The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Mag nb too much dmg

• lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    So i've been playing mag nb for a while and the dmg i dish out is insanly high, 15k soulharvest and 12k concealed crits with people that are soulharvested, this on people with 5 impen, is there a possibility to gimp some of nb dmg scaling?

You don't hit anything close to that on actual players. If you do. I wanna see your video. I have over 4k spell dmg with 40k mag and concealed weapon hits like a wet noodle. I call lies
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lynog85 wrote: »
    I have over 4k spell dmg with 40k mag and concealed weapon hits like a wet noodle. I call lies

I'm gonna have to double up on the lie calling. I'd hate to see what you think of DK's whip if you think Concealed hits like a wet noodle at those numbers. :/

'Chaos
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have over 4k spell dmg with 40k mag and concealed weapon hits like a wet noodle. I call lies

I'm gonna have to double up on the lie calling. I'd hate to see what you think of DK's whip if you think Concealed hits like a wet noodle at those numbers. :/

Hey you leave my 3k whips out of this
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i've been playing mag nb for a while and the dmg i dish out is insanly high, 15k soulharvest and 12k concealed crits with people that are soulharvested, this on people with 5 impen, is there a possibility to gimp some of nb dmg scaling?

You don't hit anything close to that on actual players. If you do. I wanna see your video. I have over 4k spell dmg with 40k mag and concealed weapon hits like a wet noodle. I call lies

4250 fully buffed spell power and 36k magicka and an empowered concealed can do 10k...i average 5-6k dps with concealed w/o empower....so you must have low cp
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The best part is when Sypher was whining about zergs. He ALWAYS whines about zergs. This was while he was doing an emp push with a magicka nightblade and running vicious death while siphoning and proxying everything. Sorry, but when you play a completely broken build on a server actually trying to run a campaign, and you RELY on those zergs to get you emp, you don't get sympathy.

I wouldn't give a rats ass about zergs if the game/servers could handle it. I was more pissed about the lag.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    The best part is when Sypher was whining about zergs. He ALWAYS whines about zergs. This was while he was doing an emp push with a magicka nightblade and running vicious death while siphoning and proxying everything. Sorry, but when you play a completely broken build on a server actually trying to run a campaign, and you RELY on those zergs to get you emp, you don't get sympathy.

I wouldn't give a rats ass about zergs if the game/servers could handle it. I was more pissed about the lag.

Sypher: killing the lag in cyrodiil one VD bomb at a time
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Ironically enough, almost all of the changes trumpeted by people complaining about zergs just added MORE incentives this patch to bring more numbers and drop the lag. Go figure, it's not like people predicted it or anything :/
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

Ironically enough, almost all of the changes trumpeted by people complaining about zergs just added MORE incentives this patch to bring more numbers and drop the lag. Go figure, it's not like people predicted it or anything :/

Don't even try to put it like that Zheg.

What the people asked for (Removal of AOE caps / Dynamic Ultimate system) is NOT what Zenimax delivered.

I'm happy there is something to potentially bust up a group of stacked players, but Viscous Death was NOT the answer.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

• Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What the people asked for (Removal of AOE caps / Dynamic Ultimate system) is NOT what Zenimax delivered.

I'm happy there is something to potentially bust up a group of stacked players, but Viscous Death was NOT the answer.

I don't understand what is so wrong with removing aoe caps honestly.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

I don't understand what is so wrong with removing aoe caps honestly.

The silly part is they don't even have to remove the caps!

Currently an AOE can hit up to 60 people, but only the first 6 take full damage, next 12 take half and the rest take a quarter of the damage (I think)

All he have to do to make it fair is keep the cap of 60 people but make it to where the 60 people take FULL damage of the AOE.

LESS CALCULATIONS WHILE STILL KEEPING THE CAP AND MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY. PLEASE.

• Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

Ok so in other words, what u're saying is that perma cloaking to position yourself then killing 24players solo in one second gaining 18k APs is ok? Guess I'll wish good luck to any non nightblade class who wish to get emperor in the future. In the meantime I'll try to figure out how to hold block and spread out while repairing a door. Thanks for your input!

Hey Frozen, as long as you are on EP I don't think you need to worry about the NB Emp. Current Rankings for the top 20 on EP (NA/PC - Trueflame)

10 Temps
    5 NBs
    3 Sorcs
    2 DKs

This is now a Nerf Templar AP Thread.

Templars_zpsnxsfgkep.jpg
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    Please don't take away my burst it's the only thing keeping me playing nighbrae...take your pick nightblade or sorc (hint: only one can kill you in less than a second)

I think most people are fine with them having that burst, we just want the tankyness back that we used to have as DK's and Templars. We will likely never have the tankyness that bats provided up to 1.5 back but we could at least have the ability to regen stam while blocking, even if you only have partial stam regen while blocking we need something.

Vortexman is up to some shenanigans with perma blocking...i think i know how he's doing it but he's all tank and dps of talons, bats, and maybe proxy only

I haven't talked with him but I've got a pretty good idea of what he does, the problem is you can't really kill anything besides the puggiest of pugs on your own.

So let me get this straight, you want to be nearly unkillable by having stamina regen while blocking and being really tanky, and also have better possibilities to kill someone or several people without risking your survivable aspect? Where is my lol button damn it.
    Not to even say you play protectec by AOE caps most of the time since you are in a big raid. What you need to do is pick a single role and play it, until one day ZOS decides to make that kind of stuff viable again which I hope it does not.
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chori wrote: »
    Please don't take away my burst it's the only thing keeping me playing nighbrae...take your pick nightblade or sorc (hint: only one can kill you in less than a second)

I think most people are fine with them having that burst, we just want the tankyness back that we used to have as DK's and Templars. We will likely never have the tankyness that bats provided up to 1.5 back but we could at least have the ability to regen stam while blocking, even if you only have partial stam regen while blocking we need something.

Vortexman is up to some shenanigans with perma blocking...i think i know how he's doing it but he's all tank and dps of talons, bats, and maybe proxy only

I haven't talked with him but I've got a pretty good idea of what he does, the problem is you can't really kill anything besides the puggiest of pugs on your own.

So let me get this straight, you want to be nearly unkillable by having stamina regen while blocking and being really tanky, and also have better possibilities to kill someone or several people without risking your survivable aspect? Where is my lol button damn it.
    Not to even say you play protectec by AOE caps most of the time since you are in a big raid. What you need to do is pick a single role and play it, until one day ZOS decides to make that kind of stuff viable again which I hope it does not.

That's not what I said at all. For group play I can do plenty of damage with dual wield prox and rotating deep breath and talons, its not an issue. The issue comes in to play when playing solo or small group where we want our ability to tank back since that's all we really ever had. DK damage has always been low compared to other classes but that was fine because we could out sustain. The particular roll that Vort is filling has never been able to kill things, that's not the point of it. The fact of the matter is Nightblades and Sorcs are able to run insane amounts of burst damage with very good ways of getting out and surviving and I'm 100% ok with my damage not being so bursty but we need a way to tank the damage in those outnumbered scenarios if that's the case.

Normally I wouldn't take the time to respond to pugs but since you decided to give me a nasty response without even bothering to read the entire discussion there you have it. Also in case you missed it, just a few comments up I said aoe caps need to go so don't even come give me that argument, when you have a group that can fight the obscene numbers we take on come talk to me about being protected by aoe caps.

Edited by Ghost-Shot on April 1, 2016 7:56PM
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Agreed, this crazy damage calculation they do has to be brutal on the server, just make it do full damage with a hard cap of 60 targets and problem solved. If you are fighting 60+ with less than a raid chances are you are screwed anyway.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to sit in on their internal discussion on AOE caps (if they even discuss them at all), just to see what they say about them. There has to be at least one person working there that thought they were a terrible idea.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think if we nerfed Jesus Beam, everything will be balanced and everyone will quit BDO and come back to play Magblade.

/thread
    PC EU
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭

That's not what I said at all. For group play I can do plenty of damage with dual wield prox and rotating deep breath and talons, its not an issue. The issue comes in to play when playing solo or small group where we want our ability to tank back since that's all we really ever had. DK damage has always been low compared to other classes but that was fine because we could out sustain. The particular roll that Vort is filling has never been able to kill things, that's not the point of it. The fact of the matter is Nightblades and Sorcs are able to run insane amounts of burst damage with very good ways of getting out and surviving and I'm 100% ok with my damage not being so bursty but we need a way to tank the damage in those outnumbered scenarios if that's the case.

Normally I wouldn't take the time to respond to pugs but since you decided to give me a nasty response without even bothering to read the entire discussion there you have it. Also in case you missed it, just a few comments up I said aoe caps need to go so don't even come give me that argument, when you have a group that can fight the obscene numbers we take on come talk to me about being protected by aoe caps.

Good to know you chose a video game to feel superiority over someone by calling me a "pug" haha. You're funny and entertaining. Wanna be tanky and still kill stuff? go play a stamina DK since that's the class you prefer to play and maybe you can do a better since you still chose not to adapt to the meta in terms of what each class can bring individually and in group play, and again thats your choice. This is how the patch is right now, deal with it till changes come or move on because we all know how things work in this game in terms of balance and shifting metas.

I don't play in groups dude, I'm without a group 90% of my time in cyrodil and that's how I like playing which honestly doesn't stop me from posting in the forum just because someone like you doesn't wanna be told or pointed out by someone who wont run in a prox death stacking raid lol, your salt made my day at work.
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Good to know you chose a video game to feel superiority over someone by calling me a "pug" haha. You're funny and entertaining. Wanna be tanky and still kill stuff? go play a stamina DK since that's the class you prefer to play and maybe you can do a better since you still chose not to adapt to the meta in terms of what each class can bring individually and in group play, and again thats your choice. This is how the patch is right now, deal with it till changes come or move on because we all know how things work in this game in terms of balance and shifting metas.

I don't play in groups dude, I'm without a group 90% of my time in cyrodil and that's how I like playing which honestly doesn't stop me from posting in the forum just because someone like you doesn't wanna be told or pointed out by someone who wont run in a prox death stacking raid lol, your salt made my day at work.

Again you don't seem to understand the discussion, group dps is not an issue. I can achieve very high aoe burst in a group spec just fine, 0 issues at all there, its in solo and small group play where it becomes a problem. Sorcs have streak, Nightblades have cloak/shades to survive/get away when pressure is to high but what can DK's do? If the class lack of mobility is because they are supposed to tank and have low dps, we need the ability to tank. I'm fine with 3k whips, ~5k crits, if I can tank but if not then DK's need more damage and an escape.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, I wasn't specifically talking about you, but the yahoos on the forums in general. So many were stoked when VD, prox det increase, siege changes were announced - and when I and others pointed out the flaws and how these are things that will end up promoting more numbers at fights, we were waved aside because we're just zerglings and don't know what we're talking about. Most of us want aoe caps gone, I just always add in the caveat that damage numbers need to drop across the board at the same time.

Even though almost everyone seems to agree that introductions like VD were a terrible idea and a poor replacement for proper fixes, the difference is that some (yourself included, as per your most recent post) followed up that up with a "well, at least we have something, and it's better than nothing". No. It's not better than nothing, because tacit approval indicates to ww2 that band-aid fixes are OK and will fly. I really do wonder sometimes what would have happened if the entire community flat out said no to band-aid fixes like VD from the get-go.
    Edited by Zheg on April 1, 2016 8:37PM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

Ok so in other words, what u're saying is that perma cloaking to position yourself then killing 24players solo in one second gaining 18k APs is ok? Guess I'll wish good luck to any non nightblade class who wish to get emperor in the future. In the meantime I'll try to figure out how to hold block and spread out while repairing a door. Thanks for your input!

Hey Frozen, as long as you are on EP I don't think you need to worry about the NB Emp. Current Rankings for the top 20 on EP (NA/PC - Trueflame)

10 Temps
    5 NBs
    3 Sorcs
    2 DKs

This is now a Nerf Templar AP Thread.

Templars_zpsnxsfgkep.jpg

You can't be serious. It doesn't mean that since the EP leaderboard is for the major part templars that templars are easier to gain AP. It simply means that no EPs at all run the build that Sypher made successfully. Sypher himself has been first on the AD leaderboard running it. lol
    Edited by frozywozy on April 1, 2016 8:53PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Tsar_Bogatyr
    Tsar_Bogatyr
    ✭✭✭

Yes you are doing something really wrong, get more spell dmg less magicka use shadow stone and stack ur *** bonus % through the roof
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    AfkNinja wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »
    Its funny how you talk about reliable escapes while pressing cloak. And dont say cloak is broken, because it is working better than ever

I beg to differ, half of the dots out there (including the ones you put on ppl yourself) brings you out of cloak, not to mention quite a few of the singletarget spells to the same (ie dark flare)

Dark flare is a channeled spell, it is designed to pull you out of cloak if you use cloak after the Templar has begun casting dark flare. It's a reward for the channel, you should be bashing it instead of cloaking it. Bash works 100%, or just CC them.

What about the templar at the back of the zerg spamming it on you?

Same goes for RD.

It's a zerg, you're going to die one way or another.

Eh, I wouldn't if it's 4 or 5 people sans flare / RD / snipe. Add some tard in the back spamming one of those, and I can't do anything though... :/
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sush...what we get in damage we lack in reliable self heals and escape...

Might want to find the macro being used to dark cloak blink like the "pro" pvpers keep using.

They do two dark cloaks for every aoe attack you use to try and break them from it.

Mikmak paddywack, cloak faster than a light attack.

Oh wait, it's being done manually... they are teh skillzed.

I am confused by this. By blink, do you mean Shade? ...........
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭

4250 fully buffed spell power and 36k magicka and an empowered concealed can do 10k...i average 5-6k dps with concealed w/o empower....so you must have low cp

No mate. I have 650. I also have one of every class in the game and I've played them all quite a fair bit. I don't believe for one minute you're hitting what you originally said you were. Get a screen shot to prove me wrong.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No mate. I have 650. I also have one of every class in the game and I've played them all quite a fair bit. I don't believe for one minute you're hitting what you originally said you were. Get a screen shot to prove me wrong.

He's hitting 12k on npc's of course... xD

Vs anyone who actually has a clue in pvp and runs 7 impen with a lot in resistant you won't hit for very much :)
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Tsar_Bogatyr
    Tsar_Bogatyr
    ✭✭✭

He's hitting 12k on npc's of course... xD

Vs anyone who actually has a clue in pvp and runs 7 impen with a lot in resistant you won't hit for very much :)

thats what most people think sadly and the reason why the game is in a bad state according to alot. You just come here on forums stating these stupid stuff and crying about stuff being bad when in reality they are just overpowered
  • Tsar_Bogatyr
    Tsar_Bogatyr
    ✭✭✭

againts sorc with impen, a good note is that im not using spell dmg bonus for this nor do i have the resource buff so im missing 40% possible extra spell dmg

http://i.imgur.com/eIssF8M.png
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I wasn't specifically talking about you, but the yahoos on the forums in general. So many were stoked when VD, prox det increase, siege changes were announced - and when I and others pointed out the flaws and how these are things that will end up promoting more numbers at fights, we were waved aside because we're just zerglings and don't know what we're talking about. Most of us want aoe caps gone, I just always add in the caveat that damage numbers need to drop across the board at the same time.

Even though almost everyone seems to agree that introductions like VD were a terrible idea and a poor replacement for proper fixes, the difference is that some (yourself included, as per your most recent post) followed up that up with a "well, at least we have something, and it's better than nothing". No. It's not better than nothing, because tacit approval indicates to ww2 that band-aid fixes are OK and will fly. I really do wonder sometimes what would have happened if the entire community flat out said no to band-aid fixes like VD from the get-go.

None of those things are actually causing more numbers at the fight though....You pretty much pull that directly from your ass.

What was added to the patch that is causing large numbers to end up around Objectives? Oh that's right...The same thing that was causing it before when it was in the game...Supply Camps.

If people had to release and run back instead of supply camps..you wouldn't have these huge long engagements....In fact you can see this perfectly by looking at the IC on Haderus in a certain section of the city that has usually a constant battle going on that's never ending because the spawn points are right next to one another....Camps basically make Keep Fights into that....If your zerg instant died from say Proxy/VD/Siege or whatever..and camps didn't exist...You'd have to run back...
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »

None of those things are actually causing more numbers at the fight though....You pretty much pull that directly from your ass.

What was added to the patch that is causing large numbers to end up around Objectives? Oh that's right...The same thing that was causing it before when it was in the game...Supply Camps.

If people had to release and run back instead of supply camps..you wouldn't have these huge long engagements....In fact you can see this perfectly by looking at the IC on Haderus in a certain section of the city that has usually a constant battle going on that's never ending because the spawn points are right next to one another....Camps basically make Keep Fights into that....If your zerg instant died from say Proxy/VD/Siege or whatever..and camps didn't exist...You'd have to run back...

If you're going to try and look tough, you should at least know that they're called forward camps. Forward camps are certainly a component to the increase in numbers, but hardly the only one. It's naive to think otherwise, but I've learned my lesson in trying to use logic and facts with you.
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    I just jumped back into the game after stepping away from it for 5 months (Xbox One). Did play the PC version prior to the switch so I could play with some Xbox Friends. I picked up where I left off at by jumping right back into Cyrodiil. It didn't take long for me to get a message on Xbox One from an Ebonheart Vet 16 player. I assumed that it would be your typical " You're trash bro, 1 v 1 me scrub " type of message but to my surprise, it wasn't. I was actually complicated for being a Nightblade that plays with skill & integrity. I run a pure stam NB.I had no damn clue what the player was talking about but after I asked what he meant by that message, It was then that I was told about the mess the game has become with Magkica Nightblades running a muck. Actually made me feel good that I was one in a few that wasn't running broken builds lol. I did learn what he meant though as I've been on the receiving end of both Proximity Detonation &/or Vicious Death from all sorts of opposing NB players ever since returning. I'm actually shocked if I don't see one of the two on my recap screen after a death.