Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Prootch seems...

mmm I guess that's what seing a full locked 500+ ping tf campaing every evening since patch and no fight around does ... seing all those pvp heroes hide in lag makes me wonder whether they really search for fights or just aoe pug ap lag farming. Don't get me wrong, it's just fight search.

Now as far as nlag is concerned, we are swaiting for them to eventually come again.
    But it would be nice to have real tri faction without lag also. I'd love to see ebon turn yellow or red again in prime, at leat it would mean fights.

stop running with like 100 blues from keep to keep and lag everything and maybe more people will join this campaign

EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prootch seems...

mmm I guess that's what seing a full locked 500+ ping tf campaing every evening since patch and no fight around does ... seing all those pvp heroes hide in lag makes me wonder whether they really search for fights or just aoe pug ap lag farming. Don't get me wrong, it's just fight search.

Now as far as nlag is concerned, we are swaiting for them to eventually come again.
    But it would be nice to have real tri faction without lag also. I'd love to see ebon turn yellow or red again in prime, at leat it would mean fights.

You have to bring up necrotic lagg? Everytime you are without 40+ people you all go into hide and run :trollface: Now ofcourse you and your friends deny this. But there's a reason people from all alliances INCLUDING covenant players telling "prootch group and legio ruins pvp".

If you want competetive fights, stop playing like a scrub. And please stop being so delusional. :)
    Edited by Master_Kas on March 17, 2016 12:31AM
    EU | PC
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nafirian wrote: »
    Me either

At the moment PvP is garbage, theres only one active campaign with AD being non existant who are sitting on Azura buff campaign. Its Blue map every night and totally boring.

The AD have people telling them its a non cp campaign then they are like OOOOH then they leave, AD pugs are so clueless.

I can believe that..
    PC | EU
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    Elitism and youtube *** videos of ppl ganking casuals/noobs/sheeps make people cocky. not trying to have fun and play campaign + leading raid/group/zerg. People who are able to lead groups they are just charismatic and annoying to lots of folks but rarely are they cocky. Most of the small scalers / solo heroes here, you lot are all so damn cocky and considering yourself damn awesome. how about that?

Who s**t in your cereal?

Cocky people + those who spent lots of their time whispering to me nasty stuff and same time making epic videos of themself with their elite builds soloing casuals/sheeps and thinking they are doing awesome pvp when its just minmax build doing whats it meant to do> Assasinate casuals/sheeps instead of some epic pvp in small scale way.

I'd rather fight someone cocky than someone who makes the server lag, which is why I try to avoid the campaign in which Decimation Elite plays. I assume most people from AD or EP try to avoid Prootch's group for the same reason, no one wants to compete against such overwhelming numbers and no one wants to deal with a map that gets turned one colour everyday.

Say what you will and that you run with smaller numbers, but most of the time that's not the case, or you wouldn't have such a reputation.

Also soloing the sheep is more epic pvp than outnumbering the sheep, just my opinion though.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prootch seems...

Funny you say that now... Previous patch my group would actually have to switch campaign because every time you showed up on the map our ping would go through the roof. The best part about it all is after a fight when you sit in zone chat and boast with other raid leaders as if you accomplished something stacking your raids together to fight a force half your size.

I have to say some of my favourite times playing this game recently was one shotting you and other DC zergers on my ad and watching your full raid run around like headless chickens trying to find me.

So to sum up, if you actually believe for a second that people are scared to fight you then I find that not only hilarious but also idiotic, you are simply just not worth their time.
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prootch is offering other raids to go fight him on an otherwise empty campaign away from lagflame and your crying about small scale and ping issues, get a grip its getting hard to watch you guys post the same crap in every thread i read.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Will be a pleasure, at the moment blade is real overblue, and real no interest.
    tf 500+ ping unplayable again yesterday and azu low fun, not many organized groups, overstack...
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Elitism and youtube *** videos of ppl ganking casuals/noobs/sheeps make people cocky. not trying to have fun and play campaign + leading raid/group/zerg. People who are able to lead groups they are just charismatic and annoying to lots of folks but rarely are they cocky. Most of the small scalers / solo heroes here, you lot are all so damn cocky and considering yourself damn awesome. how about that?

Who s**t in your cereal?

Cocky people + those who spent lots of their time whispering to me nasty stuff and same time making epic videos of themself with their elite builds soloing casuals/sheeps and thinking they are doing awesome pvp when its just minmax build doing whats it meant to do> Assasinate casuals/sheeps instead of some epic pvp in small scale way.

I'd rather fight someone cocky than someone who makes the server lag, which is why I try to avoid the campaign in which Decimation Elite plays. I assume most people from AD or EP try to avoid Prootch's group for the same reason, no one wants to compete against such overwhelming numbers and no one wants to deal with a map that gets turned one colour everyday.

Say what you will and that you run with smaller numbers, but most of the time that's not the case, or you wouldn't have such a reputation.

Also soloing the sheep is more epic pvp than outnumbering the sheep, just my opinion though.

soloing pvers? thats same as killing npc:s must be very epic pvp.

Yesterday> at azura star pc eu as usual, the actual raids avoid each other and farm the npcs pretending that they are more than npc. When they had to fight actual raid they just... disappear. Thats what eso pvp is> kill sheeps who have no clue how to fight themself and ppl consider it elite gaming and if some nasty people come to make sure you arent able to do so they are the lame zergers or in my case casual protectors.

funniest part with my raid, we are mostly doing empty keep sieging to get ppl split, enemy defenders and our attackers. Sadly most of my sheep are unable to put up their own siege so i need more than small scale unit to get enough siege to have chance taking keep before army of defenders arrive. So when people blame me for lagg i go > double wtf since how the hell team without enemies can cause lagg and no, we arent spamming aoes 60 times per person in minute we effectively and fast single targe the npcs and stop it when all clear. and we kill min amount of npc required to take keep without delaying us massively

. well played.
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prootch is offering other raids to go fight him on an otherwise empty campaign away from lagflame and your crying about small scale and ping issues, get a grip its getting hard to watch you guys post the same crap in every thread i read.

is it me or is aldmeri small scalers and ebon big blobbers excuses getting worse and worse since the thornblade time?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to the class in these threads. Thornblade and Azura were pretty good, now they all get locked in a week because some people have to act like babies.

Played the Campaign for a couple of nights, mostly just following the EP zerg and bombing into groups with other guild members.

I died a lot and still suck at 1vX when I was far enough away from the zerg to not have a horde of people back me up. So nothing is different from any other campaign. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, you are right abraxus. Let's bring more zergs to ebony and destroy the only campaign that's semi playable at prime time. I love your thinking. During the week prime time ebony sits at high/locked pop blue, medium red and maybe medium yellow and it's still slightly laggy by 8/9pm. 90% of your fights end with nothing other than DC steam rolling them down which is boring and repetitive and at the end of every night it gets painted blue anyway. I'm not surprised nobody wants to play there.

Prootch have you considered trying out Azuras? In all seriousness they have other big groups there like DE and some yellow groups like big boss etc that would provide you with the fights that you search for.

I'm can't really aim hate at the players for ping issues or whatever because at the end of the day zos need to get their sh** together and provide us with servers that actually has a leg to stand on but until then I just cannot promote this type of gameplay, I personally feel DC is currently overpopulated in pvp but again, that's zos' fault for not getting that under control.
    Edited by LegendaryChef on March 17, 2016 1:52PM
    PC EU.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, you are right abraxus. Let's bring more zergs to ebony and destroy the only campaign that's semi playable at prime time. I love your thinking. During the week prime time ebony sits at high/locked pop blue, medium red and maybe medium yellow and it's still slightly laggy by 8/9pm. 90% of your fights end with nothing other than DC steam rolling them down which is boring and repetitive and at the end of every night it gets painted blue anyway. I'm not surprised nobody wants to play there.

Prootch have you considered trying out Azuras? In all seriousness they have other big groups there like DE and some yellow groups like big boss etc that would provide you with the fights that you search for.

If people go to Ebony to fight blues itll make less raids packed into one campaign and hopefully loosen the load all round and maybe make 2 campaigns be 24/7.

You can point the finger at Prootch all day long but it's a complete myth he runs 2 raids, Either hes gone to the next keep in the line or people have followed him as a DC player with so many guilds at the moment it's hard not to avoid allies and end up part of a Zerg.

Believe me i know exactly how you feel at the moment, I'm starved and i HATE with a passion playing the laggy campaign, But a little bit of lag every now and then spread over campaigns is better than one laggy and 3 dead.

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    @Master_Kas
    Vids of your chain wipes of last sunday and monday are real fun. The only days you dared stop lag hidding with 50 ep pugs on arrius tf... this tell me why you are now so much butthurt on forums. Even when calling Exigo s friends... nlag wipe ftw. Come again. Repeating your nonsense here is useless to your wounded ego: we are still playing 20-24 non bomb squad prime time. So when you die to us just deal with it and stop QQ numbers.

@LegendaryChef
    You lag crap is so much rofl... Since we have friends on ald and ep side, we had lag tested or facts.
    Unlike some known full warband bombsquads btw. Now come again , will be pleased to take care of you uberoxor... lol cocky

Then... (since you need that kind of forum exchanges obviously, lets get down down down to it)

/troll on
    Have you considered both you and your ego, together with your friend forum/zone ragers, baby trolls and others unable to organize a group to stop /forum /zone or /w QQ us about numbers when you fight almost any dc groups (including when we - blackswords - are roaming 5 on the map), or when we play on the other side of the map... sometimes even when we play on other campains. This is plain ridiculous.

Hints: Simple even for roxor cocky scrubs.
    If not wearing our tabard... not our warband.
    If not wearing tabard at all, not our warband.
    Then ... they all don't have to pretend on forums anymore
    (Etaniel ftw, you are so much of a roxlol... butt still hurting seems.)

And tell me about so called organized groups on locked ep and locked ald campaigns who refuse to quit tf and prefer overstack in lagfeast... then QQ about lag or numbers... or a locked dc on ebon. Most dc groups precisely get out of tf because of lag there, strange that only few ep and ald organized groups would.

Lag protection prefered ?
    /troll off

More seriously as Abrax told you: would be real better to have two or three campaigns with medium pop than this tf vomit.
    Edited by prootch on March 18, 2016 10:05AM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Don't know what that means to be honest :| If you're calling me a roxxor I'll take that as a compliment and ignore the sarcasm :)

We saw high pops for reds and yellows on ebony blade yesterday, so we decided to try it with a three man group.

Wasn't as laggy as TF, but still performance wasn't great, and omg the dc there.... Everywhere you went there was one or two DC raids farming the yellows and reds, adding on every single fight we had. Not one decent fight the whole evening.

The sad part about this is that the reds and yellows were so bad they had no chance against the blue groups who seemed to be organized, which means that the only way for the reds/yellows to respond is by bringing guild groups like NL, unfriendly fire etc or stacking bigger numbers, and when that happens the campaign will be as unplayable as TF.

And some of those DCs were so cancerous.... 2 snipers start firing at some blue waiting at sej for a tick, and instantly two full blue raids go running after them.... Don't know what guild that was but it was seriously disgusting
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Kh0ll
    Kh0ll
    ✭✭✭✭
    More I read about it and less I pressed my daughter is 13 years.
    Un mauvais sorcier...il voit un truc qui bouge...il tp
    Un bon sorcier...il voit un truc qui bouge...bah il tp aussi...
    Mais c'est pas pareil, c'est un bon sorcier

"Ca Passe Large" DC
    "CPL" EP
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    (nlad lulz taunting trolls apart)

Now there Etaniel I agree...in prime time blue lock on ebon (low lag), red and yellow lock on tf (high lag), overstackeds ep/ad pugs locked on azu, low interest and still.. lag. Other campaigns almost empty: on spellbreaker their was a 4 guys emp team vs a 12 ald yesterday evening. Wooow.

So what ?

Try to see some ep/ad out of tf to lower lag there.
    Try to spread fights on blade, spellbreaker or haderus.
    Anything better than a locked truelag, a locked azulag, no match ebon... and empty elsewhere

One cannot blame lag on players, zen has to make moves.
    Either cope with it, or lower campaign caps... dunno. This is making pvp vomitive.
    Edited by prootch on March 18, 2016 11:15AM
  • Ishtar
    Ishtar
    ✭✭
    [...]

1. if you want to have nice pvp is required to NOT fight for a campaign.
    2. if you fight for the campaign simply 1 faction will cap everything.
    3. do not fight for a campaign.
    4. its not the fault of 1 faction, mostly all are responsible if the campaign is overpopulated or heavy lagging (yes every single player)
    5. trying to spread out of all campaigns is actual a good idea BUT when for e.g.:
    - faction1 highpop - faction2 mediumpop - faction3 lowpop
    = faction1 is overrunning faction3 with no mercy if they see them
    = faction1 and 2 will probably have some interesting fights
    = faction3 gets frustrated = faction3 will switch to other campaign
    = faction2 will also leave from time to time
    -faction1 mediumpop - faction2 lowpvp - faction3 notavailable
    = faction3 alone on the map = faction3 is capping cuz of fighting for campaign/faction or just out of boredom
    fix:
    - faction1 highpop - faction2 mediumpop - faction3 lowpop
    = faction3 need something to take back so the map dont look crap and more will come to that campaign
    = faction1 have to let faction3 come back a bit untill they can fight with full force against it

this simply how to bring back pvp to a campaign.

now the lag problem:
    simple fix: stop playing eso untill zos fix it.. (should be fixed in 2030 with update 446534.01)
    no seriously on tf its easy:
    1. just dont make arrius lumber to the center of the map where the only place it is to fight.
    2. see heavy laggfight? go somewhere else.
    3. youre going to the laggfight cuz only there are enemys? well if no1 is going somewhere, no1 will be somewhere (easy: just dont go to a heavy laggfight even if youre so damn hungry for the deftick or youre fighting for the map).
    4. try to not stack - try to avoid in pulling randoms when playing in bigger groups.
    5. try to play a bit solo or duo.
    6. there are plenty of ressources on the map just go there even if you have to ride 5mins.
    7. if you see more than 100 (i mean 20) running to a burning ressource just wait or look whats going on there and than decide if you want to wipe 1-3 players with 30man cuz they tryed to spread players over the map and [....].
    8. dont blame someone for being responsible for lagg cuz its everyone fault (well at that point you can blame zos).
    9. situation: many allies and few enemys -> make small fights / go other campaign (spread) / wait / do pve / go ic / do rl stuff / talk to friendly ppl / get new friends / try other builds / level a new character / make duels ...
    10. if you see faction A fighting against faction B at keep X, go to keep Y from faction A,B but not to close [...].
    11. just try to avoid the lagg, you can do it
    12. everyone is responsble for the lagg deal with it, if you accept that you are on the way to try to improve the crap pvp we got from zos

Greetings Dareni

PS: nothing to say to radiant at 100% HP
    PPS: sorry for my bad english :p
    Edited by Ishtar on March 18, 2016 12:18PM
    @Dareni cp: 890
    • Lorenina Sorc Highelf EP
    • Nymphadona Templar Breton EP
    • Dareni NB Bosmer EP
    • Nanduri DK Dunmer EP
    • Nalysia Templar Imperial EP
    • Selanor Sorc Bosmer EP
    • Darení NB Dunmer EP
    • Egereni DK Redguard EP
    • Lord Dareni Templar Bosmer EP
    • Darenì DK Bosmer EP

Necrotic Lagg
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ishtar wrote: »
    [...]

I'll stop you right there, that's not a valid point.
    This PvP is objective based, and people by all means should be allowed to fight for it.

What you should ask for is common sense from people. Winning a campaign does not require nightcapping, and pushing people to their gates every day. You just need the majority of the keeps.

Overwhelming the enemy every day, taking every keep, nightcapping, and outnumbering them 10 to 1 is toxic in a PvP environment.

Now I don't know if that's the case currently on ebony, I haven't been there enough to know.

It's been like that on previous campaigns, that all turned up dead because one faction was proud that they could PvD the map everyday and won the campaign. No one wants to fight that crap.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Master_Kas
    Vids of your chain wipes of last sunday and monday are real fun. The only days you dared stop lag hidding with 50 ep pugs on arrius tf... this tell me why you are now so much butthurt on forums. Even when calling Exigo s friends... nlag wipe ftw. Come again. Repeating your nonsense here is useless to your wounded ego: we are still playing 20-24 non bomb squad prime time. So when you die to us just deal with it and stop QQ numbers.

@LegendaryChef
    You lag crap is so much rofl... Since we have friends on ald and ep side, we had lag tested or facts.
    Unlike some known full warband bombsquads btw. Now come again , will be pleased to take care of you uberoxor... lol cocky

Then... (since you need that kind of forum exchanges obviously, lets get down down down to it)

/troll on
    Have you considered both you and your ego, together with your friend forum/zone ragers, baby trolls and others unable to organize a group to stop /forum /zone or /w QQ us about numbers when you fight almost any dc groups (including when we - blackswords - are roaming 5 on the map), or when we play on the other side of the map... sometimes even when we play on other campains. This is plain ridiculous.

And tell me about so called organized groups on locked ep and locked ald campaigns who refuse to quit tf and prefer overstack in lagfeast... then QQ about lag or numbers... or a locked dc on ebon. Most dc groups precisely get out of tf because of lag there, strange that only few ep and ald organized groups would.

/troll off

More seriously as Abrax told you: would be real better to have two or three campaigns with medium pop than this tf vomit.

Offer still stands, if you want a fight 12 vs 12 or 16 vs 16 without ANY other people aiding you, in a empty campaign with no lag, let me know, until then, keep talking *** ;) We don't run full raids anymore since most of our guild went to BDO :)
    Edited by Master_Kas on March 18, 2016 1:01PM
    EU | PC
  • Cyantific87
    Cyantific87
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    @Master_Kas

@LegendaryChef

/troll on

/troll off

Offer still stands, if you want a fight 12 vs 12 or 16 vs 16 without ANY other people aiding you, in a empty campaign with no lag, let me know, until then, keep talking *** ;) We don't run full raids anymore since most of our guild went to BDO :)

If only you had gone with them.....
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    @Master_Kas

@LegendaryChef

/troll on

/troll off

If only you had gone with them.....

Don't like BDO. Still waiting for the day any of you can accomplish anything without zerging down with the entire faction xD
    EU | PC
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just thought id stick my head in here from first 2 pages i can tell this is gonna be a salty thread nom nom keep up it i need a new salt mine.
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We play mostly on DC prootch and yes we actually did leave campaigns if you showed up there. I'm going to hope that it's the language barrier that makes your post so unreadable so much so that I can't even come up with a valid response for you, happy zerging!
    PC EU.
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    2:41 Ep got emp
    Running with 70 inside evry keep and still tbg :)
    Gj Ep
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Ishtar wrote: »
    2. if you fight for the campaign simply 1 faction will cap everything.
    3. do not fight for a campaign.

Man, this is a map strat game... no wonder afterwards that everyone stacks in the same place if no one plays the map.
    The game has been conceived for sieging and keep assault with emp objectives, but obviously not for everyone on the same keep.
    5. its not the fault of 1 faction, mostly all are responsible if the campaign is overpopulated or heavy lagging (yes every single player)

True
    this simply how to bring back pvp to a campaign.

In tri faction pvp you can see an alliance of the two lower pop factions...
    here we can see ad/ep fighting each other when they should ally against dc on ebon

now the lag problem: zen move !!!
    1. just dont make arrius lumber to the center of the map where the only place it is to fight.
    2. see heavy laggfight? go somewhere else.
    3. youre going to the laggfight cuz only there are enemys? well if no1 is going somewhere, no1 will be somewhere (easy: just dont go to a heavy laggfight even if youre so damn hungry for the deftick or youre fighting for the map).
    4. try to not stack - try to avoid in pulling randoms when playing in bigger groups.
    5. try to play a bit solo or duo.
    6. there are plenty of ressources on the map just go there even if you have to ride 5mins.

Since we still do play the map, we are opening keeps elsewhere... just to sometimes see 5 guys coming.
    Yesterday on ebon: lock red, lock blue, 3 medium ald... and low lag.

The map was almost yellow except aleswell and chalman for most of the evening.
    DC didn't dare push on ald keeps for fear they would switch

EP never ever tried to retake brk... so fight concentrated on chal and arrius all evening long.
    9. situation: many allies and few enemys -> make small fights / go other campaign (spread)

100% agreed
    PS: nothing to say to radiant at 100% HP

radiant + vicious death is the perfect example of zos pvp lack balance :/
    just like tether + vicious death
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    radiant + vicious death is the perfect example of zos pvp lack balance :/
    just like tether + vicious death

Im sure 1.5 would be the best PvP but Zos cares more about the casuals so stacking up and zerging evry good players down is the only opportunity what casuals have (except decreased dmg by 50%)
    Aswell little groups of 6 people getting zerged down by 30-40 eps on TF,EB if they take a single Ressource.
    Theres no bigger crime then taking Kingcrest Lumber on "Trueflame".
    (after 15min we counted 47+ enemys player).
    In my oppinion Zenimax should implement 1.6 again,
    Magicka Dk were able to stand their houses (burning embers is a better heal then green dragonblood, funny thing if Gdb should be good you have to stack live and have no stamina for blocking, or magicka to use your Gdb, well done)
    Aswell templer could kill people yeah jesus beam was quite strong there, but hey magicka templar what should they do?
    Our meta is now, SIEGING OR EVEN VICIOUS DEATH

A Set which procs at 5% of your live allready (gj).

Thanks that you destroyed really nice PvP since 1.5 cause some "good players" flamed about some Mechanics.
    Btw Heavy ARMOR is useless, useless like Magicka Dk ;`)
    9. situation: many allies and few enemys -> make small fights / go other campaign (spread)
    S preading out to others campaigns would be nice, since chillrend and Thornblade are closed i just see following campaigns:
    Azura: Ad locked, Ep Medium , Dc low-medium (locked on weekend)
    Tf: Lag Lag Lag evrything locked , getting better if Ad is going to bed and getting pushed back to the scrollgates.
    Ebony: Nice on weekend for bigger groups under the week kinda dead
    Spell:Nice Buffcampaign, Smallscale sometimes otherwises the few Ads getting zerged (Ad medium-high- Ep left (except one guy whos getting millions of ap nobody saw him),Dc medium- high)
    Haderus: Well Empfarm there ....

Edited by Aiphaton on March 19, 2016 12:40PM
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know what caused it but today there was no lag at all.
    Constant 100-160 latency :)
    Finally, a smooth and responsive gameplay!
    Edited by Universe on March 22, 2016 8:36PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like we killed the eu servers now
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We need the population caps raised because there aren't enough DC stacking up at a single objective.
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    We need more eps on Tf the camp is onlky locked 16h at ep pop..
    Yeah spreading over campaigns is hard...