Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    obPMb7P.jpg

haa haa!! Ok. Ok... I'm done... :)

Hahaha! Nigel the Great, oh man! His emp'ship is one of my first good memories of bwb when we were 'becoming' pvp'ers; AD had had a few emps but none of them were as awesome as he was, in the sense that he was the first, of our experience, that actually LED AD. The others had been fly by emps, not actually giving a crap about anything but their emp. Nigel came in with his super healz and had amazing charisma with zone, he didn't put the pugs down (which we totally were pugs then, group of 2 with really no idea what we were doing) he asked them to join him, directed where and what they should do, without being the mean GO HERE DO THIS bs the rest of them had been like. Awesome memory, thanks Lums!

Yeah, I have good memories of him fighting him. There is a vid out there somewhere showing our guild taking him and 2 others on... it was something like 3v12... crazy stuff... the video lasts like 6 minutes. I remember him attacking BRK and I was defending... I jumped off, got in close and then... DEAD. My real first WTF moment in BWB! :)

Good to hear that he was a good guy.... is he still playing??

Edited by Lumsdenml on January 13, 2017 6:51PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well....
    Now what?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Well....
    Now what?

Crown an EP Emp...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will just PvE for a while.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    One thing about the Lodg Leader ( a.k.a fluffy ) is he likes to make his self look better than he really is. For example, he showed a killers list with Beast Mode Emily killing him only 2 times. I guess he wanted to prove to everyone that I am not that good or I lied about him being No. 4 on my list.

Just showing some accurate statistics since you wanted to claim bigger numbers.

However, If you take a closer look at the killers list, Beast Mode Emily is only level 34. This is where he failed at. Beast mode is level 41. This shows that he took that screen shot a few days earlier than yesterday. More than likely I killed him 2 times his first day playing on AD.
    Screenshot was taken about 5minutes before I posted it on Twitter. The level is based on when you first engaged the player, as the add-on does not log the level again after that (I find that to be a flaw, but atleast it continues to track the correct name to a person)

The Lodg leader shows, I am on his top kills list with a total of 19 kills, my killers list only shows he killed me 6 times. There is 2 possible reasons why this shows a difference. One being, the kill counter addon is buggy and not showing correct information. Or, he wanted to fluff his story and used photoshop to put my name on the top of his list. Which can be easily done. I've never even fought him 23 times.

Your kill counter only counts killing blows on you for a killer list.

Honestly, I feel I am one of the better players currently on DC. I might not be "A King" who hits like a truck or a "Rak" that can flip the map in a blink of an eye. I bring a different skills set. The two most important skills I bring to the table are strategic and analytical thinking and my best assets are honesty and the love for DC. I do make mistakes but I'm the type of player who will run towards the enemy, sacrificing my life, so my alliance can get away. I am the type of player who will ride around keeps seeking threats. I am the type of player that will drop 20 sieges for everyone just to get a wall down. I'm the type of person that will stay up till 5 a.m. helping players get Emp. Aslo, I am the type of player that will use all my AP for forward camps just to have a chance. On the other hand, I am not the type of player who needs to fluff my story or take credit for anything.
    Did you not just try to get credit for everything that you just posted? You just claimed you put down the siege to ensure the victory. You just said you stay up to night-cap. You just said that you are the person to use AP to put down the FC's. You just took credit for ALL of that.
    As far as 'fluffing' stories. I won't deny making an exaggeration to bait my enemies. There is nothing more exciting than knowing you got under someones skin.
    I do have a question for the Lodg leader. How did it feel when we squashed your scroll run attempt :) The only time I responded to a scroll run and we squashed it :) Did it feel good when I was over your dead body showing my love for DC? The only thing would have been better for me is taking flight on you. I was close but got stuck in the middle of your noob squad.

My scroll run was a bait. You fell for it. You had only 6 people defending Aleswell during our take over for the dethrone, way to be foolish.

Also, I didn't see you over me. Nice try. If we were a 'noob squad', why is it that you keep wiping to us and how did we get your scroll in the first place?

Sick wipe at Black Boot last night. I made sure to celebrate it.

I have to admit that I was expecting a full group t-bag when I jumped you guys outside of our scroll temple last night. Instead you prayed for me. Thanks for keeping it classy.

I rarely t-bag. The only time I t-bag is if someone bashes me, bad-mouths, or has recently t-bagged me. People don't earn respect, they are given it until they lose the right to that respect.
    As far as the prayer went, I prayed for you specifically and for the Daggerfall Covenant. I prayed that someday, people will understand that night-caps and morning-caps don't make you skilled. I prayed that someday people will understand that I don't speak unless spoken to. I am a servant of the faction that I play for. I lead groups. That is simply it. I don't attack other people (bash, badmouth, etc.) unless I am attacked first.

I prayed that you laughed as you charged in, giggling and knowing that it wasn't going to work as you rushed into the 8 of us solo, having fun and enjoying the game as it was meant to be.

I do apologize for the long post and so many quotes. As far as this discussion goes, I am removing myself from it. I am going to be focusing on having more fun and ignoring those who want to just keep causing drama because I moved from DC to AD or that I don't play the game their way.

Bless you all and have a great Friday, I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    I feel some namin n shamin going on
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on January 13, 2017 8:37PM
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    One thing about the Lodg Leader ( a.k.a fluffy ) is he likes to make his self look better than he really is. For example, he showed a killers list with Beast Mode Emily killing him only 2 times. I guess he wanted to prove to everyone that I am not that good or I lied about him being No. 4 on my list.

Just showing some accurate statistics since you wanted to claim bigger numbers.

However, If you take a closer look at the killers list, Beast Mode Emily is only level 34. This is where he failed at. Beast mode is level 41. This shows that he took that screen shot a few days earlier than yesterday. More than likely I killed him 2 times his first day playing on AD.
    Screenshot was taken about 5minutes before I posted it on Twitter. The level is based on when you first engaged the player, as the add-on does not log the level again after that (I find that to be a flaw, but atleast it continues to track the correct name to a person)

The Lodg leader shows, I am on his top kills list with a total of 19 kills, my killers list only shows he killed me 6 times. There is 2 possible reasons why this shows a difference. One being, the kill counter addon is buggy and not showing correct information. Or, he wanted to fluff his story and used photoshop to put my name on the top of his list. Which can be easily done. I've never even fought him 23 times.

Your kill counter only counts killing blows on you for a killer list.

Honestly, I feel I am one of the better players currently on DC. I might not be "A King" who hits like a truck or a "Rak" that can flip the map in a blink of an eye. I bring a different skills set. The two most important skills I bring to the table are strategic and analytical thinking and my best assets are honesty and the love for DC. I do make mistakes but I'm the type of player who will run towards the enemy, sacrificing my life, so my alliance can get away. I am the type of player who will ride around keeps seeking threats. I am the type of player that will drop 20 sieges for everyone just to get a wall down. I'm the type of person that will stay up till 5 a.m. helping players get Emp. Aslo, I am the type of player that will use all my AP for forward camps just to have a chance. On the other hand, I am not the type of player who needs to fluff my story or take credit for anything.
    Did you not just try to get credit for everything that you just posted? You just claimed you put down the siege to ensure the victory. You just said you stay up to night-cap. You just said that you are the person to use AP to put down the FC's. You just took credit for ALL of that.
    As far as 'fluffing' stories. I won't deny making an exaggeration to bait my enemies. There is nothing more exciting than knowing you got under someones skin.
    I do have a question for the Lodg leader. How did it feel when we squashed your scroll run attempt :) The only time I responded to a scroll run and we squashed it :) Did it feel good when I was over your dead body showing my love for DC? The only thing would have been better for me is taking flight on you. I was close but got stuck in the middle of your noob squad.

My scroll run was a bait. You fell for it. You had only 6 people defending Aleswell during our take over for the dethrone, way to be foolish.

Also, I didn't see you over me. Nice try. If we were a 'noob squad', why is it that you keep wiping to us and how did we get your scroll in the first place?

Sick wipe at Black Boot last night. I made sure to celebrate it.

I have to admit that I was expecting a full group t-bag when I jumped you guys outside of our scroll temple last night. Instead you prayed for me. Thanks for keeping it classy.

I rarely t-bag. The only time I t-bag is if someone bashes me, bad-mouths, or has recently t-bagged me. People don't earn respect, they are given it until they lose the right to that respect.
    As far as the prayer went, I prayed for you specifically and for the Daggerfall Covenant. I prayed that someday, people will understand that night-caps and morning-caps don't make you skilled. I prayed that someday people will understand that I don't speak unless spoken to. I am a servant of the faction that I play for. I lead groups. That is simply it. I don't attack other people (bash, badmouth, etc.) unless I am attacked first.

I prayed that you laughed as you charged in, giggling and knowing that it wasn't going to work as you rushed into the 8 of us solo, having fun and enjoying the game as it was meant to be.

I do apologize for the long post and so many quotes. As far as this discussion goes, I am removing myself from it. I am going to be focusing on having more fun and ignoring those who want to just keep causing drama because I moved from DC to AD or that I don't play the game their way.

Bless you all and have a great Friday, I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWHfFdmisoo
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 , if you get our thread shut down after hitting a hundred pages for your naming and shaming I think we will all be pretty disappointed. How about you all just duel or something? I'd watch that.

Clearly this forum argument is between the two of you so stop sorting it out in the public view.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Be civilized and do it on Twitter
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    severs just crashed
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aaaaaaaand its back up : )) odd...bwb all had a 4k+ ping then many crashed.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, Janet From Finance here, figured I should drop in once in a while.

Just a quick thank you to all of DC who helped me get emp last week, it was a pretty fun run and for a new player like me, I feel like it was quite the little achievement. I think I was generous enough to give Regicide Red to pretty much every player in AD those days, but it's kind of a learning curve when your build is essentially designed to execute the weaker players and mildly annoy the stronger ones. By the, way Adenoma, when I asked if you were still afraid of my pets, it was just me reaching out with a friendly poke, not a bait lol. Everyone in Pugz keeps saying how nice of a person you are, so I figured I'd give it a try. Feel free to reply next time, I'm not the monster some people seem to think I am lol.

Personnally, I'm pretty happy that DC is rid of that toxic guild. Our zone chat is much more happier, the word *** isn't thrown around at new players like road salt after a snow storm anymore, we don't have people holed up in Farragut or Sejanus while we're trying to defend scrolls or emperorship. We don't have anyone pretending they're playing 42D underwater backgammon strategy by having 12 people defending a keep at the other end of the map and saying they're not AP farming. Life's good. I still find it interesting that they're seeking validation by dropping in the DC zone chat almost every single day to either a) saying we're pathetic for the 'night-caps' or b) saying that this emperorship is 'legit' today.

By the way, as far as the night-capping thing going on, there isn't much I can do about it. I play mostly at night, and so do the mostly Aussie/Asian players I band with at that time of the day. I don't run a guild that specifically shows up at these times, I just pick up the new players and they tend to come back. There's usually still stuff to take on the map, and I don't think it's a fair expectation that we should restrain from taking the stuff outside of the tri-keeps during those hours. As to why we have the population size at night, I just think it's because we usually have someone (me, but sometimes someone else) keeping the new players involved long enough to stick around. I tried several times to join a group in Azura Star a few weeks ago with my first vetted character, and was pretty much told it was solo or go home. So I went home, BwB. I don't know how the other factions are run, but if there isn't anyone to keep the randoms/new players involved and direct them at the right places, it shouldn't be a surprise that they eventually leave, especially when another faction is clearly gaining ground. It's also a blessing when we have experienced players like Emily that actively scouts keeps, call the shots and prepare other keeps so they can be flagged. At the end of the day, it really makes a difference when we have great players like this pull for the faction. Experienced players are also there to remind/tell the new players not to camp the tri-keeps, which is something that has happened in the past in all factions when bored players left behind when pretty much everyone had logged were just looking for a little bit of action.

In any case, I'm glad we're not the faction that has to deal with the juvenile behavior of wannabe guild. They're your problem now, you can keep it.

Gabe

PS: I'm not actually a middle-aged woman working in finance.

**Saliva Bortschion, Noob/Mixed build Nightblade (46)**, **Anita Bandage, Magplar Healer (50)**, **Janet From Finance, MagSorc, Former Empress (49)**

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

Feel free to reply next time, I'm not the monster some people seem to think I am lol.

Didn't you tbag me for no reason at all :)
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »

Feel free to reply next time, I'm not the monster some people seem to think I am lol.

I got t-bagged for using wings. There had to be a reason. Sorry (you know who you are). I couldn't resist. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »

I got t-bagged for using wings. There had to be a reason. Sorry (you know who you are). I couldn't resist. Lol

Would like to know what that reason was : /
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Pem takes tagging very seriously

PS: I'm not actually a middle-aged woman working in finance

TELL US THE TRUTH!
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gabriebe , I tried to message back! I'm sorry for assuming it was baiting - I think you were in offline mode because I tried to message back and it didn't send. Thanks for the long message because it's awesome to hear some positivity in this thread post-century (I'm calling it that).

And yeah, I'll totally stand on Emily's side and say that she does do some pretty irritating (i.e. good) stuff flagging keeps. Honestly, one of the biggest problems with AD right now is that there are very few people that flag keeps. The bigger groups will often just post in zone about wanting to stay on the defensive at Nik when we have pop advantage and there is a DC emp to dethrone. I've irresponsibly tried to push way too many keeps with 4-6 people and had 20+ DC that we had to deal with. Frankly, there isn't a good way in BwB to pack enough AOE to deal with those numbers and siege. But we keep doing it - hoping that if we flag it pugs will come.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will level a new toon and run around with @Adenoma this weekend. I enjoy small groups.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay!
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I will level a new toon and run around with @Adenoma this weekend. I enjoy small groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-MKPXQvihs
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

That's great!
    Also... I'll B Damned. You'll see!
    Edited by Stridig on January 14, 2017 12:21AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to our home away from home @gabriebe :smiley:
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @gabriebe Welcome and Gratz on your EMP run. P.S. the one above me ^^^ and I are different people...thought Id get that out of the way...our names confuse people hah

Edited by Valen_Byte on January 14, 2017 12:50AM
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

That's great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjE2sxCQ_rU
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's great!

That one's funny too. Those are great!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

That's great!

That one's funny too. Those are great!

Best movie ever.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh.. I might have to play on EP and AD. Some members in my guild want me to take them to PvP to get skills unlocked. Since this is a cross faction guild, I will need to play on each alliance.

This can not be good, me leading a group of PvE players. I wish they were all DC and under level 50, DC would be poplocked :)

Question? What would be the best/quickest way for them to get AP to unlock skills. I know the biggest complaint from PvE players is they don't like to die.

I was thinking about taking them to kill a dungeon boss for the AP buff, and then taking some resources, repairing walls, and taking them to few big fights. More than likely we will only be playing PvP 1 or 2 hours a few days a week.

Honestly, I would just try to run in some decent sized groups and take/defend keeps. Let the people who are more comfortable trying to fight other players do so, and buy lots of siege for the players who are more nervous about dying. IMO, running with larger numbers is one of the easiest, most comfortable ways to earn AP for inexperienced PVPers, especially if you can get some more experienced players running with you as well. Also reassure them that dying is just part of PVP that even the best players can't avoid, that deaths don't cost them anything, and that the more comfortable they are with dying, the more you guys will be able to do and the quicker you'll be able to get your AP and get out of Cyrodiil (or if we're lucky, some of them will realize that PVP isn't so scary and can actually be pretty fun and will want to stick around.)

Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    CLAIMED :D
    In the name of all of our regulars @Lumsdenml, @Adenoma, @vamp_emily, @Stridig, @Freakquent, @DeadlyRecluse, @ColoursYouHave, @Setana_Shial, @W0lf_z13, @Just_call_me_Cola, @Reverb, @Vyle_Byte, @Valen_Byte, @TipsyDrow, @Defialed, @ChapterMasterV, @darvaria, @Gederic and @PemPem (hopefully i didnt miss anyone!)

And a special ty to @ZOS_AntonioP for rooting for us to get to 100 :smiley:

We have kicked this 4th threads ASS! GJ Peeps!!!! <3

I'm kind of honored to be considered a regular here, TBH, especially since I've never really played with anybody here and haven't been posting here regularly for all that long. I'm just a lowly pug who typically runs around doing his own thing (though I've definitely had some good fights against some of the names I see here regularly), so its pretty cool to feel like part of a community. 100 pages is damn impressive though, especially for a thread on its fourth iteration. This has to be one of the longest threads on the forums. Say what you will about the BWB community, but we sure are passionate about this game, and in my experience, much happier with PVP than pretty much any other group out there.

On another note, I successfully finished my first PC build yesterday, and the difference is absolutely unbelievable. I used to play on low settings and have my FPS frequently drop below 30 anytime there were at least 20-30 total players nearby; when it got up to 40-50+ players at a massive siege, the game would practically turn into a slideshow. Now, I have my graphics settings completely maxed out and was sitting comfortably around 70-80 FPS at a fairly large siege at Ash last night (around 30-40 total players, if I had to guess.) I've also never realized how stunning the graphics in this game actually are when you can run them at maximum settings. I may have to spend some time in PVE land now just so I can explore some of the different scenery and landscapes.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats on first build. Feels good
    Options
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    We've had the best time tonight :) I'd like to thank the bath towel crew. Team speak was so stupid tonight in a good way, thanks Mist for trying to look after us, you we're outnumbered and out giggled.

Vinyl, good for you on Emp.

Evicus, Happy 21st xoxo.

Our guild and I are really enjoying this campaign, keep it up DC :).

Battles like tonight remind why I love Bwb so much, well done all.
    Edited by Swaye on January 14, 2017 5:47PM
    Swaye.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    We've had the best time tonight :) I'd like to thank the bath towel crew. Team speak was so stupid tonight in a good way, thanks Mist for trying to look after us, you we're outnumbered and out giggled.

Vinyl, good for you on Emp.

Evicus, Happy 21st xoxo.

Our guild and I are really enjoying this campaign, keep it up DC :).

Battles like tonight remind why I love Bwb so much, well done all.

Last night was a ton of fun. Pity Vinyl's emp was mainly an exercise in tech support, but he got the costume! Plus both the dethrone and throning were marked by an amount of coordination between AD small groups I haven't seen in a while (at one point I was in "/t comms" with 4 different 4-5 man group leads AND occasionally the large group lead), lots of cooperation, etc., mostly positive zone comments, and plans coming together.
    By the way, as far as the night-capping thing going on, there isn't much I can do about it. I play mostly at night, and so do the mostly Aussie/Asian players I band with at that time of the day. I don't run a guild that specifically shows up at these times, I just pick up the new players and they tend to come back. There's usually still stuff to take on the map, and I don't think it's a fair expectation that we should restrain from taking the stuff outside of the tri-keeps during those hours.

Don't sweat it. Nightcaps happen. To be honest, some of the frustration stems from a guild that USED to be active on DC and nightcap (somewhat intentionally) every. single. night.

It's all cyclical, and I, for one, enjoy having stuff to do every evening when I log on.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
This discussion has been closed.