huge aquarium fan and my girlfriend and I both majored in art history - FLW and the Art Institute made the cut first.

Actually, we just walked into the Art Institute.

Fair enough. I've been going to Chicago once a year for the past several years and I've been trying to hit all the major museums and whatnot. The Art Institute and Field Museum have definitely been my favorite, but there are still quite a few places I haven't gotten to yet.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    If Arts your thing I'm actually an NEA fellow and RAIR recipient. www.conorfagan.com
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick me pick me

*Points to bench*

Hahaha. As long as I'm with the cool kids I guess.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Arts your thing I'm actually an NEA fellow and RAIR recipient. www.conorfagan.com

Trippy and quite colorful! So many organic shapes. :o<3
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
This discussion has been closed.