Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    DUELS AT MJOLLOS HOUSE
    No dueling in the house or reported like @PemPem
    I'm already going to anara and @Silky s. I'm in charge of the buckets of oil ;D
    Who do you think supplied the oils bb.
    Adenoma wrote: »
    WTB V-day ERP.
    ....I had to explain ERP to my wife yesterday.
    Did she like the answer :D
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    ....I had to explain ERP to my wife yesterday.
    Did she like the answer :D

TBH we ended up discussing the name "The Vile Manse" a bunch. Like, who sees a place called "bad house" and says yeah, sounds great! Let's check it out.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your ERP is underwhelming and over priced
    Ours is the Fury
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do people really ERP in PvP?

I don't know , I would rather kill you then pet your head and say good boy.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Ya I erp all the time in pvp. You're welcome to join us.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ya I erp all the time in pvp. You're welcome to join us.

One of us! One of us
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only ERP. Peopl just keep attacking me.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You wont ever get a straight answer from any of these jokers. Iv never seen anyone actually do that anywhere, pvp or pve. Thank the maker.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on February 14, 2017 7:39PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    @Defialed
    No u
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

You wont ever get a straight answer from any of these jokers. Iv never seen anyone actually do that anywhere, pvp or pve. Thank the maker.

What ever you, don't go to Riften. Unless you're visiting my house, of course but stay away from the town. It's full of..uh...interesting conversations.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was about to say, clearly you've never walked into the Riften inn on an rp night. Or the one little farmhouse outside of Riften by a bit, there's always ERP going on in there. Weirdly there's also always ERP at the entrance to Shroud Hearth Barrow too. The Rift is an interesting zone lol
    Ours is the Fury
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ya I dont go to those places. I geuss ad just has too much class for that sort of thing. I mean, we are high elves after all. ;)

Edit: Regular RP Ive seen plenty, but not that stuff that is best IRL hah.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on February 14, 2017 8:05PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half of my toons are Altmer, am I classy enough lol
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elves just keep their dirty on the DL.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

As long as they fight for AD. Otherwise, no lol.
    GM of BYTE
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

As long as they fight for AD. Otherwise, no lol.

O...well um that's awkward. All my characters are elves of some sort depending on mag or stam..but THEY FIGHT FOR THE TRUE FACTION. :D
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was about to say, clearly you've never walked into the Riften inn on an rp night. Or the one little farmhouse outside of Riften by a bit, there's always ERP going on in there. Weirdly there's also always ERP at the entrance to Shroud Hearth Barrow too. The Rift is an interesting zone lol

I think we just found the reason why EP has less players.

Stay away from the Rift!

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We fought with you on AD for a bit. But the Ebonheart Pact is home.
    Ours is the Fury
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily We only need a few players to wipe your zerg. Maybe that's why we have less?
    Ours is the Fury
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm I don't know. Lately EP has rekindled the flames of the zerg. We just gotta keep stoking it to make ep great again.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm I don't know. Lately EP has rekindled the flames of the zerg. We just gotta keep stoking it to make ep great again.

EP has had a solid two bars the past few days, and that two bars has consistently outperformed the 3 bars of DC
    Ours is the Fury
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily We only need a few players to wipe your zerg. Maybe that's why we have less?

Seriously? I've been good by not commenting on your "Dreamy Imagination", but a few days ago I was there when the Pugz held down Allessia, and Sej. We totally wiped EP several times, and they gave up and took Empty Bleakers, and Ales.

#KeepDreaming

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lil5566 wrote: »
    That was fun tonight, glad I could get emp, wish we got it earlier though :'( . Thanks to No pax, Disenfranchised, Fourth Faction and all those groups that were ran by amazing people, yall were great especially on the first push when we defended Aleswell and Roebeck shame we couldn't emp then, since all we needed was ash, but I cant complain when ep is fighting that hard. Great fights all around. Haven't had that much fun in bwb for a while. This campaign in general, although some bugs spoiled a bit of the fun, was very much entertaining. Thank you all who played last night and made the experience worthwhile :D

Congrats! Wish I could have stayed on a bit longer last night to help! It was pretty cool to see The Disenfranchised response, though, to crown one of our own. It has been a while.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and while you rotted in Sej we took your home keeps and set up the map so that we could emp later. So keep Sej and leave the important keeps wide open. We'll gladly take them! (Holding an outpost with a zerg and then losing emp keeps isn't a good idea if you couldn't tell)
    Ours is the Fury
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriously? I've been good by not commenting on your "Dreamy Imagination", but a few days ago I was there when the Pugz held down Allessia, and Sej. We totally wiped EP several times, and they gave up and took Empty Bleakers, and Ales.

#KeepDreaming

LOL I figured that was you. That was the best tactic of the night. You held ground across a map with no way to get back or intention to. So yeah taking breaks, Ales well, bruma, and Dragon we the easiest things to take while you were stuck on an island. Then ad pushed into your territory taking ash and glade forcing you to give up Sej and brk. In the end, you got pushed all the way back to Rayles and Warden causing what ever you were doing at BRK to be a waste of time.
    And that was your entire faction in one keep. Don't forget how many times you and your zerg keep dying to 9 people every time we engage you, bae.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 14, 2017 8:33PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP has decided to enter the forum pvp campaign as well, apparently.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah and while you rotted in Sej we took your home keeps and set up the map so that we could emp later. So keep Sej and leave the important keeps wide open. We'll gladly take them! (Holding an outpost with a zerg and then losing emp keeps isn't a good idea if you couldn't tell)

I'm sure you kind of forgot that when the pugz did let go of Sej, we all took Ales/Bleakers/Chal/Ash/Nik back fast. I guess you all ran with your tails tucked in and went back to empty sej.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

FOR THE HORDE- I MEAN EP
    Edited by Mjollo on February 14, 2017 8:34PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey! I've been here the whole time, and I have this threads first post to prove it! :) I was EP before EP was cool! ;)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes I remember D.C. taking a zerg to bleaks to cut us off. I also remember how while that happened we took Ash and then we wiped that zerg outside as they ran back up from Nikel. The screams of agony as the zerg burned to death in our 3 standards was most delightful
    Ours is the Fury
This discussion has been closed.