Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Down with ZOS ! Make our enemies visible again
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Ethnic Cleansing incoming on this thread. BWB Holodomor, everyone dies from high sodium. Its poetic really.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

But also Adenoma runs with me and I'm human garbage.
    if you believe in yourself, anything is possible. It's called garbage CAN not garbage can't.

I'm a dirty, dirty trashman.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High sodium gives you seizures. Low sodium gives you seizures. This thread gives me seizures. Invisible enemies give me seizures.

I agree with @Just_call_me_Cola , make our enemies visible again. #MOEVA
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #invisible enemies kill BwB .... bigly
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 8, 2017 7:18PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    *Warning: BwB may give you epilepsy*
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talk dirty to me trash man. I'll do things you garbage can't believe.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Deadly irl

hqdefault.jpg
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    #invisible enemies kill BwB .... bigly

Honestly though it really ruins PvP at the moment--and I can't think of a playstyle that doesn't suffer besides just wholesale zerging.

Though I am 99 percent sure I got tbagged by an invisible person last night. I just...know it.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse luckily i havent ran into invisible enemies... that im aware of yet... granted i played for 10 mins monday.... maybe 25ish mins last night.... dont think i will be on much today, got some more cleaning to do
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil.jpg

This picture resumes my gaming experience yesterday from like 10PM to 2AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse luckily i havent ran into invisible enemies... that im aware of yet... granted i played for 10 mins monday.... maybe 25ish mins last night.... dont think i will be on much today, got some more cleaning to do

How do you know?!? YOU CAN'T SEE INVISIBLE PEOPLE, WOLF
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You were invisible last night running that scroll, I was tryin so hard to attack you but had no skills that would target you lol! All I could see was the stupid light coming from the scroll. Im yelling, I CANT EFFING ATTACK HIM!! Damnit Wolf! :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO ... really? @Vyle_Byte

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got hit by a few people though when i was running the scroll last night

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

How do you know?!? YOU CAN'T SEE INVISIBLE PEOPLE, WOLF

They can still be hit by AOE. Now if you can kill someone who is invisible, only using AOE,I will be impressed.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ... i know i was hit with ambush a few times and a few bow attacks as well as a take flight/leap running it

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @vamp_emily Just some perspective for you. If by some crazy chance you had chosen AD or EP back in the beginning. You would not feel that way. I know how a certain "v" named player made you feel with his whispers, and he is a kitten compared to "S" and his hate speech.

If you were fighting against instead of with him, you would not like him at all. So, I dont think that is a good role model for you.

So much this.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ... i know i was hit with ambush a few times and a few bow attacks as well as a take flight/leap running it

Yeah lol I was on my lowbie nightblade but shes magic and I'm not runnin ambush, at that moment I was really sad I wasn't on my dk, I know they can at least use talons lol! Tho, from what I understand, just bc an enemy is invisible to one person, they may not be to another. For me, you were def invisible, wouldn't have even known it was you cept I saw it flash across my screen when you picked it up! :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Defialed MAYBE i can .... who knows.......

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Defialed MAYBE i can .... who knows.......

Hax
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe my characters see through thermal retina implants?

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    You're only invis to certain people. Also, get ready for Davy Jones Zergball.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a L2P issue.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @vamp_emily Just some perspective for you. If by some crazy chance you had chosen AD or EP back in the beginning. You would not feel that way. I know how a certain "v" named player made you feel with his whispers, and he is a kitten compared to "S" and his hate speech.

If you were fighting against instead of with him, you would not like him at all. So, I dont think that is a good role model for you.

So much this.

You guys haven't met my new characters:

Rude Emily - Stam Sorc ( beware )
    Omg It's Emily Again - ( Stam NB )
    Aemìlia - Mag Templar

They are really mean :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they probably aren't. :)
    Edited by Adenoma on February 8, 2017 8:05PM
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd thought I'd been playing on another level the day the patch came out!

Killing left and right, running care-free through zergs like an unstoppable badass...

Turns out I was just invisible.

:(
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    I got a new build in the works that is going to raise the salinity of bwb by at least 10%. It's an irl aggro build :)
    Edited by Silky on February 8, 2017 8:57PM
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    I got a new build in the works that is going to raise the salinity of bwb by at least 10%. It's an irl aggro build :)

Plans...Devious plans
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been hanging around Cropsford a bit today, had some good fights!

I'm heading up from the southernmost bridge over the river(Niben?), and get ganked off my horse by an AD NB in the middle of nowhere. I really don't want to die out there to a ganker, so I bolt escape a good ways away, at least to recover resources and swap rapids off my bar, then turn around to go fight. Cautiously, I go back to where I was knocked off my horse. I see an AD a little ways away and start laying into him, he runs and I chase "don't you remember I'm faster than you!". Killed him with a destro reach and run up to his body. Not the same guy. Lvl 12 lowbie wearing garbage armor, no wonder he was running. I send him a tell with apologies, mistaken identity etc. Gave him the ol' /kneelpray until he rezzed. Then continued on to Crops. I get there and lo and behold, there's that AD NB in the thick of it with an EP (crops is red btw). Out of courtesy I wait until there's a victor, in plain view. AD wins, my turn. I waas going to let him recover resources for a fairer fight, but he decided he didn't think that was necessary, and it was a terrible mistake. Swift death.

Then that EP he was fighting came back after rezing there and starts in on me. Realizing he bit off more than he can chew, he starts backing away and trying to break LOS to save himself, when BAM another EP crit rushes in to save him, and crap I aggroed one of those wandering guards at crops. Wasn't long before it was a 2+guard v 1. After fighting all 3 for a bit, the guard starts really getting on my nerves, so I try and move the fight out of range to that field on the south side. It works, they take the bait and as soon as that guard sheaths his sword I turn and Overload, potions ready too..good.

Focus one down, mages wrath+inevitable det ends him and hurts his friend bad, he starts to run back towards the flags.Overload light.. Overload light.. mages wrath and...dead. Whew. I waited hoping they would come back and try again. They did not, but after a little while I did find them again standing on the middle flag, surrounded by guards. Certain death for sure if I run in there. So I sneak up behind a house and start popping out for a pinpoint destro reach... just to see if I can taunt them away from the guards. No luck. Oh but who just went into stealth down the hill there?

That lowbie I killed earlier! walked right up to where he had stealthed and revealed him. No attack and he quickly realized I wasn't going to kill him. I lead him to the unguarded flag, try and get him to flip it, but he didn't seem interested or didn't know what to do not sure which he seemed reeeeaaally new. The EP see him and start coming out to fight, but I wasn't about to let those cowards beat up on the little guy. I push em back to the flag, which they then realize at the same time I do, is now occupied by two DC who came outta nowhere. The DC kill the EP and then despite my obvious protest, kill the lowbie too. /Kneelpray sad day. :(
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
This discussion has been closed.