Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

SCREW IT! I'LL SAY IT!

• IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    its always interesting when game developers get man handled by the community :/
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »
    its always interesting when game developers get man handled by the community :/

Boxing-kitten-pushed.gif

Be like that sometimes.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Folks, unless you want to play a watered down version of Skyrim, it's best to just be on the lookout for a different game to play. This game is done for.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on May 30, 2016 12:27PM
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Folks, unless you want to play a watered down version of Skyrim, it's best to just be on the lookout for a different game to play. This game is done for.

its been done for about a year now sadly
  • Rakkul
    Rakkul
    ✭✭✭
    KICHZY wrote: »
    please please please make sure text chat for consoles is ready for Q3, I swear if it's not...I'm done! I'm sick of waiting for this core fundamental that should have been here at launch, only to be scrapped/delayed due to ignorance in not wanting it!

Probably not the right time to post this inlight of the hacking shenanigans - but....ah what the heck it's there anyway :-)

1189277.jpg
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    The last thing I want is changes to spells and skills that affect my pve enjoyment because of the "pvp balance". I play MMOs 10+ years and I am sick of all the pvp complains and I cannot remember how many times a class I loved got destroyed because of pvp...

There will never be "pvp balance", because when people win it is because they are "skilled" and "superawesometerrific Players" but when they lose, its clearly something wrong with the classes and pvp balance...

Also, people on forums and on live streams are in no way the majority and of course they do not represent anyone but themeselves. People who are happy playing and enjoying the game, chances are that there wont be on forums complaining.

Is like when a doctor give you a medicine and you try to search on the internet for side effects and you see 9/10 people something happened to them..of course something happened to them, because people who took the medicine and nothing happened to them, didnt go to the internet, to the medicine page to say something...
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love this topic he summed up the entire forum in one topic...
  • Clerics1985
    Clerics1985
    ✭✭✭
    Ser Lobo wrote: »
    Overally, I want to thank ZOS. I'm happy with the game, and really enjoying it. About the bottom half of that list is all I want, and you guys said we'll be getting it 'Soon(tm)', so I can be a little more patient.

Of course I don't agree with everything. Auction houses are a major one I dislike. Small PvP arena's are another (but I support unnofficial 1v1 duels and larger 20v20v20 skirmishes). And I think battlegrounds will show us a side of ESO that we can't currently see, due to the meta which is currently being carried by the end-game elite crowd.

And I know, ZOS has figured out who their paying and happy customer is and their trying to appeal to them. Mostly solo, likes flashy costumes and cool mounts, interested in PvP on a very limited basis and probably will never see trials or Craglorn. I think that's the customer that will pay a fortune for barber shops or housing, and that's the customer ZOS should be trying to get money from (i.e. building content for).

That's a harsh word, but I think it's true. We'll see how that certain rebuild does with drawing the PvP crowd away, but I doubt it will find a happy home in an old-school clone, because like it or not, old-school wasn't that great at all compared to what we see today.

I am all of this MINUS the "PVP on a limited basis" granted I am a total solo pug *I guess* but I got drawn into this game for the "mortal combatesque fighting and the mount and blade Siege it's the most unique *** I've ever seen in an MMO and a lot of ppl I assume feels the same way? can you find games with the same combat systems? "GW2 has the Siege to an extent but the fighting is More a WoW clone than anything just keep pushing those Buttons over and over again you'll be fine"
    I watched black desert Pvp and it's the same *** thing just wow Pvp I'm not into that kind of ***.
    "Do you Even Siege bruh?"

just an honest question if you don't do trials craglorn etc. and not really interested in PVP WTF are you doing in the game legitimately ?