The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v2.1

• Pappa
    Pappa
    ✭✭✭
    Arrows are now easier to see while they’re traveling to your knee.

busted @ZOS_GinaBruno ;)
    *Kiss the goat*
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - can you clarify re: bolt escape?

In ESO live it was suggested the cost increase would stack if recast within four seconds - it doesn't appear that this is the case based on your notes. Can you please confirm?
    Edited by Garion on July 28, 2015 6:02PM
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm, I thought nords were getting their health bonus to match imperials, the argonian and nord changes still leave them as the weakest races by far
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All end-of-campaign mails now include a number of Keep Wall Masonry Repair Kits.
    If your Alliance was in first place, you’ll receive 20 kits.
    If your Alliance was in second place, you’ll receive 10 kits.
    If your Alliance was in third place, you’ll receive 5 kits.

Lots of good changes in this patch, so no party pooper here, but....

hahahahahahahahahaha
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone check if Agony will now effect pve bosses with the dot that are immune to stun
  • Draehl
    Draehl
    ✭✭✭
    Would anyone be able to clarify the Siphoning Attacks change? So it's not a toggle, but not an activated skill either- more like an "always on" effect if on your bar? (I take it this means we won't need to have it on both skill bars to use seamlessly?)
    Main: Breton Nightblade "Shadow Cleric" (Sustained Damage/offhealer) 5L/2H - Resto + S&B
    Alt: Argonian Dragonknight (Stam DoTs/Tank) 5H/2M - S&B + Bow
    Alt: Nord Templar Berserker (Rawr) 5M/2H - Dual Wield + Two Hander
    Alt: Altmer Sorceror (Pewpew) 7L - Destro + Resto
  • Denidil
    Denidil
    ✭✭✭
    Inventory Upgrades
    We’ve added three ranks of bag upgrades, bringing the maximum possible inventory size up to 200 (this includes your Riding Capacity skill). These new bag upgrades can be purchased at any bag vendor with a gold cost that follows the existing pattern for bag upgrades.

What do the new 3 upgrade levels cost?

Also in light of this can we get account bank space re-evaulated. Right now it is 60 base slots + 18x 10-slot upgrades totally 240 slots. (costing 768.5k gold to upgrade)

Can we change it to be

100 base slots
    20x 20 slot upgrades (90k, 95k for the new last two upgrades)

Resulting in a 500 slot account bank.

Change of base slots and upgrades would be retroactive to already upgraded accounts (ie a fully upgraded person would automatically go from 240 slots to 460 slots)
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGES

BASE-GAME PATCH

Cyrodiil Campaign Changes
    Campaigns are undergoing rule changes for encouraging different styles of gameplay within the campaigns, including non-veteran campaigns now lasting 7 days instead of 5 days.

<> not equals
    • Blackwater Blade (non-Veteran only): Ownership of keeps, resources, Elder Scrolls, and outposts will generate one point each per scoring cycle, and lasts 5 days.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like how they increased the warrior mundus stone power when every stamina user was already using this.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Why you nerf my Ravager set
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, is the current 50% streak cost increase going to stack now? Or have you rethought that decision?
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the nirnhoned change? Please tell me you just forgot this! @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by ShadoPanauin on July 28, 2015 6:14PM
    R.I.P. Million Reasons to Bomb, he triggered ZOS

Characters:
    Million Reasons to Rename - AD Magicka Nightblade
    Lúcio C - AD Stamina Sorcerer
    slaughterfishlivesmatter - AD Stamina Nightblade
    Million Reasons to Rake - DC Stamina Sorcerer
    Shadopandauin - EP Magicka DK
    Million Reasons to Lag - EP Magicka Sorcerer
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Dragonstar Arena and Veteran Dragonstar Arena going to be affected by the Dungeon scaling to v16? Or trials for that matters? @ZOS pls...
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • amgame308_ESO
    amgame308_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So much goodness the 1st read. Got to go back and see if some of the weapon procs were fixed.

Love the changes to the proxy detonation and the ranged version. Really well thought and hopefull will serve its intended Zerg buster purpose.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pls @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom are trials/vdsa included as "dungeon"
    #MOREORBS
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think most of the class balance changes were left out 'cause I ain't seeing much under class changes, ha ha.

I am mostly seeing buffs to sorcs and nightblades, nerf to dragonknights and status quo on templars... I know that can't be true after 6 months of this meta.

Also, bump for comment on the nirnhoned... or it is finally get hotfixed?
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yey
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I can see that's really really missing and really really easy to add @ZOS_GinaBruno is the "Guil Store Sale" notification where it should include the Items that was sold.

Pleasssssse.....can you get this added :)

Otherwise Awesome work. Time to download the PTS :|
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on July 28, 2015 6:21PM
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Cazzaxal
    Cazzaxal
    ✭✭
    Is there any confirmation that you are going to FIX the Vicious Ophidian set procs in pvp at all?

we've all been waiting for some time.
  • mclegg721
    mclegg721
    ✭✭
    I don't understand why you'd change Robust for Khajits and not for Orcs and Nords, that's not fair at all.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 new bag upgrades will be available for purchase...

HALLE FREAKING LUJAH
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only had time to get through a small portion of the notes, but some observations/questions I have include:

Typo
    Poison will now scale off of Weaopn Power or Spell Power.

Dragonknight
    Molten Whip and Flame Lash (Lava Whip morphs) will no longer set targets off-balance when the ability misses.
    Good fix, but will Molten Whip ever go stam?

Nightblade
    Lotus Fan (Teleport Strike morph): Increased the initial hit damage for this ability.
    Nice. But how much? Will have to compare in PTS.
    Shadow Cloak: You can no longer be hit by single target attacks while this ability is active. You also can no longer avoid infamy from lockpicking by using this ability.
    Was the "now makes player immune to detect invisible potions" left out of the patch or the patch notes?
    Ball Lightning (Bolt Escape morph): Reduced the duration of the orbs from this ability to 1.5 seconds from 6.5 seconds.
    But if we have a high recast cost (as mentioned on a recent "ESO Live!" and use this to catch projectiles why nerf the time the ball lasts?
    Bolt Escape: This ability no longer reduces out-of-combat Magicka recovery after casting; the cost increase for re-casting Bolt Escape within four seconds remains in place.
    Is the cost for recasting the same as what was mentioned on "ESO Live!" (if so why no numbers? 50% per extra cast stacked, right?) or was that change scrapped?

Templars
    So what do we get in exchange for the bonus damage of Radiant Desctruction being cut in half?
    Sun Fire: Increased the travel speed of this ability.

Unstable Core (Eclipse morph): This ability now deals additional damage.

Piercing Javelin: Increased this ability’s damage by 10%.
    How much more damage on Eclipse? Hope Sun Fire is muuuch faster. Much. And finally a little extra on my Javelin. Could stand to see other damage buffs for Templar, but something is better than nothing. Also nice to see the passives buffed a bit.

Destruction Staff
    Frost Touch and its morphs will no longer apply a half-second stun to the target.
    So what takes its place?
    Heavy Shock attacks now deal 50/100% of the final pulse damage to nearby enemies with a maximum of 6 targets, using a radius falloff.
    My Lightning Staff wielding Sorc approves.
    Removed Stamina Regeneration from Lycanthropy; it now requires Werewolf Transformation to be slotted in your ability bar.
    Supernatural Recovery (passive): This passive now only works while any Vampire ability is slotted in your ability bar.
    Interesting...

Racial Passives
    Argonian

Amphibious: Increased the bonus Health, Magicka and Stamina restore upon consuming a potion to 2/5/8% from 2/4/6%.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymhmD1GJWAo

Edited by tinythinker on July 28, 2015 6:31PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Cyantific87
    Cyantific87
    ✭✭✭
    So no fix for Breton 3% reduced cost passive(which is terrible compared to high elfs 12% regen) Regen>Reduced Cost
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat & Gameplay
    General
    • Incapacitating Strike (Teleport Strike morph): The stun from Incapacitating Strike will now properly grant CC immunity.

Typo I think. Incapacitating Strike is the morph of Death Stroke.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Xael on July 28, 2015 6:32PM
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • Vatter
    Vatter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance on a few clarifications?

1. will detect pots still work on disappearing NB's?
    2. has there been any changes to nirnhoned?
    3. is there a still a gcd for the templar charge?
    Edited by Vatter on July 28, 2015 6:28PM
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ads1 wrote: »
    So no fix for Breton 3% reduced cost passive(which is terrible compared to high elfs 12% regen) Regen>Reduced Cost

Agreed, remove it and give Breton 7% magic damage instead :blush:
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    Is it just me or did anybody else not read anything about nirnhoned armor being fixed/reduced? I REALLY hope they just forgot to add that in the patch notes.....

holy crap we need this
  • WhiskeyJac
    WhiskeyJac
    ✭✭✭
    what about trials , will they scale to vr16 ? please confirm
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I got some questions:

1. Are there any changes incoming to passives that increase Spell damage/Weapon damage or Crit and work then with the higher stat? Like Sorc passive(Inc spelldmg) or Templar Passive (Inc weapon dmg) or Kahjit (Inc Weapon crit)?

2. Do Ultimates and Stamina Morphs now propperly scale of Armor or Spell penentration, changing on which higher stats you have?
    3. Howl of Agony is reflectable atm, is this being worked on?

And is there any chance of looking at the new Armor Set Bonuses`?
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad I wasn't drinking anything while watching that... lost :wink: