The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not going back to veteran Maelstrom Arena until it is nerfed on consoles.

• Leon119
    Leon119
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only thing concoles need are the addons pc users have. Like a buff tracker and combat text. Pretty much FTC LUI AUI
    Any of these 3 on console would make it much easier.
    Anything else is an excuse people say
  • ZOS_Alex
    ZOS_Alex
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, everyone.

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Trolling and insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leon119 wrote: »
    The only thing concoles need are the addons pc users have. Like a buff tracker and combat text. Pretty much FTC LUI AUI
    Any of these 3 on console would make it much easier.
    Anything else is an excuse people say

A buff tracker and scrolling combat text are in the works and I agree there is zero reason for them not to be in the game at console launch...yet alone a year later.

I use a stripped down version of FTC myself and it is the only addon I use.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    I am tired of these 1% players who keep posting veteran Malestrom Arena videos who have the best gear, items and maxed out champion points. Many use keyboard macros and other cheats or have addons to also help do the work for them. I don't know why ZOS even cares to use these players as the dungeon difficulty example. In reality, the majority of ESO players are struggling to even complete veteran maelstrom arena; let alone have a chance at the new master weapons, and especially on console. Just look at the leaderboards or trophy % achievement. I do not understand why ZOS wants the majority % of eso players to rage quit the game. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert (Tagged just to hopefully get a "soon" or /lurk) @ZOS_Alex ( tagged because he enjoys giving me warnings)

@L2P_Groupies @elitist (And also tagged inb4 the elitist and L2P groupies.)

Here is a quick list of reasons why Malestrom Arena needs to be nerfed on console.

1. 9 trait gear needed.
    2. Massive repair, food, potion cost.
    3. Horribly designed catered to ranged and primarily sorcerers.
    4. Having to respect to a min/max build in order to get the best chance possible.
    5. Champion point heavily dependent.
    6. No addons on consoles which give a big advantage.

Solution: Drop the current difficulty of veteran Malestrom Arena and there should be three difficulties added into the game to keep the PC players (with there unfair advantages) happy. Normal, Veteran, Hardcore. The vMA and hMA would both have a % chance at dropping the master weapons. But with hardcore Maelstrom Arena having the higher percent chance.

Feel free to add to the list below with your own frustrations about the veteran Maelstrom Arena. And thanks for your time.

1. 9 trait gear needed. ~ Completed with Hundings/Nightmothers/Agility/One Piece Kena that is 6 Trait Max Gear
    2. Massive repair, food, potion cost. ~ Fair point I do spend lots of money on Pots but thats because i Have lots of money i could easily swap pots out for a slightly rougher excursion
    3. Horribly designed catered to ranged and primarily sorcerers. ~ Running this with double duel wield & duel wield 2 hand and only use flying blade on round 6
    4. Having to respect to a min/max build in order to get the best chance possible. ~ Min max is terrible for arena I actually change my build to be far more well rounded for arena runs
    5. Champion point heavily dependent. ~ My first complete was with 300 champion points
    6. No addons on consoles which give a big advantage. ~ I play on console do not have addons or "cheats" of any kind completions are on a stamina build nightblade.

Maelstrom Arena is something to work toward and only accounts for less than 1% of the games content. Would you mind terribly leaving one piece of content that is reasonably challenging for the "@L2P_Groupies @elitist (And also tagged inb4 the elitist and L2P groupies.)" or must you make the last <1% of the game vanilla too? If you need some assistance on your build or tips for how to complete hit me up and ill set you up with someone who is completing on same class as you to assist.

~Tax
  • Nolphi
    Nolphi
    ✭✭✭
    I need the save option for vMA or I will never be able to finish it with the limited duration of my playing sessions. I got no problem with the difficulty as we all need something to work towards

Edited by Nolphi on December 14, 2015 10:35PM
    Clan Nolphi Family Gaming
    Follow @kingnolphi on twitter
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To assuage some curiosity, I decided I needed to do Veteran Maelstrom Arena with a PS4 controller to prove that whilst it makes it harder, it does not make it impossible.

https://youtu.be/uHzr7kQycbs

This is the last boss, it was easy enough, not as easy as with KB+M but just fine. This is my first ever run with a controller and I managed to do it with one death to a total screen freeze that locked my screen for over seven seconds and caused me to die, otherwise it would have been Flawless. The "extra" death I had was because I forgot to wayshrine to repair my gear so I just suicided. :).

To finish vMA you need decent gear for your class in at least purple quality, a decent amount of CP (150 or so) and just to practice, practice and practice. Spend a few sessions wiping and using 500 soul gems and you will learn it so you never really die anymore.

This content is not too difficult, however I would like for it to have a save function that meant you weren't eligible for leaderboards as I do recognise some people have issues with this and it doesn't affect anyone else so why not? Once you get practiced and do it 10 or so times you will be doing a whole run in less than ninety minutes, I am sure the majority of ESO players can sit down and play ESO for ninety minutes just fine without having their cat catch fire or having the ceiling cave in.

I think the vitriol and sensationalism needs to stop surrounding vMA. Yes, it is hard but not impossible. Spend time practicing and refining your setup and you will do just fine.

For the curious, I also did it without addons:

https://youtu.be/8kGGFVoN9lw

Same thing, harder but nowhere near impossible.
    Edited by Paulington on December 14, 2015 10:42PM
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    zornyan wrote: »
    I am tired of these 1% players who keep posting veteran malestrom arena videos who have the best gear, items and maxed out champion points.

Many use keyboard macros and other cheats.
    9 trait gear needed.
    No addons on consoles which give a big advantage.

iWKad22.jpg?fb

No idea how anyone can deny the power of having addons, razer naga keyboard macros and mouse to do a lot of the work for PC players vs. consoles. Bad attempt on trolling with a image btw.

Don't think many people are using macros, since they are a bannable offence.

What power do addons give me btw? I can see damage numbers, but so far have yet to find an addon thst increases my dps or defence.

Oh and BTW macros have been proven to be ineffective in combat previously, infact they put you at a disadvantage as you're entered into a preprogrammed set of events, yet if something screws up in the middle of it you can't do anything to react.

Lol... People add the cancel command on the line of code so if they press it again it cancels to prevent that very issue from happening... I am done.
    iWKad22.jpg?fb

NTsOF.jpg

Quit trolling my threads bruh.

Your ignorance does that just fine.

So what does this "Cancel command" in the line of code do again?

@Fengrush I may have found someone more paranoid than Khan.

Do you happen use a macro keyboard by any chance?

I'm tempted to make you a Maelstrom Arena video with no animation cancelling at all.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so you obviously didn't get my comparison with the fight or flight personality, so I will just put it in terms you understand:

NO.

Add a save feature with diminishing points for time. Done.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Sharkano
    Sharkano
    ✭✭✭✭
    The save feature alone would eliminate 90% of the carping about vet maelstrom.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most of the people on here with the L2P nonsense dont even know how to play themselves. Someone in their Guild hand holds them through the content, through the builds and through the timing.

Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am tired of seeing a majority of these 1% players who keep posting veteran Malestrom Arena videos who have the best gear, items and maxed out champion points. Many use keyboard macros and other cheats or have addons to also help do the work for them. I don't know why ZOS even cares to use these players as the dungeon difficulty example. In reality, the majority of ESO players are struggling to even complete veteran maelstrom arena; let alone have a chance at the new master weapons, and especially on console. Just look at the leaderboards or trophy % achievement. I do not understand why ZOS wants the majority % of eso players to rage quit the game. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert (Tagged just to hopefully get a "soon" or /lurk) @ZOS_Alex ( tagged because he enjoys giving me warnings)

@L2P_Groupies @elitist (And also tagged inb4 the elitist and L2P groupies.)

Here is a quick list of reasons why Malestrom Arena needs to be nerfed on console.

1. 9 trait gear needed.
    4. Having to respect to a min/max build in order to get the best chance possible.

Solution: Drop the current difficulty of veteran Malestrom Arena and there should be three difficulties added into the game to keep the PC players (with there unfair advantages) happy. Normal, Veteran, Hardcore. The vMA and hMA would both have a % chance at dropping the master weapons. But with hardcore Maelstrom Arena having the higher percent chance.

Feel free to add to the list below with your own frustrations about the veteran Maelstrom Arena. And thanks for your time.

You can get master weapons V16 on the last chest of normal arena I think.

1. 9 trait gear needed.

Do you mean Twice Born? Hell, that's an useful set in any situation.

At first costs are large but as the players dominate the mechanics the costs will ease up as they won't use so much stuff.

Sorcerers have an easy time in any content in the game due their wards.

Veteran Maelstrom Arena is the ultimate end game for solo players. What is the problem in it requires also a character in their peak as minimum requirement?

So end game requires the max number of CP 501. Check.

I can install all addons I want, if I don't get mechanics right it won't make a difference. Granted ESO should have all the numbers displayed in combat, just because all other games out there do that so it should be a standard. I believe they mentioned it is coming in an ESO Live.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Alex wrote: »
    Hi, everyone.

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Trolling and insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track.

Thank you!

You again...are you fricken kidding me....

Once again trolled by the Zo$ "Z"....click to see a response from Zo$...and what do we get....a note from our mommy telling us to be nice....gimme a friggin break Alex.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • JayhawK
    JayhawK
    ✭✭
    Don't nerf it. just spend enough time in there to learn the mechanics. first time i beat it i only had 200 CP and was wearing 5 piece purple v14 seducer gear on my templar. You don't NEED all v16 legendary
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've found it's mostly about skills used, no matter what class. There is a certain set-up for each class that's pretty much the best way to go, with a few skills that are a must. I'd say magicka/ranged classes have a bit more flexibility as far as gear and cp's go at this point. For example, I've seen many completion vids from Sorcs, using a few different set-ups, both skill wise and gear. However all the stamplar's are using the exact same skills, gear, rotations. The margin for error get's a whole lot smaller going from say, mag sorc to stamplar. Take it from me though, never go vet MA on your stam character without Vigor, it's just not pretty.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    I am tired of these 1% players who keep posting veteran malestrom arena videos who have the best gear, items and maxed out champion points.

Many use keyboard macros and other cheats.
    9 trait gear needed.
    No addons on consoles which give a big advantage.

iWKad22.jpg?fb

No idea how anyone can deny the power of having addons, razer naga keyboard macros and mouse to do a lot of the work for PC players vs. consoles. Bad attempt on trolling with a image btw.

Don't think many people are using macros, since they are a bannable offence.

What power do addons give me btw? I can see damage numbers, but so far have yet to find an addon thst increases my dps or defence.

Oh and BTW macros have been proven to be ineffective in combat previously, infact they put you at a disadvantage as you're entered into a preprogrammed set of events, yet if something screws up in the middle of it you can't do anything to react.

Lol... People add the cancel command on the line of code so if they press it again it cancels to prevent that very issue from happening... I am done.
    iWKad22.jpg?fb

NTsOF.jpg

Quit trolling my threads bruh.

Your ignorance does that just fine.

So what does this "Cancel command" in the line of code do again?

@Fengrush I may have found someone more paranoid than Khan.

Do you happen use a macro keyboard by any chance?

What does one macro in VMA?! Ill be doing my weekly run tonight on cam - if you want me to stream how I press the buttons I could do that, let me know.

I wasn't accusing you personally. I was actually watching your stream the first day you completed it on your stamina sorcerer. I have even been the top donater before. However, I am disappointed that you are speaking for the PC players as a whole and saying none use peripherals such as the razer naga programmable macro keyboard in vMA.

I dont think theres NEARLY as many use of macros as people believe or talk about - its all over general discussion forums.

The lack of UI for consoles is BRUTAL I will admit, I think you or another mentioned it here - because Ive been playing without FTC in cyro due to the performance dives in PVP, and its just tragic to have a moving target for a health bar and not know your damage.

Macros could be useful in PvP but for 95% of VMA it literally wouldnt benefit you very much, its damage rotation on small health pool adds and mechanics type battles. Good equip makes it easier, and so does decent CP - Id get 200+ but I think thats pretty quick to get now all things considered!

You get 200 cp from a fresh vr1-16 now.

Just hit vr8 since transferring to pc, at 160ish

holy crap that is a catch up mechanic!
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's really all about the loot.

They should just add some sort of token system and have it limited by daily quests and/or worse RNG. Make it so that if you can complete part of vMA then you can eventually obtain those same rewards, just not as quickly as someone who can finish the whole thing.

Likewise, if you can complete Normal mode, make those rewards still obtainable, but at an even greater time commitment (weekly quest and/or much lower drop chance).
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's really all about the loot.

They should just add some sort of token system and have it limited by daily quests and/or worse RNG. Make it so that if you can complete part of vMA then you can eventually obtain those same rewards, just not as quickly as someone who can finish the whole thing.

Likewise, if you can complete Normal mode, make those rewards still obtainable, but at an even greater time commitment (weekly quest and/or much lower drop chance).

I don't know, I understand your point, but I also think it's good to have incentive for the best of the best players.

Some token system would be great, but I still think being able to complete it is should reward players more then ones who can't complete it.

It's not like these weapons are extremely great and overpowered. If that was the case I would totally agree with you.

You are basically saying that if you compete for the Olympics you'll get a golden medal even though you've never won.
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It needs to be nerfed period. It's an absolute nightmare to try and do it on a Stamina based character right now. Yes I get that it's supposed to be difficult, but right now it's beyond ridiculous.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • NightRibon23444
    I have to say. I love the remark about ZOS_Alex. That's statement is so true it's ridiculous. ZOS COD is a joke. The worst one I have ever seen. Hell ZOS themselves can't even fallow it. For example: The very first post in General discussion brakes there own COD.
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop asking for nerfs for the only really difficult content in this game. If you cannot complete it, it is a L2P issue.

I have NOT completed it. I am currently at stage 7, just got past stage 6 as i managed to get the Molag Kena helmet for my Magic Sorc, which has helped me alot with the DPS on that stage especially.

I have app. 200CP and i expect to finish vMA before i reach 250 from the exp i get there.

Please stop being so needy and "if i cannot finish this content in 2-3 try's i will QQ everyone to death".

If you find the content too hard, please go do the normal version. If that is too easy, please make a thread about buffing that.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    To assuage some curiosity, I decided I needed to do Veteran Maelstrom Arena with a PS4 controller to prove that whilst it makes it harder, it does not make it impossible.

This is the last boss, it was easy enough, not as easy as with KB+M but just fine. This is my first ever run with a controller and I managed to do it with one death to a total screen freeze that locked my screen for over seven seconds and caused me to die, otherwise it would have been Flawless. The "extra" death I had was because I forgot to wayshrine to repair my gear so I just suicided. :).

To finish vMA you need decent gear for your class in at least purple quality, a decent amount of CP (150 or so) and just to practice, practice and practice. Spend a few sessions wiping and using 500 soul gems and you will learn it so you never really die anymore.

This content is not too difficult, however I would like for it to have a save function that meant you weren't eligible for leaderboards as I do recognise some people have issues with this and it doesn't affect anyone else so why not? Once you get practiced and do it 10 or so times you will be doing a whole run in less than ninety minutes, I am sure the majority of ESO players can sit down and play ESO for ninety minutes just fine without having their cat catch fire or having the ceiling cave in.

I think the vitriol and sensationalism needs to stop surrounding vMA. Yes, it is hard but not impossible. Spend time practicing and refining your setup and you will do just fine.

This just shows that the console guys (plebs) are just bad at MMOs ... they don't have the experience needed to cope with content like this. Look how easy this guy clears it with a PS4 Controller and no Addons. The only difference between you and him is his experience. In other words: L2P issue! Console people are not used to work towards something. Not calling all of you out but those who complain.
    Edited by Xantaria on December 15, 2015 2:35PM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Xantaria wrote: »

This just shows that the console guys (plebs) are just bad at MMOs ... they don't have the experience needed to cope with content like this. Look how easy this guy clears it with a PS4 Controller and no Addons. The only difference between you and him is his experience. In other words: L2P issue! Console people are not used to work towards something. Not calling all of you out but those who complain.

It's hilarious you if you actually believe theres any level of skill gap between the two platforms.
    Edited by FireCowCommando on December 15, 2015 4:58PM
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd think, running a tank build, I could make it through vet at least the first boss with a reasonable level of skill required.

Instead it is a constant two shot barrage until you run out of resources.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the big shots in here telling ppl L2P. This is why no one wants to play ESO. Look at the numbers again 0.1% and 0.2% is not acceptable. L2math. Comparatively it's same same number of people who earned the emperor trophy https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWR-IW3WUAEKl8Y.jpg:large . If they continue to gear the game towards big shot streamers and ppl with bloated CP then new people will never care to play ESO. As of now it's already really discouraging for new players.
    Edited by Catblade on December 15, 2015 4:47PM
  • Greiver
    Greiver
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't need a nerf, just needs a few bs mechanics removed...
    Ps4 Na Daggerfall
    Elders of Daggerfall
    High Elf Sorc
    Catshit Nightblade
    Imperial Templar
    Dark elf Dk
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Catblade wrote: »
    All the big shots in here telling ppl L2P. This is why no one wants to play ESO. Look at the numbers again 0.1% and 0.2% is not acceptable. L2math

It's really sad when people throw out insults and l2p, then post a video of themselves completing it with the class/build that most of us can do it with our eyes closed on now. I'm not calling for nerfs just yet but let's all stop posting our flawless sorc runs and spouting l2p like it's the same for every class.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't need a nerf but my patience definitely needs a buff...

ZOS could just release new group content (e.g. 12-man trial) that drops new BiS weapons making vMA obsolete and no one will care about it anymore. Like all content to come before it. So there's that too
    Edited by Cuyler on December 15, 2015 5:00PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Catblade wrote: »
    All the big shots in here telling ppl L2P. This is why no one wants to play ESO. Look at the numbers again 0.1% and 0.2% is not acceptable. L2math

It's really sad when people throw out insults and l2p, then post a video of themselves completing it with the class/build that most of us can do it with our eyes closed on now. I'm not calling for nerfs just yet but let's all stop posting our flawless sorc runs and spouting l2p like it's the same for every class.

Ignore those comments, cause yeah that's no comparison. Still... Having cleared it a couple of times now it mostly comes down to the fact you need to know the place like the back of your hand in order to finish. The difference between sorc and stamina users is on a sorc you can make a mistake here and there and still survive cause of shield. Stamina users don't have this privilege.

I think the whole reputation of sorcs being able to finish it easily is what causes loads of people to give up to fast. Also it's costly so many people don't think it's worth it and I agree.

I don't want this place to be nerfed and I'm gonna try on my Stam Nb as well. I'm pretty positive I'll be able to finish it on stam.

What I would really like to see as a solution to the time and cost is

1. Allow people to save once or twice (not infinitely) so you can come back later and resume

2. Have the merchant offer free repairs.

3. Maybe even be able to practice stages at your choice without rewards.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well I just beat veteran maelstrom with my Nord Nightblade wearing purple gear with purple glyphs and 370 champion points. My reward sucked though. Got a worthless maelstrom shield.
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use a gamepad with xpadder I do perfectly fine, my issues is I smoke too much between each round so my time sucks ^^

see video below I did this afternoon of rounds 1-4 naked before I had to go do RL stuff, hopefully in the near future I'll do a vid for 1-9 for naked fun :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vKw_7lzRrQ
    Edited by azoriangaming on December 15, 2015 10:15PM