The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Mag nb too much dmg

• Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Its funny how you talk about reliable escapes while pressing cloak. And dont say cloak is broken, because it is working better than ever

Cloak isn't an escape.

Escapes create distance. We have only Shade for that, and Shade is entirely unreliable.

Mageblade does have good damage, but right now all classes have good damage. Literally any class can pull those dps numbers on certain skills. Not to mention mageblade is more susceptible to snares and AoEs than any other class...

How exactly is it more susceptible than a DK?

DKs have more innate durability. Stam has dodge roll, so that's out immediately. mDK has the same if not greater aoe healing than mageblade, plus they have skills that increase resistances, reflect projectiles, and they often run snb. A magicka DK who is snared by a group will survive for MUCH longer than a burst mageblade who is snared. When a mageblade who isn't running a heavy armor sap tank setup is snared and locked down, they become just as immobile as the DK, but their primary survivability mechanic (cloak) is completely negated by incoming AoEs, magelights, detect pots etc. The only way out is a prepared Shade, which can work. However, Shade is telegraphed and just as easily countered. With so much less survivability at mageblades' disposal, they just die much more quickly when caught. It's pretty straightforward.

I'll give it too you on the heals/ability to tank, :heart: deep breath, but once the snares and roots start happening you can use cloak/shades to get out, we are screwed.
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on March 31, 2016 6:44PM
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Its funny how you talk about reliable escapes while pressing cloak. And dont say cloak is broken, because it is working better than ever

Cloak isn't an escape.

Escapes create distance. We have only Shade for that, and Shade is entirely unreliable.

Mageblade does have good damage, but right now all classes have good damage. Literally any class can pull those dps numbers on certain skills. Not to mention mageblade is more susceptible to snares and AoEs than any other class...

I was just having a conversation with one of the best magblades on xbox NA the other day. We were laughing about how everyone sees magblade burst and just assumes they are easy mode. The reality is, magblade is a lot of LoS and cloaking, hoping nobody is running any of the 092384932 cloak counters, and trying to set up a burst combo with your ulti.

Magika Nightblade is by far the squishiest class in game atm, while not being the most burst, discounting the prox det bomb blades, since any magika class can make prox+ulti+VD crush stacked groups.

Also, there's no way you hit 12k conceal crit on any real pvp'er, maybe some random scrub. I literally never see above 7k in either mine or my wife's death recaps. Unless maybe you're running alchemist + kena, in which case you've wrecked all your sustain and you're basically free ap against anyone with magelight slotted.

This is literally the exact same argument we made about DK's, everyone just saw what guys like Luvboard, Asgari, Barbecue and Hova could do with a DK and screamed nerf not realizing that while the class was strong not everyone could do that, those were just phenomenal players who could do incredible things. We get bombed by @Sypher wannabes on a nightly basis who fail miserably, I really hope all these nightblades are ready for the nerf hammer, its going to happen eventually.

I know bro, I was here for the fall of the DK and it made me sad. The reality though, is at least the DK remains effective in group play and duels to this day, despite how dirty we were done after 1.5, where we were already relatively balanced and definitely hard countered by any top teir magplar (blinding flashes anyone?). The unfortunate reality is, if you nerf mageblade damage, they don't have ANYTHING to fall back on, I know DK is in a really bad place, but imagine magika NB with conceal hitting like whip.

Again, I'm not gonna argue for/against the alchemist bomb blades, any magika class can produce such damage, its just much less likely they land their burst uninterrupted since you see them coming. Obviously prox + Vicious death is a band aid fix that we wouldn't need with aoe caps and dynamic ulti gen back(which would nearly fix DKs btw)

Edit: Semi-related story: I remember one day IR was fighting Alacrity at BRK farm, the fight had been going on for a while, with crystalized making calm calls left and right keeping us out of trouble, when I noticed we were being seige and we lost a couple of players during a bomb due to the seige. I ran off to go deal with the seige, went up the stairs by the lumber pile, and it was luvboard. He proceeded to keep me on my back foot the whole fight, while still firing the seige every time I'd start being too defensive for him to kill. Dude was an absolute monster, I think he got my whitestrake to proc 2 or 3 times before the fight between the guilds ended.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on March 31, 2016 6:55PM
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Cloak isn't an escape.

I was just having a conversation with one of the best magblades on xbox NA the other day. We were laughing about how everyone sees magblade burst and just assumes they are easy mode. The reality is, magblade is a lot of LoS and cloaking, hoping nobody is running any of the 092384932 cloak counters, and trying to set up a burst combo with your ulti.

Magika Nightblade is by far the squishiest class in game atm, while not being the most burst, discounting the prox det bomb blades, since any magika class can make prox+ulti+VD crush stacked groups.

Also, there's no way you hit 12k conceal crit on any real pvp'er, maybe some random scrub. I literally never see above 7k in either mine or my wife's death recaps. Unless maybe you're running alchemist + kena, in which case you've wrecked all your sustain and you're basically free ap against anyone with magelight slotted.

This is literally the exact same argument we made about DK's, everyone just saw what guys like Luvboard, Asgari, Barbecue and Hova could do with a DK and screamed nerf not realizing that while the class was strong not everyone could do that, those were just phenomenal players who could do incredible things. We get bombed by @Sypher wannabes on a nightly basis who fail miserably, I really hope all these nightblades are ready for the nerf hammer, its going to happen eventually.

I know bro, I was here for the fall of the DK and it made me sad. The reality though, is at least the DK remains effective in group play and duels to this day, despite how dirty we were done after 1.5, where we were already relatively balanced and definitely hard countered by any top teir magplar (blinding flashes anyone?). The unfortunate reality is, if you nerf mageblade damage, they don't have ANYTHING to fall back on, I know DK is in a really bad place, but imagine magika NB with conceal hitting like whip.

Again, I'm not gonna argue for/against the alchemist bomb blades, any magika class can produce such damage, its just much less likely they land their burst uninterrupted since you see them coming. Obviously prox + Vicious death is a band aid fix that we wouldn't need with aoe caps and dynamic ulti gen back(which would nearly fix DKs btw)

I pretty much agree with this, personally I'm totally fine with nightblades and sorcs having that glass canon burst dps I just hate that I still have no stam regen while blocking effectively killing my ability to tank damage as a tank class while sorcs have insane shielding and nightblades can just cloak away, IMO a glass canon should be just that and if you want to be super defensive you should have to sacrifice damage like DK's and Templars do. Give me back my stam regen and make it tougher for nightblades to get away from fights and I'd be happy with it.
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on March 31, 2016 6:55PM
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Cloak isn't an escape.

I pretty much agree with this, personally I'm totally fine with nightblades and sorcs having that glass canon burst dps I just hate that I still have no stam regen while blocking effectively killing my ability to tank damage as a tank class while sorcs have insane shielding and nightblades can just cloak away, IMO a glass canon should be just that and if you want to be super defensive you should have to sacrifice damage like DK's and Templars do. Give me back my stam regen and make it tougher for nightblades to get away from fights and I'd be happy with it.

no stam regen while blocking is another of those garbage ZoS fixes :(

I almost never have a magblade escape my sorc, but that's perhaps because curse is such an effective cloak counter. Curse, they cloak, shield stack, when curse explodes unload burst, rinse and repeat until dead. Shadow image, however, is imo the best positioning skill in the game, while it can be countered by smart, intelligent, play, it gives an unrivaled ability to fix otherwise fatal positioning errors, which allows you to get in, burst, get out, with relative ease.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on March 31, 2016 6:59PM
    Options
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Cloak isn't an escape.

DKs have more innate durability. Stam has dodge roll, so that's out immediately. mDK has the same if not greater aoe healing than mageblade, plus they have skills that increase resistances, reflect projectiles, and they often run snb. A magicka DK who is snared by a group will survive for MUCH longer than a burst mageblade who is snared. When a mageblade who isn't running a heavy armor sap tank setup is snared and locked down, they become just as immobile as the DK, but their primary survivability mechanic (cloak) is completely negated by incoming AoEs, magelights, detect pots etc. The only way out is a prepared Shade, which can work. However, Shade is telegraphed and just as easily countered. With so much less survivability at mageblades' disposal, they just die much more quickly when caught. It's pretty straightforward.

I'll give it too you on the heals/ability to tank, :heart: deep breath, but once the snares and roots start happening you can use cloak/shades to get out, we are screwed.

In theory, yes. In practice, it's actually next to impossible to escape a group of competent players with cloak and shade. Basically the enemy has to make a mistake or fail to counterplay either, which is highly unlikely.

WTB magicka snare removal for us both please.
    Edited by KenaPKK on March 31, 2016 6:58PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Cloak isn't an escape.

In theory, yes. In practice, it's actually next to impossible to escape a group of competent players with cloak and shade. Basically the enemy has to make a mistake or fail to counterplay either, which is highly unlikely.

WTB magicka snare removal for us both please.

That would be fantastic!
    Options
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't take away my burst it's the only thing keeping me playing nighbrae...take your pick nightblade or sorc (hint: only one can kill you in less than a second)
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    Please don't take away my burst it's the only thing keeping me playing nighbrae...take your pick nightblade or sorc (hint: only one can kill you in less than a second)

I think most people are fine with them having that burst, we just want the tankyness back that we used to have as DK's and Templars. We will likely never have the tankyness that bats provided up to 1.5 back but we could at least have the ability to regen stam while blocking, even if you only have partial stam regen while blocking we need something.
    Options
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think most people are fine with them having that burst, we just want the tankyness back that we used to have as DK's and Templars. We will likely never have the tankyness that bats provided up to 1.5 back but we could at least have the ability to regen stam while blocking, even if you only have partial stam regen while blocking we need something.

Vortexman is up to some shenanigans with perma blocking...i think i know how he's doing it but he's all tank and dps of talons, bats, and maybe proxy only

Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Vortexman is up to some shenanigans with perma blocking...i think i know how he's doing it but he's all tank and dps of talons, bats, and maybe proxy only

I haven't talked with him but I've got a pretty good idea of what he does, the problem is you can't really kill anything besides the puggiest of pugs on your own.
    Options
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    zyk wrote: »
    I watched Sypher yesterday for a few hours streaming his emp push. During that time, he got at least 6 donations with people posting links of them playing a magblade solo and farming dem 11-18k APs instagibbing people with prox+tether+vd combo.

Working as intended.

Actually, yes. It is working as intended. VD is intended to punish groups that stack exactly in that kind of way.

I believe NBs are intended to be predispositioned as burst damage dealers. So of course NBs best synergize with VD.

Many players of other classes seem to think that those classes should retain all of their strengths *and* have the burst and mobility of NBs.

Ok so in other words, what u're saying is that perma cloaking to position yourself then killing 24players solo in one second gaining 18k APs is ok? Guess I'll wish good luck to any non nightblade class who wish to get emperor in the future. In the meantime I'll try to figure out how to hold block and spread out while repairing a door. Thanks for your input!

Is it that hard to not stack up? Never knew holding block and not sticking next to a small zerg were next level skills. I learn new stuff everyday on this forum.

This is frozn you're dealing with...the same person who criticizes people for running with a zerg while hiding behind one...hey it's Ok if I'm the only one doing it right?

Yep and here comes GRxKnight, the guy who enjoy bashing on players with arrogance and lack of manners going out of the subject of the main thread in the meantime, well done.

Thank you

I haven't talked with him but I've got a pretty good idea of what he does, the problem is you can't really kill anything besides the puggiest of pugs on your own.

But that tunnel vision creates easy kills for your VD nightblade in your group :D

Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP should play a Magicka Sorcerer and then cry some more about Magicka Nightblades.
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

I beg to differ, half of the dots out there (including the ones you put on ppl yourself) brings you out of cloak, not to mention quite a few of the singletarget spells to the same (ie dark flare)

Dark flare is a channeled spell, it is designed to pull you out of cloak if you use cloak after the Templar has begun casting dark flare. It's a reward for the channel, you should be bashing it instead of cloaking it. Bash works 100%, or just CC them.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I watched Sypher yesterday for a few hours streaming his emp push. During that time, he got at least 6 donations with people posting links of them playing a magblade solo and farming dem 11-18k APs instagibbing people with prox+tether+vd combo.

Working as intended.

Actually, yes. It is working as intended. VD is intended to punish groups that stack exactly in that kind of way.

I believe NBs are intended to be predispositioned as burst damage dealers. So of course NBs best synergize with VD.

Many players of other classes seem to think that those classes should retain all of their strengths *and* have the burst and mobility of NBs.

Ok so in other words, what u're saying is that perma cloaking to position yourself then killing 24players solo in one second gaining 18k APs is ok? Guess I'll wish good luck to any non nightblade class who wish to get emperor in the future. In the meantime I'll try to figure out how to hold block and spread out while repairing a door. Thanks for your input!

Is it that hard to not stack up? Never knew holding block and not sticking next to a small zerg were next level skills. I learn new stuff everyday on this forum.

This is frozn you're dealing with...the same person who criticizes people for running with a zerg while hiding behind one...hey it's Ok if I'm the only one doing it right?

Yep and here comes GRxKnight, the guy who enjoy bashing on players with arrogance and lack of manners going out of the subject of the main thread in the meantime, well done.

Thank you

But that tunnel vision creates easy kills for your VD nightblade in your group :D

Absolutely, when Zheg was playing his trollplar build last patch we would send him into stacks of pugs who be so focused on trying to kill him that they never saw our bomb coming, worked every time lol.
    Options
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AfkNinja wrote: »

I beg to differ, half of the dots out there (including the ones you put on ppl yourself) brings you out of cloak, not to mention quite a few of the singletarget spells to the same (ie dark flare)

Dark flare is a channeled spell, it is designed to pull you out of cloak if you use cloak after the Templar has begun casting dark flare. It's a reward for the channel, you should be bashing it instead of cloaking it. Bash works 100%, or just CC them.

What about the templar at the back of the zerg spamming it on you?

Same goes for RD.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same goes for RD.

It's a zerg, you're going to die one way or another.
    'Chaos
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same goes for RD.

You wouldn't if zos stopped breaking cloak and single target spells stopped bringing you out of cloak.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Cloak isn't an escape.

This simply isn't true anymore, kena. It used to be.
    DKs often tank a little longer because they select the gear and CPs to do it. Because NB damage scales so well, they are able to spec for raw damage and utilize escape tools. DK glass canons do not have that luxury.
    If a NB specced as defensive as a DK they would survive much longer.
    We can discuss in more detail if you want.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Same goes for RD.

You wouldn't if zos stopped breaking cloak and single target spells stopped bringing you out of cloak.

Cloak works just fine as it is, I agree they need to fix the issue with it not suppressing DOT damage but you shouldn't be able to just endlessly cloak out of things you can't handle.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

Cloak isn't an escape.

This simply isn't true anymore, kena. It used to be.
    DKs often tank a little longer because they select the gear and CPs to do it. Because NB damage scales so well, they are able to spec for raw damage and utilize escape tools. DK glass canons do not have that luxury.
    If a NB specced as defensive as a DK they would survive much longer.
    We can discuss in more detail if you want.

Agree with this, sap is imo better at healing in the middle of a big stack than deep breath so if you speced and geared a nightblade the same way you did a DK they would likely out perform the DK at what DK's are supposed to do.
    Options
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn and here I am with a magblade, lucky to get 4k hits on my concealed weapon, 2k hits on Sap Essence. Wrecking Blows do 1.5x more damage than that to me through block. I 1v1'd a good maglbade that did 6k Swallow Soul and 12k Soul Tether hits on me, though, but his build was very low sustain.
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn and here I am with a magblade, lucky to get 4k hits on my concealed weapon, 2k hits on Sap Essence. Wrecking Blows do 1.5x more damage than that to me through block. I 1v1'd a good maglbade that did 6k Swallow Soul and 12k Soul Tether hits on me, though, but his build was very low sustain.

I don't mean for this to come across as an l2p troll comment but that sounds like a gearing issue to me, I'm not a nightblade player so I'm not going to pretend I know how you hard you should hit or how you should gear but I know the nightblades I play with hit way harder than that.
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Magblade can get away with relatively low sustain using a swallow soul build, I've played as low as 900 regen for 1v1 scenarios. Just pump up your damage and weave staff attacks with siphon.

In the area of 1400 is a decent amount for open world, you just want to avoid getting locked down as Kena mentioned.

The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I never get hit by dark flare on magblade as long as I cloak it before it actually hits me, unless someone pulls me out of cloak between my cloak and the flare hitting
    Options
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't mean for this to come across as an l2p troll comment but that sounds like a gearing issue to me, I'm not a nightblade player so I'm not going to pretend I know how you hard you should hit or how you should gear but I know the nightblades I play with hit way harder than that.

I hear ya. Been running 5pc Julianos, 4pc Archmage, 3pc Willpower (~300CP) and that's the kind of damage I was getting against most players. Against clearly poorly geared/under-leveled players I would get higher, but I don't consider that an accurate representation. I've never had nor been victim to the kind of damage OP talks about. EDIT: I'm talking about in combat, not opening from stealth.

Recently trying out new sap tank build with 5pc Kagnerac, 5pc Pariah (which was ninja buffed in TG update), 1pc Kena, 1pc Bloodspawn (this build has ~2.5k spell damage buffed, uses 5pc Light Armor); next step is to become vamp for the mitigation and regen passives and devouring swarm.
    Edited by ThatNeonZebraAgain on April 1, 2016 3:19PM
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
    Options
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same goes for RD.
    200% cost increase and sold.
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Working as intended.

Thank you

Absolutely, when Zheg was playing his trollplar build last patch we would send him into stacks of pugs who be so focused on trying to kill him that they never saw our bomb coming, worked every time lol.
    I was never 'sent'. I would pug into them with my wrobile home and then you scrubs would try to steal my AP.
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sush...what we get in damage we lack in reliable self heals and escape...

Might want to find the macro being used to dark cloak blink like the "pro" pvpers keep using.

They do two dark cloaks for every aoe attack you use to try and break them from it.

Mikmak paddywack, cloak faster than a light attack.

Oh wait, it's being done manually... they are teh skillzed.
    Options
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

Working as intended.

Thank you

I was never 'sent'. I would pug into them with my wrobile home and then you scrubs would try to steal my AP.

o0BvGog.jpg
    'Chaos
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

Working as intended.

Thank you

Lol I remember that day at Nickel when the breach opened and we were ready to bomb on the inner and you were like "I'm going fishin" and there he goes into the middle of a fat yellow stack, tunnel vision was real!
    Options