The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[The Bug Notes] Compendium of current Bugs / Exploits

• BoudiccaStormborn
    BoudiccaStormborn
    ✭✭✭
    Unable to launder a piece of gear that is marked as "stolen", PC.

It was odd that it was marked as stolen to begin with: I got it from a master chest in a public dungeon. I've never before opened a regular, locked chest and had anything that I took from it be marked as stolen .

When I tried to launder it last night, it said I couldn't launder that item. So I tried to sell it and it said I couldn't sell that item. It was about 10-10:30 pm PST and I'd been playing since about 7 so my 160 allowable fence items (which I hadn't used the day before anyway) should have rolled over.

So I tried to launder and then sell to the fence the item in question this morning. Same deal. But this time I took a screenshot, which shows all my unused fence transactions.

This happened with another item a couple of days ago, something that I knew was stolen, but I didn't keep track of it.

b1VSeWm.png
    Edited by BoudiccaStormborn on June 25, 2017 6:07AM
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    batters92 wrote: »
    one thing about vHoF:

rezzing at 4th boss doesn't work a lot of times. when trying to rez nothing happens and the character gets stuck for the duration a rez would usually take.

this happens everywhere. The issue is different actually. It only happens when you run towards a dead body and immediatly try to rezz. on your screen the rezz animation starts, on the server you were to far away when you started it, thus it doesn't work on the server side. The resulting desync cauzses your character to be stuck for the duration. can be avoided by running to the dead body and then waiting 1 second before starting to rezz
    Edited by Xantaria on June 25, 2017 9:03AM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great thread, but if anyone writes current exploits ZOS will close this pretty fast.

I would remove the world exploit from your title.

Cheers!
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great thread, but if anyone writes current exploits ZOS will close this pretty fast.

Cheers!

it has been fine in the past and exploits on this list got fixed kinda fast usually. The really extreme stuff will be reported to ZOS privately. I can do that so if you feel you have knowledge of something really gamebreaking I can contact them directly with it without sharing it here.
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭

It was odd that it was marked as stolen to begin with: I got it from a master chest in a public dungeon. I've never before opened a regular, locked chest and had anything that I took from it be marked as stolen .

When I tried to launder it last night, it said I couldn't launder that item. So I tried to sell it and it said I couldn't sell that item. It was about 10-10:30 pm PST and I'd been playing since about 7 so my 160 allowable fence items (which I hadn't used the day before anyway) should have rolled over.

So I tried to launder and then sell to the fence the item in question this morning. Same deal. But this time I took a screenshot, which shows all my unused fence transactions.

This happened with another item a couple of days ago, something that I knew was stolen, but I didn't keep track of it.

b1VSeWm.png

Look in the upper right corner of your screen. You have FCOIS lock (it is from using add on: FCO ItemSaver from Baertram). You can right click on that item (you have to see which option in that list that belong to FCO and not from in game lock by game it self) and change it status to unlock it and then you should be able to launder it.

*When you do an action and see that message it means that your have locked that item and game can not perform that action on item.*

You might need to adjust settings in FCO ItemSaver, so it will not lock too many item automatically (there are also settings which do this for craftstation which unlock item during that state when you are at a craftstation and have set item to decon in FCO ItemSaver. It will put a lock on it again when you leave CraftStation window, so you will not be able to sell or do any action then decon that item, until you change its lock; same for guild store lock etc).

Press ESCape to go to main menu options. Use Settings>Add ons and scroll through your Add Ons until you FCO ItemSaver. There is also Settings>Controls (add ons) if you want to make some keybinding for locks, instead of using right click.
  • Neaa
    Neaa
    ✭✭
    when you complete the first random dungeon to get the undaunted xp Bonus and kick 2 members of your Group, the Bonus resets and you can Queue again.
    PC EUW
    Main characters:
    CP630 - Templar support - Neaara - proud argonian
    CP630 - Warden support - Neaaro - proud argonian
    PVE - Guilds: Hodor, Dragons Crest, Potato Squad

PVE Templar Morrowind Healing Build
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    That doesn't happen so often, but if you'll go into battlegrounds map while you have autorun active (or just walk forward) you can go through the barrier, cause it won't spawn yet. Not really useful on deathmatches, but on domination or especially capture the flag - it is.
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • TomLukman
    TomLukman
    ✭✭✭
    Animation canceling = exploit
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Our blessing has been fullfilled.

Puryfing Light - If 2 Pury Lights are being stacked on 1 enemy, only one will deal damage. @EgoRush for more info. (has to be confirmed or tested again.)

Tested Purifying Light today. Short answer: useless to have multiple Templars use this. The capped damage works like a debuff on the target. The Templar that uses PL first applies the debuff meaning the second Templar's PL does not store any bonus damage.

The way we tested this was 2 Templars on a target skeleton. We would use PL one after the other and just heavy attack until the 6 seconds elapsed, then reapply PL and repeat 5 times. If I applied PL first then I was getting the initial PL hit of 7K in Combat Metrics and the PL bonus damage of 24K - the second Templar had the 7K for initial hit, but their bonus damage part was limited to 6K. We then swapped who used PL first and the damage numbers swapped between us.

Furthermore, the second Templar to us PL ended up with fewer bonus damage PL hits. We used it 5 times each: first Templar had 5 initial hits and 5 bonus hits. Second Templar had 5 initial hits and 3 bonus hits. So not only is the second Templar's PL doing nearly 20K less max damage, it is also hitting fewer times.

Therefore, you can only have 1 Templar using PL per target. We also tested Unstable Core just in case but this worked fine.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind
  • BoudiccaStormborn
    BoudiccaStormborn
    ✭✭✭
    RexyCat wrote: »

b1VSeWm.png

Look in the upper right corner of your screen. You have FCOIS lock (it is from using add on: FCO ItemSaver from Baertram). You can right click on that item (you have to see which option in that list that belong to FCO and not from in game lock by game it self) and change it status to unlock it and then you should be able to launder it.

*When you do an action and see that message it means that your have locked that item and game can not perform that action on item.*

You might need to adjust settings in FCO ItemSaver, so it will not lock too many item automatically (there are also settings which do this for craftstation which unlock item during that state when you are at a craftstation and have set item to decon in FCO ItemSaver. It will put a lock on it again when you leave CraftStation window, so you will not be able to sell or do any action then decon that item, until you change its lock; same for guild store lock etc).

Press ESCape to go to main menu options. Use Settings>Add ons and scroll through your Add Ons until you FCO ItemSaver. There is also Settings>Controls (add ons) if you want to make some keybinding for locks, instead of using right click.

Oh my god thank you! Total derp on my part!
  • Instant
    Instant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5SltVh6.jpg

Hunter-Killer Negatrix not respawning after wipe on first boss in vHoF.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
  • batters92
    batters92
    ✭✭✭
    Grahtwood:

- there are random loading screens at the upper level of Elden Root. basically you run from a crafting station to the banker and get a loading screen, you run through the center of the upper level and loading screen, you run to the exit to lower level and loading screen...

- EDIT: it also still happens that you fall through the ground when using the blacksmith crafting station in Elden Root

vHoF:

- sorc pets fall through the texture a lot of times (take a look at below the grid):

KGW6w7R.jpg

this also happens at 3rd boss, pets get pushed outside the map. it also happend to our off tank one time, maybe @Xantaria caught in on stream and could provide a link to it. this is btw also happening at the 2nd stage of vma and it might be connected.

General:

- occasional kicks to the login screen (like a dc, but not connection related). when trying to log back in again the games gives different error messages like no valid internet connection, account already logged in and unable to establish connection to game server.
    Edited by batters92 on June 26, 2017 9:04AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | The Dynamo | Immortal Redeemer | Bringer of Light | Gryphon Heart
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil Quest- The List is impossible to even start.

At present, this quest is unstartable. After killing Severus Tappo, I get the journal page like I should, but I can't actually do anything with it. All I can do is destroy it or link it in chat from the right-click menu, and double/spam-clicking does absolutely nothing. Also checked with no add-ons enabled to see if one was causing the problem.

It didn't work.
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gear issues:

Shield breaker 5 peice procs on every tick of a lightning staff heavy (no other sets work for each lighting heavy tick instead it procs at the end of the heavy)

Weapon issues:

You can dodge your own heal from draining shot

Warden skill issues:

-Crystallized shield and morphs: this ability will absorb the projectile but you will still get hit by a stun, ie. Absorbing crystal frags still stuns you but does not damage.

-Lotus flower and morphs do not heal you at all for a partial charged heavy, only heals on light or fully charges heavy attacks.

PvP Terrain issues:

-Tons of spots that you cannot walk freely over, stairs inside brindle outer walls don't let you walk up them. Various small terrian pieces that you cannot walk over despite them being smaller then your foot.

-Getting permanently stuck in the swampland between bloodmayne and the bloodmayne farm.

-Why can't I use keep doors when people attack me??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????(mostly just unresponsive doors)

-poor terrain graphing that severely limits the normal function of gap closers, can't use crit rushes because of a mild decline in terrain or because or a pebble between me and the target, cat use crit rush in resource towers due this.

-Gap close into a loading screen, happens primarily on resources when gap closing into the flag guards

All I got today but will regularly be adding more!
    Edited by JackDaniell on June 26, 2017 11:10PM
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • MADshadowman_
    MADshadowman_
    ✭✭✭
    • Yes, doors are horribly unreliable to use. Not only in combat. Sometimes i activate the door and my toon just walks a step towards the door, then stops, then i activate it again and rinse and repeat. I had cases where i had to activate the door 4 times, to actually go through.
    • When you spam click the door too fast, you enter and pop back out immediately.
    • Not only do gap closers (dragon leap too) sometimes cause you to enter a loadscreen, but you still get stuck in the animation.
    • Mist form can still get snared by gap closers, which should not happen as the tooltip clearly states the snare immunity. This becomes a major issue when multiple people gap close you at the same time, cause the snares seem to stack and cause you to stop entirely.
    • Things like jesus beam and soul assault hit way to hard through mist form. the damage mitigation doesn't seem to work correctly.
    • Horses still get stuck and slowed down on even terrain.
    • The knockback distance from the templar javelin is way to large now and can sometimes not be broken until the animation has ended.
    • Magelight often doesn't reveal stealthed players, even when they're right in front of you.
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil loading screen
    Just loading screen, that lasts much longer than usual: 5 and more minutes instead of 10-20 secs for me.
    Happens pretty often when you are in the big raid group (more than 12 players). Usually it starts after 3-4 respawn in keep or teleport to it.
    Someday it happens even without that: we just took the keep and at the moment when keep changed his allegiance the whole raid got loading screen.

Maneuver - Assault - Alliance War
    Both morphs does not grants immunity to snares.
    When you riding near melee monsters, they hit you with their special attack and your speed becomes much lower than before.
    Magelight often doesn't reveal stealthed players, even when they're right in front of you.
    I'm pretty sure, that Radiant Magelight morph has much lower radius, than stated in the tooltip 12m.
    Didn't tested it in some spherical conditions - just my own experience from Cyrodiil fights.
    Edited by SilverWF on June 27, 2017 1:26AM
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Neaa
    Neaa
    ✭✭
    after the fix to the enchanted forest warden ultimate on mon 26-06-17
    (
    Warden •Green Balance •Enchanted Forest: Fixed an issue where this morph was not generating Ultimate if the ally was healed to above 50% health on the first healing tick.
    )
    the ultimate restores 20 ulti Points each time you cast it, even if you dont heal someone at all.
    PC EUW
    Main characters:

• Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    it is possible to despawn the mantikora on the serpent fight as shown here
    https://youtu.be/p4ARWv8Fd6o
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having sound cut out in large fights in cyrodiil in last week or so? not had this happen since they fixed the issue when 64bit client was released.
    Edited by Zaldan on June 27, 2017 12:56PM
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some bugs in AA:
    • safe spot at the first boss is not visible for everyone (it doesn't glow yellow)
    • the teleportation pads sometimes don't work till everyone in your grp jumps like a monkey around
    • mini mages at the last boss(hm) don't despawn after going in execute phase(not sure if it is intended)

MoL:
    • small orbs at the last boss at platform 5 are invisible to some ppl
    • small orbs in the backyard are sometimes invisible (you can still see most of them, but sometimes you get the damage of them without being close to one you can see)

HoF
    • the beam, you get if you go upstairs on the second boss, is sometimes invisible
    • the bomber adds at the 4th boss are sometimes stuck at the middle boss and move back and forth without going away from that boss

Not sure if it counts as bug:

[*] pets are stuck in the grd traps in vhof till they disappear or the pet dies
    [*] the mag drain cc from the adds in vhof will endless cc the pet till it dies
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    2nd Boss Halls of Fabrication.
    When boss dies and meteors are currently falling down, they will instantly do damage instead of falling down and THEN do damage like usual.
    https://i.gyazo.com/ba05775d058403d849b057df2ce00e1a.mp4

If another raidguild could confirm this, would be great thx.
    Edited by Alcast on June 27, 2017 9:54PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Sarah_Flare
    Hello. Thanks for making this, I have a few bugs that I've come across that I've not seen previously reported here.

1. Buff tracker from others does not stay toggled in after you select the in option. If you log off or get disconnected from the server it turns the option off. This also happens if you get disconnected from the server. This is frustrating as a healer when you want to track ele uptime from the other healer but you forget to turn it back on after a DC.

2. Getting some sort of glitch where your character gets stuck looking at the sky permanently. The only way to fix this is to open up your crown store and preview something and sometimes that doesn't fix it. This causes anyone effected with the big to not be able to single target enemies. As a healer or a tank this can cause a wipe for the group.

3. Character getting stuck in the ground after breaking out of the grabby hands on 4th boss in vhof. The only way to fix this is to let a bomber knock you out of the ground. Not game breaking but annoying because you can't see character animations.

4. So this one is hard to explain but I've seen it happen in vmol (entrance to backyard) and vhof (entrance gate left side of teleport pad on first/second boss) numerous times. Someone in the raid party will be stuck on one part of the map. The player can see their charafter moving around on the screen but everyone else in the raid group sees them stuck on one part of the map doing nothing. This sometimes fixes itself after a few minutes but it's a significant loss to the group be side they cannot single target the boss if they are too far away and their aoes will not hit the boss if it's too far away. This also prevents healers from buffing group/ debuffing boss if they are too far away.

Thanks!
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Caught a bug earlier in BG where a NB died while using the destro ultimate - the ultimate disappeared and still was doing damage on the flag. I can upload later.

Oh and you can still chain people into your base in BG with DK. I already posted this with video.
    Edited by brandonv516 on June 27, 2017 11:50PM
  • Neaa
    Neaa
    ✭✭
    Master restoration staff is not working as it is stated in the enchant.
    ist more like the new mending set now. you restore Stamina in Close proximity to the caster and not on the first Grand healing tick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA0qLiaLHWQ
    PC EUW
    Main characters:

• Supportic
    Supportic
    ✭✭
    Exploit: You can bypass the 4th boss in vHoF
    http://imgur.com/a/6ivRf
    Edited by Supportic on June 28, 2017 10:53AM
    World 2nd Tick-Tock Tormentor ☑
    Immortal Redeemer ☑
    Gryphon Heart ☑
    HARDwithSTYLE
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheers!

Did you even notice when this thread was created?
  • Instant
    Instant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    2nd Boss Halls of Fabrication.
    When boss dies and meteors are currently falling down, they will instantly do damage instead of falling down and THEN do damage like usual.
    https://i.gyazo.com/ba05775d058403d849b057df2ce00e1a.mp4

If another raidguild could confirm this, would be great thx.

I don't have any video proof but we definitely had this happen as well.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Belkarth in Craglorn is not counted as safe zone and every time you need to logout you have to wait 10 sec

You can get suck in every gap closer which results if you try to use abilities while being stuck that as soon as the gap closer connects all attacks hit at once.

The Dragon Leap (dk ulti) sometimes bugs out.You will lose your ulti without that it does any damage or the leap animation, but instead your wings will be stuck on a weird position on your character.

The Warden healing ultimate will always give 20ulti back even if you are not on low hp.

RP Bug:
    If you jump with your dwemer-spider mount you can see your feet through the mount.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • batters92
    batters92
    ✭✭✭
    Destruction Staff:

it is possible to use destructive touch on both bars with different types of staves. for example shock clench on front bar and fire clench back bar.

might be a bug, might be intended. but since we can't use two different blockades...
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | The Dynamo | Immortal Redeemer | Bringer of Light | Gryphon Heart
  • Prive
    Prive
    ✭✭✭
    batters92 wrote: »
    Destruction Staff:

it is possible to use destructive touch on both bars with different types of staves. for example shock clench on front bar and fire clench back bar.

might be a bug, might be intended. but since we can't use two different blockades...

I'm gonna put this in our favour ;)

It's clearly a bug that we can not double use blockade
    @AlfonsoV [HODOR}

Diamond KK Mag Nightblade, dark elf
    *** C Stam Templar, khajit
    Alfonso V Mag Templar, high elf
    Florence N Mag Templar, high elf
    Ke'the Mag DK, dark elf
    Gr'ethe StamDK, redguard
    Luna L Mag Sorc, high elf
    Shark Ira Stam Sorc, redguard
    Po Ca Hon Tas. Mag Warden, high elf