Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• gadrïïr
    gadrïïr
    ✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    That's your dream team? Don't get me wrong, Sora and Gadriir are good, but they aren't that good...

Be honest. Who do you think is the best fighter on DC side ( BwB )?

Mini or Lefty

Idk lefty, but I can assure you that myself, and sora are at least on par with mini...
  • gadrïïr
    gadrïïr
    ✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Warlords of Daggerfall, Sora & Gadriir playing together back in the day. They have started playing together again in BWB and have been enjoying the experience and, I guess, according to Sora, intend on staying.

Thanks for the publicity man. I appreciate it
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    That's your dream team? Don't get me wrong, Sora and Gadriir are good, but they aren't that good...

I ran a few tests on it yesterday and it was extremely proficient at picking off noobs, especially in a full on gank build at lvl 10. but then I ran into mjollo and friends.... Not so effective.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is everyone else locked out of game at the moment or is it just a bunch of unlucky few? I was on such a nice and efficent book and shards run, it sucks to be interrupted.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    My DC dream team would be:

Saber- Tank
    Darv- Heals
    November- DPS
    Rak- DPS

I think group dynamic and teamwork are going to end up being more important than most think in a 4v4v4. You can bet if Saber forms a team like this, he'll make damn sure everyone's abilities and gear compliment eachother in the most effective way. Darv I feel is so underrated because shes almost always a healer, but there have been innumerable times she's saved the ENTIRE zerg with her heals and utility spells, and she can still but pretty hard when she needs to. November and Rak are my top picks for their amazing 1vX skills.

I was going to pick Rak, but I just haven't really watched him fight. However, I was in a vet dungeon with him recently and everything melted :) I've never really watched November or Saber fight. I know Darv seems to be the last one standing.

I think that would be a good group, because they play together often. Sorry but my group will slaughter them.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »

Mini or Lefty

Mini... Hate that guy... Mostly because he kills me a lot... :)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Are you guys talking about "mini skirt"?

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Are you guys talking about "mini skirt"?

Yep
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    So is everyone else locked out of game at the moment or is it just a bunch of unlucky few? I was on such a nice and efficent book and shards run, it sucks to be interrupted.

Yep... Can't log in... Well, I've always wanted to try the EU servers....
    Obituary:
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly, I'm not sure. I never really thought about it. And I don't know that it is even possible to say there is a "best" player. Different people have different strengths and weaknesses in different situations. Plus a lot of the best players I've run into play, or have played, on multiple alliances. I suppose if I absolutely had to choose, Duality or Mini would be the first people that come to mind (though I think Duality has been playing on EP lately), but I still wouldn't feel comfortable calling either of them the best player in any alliance.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now it's offline...
    Obituary:
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    The things I've seen King Duality do are above and beyond what I've seen anyone else do on any faction in BWB.
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Surprised Redsky hasn't gotten a mention, he seems pretty good.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    He is very good. I've just seen duality do things that amazed me.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually shocked I don't know who duality is :)

• Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    Keep the castle take AP but the RSS AP is to much
    Lahma wrote: »
    For the record.... live streaming in someone's group without telling them is bad form.

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm live streaming . That kinda ruins the title of my stream " happy fun time with lahma"

Its only happy fun time if we're naked.

If not its just "happy time"
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion ♥
    Lahma - Dedicated Crafter ♥
    Mentally Disturbed Lahma - Dedicated Pledge Magplar ♥
    Daddy's Lil Monster - BWB Stamblade ♥
    Empress of the Pugz - BWB Empress, Vet PvP Healer ♥
    Queen of Zaria - Magplar♥
    the sloot of ad - ♥
    Lahma the Pug Wrangler - ♥

Legos! Legos for my enemies tender, bare, feet
  • The_Mort_You_Know
    There are so many players that wreck me in a 1v1 situation Rak, Mini, Redsky, Mjoll... and many more. I'm not sure I could say I'm qualified to pick who has the best skills. What are we basing this off of? Who dies the least? Who can 1v the biggest X? Who makes the best calls on strategery ( that's right I said strategery :P )? What makes 1 player the best in a game with coop dynamics?
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo is a poop. Don't claim he's good, it will go to his head
    Ours is the Fury
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Emily, this isn't really getting through to you. I don't care if someone is a good or bad player when they create the toxic environment that he has. I have been told I was gay, a slur for black people, and a slur for Asians all in the same sentence. I have repeatedly been whispered without provocation telling me I am gay for wearing a wedding dress in game.

I'm pretty secure in my sexuality and don't think for a moment that being gay/black/Asian is something that should cause a person shame, but the fact that there is someone racist and homophobic that does (and that you keep endorsing) is pretty unsettling. Regardless of how he plays ESO, he's an awful person. Most of your alliance seems to recognize that too.

And camping tri keeps is a rude move. I did it to make a point (that it sucks) and I know it was rude. I'm not doing it again, but in the most petulant way I could I wanted to use my sick day to show how it makes campaigns miserable for other alliances. I would call what I did rude and in poor taste and I would call anyone else that did that rude and in poor taste.

I don't see that type of Sora, not even in zone chat. However, I have been called many names and those people go directly on my ignore list. The game is so much better when you don't have to deal with it.

HA. YES. I maxed out my ignore list recently. Unblocked people only to have to reblock them as soon as i realized they were still being *** in BwB's zone chat. :3:3
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    the sloot of ad - ♥

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me just say, logging in to the EU server is kinda sad. I had nothing in my craft bag, only my monkey in my collections, and had to go through the prison tutorial again....

But I did roll a DC orc Templar....
    Edited by Lumsdenml on February 11, 2017 2:11AM
    Obituary:
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »

Can confirm Mjollo is poop
  • PrivateDolphin
    I hear that String Cheese person is pretty good, whoever that is
    Queen Mae Byte (50) *FORMER EMPRESS* Templar
    Queen Lyvidia(50) Dragonknight
    Sir Dolphsalot (50) Sorc
    Táçtïcal Sþðrk (50) Sorc
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    String Cheese (38) Sorc bwb
    Frank's-Brother-Bob (28) Templar bwb
    A loaf of bread (20something) Templar bwb
    ahorseisahorseofcourse (20) Dragonknight

Alliance - AD | Server - NApc | Cp - 372 |
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no u

no u

I am okay lol. I don't 1vX much anymore unless I'm really bored. 8-mans are where it's been at though.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    no u

no u

I am okay lol. I don't 1vX much anymore unless I'm really bored. 8-mans are where it's been at though.

I actually posted that comment to the wrong thread..... Not to diminish Mjollos skills however.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

Can confirm that this is currently the best way to roll, even though Mjollo is almost certainly a poop. Roe farm farm is also the best place to bring said 8-man
    Ours is the Fury
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    I will say this though. I've noticed that many of the "best" players seem to only be around when the probability of victory is high. This seems true for all factions.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mini was a thing when CP was a thing. Meh now.

You cant really say who is the best anything in bwb. Gear plays too big of a part. Some like myself bring toons in at lvl 10 and play them to 50. So my toons go through a roller coaster of good stats/bad stats. Some only come in when there toons are "ready" and not a moment before, leaving them with only 20ish lvls to play. Does grinding out an op ult make you good? No, its just fun sometimes.

If you had fresh gear and weapons for every lvl you could keep your toon strong all the time. But I dont know anyone who does that. Most have gear every 5 lvls or so. Catch them right before they are ready for a new set and they will be much easier. Battle lvl is also a thing. Lower the lvl, the stronger the toon. My lvl 10 magDk's have absurd stats but lack the abilities. On the flip side, higher lvl toons with all there abilities cant even come close to getting the stats of a lvl 10. So, gear and how far off it is from your lvl is a huge factor. Possibly the main factor. Then ther is the armor/weapon quality. Purple armor vs gold armor not that big of a dif. But, purple weapon vs gold weapon...pffft if I could afford it I would always gold my weapons. Idk, I think Ive killed just about everyone, and just about everyone has killed me. meh, I like deceivers list tho.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many players that wreck me in a 1v1 situation Rak, Mini, Redsky, Mjoll... and many more. I'm not sure I could say I'm qualified to pick who has the best skills. What are we basing this off of? Who dies the least? Who can 1v the biggest X? Who makes the best calls on strategery ( that's right I said strategery :P )? What makes 1 player the best in a game with coop dynamics?

lol, if we were basing it on strategy I would win :)

The way I was looking at it was who would I pick for a 4 person team for the up coming 4v4v4. I only selected people that I have seen smash faces, or 1vX where the X all die :)

I'm not talking about the past, just who I have seen play recently.

• Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    The last few days I've been talking to my friend "Lord Heals" ( a.k.a The King of Forward Camps ), about creating a guild together named "House of Emperors". My intentions are to bring large groups of PvE players into BwB and steamroll AD. I'm thinking each raid will be 2 groups of 24 players. Our goal is to crown everyone Emperor that is in the guild. :)

Oh.. I can just hear the babies crying :)

This seems like a good idea. Sign me up

I want in. *clears guild space*
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    It would seem that the Aldmeri Dominion is lacking all of it's regulars the last few days.

Valen and I played a little yesterday but not to the degree we normally do, had a lot of irl stuff going on this week and probably wont get a lot of playtime in, in the next few days either. Honestly think most are waiting for a patch to fix the invisible players bug or possibly playing with housing?

Pugz hasn't been up either, everyone in guild is avoiding PvP right now.
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    the sloot of ad - ♥

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Mini was a thing when CP was a thing. Meh now.

You cant really say who is the best anything in bwb. Gear plays too big of a part. Some like myself bring toons in at lvl 10 and play them to 50. So my toons go through a roller coaster of good stats/bad stats. Some only come in when there toons are "ready" and not a moment before, leaving them with only 20ish lvls to play. Does grinding out an op ult make you good? No, its just fun sometimes.

If you had fresh gear and weapons for every lvl you could keep your toon strong all the time. But I dont know anyone who does that. Most have gear every 5 lvls or so. Catch them right before they are ready for a new set and they will be much easier. Battle lvl is also a thing. Lower the lvl, the stronger the toon. My lvl 10 magDk's have absurd stats but lack the abilities. On the flip side, higher lvl toons with all there abilities cant even come close to getting the stats of a lvl 10. So, gear and how far off it is from your lvl is a huge factor. Possibly the main factor. Then ther is the armor/weapon quality. Purple armor vs gold armor not that big of a dif. But, purple weapon vs gold weapon...pffft if I could afford it I would always gold my weapons. Idk, I think Ive killed just about everyone, and just about everyone has killed me. meh, I like deceivers list tho.

Kinda wish we were on the same faction. You seem like someone I would get along well with. Course I bleed blue so I doubt that will happen.... These are very true and thoughtful points. I'm like you, I get on around lvl 10 and play through all the ups and downs.
This discussion has been closed.