• Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruben wrote: »
    Jura23 wrote: »
    Really no green post in this thread? Really? :|
    Mope just mods removing posts lol

Did you miss this?
    Everyone, we are actively investigating this issue and are working with affected players. If you have additional information, either how to reproduce this or know someone that has this currently on their character, please message a staff member privately and refrain from discussing details publicly. Thanks!

Yeah he probably missed that. But it doesn't change the fact that this has been reported quite a while ago and nothing has been done ever since. Just posts about it disappearing here and there. Some people who had it couldn't even get rid of it although they were messaging support multiple times.
    Edited by Xantaria on February 2, 2016 4:53PM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone, we are actively investigating this issue and are working with affected players. If you have additional information, either how to reproduce this or know someone that has this currently on their character, please message a staff member privately and refrain from discussing details publicly. Thanks!

One of the reasons that @ZOS developers aren't being informed of this is due to the horrible customer service you guys have. When a player is reported with screen shots, we get a generic reply from someone over there that basically says we are supposed to ignore that player. How do I know this? I've received that very such email from them within the last 7 days.

One of the biggest problems that @ZOS needs to fix starts with their own customer service.
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's not fair, she just wants to keep it for herself! Attica! Attica!
    Edited by eventide03b14a_ESO on February 2, 2016 5:04PM
    :trollin:
    Options
  • Ruben
    Ruben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    Ruben wrote: »
    Jura23 wrote: »
    Really no green post in this thread? Really? :|
    Mope just mods removing posts lol

Did you miss this?

Yeah he probably missed that. But it doesn't change the fact that this has been reported quite a while ago and nothing has been done ever since. Just posts about it disappearing here and there. Some people who had it couldn't even get rid of it although they were messaging support multiple times.

As a developer myself of much smaller applications: Sometimes there is no "fix" button and you need to put many hours into fixing a very small bug. I even had a bug that killed my server every few hours that I couldn't find and fix in months, even though it was actually incredibly easy to fix once I eventually found what caused it.

We don't know what is failing, we can't know how easy it is to fix. If whatever is broken touches too many things they might not even be able to do anything before the DLC is released next month (they already had this problem in the past, I'm not making things up). This is not "good", of course, but whining nonstop will not make things go any faster.
    DK Stamina DPS
    DK Magicka DPS
    DK Tank
    Templar Healer
    Sorcerer Stamina DPS
    Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Options
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soo, on a related note:

There was a "feature" in which you could equip DIVINES gear, hit the stone, get the bonus, then switch to a different armor set, and keep the bonus. Is this still in effect?

Thanks,
    Options
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soo, on a related note:

There was a "feature" in which you could equip DIVINES gear, hit the stone, get the bonus, then switch to a different armor set, and keep the bonus. Is this still in effect?

Thanks,

no its fixed
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Why don't you just offer a crown reward for turning in exploiters?

The rats will always gnaw at each other when it's advantageous.

Or just log legendz chat for a day and you will have all the sploits and the sploiters from NA.
    Options
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soo, on a related note:

Thanks,

Nope, the TBS gear swap exploit was for peasants; those that could only get a mere two mundus. Now you can get any and all mundus stones at once via an exploit. What, you want extra spell power, and regeneration(s), extra max stats, and crit chance, and crit damage, and damage mitigation...why not throw in some weapon damage as well just in case you accidentally misclick and swing your DW on your sorc build.

Sooooooo broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
    Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    35ece0.jpg
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I sent you a mail in which one of the ways people are doing this, I think this is what it is tied to

do you have the means to record ingame how to reproduce this. otherwise add me on ESO and we can tape it so they can fix this. @kippesnikkel is my ingame name
    Nice try :')

never mind then. ur american anyway.
    I'm Australian and I'm not going to tell you my theory on how it works as this bug is the most game breaking bug in my opinion.
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    Xantaria wrote: »
    Screenshot_20160131_052512.png

well no comment :')

In most mmo people get banned for this. And I'm not talking about mundus stones.
    Most MMO's come with an in game dueling system or battle grounds ;) assuming that's what you're talking about by everyone standing around like that - it's usually a dueling ground

or do you mean the large amounts of mundus stones going on from the person and the person taking the screenshot - because zos never bans exploiters. i've honestly never seen it happen.

I mean dying to each other on purpose to farm ap.
    Have you forgotten that guy with 15kk ap gap?
    Kinda need to be on a resource for that
    Looks like duelling to me
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    I made several test with a newly created char done today and nothing, cannot reproduce it. I even try to give to my level 5 a twice born set (why the hell ordinary player will have that???) dual etc... no way to reproduce so far, that is good!!!

I have no idea how people can have it by "accident" but I highly doubt it.
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone!

This post in to inform everyone that this thread has been closed. This thread has become rather non-constructive, though to reiterate, we are actively investigating this situation to have this corrected as soon as possible. For further threads and discussions we suggest staying constructive to the discussion, and to always abide by the forums rules.

Many thanks!
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.