Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be the change you wish to see? See the wish you be to change? Change the be you see to wish? Really it's all about yelling in zone things like "stop hitting the fkin door... hit the wall AROUND the door". Or even better, "buy siege and Check drinks." Learned tht one from Rak.

There's always "Quit trying to front door Ash!"
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    How are ya'll even pvping in this mess? I decided to just wait untill the major bugs are patched. I hope it happens soon, there is no more of my house left to clean....anywhere.

I actually have only experienced the invisible player bug once or twice. Did notice a couple other bugs though. Sometimes my Flame Lash won't go off, even though I'm able to hit an enemy with all my other abilities. I also had my health get stuck between 80-90% a couple times and wouldn't go back to 100% until after I died. I also noticed that my healing wars animation wouldn't go off, although the ability still worked so I kinda like that bug.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    At least they were hitting the front door. Pugs just love to play on the porch.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    sometimes I run to the porch when I'm feeling particularly nihilistic.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking about pug zergs trying to plow through outer front doors... Ash, Roe, Alessia and BRK all have front doors that face the nearest outpost (nik and sej) , yet Chal and Ales do not face bleakers... I wonder why that is...
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    The Ebonheart Pact just morning capped an emperorship. We were leaving them alone while they run their scroll and instead they zerged down our keeps for an emperorship. Good for them, I guess... if that's what they need to crown an Emperor...

It sounds like EP beat you to your own plan.

If I wanted to morning-cap an emperorship I would've just called in LoDG's Oceanic branch. It's more simple than you think.

However, you intentionally were on for a morning cap. Whereas, I was just online to PvP, where-ever it lead to.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Holy sht. I get the don't camp tri keeps thing, but these implicit rules r getting way out of hand. Who cares if EP morning caps? I spent August through October in 2016 fighting the endless AD zerg and losing like 20 campaigns in a row. I DIDNT COMPLAIN ONCE. Pls kindly stop coming up with all these hersay rules when cyro isn't running the way you expect or want it to.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 ah just like you're doing right now with AD at 2 bars at noon on a Thursday morning? Just askin' for a friend.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭

If I wanted to morning-cap an emperorship I would've just called in LoDG's Oceanic branch. It's more simple than you think.

However, you intentionally were on for a morning cap. Whereas, I was just online to PvP, where-ever it lead to.

AD confirmed SEA faction?
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Holy sht. I get the don't camp tri keeps thing, but these implicit rules r getting way out of hand. Who cares if EP morning caps? I spent August through October in 2016 fighting the endless AD zerg and losing like 20 campaigns in a row. I DIDNT COMPLAIN ONCE. Pls kindly stop coming up with all these hersay rules when cyro isn't running the way you expect or want it to.

People complained when I did it while on DC, so I will complain when it happens.
    gabriebe wrote: »
    @Vurian97 ah just like you're doing right now with AD at 2 bars at noon on a Thursday morning? Just askin' for a friend.

Going wherever the PvP leads to. AD has been known to overpopulate in the morning / afternoon compared to the other 2 factions. I didn't intentionally make AD 2 bars or intentionally hype the faction for an emperor push. A lot of AD has been pushing for it on their own.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »

AD confirmed SEA faction?

Aaaah! What the hell does SEA mean?
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    How are ya'll even pvping in this mess? I decided to just wait untill the major bugs are patched. I hope it happens soon, there is no more of my house left to clean....anywhere.

This is honestly what I want to know. 1/2 of fights are completely random based on invisible enemies and whatnot. I did win a 1v1 against an invisible person, which was hilarious (they potatoed and stayed inside destro ult and ritual of retribution, eating skoria procs and whatnot).

AP is literally meaningless now due to a couple of well-known (and incredibly easy) exploits.

Even people not exploiting are mainly playing ring-around-the-resource for easy noninteractive AP. Leaderboards are utterly meaningless--and they were pretty meaningless to begin with.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

People complained when I did it while on DC, so I will complain when it happens.
    gabriebe wrote: »

Going wherever the PvP leads to. AD has been known to overpopulate in the morning / afternoon compared to the other 2 factions. I didn't intentionally make AD 2 bars or intentionally hype the faction for an emperor push. A lot of AD has been pushing for it on their own.

Ummmmm. This is how emps almost always happen on DC. So why even make passive aggressive comments like tht? Ah sht, I'm being troll baited successfully aren't I?
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I'm concerned the only thing really cancerous to a campaign is gate camping. With night/morning caps, its not really ideal or fun, but the campaign doesn't just stop from midnight to 3pm the next day it keeps going and frankly people should get used to it happening more and more. With the changes made to AP so that you're making ungodly ap for capping unmanned keeps and resources night capping bad emperors is going to be more and more common. Again, the campaign doesn't just stop for a certain time of night so either stay up all night defending or say eh its not worth my time. Honestly it feels like the emperor title isn't really even special anymore, which is sad. The costume and title are still my personal favourite tho.
    Ours is the Fury
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having all 3 factions as a legitimate threat to the others is good for the campaign. I have heard plenty of complaints when I'm on my AD or DC toons about EP just sitting around and not pushing $ENEMY_ALLIANCE. But at this point EP lacks the numbers and at times the organization to be a threat to both alliances simultaneously. Which leads to a two sided meta like we've seen the past few months where it's a blue map in the morning and a yellow map by nighttime.

But I have been seeing larger, more organized groups showing up on EP. I have hope that there will be more good fights and actual contest coming to BwB soon.

God yes!! Not knowing where the next attck may come from or where is half the fun. More three faction threats please!!!
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭

Aaaah! What the hell does SEA mean?

SEA stands for the Southeast Asia/Oceania region. It seems like DC has a higher number of SEA players than EP or AD since their pop numbers stay pretty high (comparatively speaking) late night/early morning NA time. It would explain the frequency of night/early morning caps. Either that or no-lifers.

It's also a shitpost.

Edit: It's mostly a shitpost.
    Edited by Silky on February 9, 2017 6:01PM
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    The Ebonheart Pact just morning capped an emperorship. We were leaving them alone while they run their scroll and instead they zerged down our keeps for an emperorship. Good for them, I guess... if that's what they need to crown an Emperor...

It sounds like EP beat you to your own plan.

LOL is that so? Like I've told you in-game, you need to kick whoever your informers are because they're really bad at keeping you in the loop. I woke up and logged in randomly after an unplanned free-day to see DC slow-boating emp with just BRK and Alessia to go. Myself and 2 others (one of which is the current emp himself) prevented a 9 man group from flagging Alessia (which was under ad control and like 2 defenders), wiped them at arrius and then reclaimed chal. From there we decided to go get our scroll which was in Ash. We picked up the scroll and decided to take Roe and get emp because it would be 2 birds with one stone.
    So thank you for making bad calls all morning. We couldn't have done it without you.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The last few days I've been talking to my friend "Lord Heals" ( a.k.a The King of Forward Camps ), about creating a guild together named "House of Emperors". My intentions are to bring large groups of PvE players into BwB and steamroll AD. I'm thinking each raid will be 2 groups of 24 players. Our goal is to crown everyone Emperor that is in the guild. :)

Oh.. I can just hear the babies crying :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• CTSCold
    CTSCold
    ✭✭✭
    On an unrelated note to the whole bs emp, night cap, gate camp subject: is there any reliable IC PVP In BwB?

Thanks in advance.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CTSCold wrote: »
    On an unrelated note to the whole bs emp, night cap, gate camp subject: is there any reliable IC PVP In BwB?

Thanks in advance.

I would say No. I lived in IC for three months and it gets very lonely down there. It is a good place to farm stuff but if you are looking for action I would go to AS or TF IC.

• CTSCold
    CTSCold
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I'll just wait till I vet out then for IC.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    CTSCold wrote: »
    Thanks, I'll just wait till I vet out then for IC.

Haderus IC was a lot of fun last time I was in there. That's where all of my vets are.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    The last few days I've been talking to my friend "Lord Heals" ( a.k.a The King of Forward Camps ), about creating a guild together named "House of Emperors". My intentions are to bring large groups of PvE players into BwB and steamroll AD. I'm thinking each raid will be 2 groups of 24 players. Our goal is to crown everyone Emperor that is in the guild. :)

This seems like a good idea. Sign me up
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This seems like a good idea. Sign me up

Me too @vamp_emily. I would like to get emp too pls
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    PvE players.... in bwb...taking emp....

lul.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

lul.

See, I would laugh too, but now that the best AP is PvE?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lul.

Never under estimate a PvE player. One thing I learned about PvE players is they love their achievements. If I give them motivation and reasons to come to PvP, they will come to BwB hurt your feelings, crown Emp and then ask if you would like any tissues.

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Why can nobody admit that everyone zergs, gets zerged, camps, gets camped, mills and gets killed? I mean c'mon..... we're all hipacrytical whiny faced, pixelated troll farts.
    Why can nobody admit that everyone zergs, gets zerged, camps, gets camped, mills and gets killed? I mean c'mon..... we're all hipacrytical whiny faced, pixelated troll farts.

That's just it, though. Hypocrisy and farts are the same: we hate others', and prefer our own.

Is it bad that both of your voices popped in my head as I read these. Maybe I've been on TS with you two too much.

Complete agreement.

First off all, that some deep sht. Pun intended.
    Secondly, I'm really sorry you've been subjected to our self absorbed banter Deciever. While I find it hysterical, I have actually watched a whole group log off while name and I waxed philosophical on such things as farts or some other seemingly trivial topic.

Q-team wins. Q-team always wins, even if there is nobody left in the channel to hear it...
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes.. the greatest thing a person can do.. is motivate others, even if they themselves are not motivated. Change that of which can be changed, even if you can't change yourself.

Keep up the good work Vurian, you are the missing piece that AD needed.

I really think they need to tear down this statue and put a statue of Vurian in its place: You show leadership, dedication, and are a strong warrior. Everyone needs someone like you.

61012756.jpg
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , that House of Emperors guild already exists. It's the Guild of Night Blader. I'm having trouble thinking of a member in our regular play group that hasn't been emp. I think Mad is the only one.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You two just need to kiss. You're both the least intimidating trash talkers of each faction. It's like Romeo and Juliet. Who's the Capulet and who's the Montague?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
This discussion has been closed.