The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shameful Metoer cheats from a top EP guild NA Trueflame

• Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    I have only seen a handful of scroll runners out of thousands since launch running without a hack. Even with pots, cp, sets, rapids, or whatever they shouldn't have perma-stam/where'd he go speed outrunning everyone on maxxed out mounts. Also no matter skill level a group of three people no matter the skill level "elite" or novice should be able to wipe 30+ experienced PvP groups. Saying they are just that good is insane and you're saying that 1% of the players are 100% better than the rest. C'mon, bro. Everyone pretty much runs exact same build/skill set for each class and uses same rotations. Playing field should be a little more level than it is if these "elites" are playing fair.

So what do you say when a group of 10 smokes 40+ repeatedly?

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

10 experienced v 40 experienced?
    Would have to say cheating, but that happening would make more sense with synergy, ward ally/etc abilites, but thats not where my post was going. My post is unlimited resources for 3 and them "smoking" 30. With that post there is no debate to be had.

In group on sorc i usually play seducer and 3x cost reduction, thats more or less infinite resources togheter with CPs. Am i cheating cause i know how to manage my resources?.. :cold_sweat:

Partly my point. The thing is - on Azura's (non CP) - my group when we reach 10 people - is easily able to take on 40+ and win regularly. I will grant you that not everyone on Azura's is "experienced" but we did this for well over 6 weeks making millions of AP in the process.

We make sure to weave staff attacks to refill magicka, use proxy det and time our ultimates and position them well and stay tight enough to get 3-4 PD's in an area - but not tight enough to get blasted in the same manner.

At the end of the day 10 people working together - knowing how each other plays - and timing abilities / communicating well are going to appear to be cheating to the standard "LFG" crowd based on a lot of what has happened publicly here and in private chat and other places like guild websites and the like, if they wipe out 2-3X their number on a regular basis. However, it has ALWAYS remained my argument that those 10 tightly co-ordinated people in a group that have been working together for years - should ALWAYS be able to wipe out 2-3X their number even if in the midst of that 2-3X their number there are 10 or so experienced PvPer's trying to lead the "LFG" crowd to victory.

Well, this raises an issue doesn't it?

I can gaurantee you have never done that. I actually have a video of my group of 5 wiping FARMING your group of 20+ and will gladly post the youtube link if you dare question it.

The last time EHJ had 20+ was right about the time the lighting patch hit. If you are referring to the BRK siege on Azura's where there were 20 EP with the emperor bombing us with bugged siege....well...as you say. There were 20+ DC in the area in two separate groups. Our group mainly consists of about 10 people with 2-4 floaters who log in once in a while and expand the group to 12-14 people at the VERY top end and the last time I saw that was on a campaign reset.

I am speaking of fighting AD on Azura's - not the best of the best and I openly admitted that in my second post - and yes there were 40 of them fighting us at Faregyl. My group of 10 pushed them from the breach to the farm killing them the entire way. The rest of DC (probably about 20 in total) were operating siege, shooting from the walls etc - but pretty much did not leave the keep - it was our 10 that pushed them to the resource.

Be careful what you guarantee. Providing a link to a youtube video of you and an emperor killing people with siege at a keep doesn't exactly prove much. I do believe we were 8 that night as well. 50K tick...guess that still burns a little.
    No. I can gaurantee you it was my 5 man vs your large group.
    It was a few days before the theives guild patch. My five man stole a scroll from your group and camped it at a church. You ran in there and suicided with your group multiple times. This was when TF was an AD buff sever so of course we did not have emp buff.
    http://youtu.be/M3Rzx_HMKWs
    The @bitaken sightings start at 8:30

Trueflame was an AD buff server - so this video is from about the first two weeks we came back to the game - had about 100 CL's.

Lastly, and most importantly - you were 5v1'ing me as I was solo. NOT A SINGLE one of those people besides myself - is a member of Einherjar. That was the only DC guild on true at that time. Don't believe me ask sinsational, mukrar or any of them. Not a single one is a member of my guild. I was not grouped with them. I went over to see what was going on. Saw it was only 5....and came back to take a stab at killing you.

So, grats for farming a solo with 5 people and a meatbag in a church for 2 kills.

@PrinceFabious you are seriously delusional.

Conversely here is an EHJ 5 man defending drake - me a NB and 2 templars healing - one stam.

http://plays.tv/video/571ebc1e99f4902cf4/that-rage-tell-is-so-real-nice-defense-?section=feed

The tell from Lyzara at the end....took two weeks to make friends again!

Ahh there is the @bitaken excuse. "Guess that still burns a little"..anyways I guess this does prove your point that small groups can wipe larger groups. Thanks!
    P.s. Just because you werent in a group doesnt exliminate that there was more people around you lol

@PrinceFabious

I'm not sure why exactly you are trolling me - maybe you have a hard on for me and my guild - not sure. However, if you had the opportunity to fight the AD zerg on Azura's prior to EHJ and FWF taking the server from them - you would know exactly what I am talking about - and would agree with me on my points.

The original point I made was when 10 people in an organized group wipe out 20-30 more than themselves - the issue of "cheat program Z" is bound to come up.

I've fought @bitaken and their group many times in varying numbers. Sometimes we win, sometimes they do. Other than being a sorc who's damn hard to kill, I've never thought that you were cheating. I've said many times to my wife while gaming, an organized group will always win over a disorganized one regardless of 10v40 or what ever. So it doesn't surprise me when you guys wipe our AD group as I can see first hand, that our group isn't coordinated. That's also one of the biggest reasons we have a hard time taking keeps. People are too busy doing their own things while in the group and not working together. Good luck and see you on the battlefield!
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just love how everyone just says EP has no honor and EP should be shamed for doing this, when a matter of fact that ALL alliances do this on PC, stop being bias towards other alliances please.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just love how everyone just says EP has no honor and EP should be shamed for doing this, when a matter of fact that ALL alliances do this on PC, stop being bias towards other alliances please.

Relax. Everyone knows this. At the time the OP titled his thread because he saw EP doing it. But we all know it's players on all alliances and ZOS knows it too.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The job of the exploiters has been over the last 2 years

A. Cast doubt and suspicion everywhere
    B. Make those that know look cRaZy
    C. Destroy confidence in ZOS
    D. Find new ways to cheat

E. Rinse & Repeat A through D

All self serving objectives . Turn people on everyone and everything except them .

...Know your Enemy .
    Options
  • Lavum
    Lavum
    ✭✭✭
    I love all the EP hate. Between the AD/DC love fest against EP, and the amount of shady things that has come from the gold and blue side (cheating to be blunt), I don't know what I find more funny.
    Don't say -"Cash Grab" when it is a "Cash Grab" by ZoS. Apparently "Cash Grab" is not PC.
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The job of the exploiters has been over the last 2 years

A. Cast doubt and suspicion everywhere
    B. Make those that know look cRaZy
    C. Destroy confidence in ZOS
    D. Find new ways to cheat

E. Rinse & Repeat A through D

All self serving objectives . Turn people on everyone and everything except them .

...Know your Enemy .

Yah, pretty much that.
    Lavum wrote: »
    I love all the EP hate. Between the AD/DC love fest against EP, and the amount of shady things that has come from the gold and blue side (cheating to be blunt), I don't know what I find more funny.

This time around it seems to be less EP than in the past, you didn't quite yet get your halos and harps. AD I will take people's word on it (I can't say I saw any AD up to no good), and DC well, it wasn't like I was surprised.

If this is the last time I ever hear about CE, it would be a nice thing.
    Options
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭

Relax. Everyone knows this. At the time the OP titled his thread because he saw EP doing it. But we all know it's players on all alliances and ZOS knows it too.

This is very true. I only saw 3 EP players doing this when I started this post then saw it spread throughout all alliances a little later.
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    I have only seen a handful of scroll runners out of thousands since launch running without a hack. Even with pots, cp, sets, rapids, or whatever they shouldn't have perma-stam/where'd he go speed outrunning everyone on maxxed out mounts. Also no matter skill level a group of three people no matter the skill level "elite" or novice should be able to wipe 30+ experienced PvP groups. Saying they are just that good is insane and you're saying that 1% of the players are 100% better than the rest. C'mon, bro. Everyone pretty much runs exact same build/skill set for each class and uses same rotations. Playing field should be a little more level than it is if these "elites" are playing fair.

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

Would have to say cheating, but that happening would make more sense with synergy, ward ally/etc abilites, but thats not where my post was going. My post is unlimited resources for 3 and them "smoking" 30. With that post there is no debate to be had.

In group on sorc i usually play seducer and 3x cost reduction, thats more or less infinite resources togheter with CPs. Am i cheating cause i know how to manage my resources?.. :cold_sweat:

Partly my point. The thing is - on Azura's (non CP) - my group when we reach 10 people - is easily able to take on 40+ and win regularly. I will grant you that not everyone on Azura's is "experienced" but we did this for well over 6 weeks making millions of AP in the process.

We make sure to weave staff attacks to refill magicka, use proxy det and time our ultimates and position them well and stay tight enough to get 3-4 PD's in an area - but not tight enough to get blasted in the same manner.

At the end of the day 10 people working together - knowing how each other plays - and timing abilities / communicating well are going to appear to be cheating to the standard "LFG" crowd based on a lot of what has happened publicly here and in private chat and other places like guild websites and the like, if they wipe out 2-3X their number on a regular basis. However, it has ALWAYS remained my argument that those 10 tightly co-ordinated people in a group that have been working together for years - should ALWAYS be able to wipe out 2-3X their number even if in the midst of that 2-3X their number there are 10 or so experienced PvPer's trying to lead the "LFG" crowd to victory.

I can gaurantee you have never done that. I actually have a video of my group of 5 wiping FARMING your group of 20+ and will gladly post the youtube link if you dare question it.

The last time EHJ had 20+ was right about the time the lighting patch hit. If you are referring to the BRK siege on Azura's where there were 20 EP with the emperor bombing us with bugged siege....well...as you say. There were 20+ DC in the area in two separate groups. Our group mainly consists of about 10 people with 2-4 floaters who log in once in a while and expand the group to 12-14 people at the VERY top end and the last time I saw that was on a campaign reset.

I am speaking of fighting AD on Azura's - not the best of the best and I openly admitted that in my second post - and yes there were 40 of them fighting us at Faregyl. My group of 10 pushed them from the breach to the farm killing them the entire way. The rest of DC (probably about 20 in total) were operating siege, shooting from the walls etc - but pretty much did not leave the keep - it was our 10 that pushed them to the resource.

Be careful what you guarantee. Providing a link to a youtube video of you and an emperor killing people with siege at a keep doesn't exactly prove much. I do believe we were 8 that night as well. 50K tick...guess that still burns a little.
    It was a few days before the theives guild patch. My five man stole a scroll from your group and camped it at a church. You ran in there and suicided with your group multiple times. This was when TF was an AD buff sever so of course we did not have emp buff.

Trueflame was an AD buff server - so this video is from about the first two weeks we came back to the game - had about 100 CL's.

Lastly, and most importantly - you were 5v1'ing me as I was solo. NOT A SINGLE one of those people besides myself - is a member of Einherjar. That was the only DC guild on true at that time. Don't believe me ask sinsational, mukrar or any of them. Not a single one is a member of my guild. I was not grouped with them. I went over to see what was going on. Saw it was only 5....and came back to take a stab at killing you.

So, grats for farming a solo with 5 people and a meatbag in a church for 2 kills.

Conversely here is an EHJ 5 man defending drake - me a NB and 2 templars healing - one stam.

http://plays.tv/video/571ebc1e99f4902cf4/that-rage-tell-is-so-real-nice-defense-?section=feed

Ahh there is the @bitaken excuse. "Guess that still burns a little"..anyways I guess this does prove your point that small groups can wipe larger groups. Thanks!
    P.s. Just because you werent in a group doesnt exliminate that there was more people around you lol

@PrinceFabious

I'm not sure why exactly you are trolling me - maybe you have a hard on for me and my guild - not sure. However, if you had the opportunity to fight the AD zerg on Azura's prior to EHJ and FWF taking the server from them - you would know exactly what I am talking about - and would agree with me on my points.

The original point I made was when 10 people in an organized group wipe out 20-30 more than themselves - the issue of "cheat program Z" is bound to come up.

I've fought @bitaken and their group many times in varying numbers. Sometimes we win, sometimes they do. Other than being a sorc who's damn hard to kill, I've never thought that you were cheating. I've said many times to my wife while gaming, an organized group will always win over a disorganized one regardless of 10v40 or what ever. So it doesn't surprise me when you guys wipe our AD group as I can see first hand, that our group isn't coordinated. That's also one of the biggest reasons we have a hard time taking keeps. People are too busy doing their own things while in the group and not working together. Good luck and see you on the battlefield!

When I see sorcs running around Cyrodiil with 50k magicka, 23k shields on top of 23k health, who can land 12k crystal frags on tank characters wearing full impen, it's not surprising to see a small group wiping a much larger one.

EDIT : This is now a BUFF SORC thread.
    Edited by frozywozy on June 1, 2016 8:00PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    When I see sorcs running around Cyrodiil with 50k magicka, 23k shields on top of 23k health, who can land 12k crystal frags on tank characters wearing full impen, it's not surprising to see a small group wiping a much larger one.

When I see that sorc, I block and drain his/her stamina.
    Edited by zyk on June 1, 2016 8:04PM
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Robbmrp wrote: »

Are they cheating?

Just curious.

@PrinceFabious

Yes buff Sorc

Also , try an hack this game . Best coding ever .

IVNv6mFdf17IszFBIrEezTglN5LLtBaLP0P4qdh_d9PQAfs7HkreBN4nwk9n6j7R_Q=w300

Everyone is invited to RP with my in Anvil tonight . You too Frozy . Gotta reroll to the cool kids faction though .
    Options
  • SirKool
    SirKool
    ✭✭
    LOL Thought we all out grew the Salem Witch Trials? Zos will take care of it, people had to put holiday on hold to take care of this. Believe it am sure a few of them are not very happy about it and plan on attacking it full on.

Only thing we can do is submit a report in game if we see something weird going on. Also if you come across any sites that talk about the hacks and point to a web site then send that in and report them. We should stop complaining and pointing fingers and help to find them and report them. In long run it could only help the game.

Remember hacks hurt all of us!

This has been a public service announcement, we will now return you to the Salem Witch Trials! o:)
    "I know now what I was born to do."
    ―Martin Septim[src]
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirKool wrote: »
    LOL Thought we all out grew the Salem Witch Trials? Zos will take care of it, people had to put holiday on hold to take care of this. Believe it am sure a few of them are not very happy about it and plan on attacking it full on.

Only thing we can do is submit a report in game if we see something weird going on. Also if you come across any sites that talk about the hacks and point to a web site then send that in and report them. We should stop complaining and pointing fingers and help to find them and report them. In long run it could only help the game.

This has been a public service announcement, we will now return you to the Salem Witch Trials! o:)

^This guy gets it
    Options
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its not the Salem Witch Trials since there are actually Witches! Have you even learned about the Salem Witch Trials nub?
    @SirKool
    Options
  • SirKool
    SirKool
    ✭✭

Its not the Salem Witch Trials since there are actually Witches! Have you even learned about the Salem Witch Trials nub?
    @SirKool

You mean they really fly brooms? So that was the UFO I seen last night. :o
    "I know now what I was born to do."
    ―Martin Septim[src]
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is truly amusing to see, after all the events of the weekend, the countless videos, the public announcements by streamers, the blatant and deliberate demonstration by Zazeer, that we still have people saying, "cheats? What cheats? There are no cheats. Move along, nothing to see."

Every single individual saying this is at the top of my suspect list. :smirk:
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    It is truly amusing to see, after all the events of the weekend, the countless videos, the public announcements by streamers, the blatant and deliberate demonstration by Zazeer, that we still have people saying, "cheats? What cheats? There are no cheats. Move along, nothing to see."
    Who is saying this? I think you're probably referring to those asking others to be fair and balanced in their judgements and to avoid reckless accusations without proof.
    OK, Judge Dredd.
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Who is saying this? I think you're probably referring to those asking others to be fair and balanced in their judgements and to avoid reckless accusations without proof.
    OK, Judge Dredd.

It's more like certain people that were obviously using it keep saying it or more to the angle of trivializing and marginalizing it's common usage by some.
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    OK, Judge Dredd.

It's more like certain people that were obviously using it keep saying it or more to the angle of trivializing and marginalizing it's common usage by some.

With emphasis on "common".
    Options
  • marvel_bound
    marvel_bound
    ✭✭
    That is so nice. Take a look at this video and tell me how this continues?

I have to admit this is hilarious and pretty cool to watch but is also shameful and something needs to be done i would cry laughing if they did it to me tho but good thing i play on ps4.
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I find sadder than anything else is several of them have been unbanned now. Even a couple people I know for sure were right there with Zaz doing it.

Sigh...
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    What I find sadder than anything else is several of them have been unbanned now. Even a couple people I know for sure were right there with Zaz doing it.

Sigh...

You can not be serious.
    Options
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sigh...

It doesn't matter what crime someone commits all that matters is who's palm gets greased after the crime has been committed. ZOS is a company and company's sole existence is to generate money. Anything else they portray other than that fact is an illusion.
    Options
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sigh...

Ihavent seen them in game.....this cant be true...... @zos
    Options
  • Mauz
    Mauz
    ✭✭✭
    Some ppl might be banned for spaming ultimates or not, however. Cheat engine can be used for much more than just spaming ultimates.

Definitely nothing will be done against all these small speed and sustain hacks which are used since release. You wont be able to bring an evidence for that from player side which is rediculous anyway. If zos doesnt either start to compute all gaming data on server side or at least continuously scan background processes on client side for cheat software nothing can and will change. First thing will never happen, second I doubt.

Since I know how this is done, I'm able to recognize ppl using it and see how the same ppl behave in the forums it drained all fun to play for me. I have to admit I didnt even download DB by now and still have zero motivation to do it.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sigh...

While I don't know if they unbanned anyone that should have remained banned... this time... ZOS often comes out like a lion, with the claws and ferocious roar, but they are really just the shadow of a kitten. In the end, they lose their resolve, apologize, unban, and send out free Crowns. I've seen people claim to get banned and admit that they were cheating, only to have ZOS come along, apologize, and unban them. As far as I know, if they are still playing they are still cheating.

While I am sure that ZOS wants to make sure they don't ban anyone wrongfully, and I agree with that, they should make sure they are right before they ban anyone. Even the hint of an unban leads to the suspicion that someone "got away with it".

(This is another reason why the innocent should never come to the forums to complain about a ban)
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is why ESO needs to pony up and make ESO a VAC anti-cheat enabled game.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4044-qdhj-5691

Important:

All VAC bans are permanent - Valve has a zero-tolerance policy for cheating and will not lift VAC bans on request. Steam Support agents cannot remove or modify bans. If a round of VAC bans is determined to have been issued incorrectly, they will be automatically reversed by our servers. Creating a Steam Support ticket will not cause your ban to be removed.

This removes Customer Service from the equation concerning bans as they will not have the ability to lift them. This gives them a clear policy to tell those who whine "Look; we can't remove your ban. This is how the system works and nothing you say can change it. We can't change it. If the ban was in error the system will correct itself and remove the ban, but there is absolutely nothing we can do about unbanning your account as its simply not within our scope to do so"

This puts an end to this nonsense right now. Its ridiculous these known cheaters are getting unbanned and getting their accounts back....90% of those claiming they are innocent are not, they cheated at some point im 99% certain of it....The only thing is they are fishing CS reps until they get someone they can talk up to get their bans removed. All while convincing their so called "Online Friends" that their innocent LOL. They have a name for this in the real world, its called being a con-artist. These peoples friends and it appears some of ZOS CS is being conned.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • moiraleafcull
    moiraleafcull
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

If what @Rylana says is true

Sigh...
    and I have little reason to doubt...this is disgusting and disheartening...there is simply no other way to put it.

This coupled with the absence of any follow-up to the initial posts by ZOS on this matter is also troublesome.

Finally, it is obvious, though not so apparently rampant, there are still some individuals using CE. If folks are unbanned after a day or so why even bother reporting it.

A few days ago I thought Zaz's reasons and approach were completely wrong. I still cannot fully condone what was done as the way to get ZOS's attention but given the above I am beginning to think strong and drastic measures are about the only way to get them to address this in appropriate fashion.

I do believe that as customers, as a community (both PvP and PvE), we do deserve better and would ask ZOS to provide it.

I would really hate to see a repeat of this past weekend being the only way to get this matter handled appropriately.

Edited by moiraleafcull on June 2, 2016 2:31PM
    @moiraleafcull == 551+ Champion
    Daggerfall Covenant: Moira Leafcull - Temp AR 27 | Fara Nightsky - NB AR 6
    Proud to wear the tabards of Daggerfall Pride and LoM

Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. players who were banned and known to be hacking have started to become unbanned.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    Yup. players who were banned and known to be hacking have started to become unbanned.

Part of the 43 Jessica specifically said were permanently banned the other day?
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »

Part of the 43 Jessica specifically said were permanently banned the other day?

As far as I know, yes.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
This discussion has been closed.