Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Bad AD. not very classy

It's ok Stridig. I prefer AD to be douchie. helps me to remember why i completely and utterly despise them as a faction. I hope they all remember this though........cause......the retaliation isn't going to be classy either.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Bad AD. not very classy

It's ok Stridig. I prefer AD to be douchie. helps me to remember why i completely and utterly despise them as a faction. I hope they all remember this though........cause......the retaliation isn't going to be classy either.

This is retaliation for night-capping. This is why AD utterly despises DC as a faction. I hope you remember that.
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Bad AD. not very classy

This is retaliation for night-capping. This is why AD utterly despises DC as a faction. I hope you remember that.

Nobody despises the DC faction, just certain players ;)
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't retaliate this way dude. It makes it worse. I'm not new. I don't need help remembering how things go down in BwB. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »
    Bad AD. not very classy

Nobody despises the DC faction, just certain players ;)

You must not pay attention to AD zone chat then.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    We don't retaliate this way dude. It makes it worse. I'm not new. I don't need help remembering how things go down in BwB. Lol

Let me get this straight... it is acceptable for DC to flip the entire map at 3am but it is not acceptable for AD to flip the map at 3pm?

All I am hearing is people justifying DC night-capping and then attempting to shame AD for 'day-capping' as I have started calling it. DC got retaliation for their actions. They were warned. LoDG stated we were coming to AD to help rebalance and specifically to retaliate to night-cappers. They were warned. We retaliated.

PvP happened, oh well.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me get this straight... it is acceptable for DC to flip the entire map at 3am but it is not acceptable for AD to flip the map at 3pm?

All I am hearing is people justifying DC night-capping and then attempting to shame AD for 'day-capping' as I have started calling it. DC got retaliation for their actions. They were warned. LoDG stated we were coming to AD to help rebalance and specifically to retaliate to night-cappers. They were warned. We retaliated.

PvP happened, oh well.

Who is justifying DC nightcapping? I don't see anybody here doing that.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭

PvP happened, oh well.

Two wrongs do not make a right ... or something along those lines.
    AD loyal, proudly Canadian, and possibly a Satanist.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Daughter of Auriel - Stam NB
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    • Alex Heir to the Throne - Stam DK - Former Empress BWB
    • Alex the Heroine - Stam Templar
    • Alex Lou Cypher - Stam DK
    • Alex Sai Taan - Stam DK
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bad AD. not very classy

I have no idea what is going on in there....like most AD...I have a job. But YOU do not speak for us. Speak for yourself.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Bad AD. not very classy

I have no idea what is going on in there....like most AD...I have a job. But YOU do not speak for us. Speak for yourself.

I'm just repeating what zone chat says. The vast majority stated what I posted here. Let alone that, do YOU like DC? Probably, you don't PvP on a daily basis. You don't experience the night-caps.
    Edited by Vurian97 on January 17, 2017 12:50AM
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every faction can be douchie, I think that's be proven over and over and over again. All we can do is not participate in such effing nonsense, tell your faction to quit bein douchers and try to have a tad bit of respect for each other. I haven't been in since yesterday morning but I'm sure I know exactly whats going on. No ty, will keep my ass in pve tonight.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bad AD. not very classy

I'm just repeating what zone chat says. The vast majority stated what I posted here. Let alone that, do YOU like DC? Probably, you don't PvP on a daily basis. You don't experience the night-caps. Go figure, a casual thinks their opinion is relevant.

WOW, you are off your basement dwelling rocker lmao. Casual, I grantee I have more time in BWB then just about anyone on this thread. Even the peeps that have been here just as long as me. I know this because I have no life outside work and game. You want to compare game time? I was here 5 days before this game even went live. My days off are spent in game from the time I wake to the time I go to bed at night. Do I like DC? Do I experience Night caps? Search the forums for the first 3 incarnations of this thread and you will see my skinny ass right in the middle of all of it. People like you make AD look bad. You have no *** clue what you are talking about 99% of the time. Time for you to try to become famous in a different server I think. All you are doing here is making yourself look like the ass you are and the *** that everyone wants to believe AD is.

I might get a ban or another 3 day vacation for this one but I dont care.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Bad AD. not very classy

I'm just repeating what zone chat says. The vast majority stated what I posted here. Let alone that, do YOU like DC? Probably, you don't PvP on a daily basis. You don't experience the night-caps. Go figure, a casual thinks their opinion is relevant.

WOW, you are off your basement dwelling rocker lmao. Casual, I grantee I have more time in BWB then just about anyone on this thread. Even the peeps that have been here just as long as me. I know this because I have no life outside work and game. You want to compare game time? I was here 5 days before this game even went live. My days off are spent in game from the time I wake to the time I go to bed at night. Do I like DC? Do I experience Night caps? Search the forums for the first 3 incarnations of this thread and you will see my skinny ass right in the middle of all of it. People like you make AD look bad. You have no *** clue what you are talking about 99% of the time. Time for you to try to become famous in a different server I think. All you are doing here is making yourself look like the ass you are and the *** that everyone wants to believe AD is.

I might get a ban or another 3 day vacation for this one but I dont care.

I look like an ass? Nice paragraph. Way to get triggered.

Also, to PUGz of Daggerfall, thanks for having @anamenobodyelsehas spy on LoDG
    Edited by Vurian97 on January 17, 2017 1:50AM
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, don't get this thread shut down after 100. Keep it civil.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PvP happened, oh well.

AD didn't flip the map at 3pm. I was on an AD toon when they Emped. It was in the morning PST.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

PvP happened, oh well.

AD didn't flip the map at 3pm. I was on an AD toon when they Emped. It was in the morning PST.

To be specific: We crowned at 12pm (Noon) Central time. There was no advancement into tri-keeps until an hour after that. The entire map was flipped at 3pm central.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have an issue with AD flippin the map during the day and emping someone, just as I don't take issue with the oceanic population in DC flipping the map when they're on. You have to play when you can play. My only issue is this, and this would be with my own faction as well as AD. When you have the scrolls and you have emp G.T.F.O. of the trikeeps.
    If you gate camp, if you camp trikeeps you will simply have the other faction then do it response. There are some AD players that are super duper cool and I love pvping against even when they WTFBBQ my lil pansy self. Valen, Vyle, Deadly Recluse all fabulous people, flippin Adenoma, I wanted to hate him...I did....he just kept being....nice. Now there is Vurian....you sir are a special kind of douchie.....thank you for being you, I will thoroughly enjoy antagonizing you in game. Trust me.....
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't try to speak for all of AD. I do not hate DC. Many AD do not hate DC. I do hate people within DC though. I also hate people within AD, especially those who insist on holding DC tri keeps when we have emp and scrolls. There are good people and bad people in all alliances, and personally, I care much more about that than what color flag somebody represents.

This whole retaliation thing is nonsense. Do you know what AD retaliation is going to result in? DC retaliation. And then once that goes back and forth long enough there will be nobody left in Cyrodiil to fight. I know you haven't been in BWB for long, @Vurian97, but many of us have, and we've seen this very thing happen before. It literally kills the campaign, which you don't seem to particularly care about.
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭
    So, Emily, just wondering, do the DC pugs in Azuras not get taught to stand in red circles or something? I only ask because I got exactly 20 killing blows in 2 minutes just pointing a coldfire at a breach at Ash. Nice take btw.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't try to speak for all of AD. I do not hate DC. Many AD do not hate DC. I do hate people within DC though. I also hate people within AD, especially those who insist on holding DC tri keeps when we have emp and scrolls. There are good people and bad people in all alliances, and personally, I care much more about that than what color flag somebody represents.

This whole retaliation thing is nonsense. Do you know what AD retaliation is going to result in? DC retaliation. And then once that goes back and forth long enough there will be nobody left in Cyrodiil to fight. I know you haven't been in BWB for long, @Vurian97, but many of us have, and we've seen this very thing happen before. It literally kills the campaign, which you don't seem to particularly care about.

I don't think you realize that I am one of the oldest Blackwater Blade vets around. I've been on BWB since back when.. Bandits were around... when GD was around.. when DIG was around... when Blackwater Elites was around....

That was 2 years ago now.

Believe me, campaign health is important, that is why retaliation is a thing. People need to understand that retaliations happen to show that the other faction did not like what they did. As far as camping tri-keeps? I don't recommend it.

If I wanted to kill the campaign, I would still be on the Daggerfall Covenant and just make prime-time a blue map. I moved to the Aldmeri Dominion to HELP keep it alive. I will potentially be moving to Ebonheart Pact in the near future. That is unconfirmed.

Know the person before you try bashing them, it'll get you farther.
    Edited by Vurian97 on January 17, 2017 2:45AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All your retaliation does is kill the map and any fun that can be had - for all factions. @Vurian97 because you all flipped the map I didn't play any nonvet PvP. Instead I had to putz around and kill some of your old friends in Azura's.

What's amazing is you brag about being around BwB for forever, but you're still doing these classless, thoughtless things under a whiny presumption that two wrongs will somehow make a right.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think you realize that I am one of the oldest Blackwater Blade vets around. I've been on BWB since back when.. Bandits were around... when GD was around.. when DIG was around... when Blackwater Elites was around....

That was 2 years ago now.

Believe me, campaign health is important, that is why retaliation is a thing. People need to understand that retaliations happen to show that the other faction did not like what they did. As far as camping tri-keeps? I don't recommend it.

If I wanted to kill the campaign, I would still be on the Daggerfall Covenant and just make prime-time a blue map. I moved to the Aldmeri Dominion to HELP keep it alive. I will potentially be moving to Ebonheart Pact in the near future. That is unconfirmed.

Know the person before you try bashing them, it'll get you farther.

If you've been playing BWB as long as you claim, then you're probably aware of the eerily similar behavior that nearly killed the campaign not long ago then, right? Or you'd at least be aware that the person you called a "casual" is one of the more dedicated, well-known players in BWB.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please move to EP. Like we've said, AD had pop advantage before you came, DC had night/morning caps, and EP had nothing. The only thing that you've done is give AD more numbers. EP is still in the dust.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that marks the end of my ability to play 4+ hours a day. Until April, I will only see a few of you for short periods of time. I'm sad. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen, I saw you wave at me!! But....you need to remake Frank, cause there's nothing more funny then taking a javelin to the face then have Frank wave at me while grinning that frank grin.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't want him back on EP. LOL pls never shame our faction with your presence, its already bad enough
    Ours is the Fury
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭
    Regardless of the drama here in the the forums, tonight was FUN at Alessia. Thanks for the fun guys!
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valen, I saw you wave at me!! But....you need to remake Frank, cause there's nothing more funny then taking a javelin to the face then have Frank wave at me while grinning that frank grin.

I did remake FRANK, maybe ill bring him in just for you : )) twas such a good fight at Alessia so much fun. Wouldn't have gone on so long if EP wasnt set on tower farming during a dethrone lol
    GM of BYTE
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    luckily i made it on in time for the dethrone ... tons of kills during that final emp keep fight :D ..... def had some fun last night there ... my group seiged the top as ep took the inner down ... burned 2 AD FC's then rushed the flags to flip it then wiped the rest of the AD that were there then targeted the EP that were there lol ... was fun as hell
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, Emily, just wondering, do the DC pugs in Azuras not get taught to stand in red circles or something? I only ask because I got exactly 20 killing blows in 2 minutes just pointing a coldfire at a breach at Ash. Nice take btw.

lol. AD had some mean siege at the Ash fight. Every time I tried to run from a siege circle I would see a few in front of me or beside me.

I had fun last night, I took 6 members of my PvE guild there. At first I was kind of nervous, and thought they would get discouraged. The first time we had an encounter with enemy I wasn't sure if we should run or attack. They attacked and did really good. We were kind of OP :) I ended up leading 14 players. We all got wiped a few times but my guild had a great time playing.

Tonight I will be playing on AD in AS for a few hours. Watch out DC :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

This discussion has been closed.