Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Multiple Mundus Stones

• Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's more than a problem at this point. More and more people use it every day.
    Edited by Xantaria on January 31, 2016 2:21PM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭
    NO ETA on a fix tho guys sorry
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
    AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
    AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark
    PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
    User ID=@PURPLE97
    Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    The trick to getting a bug fixed is if everyone knows how to do it. Believe it or not, some bugs get left in intentionally so that certain folks can use them. When they become a problem rather than an advantage, they will get fixed.

I do't like that but I must agree. Most of these type of exploits were fixed because too many people know them and abuse them. Remember the overload exploit, the free-second mundus stone, the 100% physical pen and some other bugs...
    Options
  • Iove
    Iove
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh!! What happens if you just made a char and did this without realizing? And find you've got 2-3 stones active! Will they ban people?
    Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.o am I the only one who noticed veteran rank 30 ? xD

Where do you see a v30 ? I see a templar level 30.
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh!! What happens if you just made a char and did this without realizing? And find you've got 2-3 stones active! Will they ban people?

they don´t even reset chars petioning themselfes (to be resetted) so i doubt they will ban anyone.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • Iove
    Iove
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response... :)
    Options
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    O.o am I the only one who noticed veteran rank 30 ? xD

Where do you see a v30 ? I see a templar level 30.

@RoyJade look at the templar symbol, scroll your eyes in left direction ...the veteran symbol is right before the number 30 xD
    Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RoyJade look at the templar symbol, scroll your eyes in left direction ...the veteran symbol is right before the number 30 xD

Mmh… I can see a templar symbol (a sun) just left to the "30" in the top, and a non-spicked shield just behind the "30" in the ftc windows :p
    Options
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭
    What am I missing? How is this an exploit? I change my mundus stone all the time. If I were on PC I imagine this would benefit me but still it's not like you have a button to click to say hey I see I have all the mundus stones cuz of a glitch, I'm turning myself in because I can't make up my mind! It's Zos problem to fix their game not your job to avoid changing your mundus just so you don't have extra mundus benefits.
    Is there a reset to wipe all the mundus choices and start over? If not it's not the players fault.
    Edited by sekhem on January 31, 2016 6:18PM
    The Dr found that his stars had decayed. Why didn't he keep them in the fridge? lol

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
    now also PC NA...I have no idea what I'm doing...
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    sekhem wrote: »
    What am I missing? How is this an exploit? I change my mundus stone all the time. If I were on PC I imagine this would benefit me but still it's not like you have a button to click to say hey I see I have all the mundus stones cuz of a glitch, I'm turning myself in because I can't make up my mind! It's Zos problem to fix their game not your job to avoid changing your mundus just so you don't have extra mundus benefits.
    Is there a reset to wipe all the mundus choices and start over? If not it's not the players fault.

Usually you cannot have more than 1 mundus (unless Twice Born Star set).
    So usually when you take a new mundus the old one should get REPLACED....in this case they just stack......which makes some chars ridiculous OP
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I am done with VR lvls, going back to 1 to 50 with 8 mundus buffs.... woot baby!
    Edited by Reevster on January 31, 2016 6:37PM
    Options
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭

I would like some elaboration on that. My only point was no one should be banned or punished for having multiple mundus if it's Zos game that is causing the problem. To me an exploit is finding out about a certain way to set up armor sets weapons etc that gets you overpowered. Not simply changing your mundus stone which is a common part of gameplay.

[Moderator Note: Removed moderated quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Alex on January 31, 2016 9:02PM
    The Dr found that his stars had decayed. Why didn't he keep them in the fridge? lol

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
    Options
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

Usually you cannot have more than 1 mundus (unless Twice Born Star set).
    So usually when you take a new mundus the old one should get REPLACED....in this case they just stack......which makes some chars ridiculous OP

I know. I REPLACE my mundus often. They need to find whatever is causing the system to not replace it.

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
    Options
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭

I would like some elaboration on that. My only point was no one should be banned or punished for having multiple mundus if it's Zos game that is causing the problem. To me an exploit is finding out about a certain way to set up armor sets weapons etc that gets you overpowered. Not simply changing your mundus stone which is a common part of gameplay.

this bug has been founded by people that are looking into the programming of eso. discover there is a mistake in the programming and can get all the mundus stones. so yeah. it is cheating.

Edited by ZOS_Alex on January 31, 2016 9:02PM
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
    Options
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are everyone night blades? Sad to see 95 percent on PvP is NBs , Why bother allowing other classes in to PvP, make it NB only , then they can surprise attack each other.
    Edited by Reevster on January 31, 2016 6:53PM
    Options
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭

this bug has been founded by people that are looking into the programming of eso. discover there is a mistake in the programming and can get all the mundus stones. so yeah. it is cheating.

So just because some people have specifically found this out by getting into the game code that means all people who unintentionally benefit from this using common game play are cheaters? Does every PC player get the benefit or are the cheaters actually affecting the game code? If it's the latter then yes obviously punishment is warranted. Also instead of calling me a special needs person which is offensive you could have just said that.

Edited by ZOS_Alex on January 31, 2016 9:03PM

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
    Options
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭

So just because some people have specifically found this out by getting into the game code that means all people who unintentionally benefit from this using common game play are cheaters? Does every PC player get the benefit or are the cheaters actually affecting the game code? If it's the latter then yes obviously punishment is warranted. Also instead of calling me a special needs person which is offensive you could have just said that.

omg. really. they dont get it by common gameplay. u have to get by doing some tricky stuff. its not going from one stone to another. there are special things u need to do wich NO ONE in normal gameplay does. so everyone who has it nows a secret way of obtaining them.

PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    Options
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »
    Why are everyone night blades? Sad to see 95 percent on PvP is NBs , Why bother allowing other classes in to PvP, make it NB only , then they can surprise attack each other.
    Ha! Could someone please arrange a NB party in pvp and video that. That would be hilarious. Make sure you use some extra goofy music to go with it.

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
    Options
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭

omg. really. they dont get it by common gameplay. u have to get by doing some tricky stuff. its not going from one stone to another. there are special things u need to do wich NO ONE in normal gameplay does. so everyone who has it nows a secret way of obtaining them.

And that was exactly the answer I was looking for
    ...however this post doesnt make it look so tricky...
    VoiDGhOs7 wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    we should probably get zos to prioritize this exploit... i mean honestly, is it really that difficult to limit players to 1 mundus stone

There is a set that can give you 2 mudus stones called "twice born star set" but yeah if this one is a glitch where you can have more than one without the set its gotta be fixed. Probably make the server check if they only have 1 stone effect without set and 2 with set.

That bug was fixed when IC dropped,the new bug,exploit or whatever you want to call it seems(for now) to affect only the fresh made characters and the majority of players aren't aware of it until they realize that their new char has 4 mundus stones.

As some people said the mundus bug appears to work this way:
    New Char--->Pick Your Mundus Stone--->Change Mundus(the previous mundus doesn't get replaced by the new one and it stacks to the old)--->Abuse Till You Have all Mundus Stones.

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
    Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone who have 3-4 mundus stone can be a normal player, especially if he has the first stones (lady, for example). But someone with the nine stones is an exploiter.
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    Someone who have 3-4 mundus stone can be a normal player, especially if he has the first stones (lady, for example). But someone with the nine stones is an exploiter.

regardless of who is exploiting or just acciedentally having them it needs to be fixed asap.
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Every bug need a fix and especially exploits who kill the pvp.
    Options
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    hmmm. still no reply from zenimax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    Options
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like mo' mundus, mo' problems...
    Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic AD tactics on BWB. Those of us that left the laggy spamball vet servers a long time ago are seeing more and more vet re-rolls with high CP and cheesy tactics invade blackwater blade with their spamball guilds to farm AP off new players.

Its tedious constantly explaining to new players why they are getting insta-gibbed by really tanky damage dealers in a server that ostensibly has no veteran characters on it. Battle leveling + high CP is just as strong as VR15/VR16 characters and possibly stronger due to the gear diversity available at lower levels.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on January 31, 2016 9:55PM
    Options
  • Xjcon
    Xjcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    The trick to getting a bug fixed is if everyone knows how to do it. Believe it or not, some bugs get left in intentionally so that certain folks can use them. When they become a problem rather than an advantage, they will get fixed.

*replaces tinfoil hat* ;)

This is exactly true tho. How long would the trap exploit have been around if only a few people knew about it?
    Briza Do'urdenx V16 Dunmer DK
    Jcon V16 Orc DK
    Vierna Do'urdenx V16 Bosmer NB
    Jarlaxle Baenrex V16 Dunmer NB
    Options
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    we should probably get zos to prioritize this exploit... i mean honestly, is it really that difficult to limit players to 1 mundus stone

There is a set that can give you 2 mudus stones called "twice born star set" but yeah if this one is a glitch where you can have more than one without the set its gotta be fixed. Probably make the server check if they only have 1 stone effect without set and 2 with set.

He's got 8 mundus on - that ain't TBS.....
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
    Options
This discussion has been closed.