The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Congrats to AD for Winning Tru Flame!

• Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    ataggs wrote: »
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    You do realize TWO zergs rerolled AD right?

Dont you play on Haderous? I certainly don't see you fighting TF at primetime.

Groups like you are why I dont play TF in prime time. Im glad you guys brag about stacking 24 people along with other pugs and guilds that rerolled. If you seriously think thats an accomplishment, then please, keep the guild retired. We dont need that trash

When was the last time your guild won a campaign?

LOL - wrong time to ask that question.

Personally dont care about winning campaigns. Dont know why anyone does, or finds any accomplishment in it. You better have a strong night force if you want to 'win campaigns'.

Some people care about winning campaigns because they are competitors and team players... Others are just selfish pr***s

Winning campaigns makes you a competitor? LOL. Nightcapping and zerging wins campaigns. Im sure youve embraced one or both of these to achieve your competitive desires.

So, if ZOS decides to open up a new campaign, will you flee to that one too in the hopes that there will be terrible players for you to stream kills on? You always blame the lag for why you don't play on the competitive campaigns, but I've always just assumed it's because you realize you wouldn't be able to pull off there what you're able to pull off on the minor league campaign. And then you talk about the 'meta' like you're actually fighting against the competitive groups that comprise the meta.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Groups like you are why I dont play TF in prime time. Im glad you guys brag about stacking 24 people along with other pugs and guilds that rerolled. If you seriously think thats an accomplishment, then please, keep the guild retired. We dont need that trash

Personally dont care about winning campaigns. Dont know why anyone does, or finds any accomplishment in it. You better have a strong night force if you want to 'win campaigns'.

Some people care about winning campaigns because they are competitors and team players... Others are just selfish pr***s

Winning campaigns makes you a competitor? LOL. Nightcapping and zerging wins campaigns. Im sure youve embraced one or both of these to achieve your competitive desires.

Ataggs plays in my raid, and we hold the map primetime against groups 3-4 times our size. We did it for 30 days straight and won, that makes her a competitor, yes.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably best to just ignore this . The usual NM & now VE trolling . Don't ever post anything about them or they'll go for the jugular ! lol

So much of the same old same ol here .

Congratulations AD . You won outnumbered and against Us DC over pop lag switchers ... Have fun and celebrate !

Thank you.

This one hopes your ability to regrow your internal organs will be as capable as it was during the last cycle. This one's pups find blueberry haggis far more appetizing than fried cherry bomb oysters.

Especially since the latter are in such short supply and usually not of a usable size.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • forzajuve212
    forzajuve212
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work to all the AD guilds that worked hard to make this possible, first time AD has won a major campaign since Fall 2015 if I remember correctly. Thanks VE for the night in night out effort you guys put in, I know people like to call you names and smack talk you in zone but you guys are all business, a real ride or die team that I was happy to fight alongside with. Best of luck in your future endeavors guys!

Edited by forzajuve212 on June 30, 2016 7:08AM
  • JodaGreyhame
    JodaGreyhame
    ✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    No offense to VE, but the blinders.... Honestly speaking, AD's win should be credited to the Oceanic crew. If RAM hadn't moved to AD and given the yellow pugs something to follow, the outcome would have been different.
    I agree. Great work goes to RAM for making the switch to AD. Sure we get zerged a lot, but hey that goes without saying in a game with these limitations.
    @maxjapank @Akgurd
    Orsimer Than You I Am: Orc Warden
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Ataggs plays in my raid, and we hold the map primetime against groups 3-4 times our size. We did it for 30 days straight and won, that makes her a competitor, yes.

What a coincidence, FENGRUSH holds the map against groups 3-4 times his size too!
  • TooskSG
    TooskSG
    ✭✭✭
    Another thing that Alacrity did that VE copied, oh the nostalgia lol
  • Akgurd
    Akgurd
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure you guys actually bother to take a look in oceanic prime time(NA morning hours) or just blaming it without playing but population balance was so much better in this campaign imo.

Each of alliance had at least 2 to 3bar most of the time and occasionally fielding 50+ on major assaults/defenses. There is also huge population increase coming via Japanese client launch so it will be even better in next campaign.

Aknight
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not entirely true.

xJRetKm.png

And they still lost.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What a coincidence, FENGRUSH holds the map against groups 3-4 times his size too!

And notice how i don't come into your threads and talk *** to you about it.

• Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More than anything the results of this campaign are a testament of the sad state of this game's PvP population. If one or two guilds rerolling shifts the balance of power to the extent that it appears it has, then there isn't much of a competitive player base.

It's unfortunate that VE has retired from competitive play because I'm curious to see what the results would be if the switched factions again.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    More than anything the results of this campaign are a testament of the sad state of this game's PvP population. If one or two guilds rerolling shifts the balance of power to the extent that it appears it has, then there isn't much of a competitive player base.

It's unfortunate that VE has retired from competitive play because I'm curious to see what the results would be if the switched factions again.

I mean, everyone already knew this about the pvp population. You fight the same groups every night multiple times in a row. It's part of the reason so many are at each other's throats and there's so much salt.

The game didn't just bleed players, they lost a majority of every competitive guild I've heard of, and many more I never knew of. Group gameplay in pvp is frustrating, stressful, and over the last 6 months the devs have done everything in their power to target groups, but taking steps that at the same time empower zergs. PVP has always had performance issues, the rest all come down to the devs and how long it takes to push out crucial fixes to problems because of their (at best) quarterly update approach.

Not for nothing, this campaign was a one-time goal of trying to get yellow a campaign victory. You couldn't pay me money to lead regular groups in this garbage permaroot meta again.
    Edited by Zheg on June 29, 2016 3:58AM
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, but there is a difference between "what everybody knows" and seeing it manifest in the campaign results.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    True, but there is a difference between "what everybody knows" and seeing it manifest in the campaign results.

I agree, but i think this should ahve been obvious when we rerolled to DC in the first place. That should have been a major red flag ;(

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats to RAM on being the difference!
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, this is true. Which is why RAM rerolling AD is a big factor in the campaign.
    Zheg wrote: »
    Probably best to just ignore this . The usual NM & now VE trolling . Don't ever post anything about them or they'll go for the jugular ! lol

So much of the same old same ol here .

Congratulations AD . You won outnumbered and against Us DC over pop lag switchers ... Have fun and celebrate !

I guess... don't be wrong and we won't point it out? Also, is princefabious part of fengrush's crew? Because that makes so much sense.

I think he's part of the other splitoff of GoS, which probably explains why we never see him on the main servers.

No, I am not a part of DR. I am a part of the only small scale guild in Had.

Didn't you're signature say DR raid lead until like a few days ago?
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    q42pfzR.jpg

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Not entirely true.

xJRetKm.png

And they still lost.

I dont think they lost. I dont know what this picture is ?

I didnt come talking smack. I laughed at a very direct comment of someone trying to belittle someones comment by saying "whens the last time your guild won a campaign" - when that guys guild literally was the leading effort in winning the campaign. Total foot in mouth. Then it doesnt matter because 'it wasnt a competitive server, but a buff server' amongst other comments from your guild members.

But its FENGRUSH coming to "your thread' and talking trash? Its actually VE being overly defensive even when trolled and going out of their way to post their relevance. Keep it up. Fabious is on EP faction btw and generally doesnt speak too kindly of me. Niether do your members. I have no issues laughing at people making an idiot of themselves even to my enemies though. Loosen up, kids!
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Not entirely true.

xJRetKm.png

And they still lost.

I didnt come talking smack. I laughed at a very direct comment of someone trying to belittle someones comment by saying "whens the last time your guild won a campaign" - when that guys guild literally was the leading effort in winning the campaign. Total foot in mouth. Then it doesnt matter because 'it wasnt a competitive server, but a buff server' amongst other comments from your guild members.

But its FENGRUSH coming to "your thread' and talking trash? Its actually VE being overly defensive even when trolled and going out of their way to post their relevance. Keep it up. Fabious is on EP faction btw and generally doesnt speak too kindly of me. Niether do your members. I have no issues laughing at people making an idiot of themselves even to my enemies though. Loosen up, kids!

Nah mate, you constantly go out of your way to post snide stuff at us, this thread included. I've never made it a secret I'm not your biggest fans but I generally don't go into your threads and start ***, as you frequently do with ours. Lighten up and learn to love the zerg ;)

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im not trying to start stuff with anyone in particular. I just dont find stacking 24 people on crown is how the game was meant to be played. Opinions differ though..
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im not trying to start stuff with anyone in particular. I just dont find stacking 24 people on crown is how the game was meant to be played. Opinions differ though..

And I don't think a group of 4 was how the game was meant to be played, see literally any of the PVP trailers to find my reasoning...
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah. And again, i dont smack talk those who play differnt from me.

Edited for profanity
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on June 29, 2016 2:13PM

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not entirely true.

xJRetKm.png

And they still lost.

^^^

If anything, if I was AD I would be super insulted that one guild thinks they carried the entire faction to victory. I think all of us old timers realize it truly is a team effort-even when a faction doesn't work well together as a team. As we all know, the pvp community has become so thinned out, even just 24 more bodies in a faction can turn the tide in a campaign. That doesn't mean your guild single handedly won a campaign, it means your extra 24 men tipped the scales. Gratz AD, gratz Ve, happy retirement. Hope to see at least a few of you back on DC side.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah. And again, i dont shittalk those who play differnt from me.

It's ok Steve, @Axyredo has finally acknowledged that VE was the best guild to play this game, its a shame we wont be around to extend a guild invite though...
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

Not entirely true.

xJRetKm.png

And they still lost.

^^^

If anything, if I was AD I would be super insulted that one guild thinks they carried the entire faction to victory. I think all of us old timers realize it truly is a team effort-even when a faction doesn't work well together as a team. As we all know, the pvp community has become so thinned out, even just 24 more bodies in a faction can turn the tide in a campaign. That doesn't mean your guild single handedly won a campaign, it means your extra 24 men tipped the scales. Gratz AD, gratz Ve, happy retirement. Hope to see at least a few of you back on DC side.

Why would anyone want to go back to such a toxic faction?
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Not entirely true.

xJRetKm.png

And they still lost.

^^^

It was absolutely a team effort (RAM, Arcane, Fantasia, Telel, TKO), but i have absolutely no problem saying we beasted it out at primetime and I won't play at humility on that.

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

Not entirely true.

xJRetKm.png

And they still lost.

^^^

Please let's not be melodramatic. All 3 factions have their toxicity and drama. Right now you guys are all rainbows and butterflies over Ad. It's whatever. If you're retiring-what do you care what other members of Ve do?
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I swear I recall almost this exact same post, word for word almost, when I last saw a thread about AD winning something:D

in all seriousness, well done. I never set foot in trueflame myself to be honest; the lag I would not be able to stand. I prefer to play in Azura's, where CP is disabled, but it is often not very populated, so I play in Haderus.

but this is not about me. Tell me, what is the reward you guys got mailed? How much gold and what not?
    Edited by Cody on June 29, 2016 4:40AM
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

Not entirely true.

xJRetKm.png

And they still lost.

^^^

Please let's not be melodramatic. All 3 factions have their toxicity and drama. Right now you guys are all rainbows and butterflies over Ad. It's whatever. If you're retiring-what do you care what other members of Ve do?

Because they are all largely in agreement that DC is a toxic place and every other faction is a far more positive place to be.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRu-5K1K0V8

Well guys we did it, great team work everyone. After taking all that Wrobel could throw at us, we have now won this campaign, good team work everyone.

From the start we had everything stacked against us! The fps bug effecting AD way more then the other factions, always being outnumbered, wroble keeping aoe caps to prevent us from destroying the huge blue and red blobs, some how we were lucky enough to have VEHEMENCE play for the good guys for once and they did it 5 fps half the time well the red and blues were running in at full frames amazing!

Unfortunately for VEHEMENCE there dominance lesened with to many of our AD brothers getting low fps and getting overwhelmed by the DC and EP factions barely getting effected we held in.

The points were so close early on with AD always being outnumbered we held in strong and when our fps was nothing and the other factions barely seemed to be effected we held in strong, even worse the DC and EP night-capping stuff back each day and q clogging to make sure AD was hurt we held in strong.

Finally the fps fix came in and AD was able to make a strong push with VEHEMENCE holding strong during the day well the oceanic teams helped defend their objectives during the night, of course with this happening the DC and EP joined forces forming a purple alliance, almost never attacking each other and always coming after the AD but we kept fighting even always being outnumbered well they were 3 or locked pop when we barely had 2, we held strong.

Red and Blue had almost all there zergs running bombard negate spam, they had all the OP cheat Engine bonuses, just to get advantages over us, but we held strong.

Then dark days became a foot with the DC using unprecedented zergs and lag switches to lag the server for everyone except themselves, constantly taking keeps by forcing the server to lag .. GG Blizzard. It was during these dark times with DC playing there lag tricks that they were able to make a come back and take the 1st position on the leader there dirty tactics placed them in a position of power as all they would do is bring 200 people to a keep to lag it, crashing the server several times every few hours, it was just down right dirty.

Lucky for the Ad with the strength of the oceanic team we reclaimed all that blue had stolen with the lag tactics reclaiming the map wearing down the blue tricksters, the oceanic AD were a brutal forced taking down the tricksters of the blue helping to reclaim the leadership for the yellow.

So even with everything against us we still did it guys, we have won Tru Flame , Yellow has reigned supreme, the best Alliance of all, even with the others always outnumbering us, working together, crashing the server and using all sorts of tricks, in the end.

AD WINS!!!!!!
    Edited by Spawn on August 1, 2014 8:05PM

What a crock! AD won because even though we were all pop locked, AD managed to field more players, end of story. It's the same way EP won the previous campaign. Call a spade a spade.

edit: Congrats to AD on the win. My comment sounds like sour grapes, but I'm not salty about the win. The OP made me throw up in my mouth a little, it's so filled with self-congratulatory pats on the back and atta-boys, while at the same time painting a picture of one-sided server issue. News flash: DC had the same server conditions, and likely so did EP. Whatever happened to grace in victory?
    Edited by Ourorboros on June 29, 2016 4:58AM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
This discussion has been closed.