Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily yup thats who it is. He did nothing last night but cap resources to get to the top. Not farming players at resources, literally just capping them and movimg on to the next one. Then, pvdoored himself in there this morning. Such skill.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on February 8, 2017 5:06PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @vamp_emily yup thats who it is. He did nothing last night but cap resources to get to the top. Then pvdoored himself in there this morning. Such skill.

This will 100% be the new BWB emp meta (well not necessarily pvdooring but resource capture farming).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I wish more people would record me playing. Everyone tells me all I do is hang out on keep walls, cloak away, and I don't kill anything. :)

I'm sorry to say this but it is true. Recording interactions with you would be not very interesting gameplay.. and my most recent release was me sniping people from stealth.

Sorry Emily :(
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just went back to find a video. Omg we all have been fighting on the forum for a very long time. It is funny going back and looking at the comments we made.

I went back to find this. This is my favorite video, me getting ripped. :)

https://youtu.be/qN4uWDccXAk

Edited by vamp_emily on February 8, 2017 5:14PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to say this but it is true. Recording interactions with you would be not very interesting gameplay.. and my most recent release was me sniping people from stealth.

Sorry Emily :(

I'm sure it is kind of hard recording when you are running from me :) don't think I forgot about chasing you @ brk. The only reason you survived was I went on the porch to finish you off and then got attacked. You were on your Monster Cola character.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily yup thats who it is. He did nothing last night but cap resources to get to the top. Not farming players at resources, literally just capping them and movimg on to the next one. Then, pvdoored himself in there this morning. Such skill.

Gets popcorn out :) I'm sure this will be interesting.

giphy.gif

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

#EmpTourist

Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , you act like I get all worked up for getting emp. I'm always excited, but I've got bigger fish to fry. I'm applying for residencies right now. ESO doesn't really measure up to that. I would quit ESO in an instant for the residencies I want.

And I certainly am not having problems killing stuff without emp.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @vamp_emily , you act like I get all worked up for getting emp. I'm always excited, but I've got bigger fish to fry. I'm applying for residencies right now. ESO doesn't really measure up to that. I would quit ESO in an instant for the residencies I want.

And I certainly am not having problems killing stuff without emp.

I dunno, ade. Emily DID say that you couldn't beat her 20 man group with your 4 man. I think it's time you step it up!
    Edited by Mjollo on February 8, 2017 5:58PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

And yes, we emped Sora earlier today. With about 9 people lol.

I like how you think its funny/cool to emp with 9 ppl, not like there was any resistance. But, super duper awesome that you push to crown a player who doesn't even play bwb, just to have it. He literally comes in on reset day tries to get emp and if he doesn't, takes his toys and goes home with tail tucked between his legs. Def the kind of emp I'd want.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is a good chance I won't be there tonight. I'm having such a fun time ( chokes ) trying to quest on EP side. I've only got 7 quests done and it is very boring.

But this is my prediction how tonight will go:

t-bag-1.jpg

Edited by vamp_emily on February 8, 2017 6:23PM

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh the 9 of us fought about 7 or so AD at Alessia, capped it even when they sealed us in the inner, then flagged Sej, Fare and BRK at the same time to emp. It's not like there wasn't anyone online. They just couldn't be bothered to ride from BM to BRK for the final battle.

Last two guys you pushed for emp flooded our zone chats before with comments about how pathetic we were (talking about the one who changed her @name, not Dantte01), so right back at ya tbh.
    Edited by gabriebe on February 8, 2017 6:18PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got pushed for emps. Did not flood zone chat.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Log back in after that last post, B-Line to Ales where AD is just about to break through the inner front door. I start dropping fire ballistas all over the flag room. Saber ends up standing at the doorway like a disgruntled night club bouncer while I run back and forth between fire ballistas and dropping Atronachs when available. This goes on for a good 10-15 minutes. AD pushes through into the transitus area and gets lit up, we are talking new coat of Yellow paint on the walls around the shrine. They couldn't recover from that one and began getting pushed out, but it was a great effort!

DC starts logging in and we finally get some good population and a good sized guild group going.

Few minutes later we are ganking Zergs of AD and EP between Arrius and BRK and end up sieging BRK with a resource to fall back to. EP shows up looking for some Vengeance and pushes us back to the resource, we hold them off for a bit until a horde of AD come pouring through the battered EP like a dam has just burst somewhere. We last into em with as much siege as we can muster, but there's just too many. I make my last stand in the tower holding them off with a few survivors until @DeadlyRecluse barges upstairs and flattens the others. I escaped to the bottom floor and run out front to see everyone else dead and Lake of bananas standing around. My death was swift.

With the rise of EP population, I had so much fun running around the hills between Ales Bleakers and Chalman, little pockets of fighting everywhere and some king of the hill action as well, even saw @Lumsdenml in the fray!

Great weekend bwb!

Sweet! I might have seen you... but that was so long ago.. I forgot.. :) I'm a little behind in my forum reading (as you can see)... catching up today, though!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh the 9 of us fought about 7 or so AD at Alessia, capped it even when they sealed us in the inner, then flagged Sej, Fare and BRK at the same time to emp. It's not like there wasn't anyone online. They just couldn't be bothered to ride from BM to BRK for the final battle.

Last two guys you pushed for emp flooded our zone chats before with comments about how pathetic we were (talking about the one who changed her @name, not Dantte01), so right back at ya tbh.

No idea who you are talkin about, last emp I pushed for was @Adenoma and he doesn't do that. I don't push for jerks or people who talk *** to their own alliance, so no, not right back at me. And I certainly wouldn't come in and laugh about cappin emp with 9 ppl, 9 organized ppl against the 7 nooblets you speak of.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually glad I'm gone. Sounds like there is a lot of tough talk going on again. I would think that most people here would be a couple years older by now but nope.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There really isnt any way you can polish this turd to make it not a turd. Scrub farmer emp is a scrub farmer emp. No respect to you or any other DC that would support this kind of game play.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, if he came into AD zone he would be the literal one person (well two) that I would never push for emp. We would have enough class to pull our guild out of BwB to try and make sure of it.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I'm actually glad I'm gone. Sounds like there is a lot of tough talk going on again. I would think that most people here would be a couple years older by now but nope.

I'm still a youngin'. Tough talk is all I have to my name until I'm old enough to replace it with wisdom and experience.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I often wonder what your definition of "Jerk" and "Class" is.

Just a few questions:
    What do you call an AD Emp that camps tri-keeps all day long?
    What do you call an DC Emp that camps tri-keeps all day long?

Sora is a good player, sorry you guys don't see that.

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emily, this isn't really getting through to you. I don't care if someone is a good or bad player when they create the toxic environment that he has. I have been told I was gay, a slur for black people, and a slur for Asians all in the same sentence. I have repeatedly been whispered without provocation telling me I am gay for wearing a wedding dress in game.

I'm pretty secure in my sexuality and don't think for a moment that being gay/black/Asian is something that should cause a person shame, but the fact that there is someone racist and homophobic that does (and that you keep endorsing) is pretty unsettling. Regardless of how he plays ESO, he's an awful person. Most of your alliance seems to recognize that too.

And camping tri keeps is a rude move. I did it to make a point (that it sucks) and I know it was rude. I'm not doing it again, but in the most petulant way I could I wanted to use my sick day to show how it makes campaigns miserable for other alliances. I would call what I did rude and in poor taste and I would call anyone else that did that rude and in poor taste.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to name the names for fear of moderation retribution, but it's basically the last two people you had at #1 that did no get emp. Not talking about you, Adenoma, or anyone you usually run with for that matter.

I'm not particularly fond of Sora's online behavior usually either, although he seems to have it toned it recently. But I'm not gonna be the decider of who gets emp or not based on personal preferences in my own alliance. If there are keeps to get and scrolls to run, we'll do it. If we want the top spot and get emp ourselves, we'll just have to step up.

And FYI I was only running with 2 friends, and trying to coordinate the others in zone chat. It certainly wasn't a guild push or anything of that nature.
    Edited by gabriebe on February 8, 2017 6:55PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Emily, this isn't really getting through to you. I don't care if someone is a good or bad player when they create the toxic environment that he has. I have been told I was gay, a slur for black people, and a slur for Asians all in the same sentence. I have repeatedly been whispered without provocation telling me I am gay for wearing a wedding dress in game.

I'm pretty secure in my sexuality and don't think for a moment that being gay/black/Asian is something that should cause a person shame, but the fact that there is someone racist and homophobic that does (and that you keep endorsing) is pretty unsettling. Regardless of how he plays ESO, he's an awful person. Most of your alliance seems to recognize that too.

And camping tri keeps is a rude move. I did it to make a point (that it sucks) and I know it was rude. I'm not doing it again, but in the most petulant way I could I wanted to use my sick day to show how it makes campaigns miserable for other alliances. I would call what I did rude and in poor taste and I would call anyone else that did that rude and in poor taste.

I don't see that type of Sora, not even in zone chat. However, I have been called many names and those people go directly on my ignore list. The game is so much better when you don't have to deal with it.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I often wonder what your definition of "Jerk" and "Class" is.

Just a few questions:
    What do you call an AD Emp that camps tri-keeps all day long?
    Classy.
    What do you call an DC Emp that camps tri-keeps all day long?

Trashy.

Edited by Mjollo on February 8, 2017 6:57PM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Regardless of how he plays ESO, he's an awful person..

@vamp_emily This. I have never said he wasnt a good solo player. He cares nothing for his faction or bwb. He only cares for himself.

Last night was a perfect example. While DC got utterly destroyed by AD, he farmed unmanned resources so that no one could pass him. You respect that? Why? I would much rather you get emp. You care for your alliance and would have never left dc to swing in the wind like he did last night.
    GM of BYTE
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion ( I know it doesn't count for much ) it is a lame move to push for Emp outside of prime time NA hours. Of course getting the title is more important to some people than actually earning it.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion ( I know it doesn't count for much ) it is a lame move to push for Emp outside of prime time NA hours. Of course getting the title is more important to some people than actually earning it.

No no Stridig. It's for the color!
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck, I just like the costume. And @vamp_emily , just because you haven't had someone call you something or do something to you doesn't mean that you should be okay with that person doing it to others. For example, I've never been a victim of ethnic cleansing, but I definitely don't endorse it. I certainly don't just put my head in the sand and ignore it.

That's hyperbole, but it's an illustration of a point.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I wish we could stop being made at each other to be mad about the fact that 1/10 people you fight IS GOSHDARNED INVISIBLE...

For real, we should be kinda upset about that.
    I don't want to name the names for fear of moderation retribution, but it's basically the last two people you had at #1 that did no get emp. Not talking about you, Adenoma, or anyone you usually run with for that matter.

TBH, did not know the peeps beyond Adenoma who emped (or pushed for emp) recently (and Dante, kind of, who i've only interacted with a few times). I've never understood logging onto another zone to insult people after emping (or failing to emp? the name change and whatnot makes this a little unclear. Fun stuff.

But also Adenoma runs with me and I'm human garbage.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But also Adenoma runs with me and I'm human garbage.
    if you believe in yourself, anything is possible. It's called garbage CAN not garbage can't.

This discussion has been closed.