Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Why can nobody admit that everyone zergs, gets zerged, camps, gets camped, mills and gets killed? I mean c'mon..... we're all hipacrytical whiny faced, pixelated troll farts.
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on February 8, 2017 10:23PM
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    If I had to guess..... daddy issues. For almost everyone here
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Why can nobody admit that everyone zergs, gets zerged, camps, gets camped, mills and gets killed? I mean c'mon..... we're all hipacrytical whiny faced, pixelated troll farts.

That's just it, though. Hypocrisy and farts are the same: we hate others', and prefer our own.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

That's just it, though. Hypocrisy and farts are the same: we hate others', and prefer our own.

Is it bad that both of your voices popped in my head as I read these. Maybe I've been on TS with you two too much.

Complete agreement.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 8, 2017 11:33PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Is it bad that both of your voices popped in my head as I read these. Maybe I've been on TS with you two too much.

Complete agreement.

First off all, that some deep sht. Pun intended.
    Secondly, I'm really sorry you've been subjected to our self absorbed banter Deciever. While I find it hysterical, I have actually watched a whole group log off while name and I waxed philosophical on such things as farts or some other seemingly trivial topic.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I have a great relationship with my father.

It's one of my goals to undo that generational connection with my son, so he can draw on the trauma in his art.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on February 8, 2017 11:53PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Complete agreement.

First off all, that some deep sht. Pun intended.
    Secondly, I'm really sorry you've been subjected to our self absorbed banter Deciever. While I find it hysterical, I have actually watched a whole group log off while name and I waxed philosophical on such things as farts or some other seemingly trivial topic.

Oh you got me all wrong, I thoroughly enjoy it. Hilarious.

Almost as funny as listening to the degeneration of Red Lee and the other lady wolves having an ESO and whiskey night. By the end it was just nothing but giggle fits.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 9, 2017 12:02AM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

I have a great relationship with my father.

It's one of my goals to undo that generational connection with my son, so he can draw on the trauma in his art.

Save some time and cut off his ear now. Don't ask your wife
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola , get your vet ready.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    O mally was born ready
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

OH DADDY!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTiplWRMxW8
    You asked for this!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTn_6YKf0TE
    Edited by TipsyDrow on February 9, 2017 1:36AM
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    A United Dominion is an everlasting Dominion.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight was my first night PVPing since homestead, and I cannot believe how easy they made it to make AP. PVDooring a keep and a resource, along with a handful of kills got me about 20k AP easily. That being said, there was a ton of fun PVP going on tonight, so props to all three alliances. I saw quite a few regulars here throughout the night, especially when some of you guys completely obliterated me and the other AD we could muster at Alessia :smile:.

Vurian97 wrote: »
    A United Dominion is an everlasting Dominion.

I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed with your leadership tonight. You managed to rally one of the most disorganized AD populations I've seen in a while enough to actually get stuff done on the map.

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes.. the greatest thing a person can do.. is motivate others, even if they themselves are not motivated. Change that of which can be changed, even if you can't change yourself.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    *vomit*
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *vomit* part deux, electric vomitloo
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif
    Edited by gabriebe on February 9, 2017 3:25PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Be the change you wish to see? See the wish you be to change? Change the be you see to wish? Really it's all about yelling in zone things like "stop hitting the fkin door... hit the wall AROUND the door". Or even better, "buy siege and Check drinks." Learned tht one from Rak.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah i almost forgot about the ubiquitos. " GET OFF MY TREB YOU PIECE OF CRAP NOOB!"
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    How are ya'll even pvping in this mess? I decided to just wait untill the major bugs are patched. I hope it happens soon, there is no more of my house left to clean....anywhere.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    The Ebonheart Pact just morning capped an emperorship. We were leaving them alone while they run their scroll and instead they zerged down our keeps for an emperorship. Good for them, I guess... if that's what they need to crown an Emperor...
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes.. the greatest thing a person can do.. is motivate others, even if they themselves are not motivated. Change that of which can be changed, even if you can't change yourself.

Keep up the good work Vurian, you are the missing piece that AD needed.

I really think they need to tear down this statue and put a statue of Vurian in its place: You show leadership, dedication, and are a strong warrior. Everyone needs someone like you.

trophy.png

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Be the change you wish to see? See the wish you be to change? Change the be you see to wish? Really it's all about yelling in zone things like "stop hitting the fkin door... hit the wall AROUND the door". Or even better, "buy siege and Check drinks." Learned tht one from Rak.

Telling players, "Hit the freaking wall around the door", does not work. You need to tell them to "Hit the freaking door", they will get confused and start hitting the wall. :)

One time I seen a noob push a Ram to the side door. I was thinking "hmmm I've been here for 2 years, I never knew you could ram the side door". lol joke was on me as I stood there watching.

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    First EP emp in a while. It's nice to see the map not turn blue in the mornings anymore.

DC confirmed SEA alliance.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    First EP emp in a while. It's nice to see the map not turn blue in the mornings anymore.

DC confirmed SEA alliance.

This actually makes me happy as well. It's good to see ep getting stronger. I'm sure I'll hear more angry posts in dc chat, people rage quitting etc. But for my part I enjoy the guerilla warfare practice. I'm sure you'll be seeing me Dragon leaping into a zerg near you soon. ("After which like ten of you will spam talons and I'll spam bash into a pathetic death......)

Only one question - What the he'll is SEA?
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Ep arent hipsters they morning capped after it was cool
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 9, 2017 4:19PM
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Having all 3 factions as a legitimate threat to the others is good for the campaign. I have heard plenty of complaints when I'm on my AD or DC toons about EP just sitting around and not pushing $ENEMY_ALLIANCE. But at this point EP lacks the numbers and at times the organization to be a threat to both alliances simultaneously. Which leads to a two sided meta like we've seen the past few months where it's a blue map in the morning and a yellow map by nighttime.

But I have been seeing larger, more organized groups showing up on EP. I have hope that there will be more good fights and actual contest coming to BwB soon.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually have no problem with EP morning capping.

@TipsyDrow , I haven't. And when I have I've just been playing vet. But in general I'm just making money and gearing vets/feeding horses.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ebonheart Pact just morning capped an emperorship. We were leaving them alone while they run their scroll and instead they zerged down our keeps for an emperorship. Good for them, I guess... if that's what they need to crown an Emperor...

It sounds like EP beat you to your own plan.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EP did good last night. I was actually shocked EP flagged Roe when we were fighting AD at Ash/Glade. I personally thought AD was going to get Emp. I was like, geez do we really have to listen to another fluffy moment for crowning Emp during prime time. If EP and DC did more things like last night, AD would have their lips glued shut even with more players. We can still have side fights, scroll attempts , fights at bleakers while keeping AD back in their corner.

This discussion has been closed.