Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @vamp_emily i hope i dont break my keyboard lol... since it was a 150 dollar keyboard lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Trifaction fights at last emp keep always a good time...

At least until you get kicked from the server... I couldn't believe that I got kicked from the server at Ash twice last night, and both times logged back in still alive inside the keep.
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Totally forgot about the cost reductions! You're 100% right. I still think that I'll favor stamDK or stam sorc. Especially with them changing poison inject to the last skill in the bow skill line. I feel like BwB stamplar dps will be dw/2h or bust.

I really hate that Poison Inject change. I mean, I know we're a very tiny fraction of the player base so I don't expect them to balance things around us... but what possible reason could they have for making that the last skill you unlock? If I get Poison Inject unlocked on a character before the next update hits, do you guys think I'll be able to keep the skill after the change, or will they just give me Snipe instead?

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hate that Poison Inject change. I mean, I know we're a very tiny fraction of the player base so I don't expect them to balance things around us... but what possible reason could they have for making that the last skill you unlock? If I get Poison Inject unlocked on a character before the next update hits, do you guys think I'll be able to keep the skill after the change, or will they just give me Snipe instead?

It will give you Snipe first, as we saw with the DK chains change. Also, I'm with ya, I hate the change too. I doubt I will ever use a bow again in bwb pvp as the only skill I even really use is Poison Inject anyhow. Valen and I were talking about this weird crap they are doing with skills and changing the order, seems to us maybe they are trying to give the most powerful skills (although I think PI is way better than Snipe anyhow) to the brand new players so they stick around, having OP stuff right away.

Idk but I honestly don't like it. I mean why else would they give DK whip first and make our gap closer so damn far away. Still irks the hell out of me.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    . I feel like BwB stamplar dps will be dw/2h or bust.

DW/2h seems like a good option but.....Were does the bow fit in I'm not seeing that

Edit: I caught up on some posts. This is were we see who the true archers of blackwater are. God I hope they revert bow tree change
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on January 18, 2017 3:52PM
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really only excited about the cheaper PvP boxes and overland set boxes. Out of my 20 toons, I have a half a dozen or so that I'm good with and only a few of those in BwB. I'm stacking as much AP as possible until next month.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Carful @Stridig you gotta drop a seige once in a while. Otherwise people start getting upset with you. You can just /hammer when you are expected to rep tho. No one will know the difference >.>
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carful @Stridig you gotta drop a seige once in a while. Otherwise people start getting upset with you. You can just /hammer when you are expected to rep tho. No one will know the difference >.>

10-4. From now on I will be sure to hit the postern door with a fire ballista.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, so maybe I'm a bit thick today, but what will happens with the bow skills? I have and use poison injection, but have not unlocked snipe. So if that stays the same with the new patch, will I have snipe unlocked and not poison injection, or will I still have poison injection at the back of my skill line unlocked and also be able to unlock snipe?

As a side question, are the going to reset skill points?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml that is exactly correct... u will no longer have PI unlocked u will have snipe in its place ... and they might reset skills since they are chaning how some skills work
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    They should just switch snipe and volley. Make the PVErs grind there bow
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! :p
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NAME!!!!!!!!!!! its about time u joined the forum man! lol .... welcome!

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DCeiver0 = Deceiver??

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @DCeiver0 = Deceiver??

In the digital flesh!
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daaaamn PUGz taking over the BwB forum !! lol

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh DC pop locking bwb...... Forum.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least nobody is mad today (yet)
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YET is key word though lol ... @Stridig

Options
  • lil5566
    lil5566
    ✭✭
    Hi folks, I've been playing in bwb for only 8 months, but recognize most of you. Glad I finally made a forum account, and join in on the fun :)
    Lytis or Lyt
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hello @lil5566 welcome to the BwB forum!

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • lil5566
    lil5566
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys ^_^

Edited by lil5566 on January 18, 2017 6:14PM
    Lytis or Lyt
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice seeing new people in here :)

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the bwb forum aka funky town
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on January 18, 2017 6:24PM
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    All are welcome. I think. If you've got thick skin... And a sense of humor.... And don't take yourself too seriously...
    Edited by DCeiver0 on January 18, 2017 6:29PM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Hi I'm new to the forums as well. I only play in BWB and I recognize most of your names from seeing you all in game.

Btw that was a fun tri-faction fight at Ash mine last night. Glad to see EP doing better.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome @Kazi

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome all that have joined us here on the only thread worth reading on the forums!!!!! :D *waves*

Also, please introduce yourself! Its nice to know who we are conversing with! ;)
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on January 18, 2017 6:43PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the thread to those that are just joining us. : ))

@TipsyDrow I brought FRANK in last night for a bit, but could not find you.

As far as the bow goes, do this, charge heavy attack and cancel it with poison injection. Rinse and repeat until the patch goes live. This is how you use a bow. Just dont use it on frank....he will just smile at you.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
This discussion has been closed.