Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Item set feedback wanted!

• Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of the heavy armor sets in this patch. Particularly a heavy armor user focused on magicka damage in PvP.

Reactive armor - A really good defensive PvP heavy set but doesn't help with the damage necessary to output in PvP. 1v1 sorcs will stand and laugh at you while they spam their shield.

Black Rose - Maybe for a stam dps in heavy? The buff is 50% on constitution but the passive is too small to be effective. It grants a maximum of 86.5 mana/stam regen. That is with 7 heavy and not missing any procs.

Brand of Imperium - A tanking set that doesn't help with a PvE tanks primary focus in 2.1, resources. Maybe a set for a heavy user in a zerg group. In PvE the damage shield to the group isn't very useful if you're taunting. The damage shield isn't enough for you to comfortably let go of block to recover stam. Even if it was, being a RNG means you can't depend on it.

Jolting Arms - This patch put a lot of focus on bash attacks. A strange move since bashing requires you to block and requires stamina to pull off. How can bashing ever be a thing when it is the most inefficient way you could use your stam. It kills your regen, spends stam and if you happen to get hit with block up you spend more.

Leeching Plate - I tried this one day, the effect is static so it is pretty useless.

Tormentor - Really don't get this sets purpose. Trying to give charges a use in PvE? What do you do to reapply taunt, back up and charge again? Mostly novelty imo.

We don't see any heavy sets giving magicka or spell damage to compete with Elfsbane or sets helping resources and defense like Histbark.

What about a set that help tanks mitigate while not blocking since this is what ZoS want tanks to do but the content has mobs that one hit KO without blocking. Or a set that helps heavy users keep up with the dps necessary in PvP. Maybe something like the reverse of Reactive Armor. You do increased damage when the enemy is CC'ed. At least heavy users would have a strategy in PvP then. Wear down their stam to get them stuck in a CC.

Once 2.1 hits it still looks like heavy users are best off using Elfbane in PvP (for magicka dps) and Histbark in PvE.
    Options
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Scathing Mage dosen't work as intendend. It dosen't proc on every typ of critical damage like dots for example. Otherwise this set is a bit to weak with no crit on shields and no procs on dots.
    PC EU - DC only
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsum While I do not have any insight on the sets in game plenty of people have commented, I have a suggestion that will SAVE crafters.

Give Master Crafters (of Light, Medium, Heavy and Woodworking crafts) the ability to change the style the gear is in and convert it to a racial/motif style they know and also maybe even alter the trait on the gear. Example: Found a Martial Knowledge piece of gear but it clashes with your new Scathing Mage set? No problem, give your gear to a crafter and have him make it all in the new Glass style (since in this example he knows it) You accidentally wore the gear? Then it's bound and you are out of luck, only unbound gear can be given to a crafter and altered for you.

Give the power back to Crafters and make us useful again. This uprising of purchased and dropped gear being just as good as crafted will be the doom for crafters. Let the days of unmatched/odd looking gear combos be dead.
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChefZero wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Scathing Mage dosen't work as intendend. It dosen't proc on every typ of critical damage like dots for example. Otherwise this set is a bit to weak with no crit on shields and no procs on dots.

By the testing me and someone I know did, this set proccs on crit heals, like crit heals from Surge.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Mr_Koh
    Mr_Koh
    ✭✭✭
    I think essence thief should proc off of light and heavy attks and itll be golden
    Options
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    Jeckll wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »
    I like the recent changes to Essence Thief set. 15% seems way better than 10% thx :)

My feedback to the Essence Thief set: While it looks really fun on paper, this set doesnt pass the reality check.

The essence spawns at a random location around the mob you are fighting against. This is a major issue when playing in a Raid group because with all the effects going on, it's almost impossible to see the essence. Also, chances are REALLY high it spawns in a position where you cant reach it due to the way most encounters are played (stacking the raid at a certain location).

If I run out of the stacked raid constantly to grab the essence, I dont know if my raid leader or the healers are going to kill me first. It also spawns frequently in the (deadly) cone of a boss or in the famous "red circles" any encounter has and where people tend to run out so running in seems rather bad.

Please @ZOS_GinaBruno take my feedback to the devs and make them consider giving us the essence instantly instead of randomly spawning it. We cant run around like chickens trying to catch stuff in an organised raid.

Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno Please do not give players an instant 12% damage increase + free resources. Thanks!

i agree. as much as i would love to see that it would be op. perhaps make it instant and then get rid of the increased damage and just give resources.

Reduce the cooldown and Make it so any ally can pick it up.
    Options
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    My feedback is probably in line with most people, those jewellery sets are just downright boring. Please add jewellery to the vaults for the other new dropped sets, and jewellery for the tv stone sets to tv stone merchants.

Options