The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vampire and werewolf "bites" in the crown store

• chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to confirm, you do not need to do the quest. Once you purchase either bite, you automatically are infected with either Lycanthropy or Vampirism. To reiterate what we've always said, Crown Store items are merely for convenience.

Okay, so I went and purchased the VAMPIRE bite in the crown store, 1500 crowns, I was informed that once I buy it, if I made another toon (character) I can use that purchase indefinitely for any of my characters. However that said, I now have that ""Said"" new character and I can't find the option to make it into a vampire.

Where do I find it?

I went to the store and it's asking me to purchase the same vampire bite over again for the new character. I thought it would be in my collections menu.

Where do I find it to use on my new characters. Can anyone tell me Please?
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    chaz wrote: »
    Just to confirm, you do not need to do the quest. Once you purchase either bite, you automatically are infected with either Lycanthropy or Vampirism. To reiterate what we've always said, Crown Store items are merely for convenience.

Okay, so I went and purchased the VAMPIRE bite in the crown store, 1500 crowns, I was informed that once I buy it, if I made another toon (character) I can use that purchase indefinitely for any of my characters. However that said, I now have that ""Said"" new character and I can't find the option to make it into a vampire.

Where do I find it?

I went to the store and it's asking me to purchase the same vampire bite over again for the new character. I thought it would be in my collections menu.

Whoever told you that it was an indefinite use thing gave you the wrong information.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Dragath
    Dragath
    ✭✭✭✭
    chaz wrote: »

Where do I find it?

Whoever told you that it was an indefinite use thing gave you the wrong information.

what azrael says is correct.
    if you want another vampire, a fast way may be to trade bites.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really ZOS? Really? They are easy enough to get in the game. Why would anyone want to pay actual money to get them from the crown store? That's beyond ridiculous.

You don't have to buy them. You don't want it then don't buy it...
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zbigb4life wrote: »
    Really ZOS? Really? They are easy enough to get in the game. Why would anyone want to pay actual money to get them from the crown store? That's beyond ridiculous.

You don't have to buy them. You don't want it then don't buy it...

You do realise that this thread is nearly 2 years old at this point.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • The_Smilemeister
    The_Smilemeister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thread-necromancy-thread-necromancy-demotivational-poster-1271554886.jpg
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    Once I buy a Werewolf bite in the crown store. How exactly do I use it? Do I apply it like change appearance token? Or is it already there? Thanks
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Once I buy a Werewolf bite in the crown store. How exactly do I use it? Do I apply it like change appearance token? Or is it already there? Thanks

You bought the blessing and the skill line. It's up to you to use/level it. Having lycanthropy gives you the werewolf ultimate. Slot it and transform. Leveling the skill line is based on killing things in WW form.
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭

You bought the blessing and the skill line. It's up to you to use/level it. Having lycanthropy gives you the werewolf ultimate. Slot it and transform. Leveling the skill line is based on killing things in WW form.

“I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    I think there's a logic in this that can lead to "pay to win" that bothers me. I was fine when it was cosmetic, but ZOS could easily argue a "pay 5,000 crowns to instantly level to 50" and argue it's just for convenience. At what point are we going to draw the line now? I was totally for cosmetic and convenience, but people paying money to get power and skill lines, skip quests... that seems a bit "off" to me.

Funny thing is bites are a dime a dozen now. Do people actually charge for these anymore? I give mine free whenever I can.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there people who buy those at the crown store while nowadays probably 1/3 of players are werewolves and 1/3 are vamps???
    Just go to the Rift, Bangkorai or Reapers March at the peak hour and ask in the zone chat for a bite. If none replies, switch a zone and repeat.
  • Charliff1966
    Charliff1966
    ✭✭✭
    I bought it and will do it next time. Nothing beats saving time for a little cash.