The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Save Ninglenel DPS Test

• Psychotius
    Psychotius
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like a #RipNiffleDiffle may be in order. Haven't seen any acknowledgement from ZOS as to whether our pleas have even been noticed.
    I'm not as am as you drunk I think.
  • blackflameout
    blackflameout
    Soul Shriven
    /Signed
  • Smolt
    Smolt
    ✭✭✭
    /signed
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The day I've heard about this guy, I almost cryed my guildies could tell you about it. I told them I discovered something worth all the gold in the world they were like, nah what the *** are you talking about so I told them we had a dummy to test the DPS, they almost cryed too and immediatly went in testing their DPS there.

Can't understand ZoS in so many ways... guess i'll never do.

#savethedummy
    Eptackt - Argonian Templar
    Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
  • GnGEmpire
    GnGEmpire
    ✭✭✭
    No acknowledgement from ZOS yet - that's f. up #1
    Let's hope they don't make it one of the most royal f. ups since the dawn of this game by proceeding with the removal.

We will know very soon
    Casualty - small high end/end game PvE guild. Recruiting!
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So was he removed?
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, they removed it... Proves how much ZOS listens to the community...
  • Gamerscape2007
    Gamerscape2007
    ✭✭✭✭
    Told you all they weren't going to listen. This is what you get for getting your hopes up like that KNOWING Zos would not listen. I don't care if god himself get into Zos face, they will not listen.
  • kerrmcse
    kerrmcse
    ✭✭
    I think it's really important that this DPS dummy ISN'T removed!! I'm trying to get enough DPS so that my guild will put me in their vet Maw of Lorkhaj group. Being able to test and adapt my build is really helpful. /sign #SaveNinglenel
  • GnGEmpire
    GnGEmpire
    ✭✭✭
    Day #6 is almost over since this has been brought to their attention and still no acknowledgement. Shameful
    Edited by GnGEmpire on May 31, 2016 7:32PM
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE GIVE TRAINING DUMMY! Place it in Cryodiil where it will not break immersion AND make tons of sense!
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    I don't understand why ZoS even uses a small amount of resources to remove the dummy while there is much more important stuff that needs to be fixed.

This ^^
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    welp. if only it was shared long ago. thanks greedy asss
    Ebonheart Pact - North American Server
    - THE MORALES -
  • Volla
    Volla
    ✭✭✭
    lol i didn't even know this existed...
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    Save him!
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP NINGLENEL

jou4Cd2mx1lGU.gif

/thread
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    /signed
    Yes Zos, please listen to our pleas. We have had test dummies in previous TES games, why do you deny us, and as OP asked, why did you do this the way you did.Inquiring minds want to know.
    Huzzah~
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • buldezir
    buldezir
    ✭✭
    #SaveNinglenel
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]153wws.jpg
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Is any one going to give us a answer on what you are doing about this?
  • Stoltverd
    Stoltverd
    ✭✭✭
    Deltia wrote: »
    Who knew ESO had a training dummy? I didn't until recently, only to find out it's being removed from the game (stealth like).

I find this completely unacceptable and want everyone to band together and let ZOS know we want change.

https://youtu.be/96OS6ut5in0

MY IMMERSION

While I respect people's willingness to play solo and enjoy their game, it shouldn't come at the cost of other people's fun and enjoyment either. Some people like me and many others LOVE testing DPS. I'm not the best at it nor anywhere close but constantly seeking improvement in this game combats is what keeps me coming back, its definitely not Cyrodiil lag.

PLEASE if you agree with this, leave a comment even /sign, share on Facebook, Twitter, the public bathroom at Seven Eleven anywhere. We need either this back in the game or an alternative solution for solo DPS testing.

I'm tired of dragging 3 friends to Blood Spawn for hours at a time, help me ZOS you're my only hope.

(PS I'm willing to pay crowns for this time of thing in game, I don't care just give me something similar or put it back)

It's funny that the rumored reason is because it affects immersion and they add that fugly blocking indicator and that bow heavy attack indicator -____-
    Edited by Stoltverd on June 2, 2016 2:28AM
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stoltverd wrote: »
    Deltia wrote: »
    Who knew ESO had a training dummy? I didn't until recently, only to find out it's being removed from the game (stealth like).

I find this completely unacceptable and want everyone to band together and let ZOS know we want change.

https://youtu.be/96OS6ut5in0

MY IMMERSION

While I respect people's willingness to play solo and enjoy their game, it shouldn't come at the cost of other people's fun and enjoyment either. Some people like me and many others LOVE testing DPS. I'm not the best at it nor anywhere close but constantly seeking improvement in this game combats is what keeps me coming back, its definitely not Cyrodiil lag.

PLEASE if you agree with this, leave a comment even /sign, share on Facebook, Twitter, the public bathroom at Seven Eleven anywhere. We need either this back in the game or an alternative solution for solo DPS testing.

I'm tired of dragging 3 friends to Blood Spawn for hours at a time, help me ZOS you're my only hope.

(PS I'm willing to pay crowns for this time of thing in game, I don't care just give me something similar or put it back)

It's funny that the rumored reason is because it affects immersion and they add that fugly blocking indicator and that bow heavy attack indicator -____-

The real reason is because Zenimax doesn't want us to have practice dummies. Those not existing makes it harder to test abilities and find out how many of them are bugged >.>
  • GnGEmpire
    GnGEmpire
    ✭✭✭
    There we go, a week + since this has gone viral and not so much as an acknowledgement from their side.
    Goes to show how much they don't give a camel dung about their customers.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GnGEmpire wrote: »
    There we go, a week + since this has gone viral and not so much as an acknowledgement from their side.
    Goes to show how much they don't give a camel dung about their customers.

10 pages is hardly 'viral'... there were more pages of angst regarding Crafting Bag being ESO+ only.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 pages of unanimous opinion including signatures from most if not all of ESO's most important streamers, and bloggers not to mention many of their most skilled players. I'm sure it was a hard call for ZOS. All those players desires on one side and on the other their long standing commitment to doing their best to keep players as ignorant as possible about how to succeed in the game all while feeding them misinformation and propaganda.

I am really pissed, the motivations involved in making this change.... I should not be surprised. I should have quit this game after 1.5 like all the smart people.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    f047ys3v3n wrote: »
    10 pages of unanimous opinion including signatures from most if not all of ESO's most important streamers, and bloggers not to mention many of their most skilled players. I'm sure it was a hard call for ZOS. All those players desires on one side and on the other their long standing commitment to doing their best to keep players as ignorant as possible about how to succeed in the game all while feeding them misinformation and propaganda.

I am really pissed, the motivations involved in making this change.... I should not be surprised. I should have quit this game after 1.5 like all the smart people.

It is just Zenimax's way of showing how much they 'care'.
  • Brum1980
    Brum1980
    Soul Shriven
    Keep him im the game!
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brum1980 wrote: »
    Keep him im the game!

"Nope"
    . -ZOS

EDIT: Actually is more like...