Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20160131_052512.png

well no comment :')
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like ZOS has... anything better to do but fix this shite including but not limited to moderating posts.

Oh wait, Ive surprised myself by being surprised. :unamused:
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming to the crown store,collect them all,trade with your friends
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still not fixed/acknowledged? :open_mouth:
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh!! What happens if you just made a char and did this without realizing? And find you've got 2-3 stones active! Will they ban people?

You dont get this by accident...
    Options
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Refuse2GrowUp i think it is unfair if Zenimax punished players for using exploits, when it's their own game that allows these loop holes.

Beside that, I've known v16's that played since release, who on occasion ask me questions like "where is our auction house located?". Not everyone who have played this game for a long time are aware of its "exploits" and faults.

Tooltips not showing correct information. Some sets giving higher buffs than said in description etc.

Uh... They have the right to punish anyone for anything. Especially abuse of bugs. Coding takes time to fix, that doesnt mean 'thanks for findingt his bug, abuse it will we work'
    Options
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    At some point us players should find some basic moral/ethical compass and stop cheating just because we can. They can patch the exploit and let us find the next one, and the next one and the next one, but they can't patch players.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Everyone, we are actively investigating this issue and are working with affected players. If you have additional information, either how to reproduce this or know someone that has this currently on their character, please message a staff member privately and refrain from discussing details publicly. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone, we are actively investigating this issue and are working with affected players. If you have additional information, either how to reproduce this or know someone that has this currently on their character, please message a staff member privately and refrain from discussing details publicly. Thanks!

"affected player" yea... they are so sad that they are abusing a bug and are surely going to share what happened.
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

"affected player" yea... they are so sad that they are abusing a bug and are surely going to share what happened.

They are probably being encouraged with the ban hammer.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doubt it. I have yet to hear of bans for abusing bugs.
    Options
  • Abob
    Abob
    ✭✭✭
    Multiple mundus + axeploit + nb or stam dk = pure love
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Big influx of former baddies all of the sudden being "tough".

It's not even "the usual suspects", well... or limited to the usual suspect.
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I sent you a mail in which one of the ways people are doing this, I think this is what it is tied to
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like you believe this happens by accident, lol.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
    Options
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I sent you a mail in which one of the ways people are doing this, I think this is what it is tied to

do you have the means to record ingame how to reproduce this. otherwise add me on ESO and we can tape it so they can fix this. @kippesnikkel is my ingame name
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

Abusing bugs will lead to a promotion from ZOS side.
    Abusing bugs will activate a Witness Protection Programm to keep your Character save so nobody knows who you were.(rules naming&shaming)

Bc Subs=$$$$$$
    ZOS aint caring

Tho by now if they would ban all bug/exploit abusers nobody would be left in the game LOL
    Edited by Alcast on February 2, 2016 8:26AM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »
    Why are everyone night blades? Sad to see 95 percent on PvP is NBs , Why bother allowing other classes in to PvP, make it NB only , then they can surprise attack each other.

@Reevster And what has this in common with the thread? You are just so frustrated by your l2p issue that you spam everywhere your anger? Ahahahah
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
    Options
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    [snip]
    Tho by now if they would ban all bug/exploit abusers nobody would be left in the game LOL

So true it hurts
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

do you have the means to record ingame how to reproduce this. otherwise add me on ESO and we can tape it so they can fix this. @kippesnikkel is my ingame name
    Nice try :')
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • PriorityBalle
    PriorityBalle
    ✭✭✭
    Soon you can buy multiple mundus stones from the Crown store cause ZoS dont know how to fix this
    Pedin i phith in aníron, a nin ú-cheniathog

Options
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭

never mind then. ur american anyway.
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
    Options
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »

In most mmo people get banned for this. And I'm not talking about mundus stones.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
    Options
  • MaxTM
    MaxTM
    ✭✭✭

Back when you could abuse TBS-Set for 2+ Mundus stones i and a few friends taped how it works in all possible ways and all we got was a "We are a busy studio and we have to put it in the line/Queue of fixing things"-kinda thing. So sorry but no high hopes for a fast fix :/
    Options
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good times in PvP !
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm Australian and I'm not going to tell you my theory on how it works as this bug is the most game breaking bug in my opinion.
    Anhedonie wrote: »

In most mmo people get banned for this. And I'm not talking about mundus stones.
    Most MMO's come with an in game dueling system or battle grounds ;) assuming that's what you're talking about by everyone standing around like that - it's usually a dueling ground

or do you mean the large amounts of mundus stones going on from the person and the person taking the screenshot - because zos never bans exploiters. i've honestly never seen it happen.
    Edited by Nifty2g on February 2, 2016 9:40AM
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Someone's in a Russian speaking guild. That transliteration in chat hurts my eyes XD

On actual topic, well...wow.
    Options
  • cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    LOL TO GET 2 MUNDUS STONES EFECT DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS??????

and 2 mundus stones is alrady a big big buff.

Can't believe this happens, this game is full of bugs and exploits, unbalance and is also terrible boring, with quests without no end.

Thanks god I quit and I'm waiting for black desert.

No factions, open pvp after lvl 34, sieges, pk system, clans war and etc.

***** Cyrodil, stupid 3 factions zone, where only wins the faction that more people has connected in the moment or if a big pvp guild goes in.

and at least also in pve the people will be all together, not all separate... I tell you, the factions idea from wow works only in wow, 2 factions as maximum, no more than that.

Sounds like a very bad game, open world PvP and all that crap that ruined a lot of other games.
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016
    He was a skilled Crafter and a reliable Sorcerer;
    Then came the Dark Brotherhood

Wrobel wrote: Surge is now more effective for tank characters.
    Because crit tanks are so good, LOL. xD
    Options
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm Australian and I'm not going to tell you my theory on how it works as this bug is the most game breaking bug in my opinion.
    Anhedonie wrote: »

Most MMO's come with an in game dueling system or battle grounds ;) assuming that's what you're talking about by everyone standing around like that - it's usually a dueling ground

or do you mean the large amounts of mundus stones going on from the person and the person taking the screenshot - because zos never bans exploiters. i've honestly never seen it happen.

I mean dying to each other on purpose to farm ap.
    Have you forgotten that guy with 15kk ap gap?
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
    Options
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doubt it. I have yet to hear of bans for abusing bugs.

Then you weren't around during early game when tons of people were abusing a bug of constantly respawning Jute in Stonefalls. Many a brethren fell back then.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.