The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congrats to AD for Winning Tru Flame!

• TooskSG
    TooskSG
    ✭✭✭
    TooskSG wrote: »
    If you feel the EP is underpopulated you are more then welcome to document a 24 hour map progression with your proof points, Instead of some random pic that you like to throw up. You can also just show the hours that the server is struggling for proper balance and come up with some possible solutions. There are still guilds left in the game that care about server balance and seeking out the best competition to fight against.

Solution? Like faction swapping and organizing a zerg on the side I swap to whilst touting some inane bs about "for meh competition"?

Also, I find it quite curious how VE seems to always respond anytime someone complains about zerging/PvDoor. It's as if you're either overly self-aware,extremely vain, and/or paranoid to the point where any zerging mentioned must be about yourself. o.O Calm down EG Spec Ops 2.0, every mention of zerging is not directed at you.

Did you not think last campaign was a great balanced campaign? With all 3 factions leading at different points in the campaign. Where it came down to the last few days of the campaign to determine the winner. Where alliances actually cared about resources and all 3 sides would send groups deep into the other alliances territory to capture points? Where any alliance dreaded taking each other's scrolls as they knew it would mean they would be doubled team for it. Or god help us if an alliance was stupid enough to push for emperor and blow any lead they had to turtle at the last Emp keep for hours. Where whoever was in lead, had scrolls, had EMP was double team by the other two factions. That's what a 3 faction war is all about.

As my screenshots demonstrated. EP is in the lead, they have both AD and DC scrolls of course AD and DC should push them. That's the whole point.

All of this was possible by guilds deciding what should be done about campaigns and making the effort to correct it. We know ZOS won't do it. Individual players have no control over server balance which leaves it to organized guilds to handle. Some of the solutions means playing on different campaigns or different alliances. Luckily there are a few guilds out there that aren't blind like some and can see this.

Don't conflate PvDoor with competition. Last cycle and this cycle, I've seen RAMZerg PvDoor like champs a la Pact Militia.PM, of course, has done their EG bs. DC has had their share of EG bs with VanzanZerg etc.

The closest to real competition this game's PvP has seen was Wabba 1, but even then, AD had the nightcap on lock down. It wasnt solely DiE either. You had Igni Ferroque and others (to the point where it was 70 AD vs 10 EP [shoutouts to Aegon,Crys, and Kub for those scroll defenses, scroll d ticks OP]).

TL, DR This game has never had legit PvP due to lack of faction locks/ dynamic pop caps, period
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't conflate PvDoor with competition. Last cycle and this cycle, I've seen RAMZerg PvDoor like champs a la Pact Militia.PM, of course, has done their EG bs. DC has had their share of EG bs with VanzanZerg etc.

The closest to real competition this game's PvP has seen was Wabba 1, but even then, AD had the nightcap on lock down. It wasnt solely DiE either. You had Igni Ferroque and others (to the point where it was 70 AD vs 10 EP [shoutouts to Aegon,Crys, and Kub for those scroll defenses, scroll d ticks OP]).

TL, DR This game has never had legit PvP due to lack of faction locks/ dynamic pop caps, period

You mean this game doesn't have 24 hour legit PVP coverage which everyone has been saying for the last 2 and half years. Nothing new this is on ZOS to fix, which we know they won't so that leaves it to guilds to fix the best they can with the few options that they have.
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    NACtron wrote: »
    This new campaign so far has been pretty balanced...

You are slipping further into the same well of delusions as Daniel every day. This campaign is back to where it was a couple of months ago: a relatively competitive prime time framed by EP population advantages during most other intervals resulting in an uncontested rolling of the map.

I can't speak for outside of primetime but EP could not push past Chal or sej last night. No faction was missing a home keep for more than half hour before it was retaken. It was a stalemate with all factions pop locked.

Also EP being in first does not equal EP dominance. AD has a very solid daytime population with RAM being Yellow. EP has BFTP. I think the campaign is fairly even between EP and AD with DC being the one that suffers the most with population during the off hours.

While not always perfect Ep has been doing a great job this campaign of coordinating and equally distributing themselves across the front lines with both factions. That is a key part to why we are ahead.
    Edited by NACtron on July 7, 2016 9:11PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

1. EP has emp, which they took at 6AM EST
    2. EP is pop locked with DC and EP at 3 bars
    3. EP has all of DCs scrolls and 1 of ADs scrolls
    4. EP is in first place for the campaign by 1,000 points over both DC and AD.

and you come here to complain that EP is getting picked on. All I can say is "WOW".

Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

and you come here to complain that EP is getting picked on. All I can say is "WOW".

I would agree with this. I think EP can make an argument about the sever being somewhat balanced but we have no reason to complain. Also EP, we shouldn't complain about green team when we snag EMP and scrolls. You are just asking for it. PM learned that the hard way several times. Don't ruin our chances for winning the campaign by drawing green team aggro.
    Edited by NACtron on July 7, 2016 9:18PM
    Pact Militia GM

• Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

I would agree with this. I think EP can make an argument about the sever being somewhat balanced but we have no reason to complain. Also EP, we shouldn't complain about green team when snag EMP and scrolls. You are just asking for it. PM learned that the hard way several times. Don't ruin our chances for winning the campaign by drawing green team aggro.

What a great campaign when people are actually hesitant about taking Emp and grabbing scrolls as they know it draws the wraith of the other 2 factions. Where on other servers and different campaign cycles an entire alliance can be ignored because they have no presence. These type of campaigns are always terrible for the overall health of pvp. Sure they are fun to farm but that's about it.
  • TooskSG
    TooskSG
    ✭✭✭

You mean this game doesn't have 24 hour legit PVP coverage which everyone has been saying for the last 2 and half years. Nothing new this is on ZOS to fix, which we know they won't so that leaves it to guilds to fix the best they can with the few options that they have.
    which everyone has been saying for the last 2 and half years.

Don't rewrite this game's history. You can look back to the first few months of this game where I complained about oceanic nightcapping being anti-competitive on forums, which was the minority opinion. What everyone was saying was "They can't help that they play during Oceanic primetime. Not everyone who plays on an NA server lives in the NA. It's not anti-competitive yada yada".

The funny thing is, a certain AD reroll to EP group were NA individuals staying up late to PvDoor. They later swapped which faction they nightcapped for while clueless EP (some of which were the same ones defending the PvDoor) sucked their ego sticks. Names withheld due to the naming and shaming bs rule. Anyone wanting to know the real skinny, just hit me up off public threads
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems your opinion is very one sided.

I have been AD since pre day 60 and will quit with only AD in my roster. Yes I am bias, but this is not only my opinion. Who is Felicia?

You are Felicia

You are Pat from "Its Pat"

Whatever you say, Felica. When you play more than one faction, then you can come spouting your "one sided" accusations. Until then, get comfy in the Donny corner.

So let me get this strait, because I am loyal to one faction through the good and bad times that is somehow wrong? AD has zerged the map in the past but it is EP's time to shine with Zerging last few cycles. I have friends on all sides but chose to play AD. I could understand the comments a few cycles back but with the loss of so many organized guilds on the AD side your complaints leave me wondering. How did EP pvdoor-nightcap in the past? What happened to that crew?
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • TooskSG
    TooskSG
    ✭✭✭

I have been AD since pre day 60 and will quit with only AD in my roster. Yes I am bias, but this is not only my opinion. Who is Felicia?

You are Felicia

Whatever you say, Felica. When you play more than one faction, then you can come spouting your "one sided" accusations. Until then, get comfy in the Donny corner.

So let me get this strait, because I am loyal to one faction through the good and bad times that is somehow wrong? AD has zerged the map in the past but it is EP's time to shine with Zerging last few cycles. I have friends on all sides but chose to play AD. I could understand the comments a few cycles back but with the loss of so many organized guilds on the AD side your complaints leave me wondering. How did EP pvdoor-nightcap in the past? What happened to that crew?

Havoc? Defunct and split into several cliques
    SotP? Defunct, making a comeback but still zerglings
    Slywolf's *** Pack? Sly was a walking drama queen, defunct
    Those are just a few EP guilds from yore that would nightcap, essentially you name the EP guild they did the PvDoor at one point. Same with AD and DC

Now, to answer your initial question. How do I put this simply? You came in, accused another of having a one-sided, ingroup opinion, immediately admitted your hypocrisy by claiming to be one-sided and unabashedly dedicated to your ingroup, and then you didn't pick up on the Goodbye Felicia cue. That succinct enough for you?
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are Felicia

Those are just a few EP guilds from yore that would nightcap, essentially you name the EP guild they did the PvDoor at one point. Same with AD and DC

Now, to answer your initial question. How do I put this simply? You came in, accused another of having a one-sided, ingroup opinion, immediately admitted your hypocrisy by claiming to be one-sided and unabashedly dedicated to your ingroup, and then you didn't pick up on the Goodbye Felicia cue. That succinct enough for you?

Your acting like EP chamber pots smell like sweetrolls and I am telling you they all factions smell like spoiled mudcrab meat. Is that clear enough for you to understand?
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • TooskSG
    TooskSG
    ✭✭✭

You are Felicia

Your acting like EP chamber pots smell like sweetrolls and I am telling you they all factions smell like spoiled mudcrab meat. Is that clear enough for you to understand?

>just listed several nightcapping EP guilds and said all EP,DC, and AD do the same ***
    >you still conflate my point with your own personal strawman

Are you done projecting your ingroup bias onto others? That'd be great
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    6am EST is like 9pm for me, if you guys wanna pay my sub, go for it, otherwise I'm playing whoever the snip I want. I tried to discourage taking home keeps last night by the way, but again, people gonna play how they want.

I dunno why you all waste so many words on a screen about this, just play the game, or leave for another one as some of you keep promising us.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    6am EST is like 9pm for me, if you guys wanna pay my sub, go for it, otherwise I'm playing whoever the snip I want. I tried to discourage taking home keeps last night by the way, but again, people gonna play how they want.

I dunno why you all waste so many words on a screen about this, just play the game, or leave for another one as some of you keep promising us.

It's nice to see you turned over a new leaf. Last time you told me to pay your sub you were trying to PveDoor Bloodmayne with Pact Militia and no scroll behind the gate to justify it.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭

OH dang you pay a sub for this game, you special!!

Edited by Esgameplaya1 on July 7, 2016 11:26PM
  • Akgurd
    Akgurd
    ✭✭✭
    2bar AD managed to get homekeeps and one scroll against pop lock EP... so yeah I blame RAM for not working hard enough. We could've done better:)
    Aknight
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Akgurd wrote: »
    2bar AD managed to get homekeeps and one scroll against pop lock EP... so yeah I blame RAM for not working hard enough. We could've done better:)

We kept the Emp group busy for you up north. :)
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

It's nice to see you turned over a new leaf. Last time you told me to pay your sub you were trying to PveDoor Bloodmayne with Pact Militia and no scroll behind the gate to justify it.

I was at Faregyl with 6 people with a full AD raid inside the inner walls firing fire ballistas at us, whilst Pact was at Bloodmayne.

Facts though. Man you chat some absolute snip sometimes. This game won't miss you.
    Edited by Elong on July 8, 2016 12:10AM
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hitting Bloodmayne is entirely justifiable. Especially if the Alessia to Sej corridor is a stalemate. It will inevitably pull some AD off the front lines so that (hopefully) the rest of EP can push forward.
    Pact Militia GM

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hitting Bloodmayne is entirely justifiable. Especially if the Alessia to Sej corridor is a stalemate. It will inevitably pull some AD off the front lines so that (hopefully) the rest of EP can push forward.

But it was at like 6pm for me when this happened, I remember it clearly, so Steve will say I'm trying to nightcap :p
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akgurd wrote: »

You did EP a service, I would hate to deal with emp + scrolls at primetime right now.
    Pact Militia GM

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'dat Invictus defense of Drake this evening was......annoyingly well done.

But by hamtaro just how many prox det rings DO you need on the back flag at any one time?
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭

But it was at like 6pm for me when this happened, I remember it clearly, so Steve will say I'm trying to nightcap :p

You are 1000 points ahead so who cares?
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »

You are 1000 points ahead so who cares?

This was over a month ago, last campaign.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

But by hamtaro just how many prox det rings DO you need on the back flag at any one time?

Well seeing as how we had, what, 14 people I think for Drake against multiple AD raids, can you blame us? :#

EDIT:

It was an incredibly fun fight though. Had a blast!
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on July 8, 2016 2:29AM
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • dashima
    dashima
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. I play regularly past NA primetime on tru flam.

9yPzl11.jpg

This was last night, time stamp provided.
    EP poplocked, DC/AD 2 bar. This is a regular nightly thing.

iEVCrvr.jpg

Mnem temple. Many EP stayed behind afterwards to gatefarm.

Our other scroll was taken soon afterwards and after that, EP went on to take everything else on the map, including DC home keeps/scrolls and emperorship. Even after EP had taken all scrolls, they would continually attack other alliances tri-keeps ie. sieging Warden long after the scroll was gone.

c26u8Gn.jpg

Because we somehow managed to not lose Brindle, we faction stacked at Roe to take it back. We were only able to take it back because EP was busy at DC's second scroll temple. This was the bulk of our faction there.

Again, this is a daily thing this campaign, and the campaigns before the odd campaign AD won. EP consistently caps emperor or scrolls by morning and their pop has very rarely dropped below full pop, even at 5-6 am EST.

Only EP players think that EP is the outnumbered alliance. Zerging is completely fine, part of the game. Lying about it is not.
    Edited by dashima on July 8, 2016 9:59AM
    Venatus | Hagnado

AD | Revân Stamina Nightblade AR35 scrub
    AD | Rëvan Stamina Sorcerer fotm
    DC | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    tfw too lazy to grind
    AD | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    AD | Run I Triggered Them Magicka Templar
    DC | Inner Postern Wall Stamina Templar
    DC | Kaivalanth Magicka Nightblade
    DC | Rëvân Stamina Nightblade
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Facts though. Man you chat some absolute snip sometimes. This game won't miss you.

WHAT does snip mean in this context. Is this some kind of oceanic lingo? lol

Edited by Esgameplaya1 on July 8, 2016 3:53AM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Well seeing as how we had, what, 14 people I think for Drake against multiple AD raids, can you blame us? :#

EDIT:

It was an incredibly fun fight though. Had a blast!

A bit more than 14 total EP there.

But yes this one had between 15-20 (some came and went, and two even cam back during that) plus we had small groups showing up after that first wipe. So Telel estimates somewhere around thirty to thirty five AD, most of whom were just there to stand in chokepoints and use up precious precious camps. But, they gave the pack time to revive and set up our own oils and siege.

Still that's at least double the numbers if not triple so this one could not begrudge internet delivered kudos despite this one's utter $%$#$#$#%$%$%# over prox det. :)

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When 'snip' is used, it is because the original word was edited out because it was a curse word.

• Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

When 'snip' is used, it is because the original word was edited out because it was a curse word.

No edit required that guy was so snippin PC!!

Edited by Esgameplaya1 on July 8, 2016 6:27AM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was at Faregyl with 6 people with a full AD raid inside the inner walls firing fire ballistas at us, whilst Pact was at Bloodmayne.

Ughhh, right in my feels!

Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

This discussion has been closed.