The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Congrats to AD for Winning Tru Flame!

Mako1132
Mako1132
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRu-5K1K0V8

Well guys we did it, great team work everyone. After taking all that Wrobel could throw at us, we have now won this campaign, good team work everyone.

From the start we had everything stacked against us! The fps bug effecting AD way more then the other factions, always being outnumbered, wroble keeping aoe caps to prevent us from destroying the huge blue and red blobs, some how we were lucky enough to have VEHEMENCE play for the good guys for once and they did it 5 fps half the time well the red and blues were running in at full frames amazing!

Unfortunately for VEHEMENCE there dominance lesened with to many of our AD brothers getting low fps and getting overwhelmed by the DC and EP factions barely getting effected we held in.

The points were so close early on with AD always being outnumbered we held in strong and when our fps was nothing and the other factions barely seemed to be effected we held in strong, even worse the DC and EP night-capping stuff back each day and q clogging to make sure AD was hurt we held in strong.

Finally the fps fix came in and AD was able to make a strong push with VEHEMENCE holding strong during the day well the oceanic teams helped defend their objectives during the night, of course with this happening the DC and EP joined forces forming a purple alliance, almost never attacking each other and always coming after the AD but we kept fighting even always being outnumbered well they were 3 or locked pop when we barely had 2, we held strong.

Red and Blue had almost all there zergs running bombard negate spam, they had all the OP cheat Engine bonuses, just to get advantages over us, but we held strong.

Then dark days became a foot with the DC using unprecedented zergs and lag switches to lag the server for everyone except themselves, constantly taking keeps by forcing the server to lag .. GG Blizzard. It was during these dark times with DC playing there lag tricks that they were able to make a come back and take the 1st position on the leader there dirty tactics placed them in a position of power as all they would do is bring 200 people to a keep to lag it, crashing the server several times every few hours, it was just down right dirty.

Lucky for the Ad with the strength of the oceanic team we reclaimed all that blue had stolen with the lag tactics reclaiming the map wearing down the blue tricksters, the oceanic AD were a brutal forced taking down the tricksters of the blue helping to reclaim the leadership for the yellow.

So even with everything against us we still did it guys, we have won Tru Flame , Yellow has reigned supreme, the best Alliance of all, even with the others always outnumbering us, working together, crashing the server and using all sorts of tricks, in the end.

AD WINS!!!!!!
Edited by Spawn on August 1, 2014 8:05PM
Edited by Mako1132 on June 29, 2016 1:50AM
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We did it for sarenvog.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forcing the server to lag what ? I was just gonna say congrats but what ever .
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No offense to VE, but the blinders.... Honestly speaking, AD's win should be credited to the Oceanic crew. If RAM hadn't moved to AD and given the yellow pugs something to follow, the outcome would have been different.

But I very much enjoyed this campaign cycle. Still having fun night after night. And much love to both EP and AD for putting up some great fights during the Oceanic timezone.
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    That's the biggest load of crap. Purple alliance? You realize that EP hates DC right? Lag switch... EP and DC running lag free... I just... wow.

Damned troll...
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For all of you young'ins, this thread is a fun-spirited troll take on the same one that's been posted after many salty campaigns. You change the names, etc., but it's the same thread. Go ask your elders about the good old days.
  • WalkingNorth
    WalkingNorth
    ✭✭✭
    Those campaign names being the first clue :D
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, this will just be Necrod forever wont it :hushed:
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish the earlier thread wasn't closed. It wasn't a quitting thread. The members of VE are still here. The thread was to announce that the guild was changing and not actively competing, not the members. I for one will be looking to win any campaign I'm in whether that be running in a guild, small man, or getting farmed solo. Anyway, healer LFG.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize TWO zergs rerolled AD right?
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Dont you play on Haderous? I certainly don't see you fighting TF at primetime.

• PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

Groups like you are why I dont play TF in prime time. Im glad you guys brag about stacking 24 people along with other pugs and guilds that rerolled. If you seriously think thats an accomplishment, then please, keep the guild retired. We dont need that trash
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Groups like you are why I dont play TF in prime time. Im glad you guys brag about stacking 24 people along with other pugs and guilds that rerolled. If you seriously think thats an accomplishment, then please, keep the guild retired. We dont need that trash

When was the last time your guild won a campaign?
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mako1132 wrote: »

This past week in Haderus. Gg wp
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭

Zergs did not win,coordination did. I don't know what faction you play, but by mid-month the count down to score eval was called out in zone regularly. Our guild updated each other several times a day on where we stood. Raid leads stopped taking off days. Tbh, no other faction was going to win this and it was more than VE, it was a faction that just needed a little direction. Im already seeing that same do or die attitude in zone so get ready and bring it!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Who are you again?

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL - wrong time to ask that question.

Personally dont care about winning campaigns. Dont know why anyone does, or finds any accomplishment in it. You better have a strong night force if you want to 'win campaigns'.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably best to just ignore this . The usual NM & now VE trolling . Don't ever post anything about them or they'll go for the jugular ! lol

So much of the same old same ol here .

Congratulations AD . You won outnumbered and against Us DC over pop lag switchers ... Have fun and celebrate !
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Personally dont care about winning campaigns. Dont know why anyone does, or finds any accomplishment in it. You better have a strong night force if you want to 'win campaigns'.

No one has ever cared about off or buff server wins.

• ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭

Some people care about winning campaigns because they are competitors and team players... Others are just selfish pr***s
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably best to just ignore this . The usual NM & now VE trolling . Don't ever post anything about them or they'll go for the jugular ! lol

Congratulations AD . You won outnumbered and against Us DC over pop lag switchers ... Have fun and celebrate !

I guess... don't be wrong and we won't point it out? Also, is princefabious part of fengrush's crew? Because that makes so much sense.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

I guess... don't be wrong and we won't point it out? Also, is princefabious part of fengrush's crew? Because that makes so much sense.

I think he's part of the other splitoff of GoS, which probably explains why we never see him on the main servers.

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh it goes both ways . Make no mistake Zeg I have plenty of funny stories . I don't know Fengrush's crew but I'd certainly not mind fighting along side them . They play very well .
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »

Zergs did not win,coordination did. I don't know what faction you play, but by mid-month the count down to score eval was called out in zone regularly. Our guild updated each other several times a day on where we stood. Raid leads stopped taking off days. Tbh, no other faction was going to win this and it was more than VE, it was a faction that just needed a little direction. Im already seeing that same do or die attitude in zone so get ready and bring it!

Lets be real here. zergs did win TF. rather it be 50-60 AD at one keep at 5AM or 200 At prime time. it was zergs.

but whatever, really good ap. the fights where so so, i enjoyed fighting DC more this campaign really wish rage would come back already.
    Edited by Lucky28 on June 29, 2016 3:08AM
    Invictus
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The question was, "When was the last time your guild won a campaign?". I didn't realize *** guilds that VE wipes their asses with won campaigns.

If you want to win a campaign you need strong leadership Fengrush, maybe learn something in your playing time.
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, this is true. Which is why RAM rerolling AD is a big factor in the campaign.

I think he's part of the other splitoff of GoS, which probably explains why we never see him on the main servers.

No, I am not a part of DR. I am a part of the only small scale guild in Had.
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The question was, "When was the last time your guild won a campaign?". I didn't realize *** guilds that VE wipes their asses with won campaigns.

If you want to win a campaign you need strong leadership Fengrush, maybe learn something in your playing time.

Fengrush won a campaign 2 weeks ago lol. They didnt need to have many different guilds from different times zones reroll and stack in one faction.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no point in complaining . DC hasn't won a campaign because DC is mostly a reroll faction for those that want a challenge . Everyone that is original DC knows the last people that stayed DC . We don't need to get along with anyone else or worry about what anyone else thinks or wins . People that stayed DC and never ran off crying about zone chat or hurt feelings are already the toughest players . You can't crush their moral . You can't come into zone chat and even make a dent .

It's still cute that some try ...
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no point in complaining . DC hasn't won a campaign because DC is mostly a reroll faction for those that want a challenge . Everyone that is original DC knows the last people that stayed DC . We don't need to get along with anyone else or worry about what anyone else thinks or wins . People that stayed DC and never ran off crying about zone chat or hurt feelings are already the toughest players . You can't crush their moral . You can't come into zone chat and even make a dent .

It's still cute that some try ...

that seems overly dramatic for a game.
    Invictus
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Some people care about winning campaigns because they are competitors and team players... Others are just selfish pr***s

Winning campaigns makes you a competitor? LOL. Nightcapping and zerging wins campaigns. Im sure youve embraced one or both of these to achieve your competitive desires.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Winning campaigns makes you a competitor? LOL. Nightcapping and zerging wins campaigns. Im sure youve embraced one or both of these to achieve your competitive desires.

Winning a campaign means you didn't lose B)
    Invictus
This discussion has been closed.