The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Patch Notes v2.1

• zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question regarding veteran ranks, since xp replied per level is being dropped and xp per vet quest raised, will my vr6 that's completed cadwells silver gain levels both from the xp buff and the lower requirement per level?

So I should technically log on at vr8-9?

Curious as with this it may make me create alts and then level up it not, otherwise I'll bother to do the content now.
  • Rastoric
    Rastoric
    ✭✭✭
    •Thundering Presence (Lightning Form morph): This ability is now a Stamina morph.

why? Is the duration of the magic version being increased?
    Just Say No! to changing Sorcerer Magicka skills to Stamina.
  • RobertOfPotatoland
    Sorcerer
    • Mages' Fury: Increased the execute damage by 10%.

So, what are you guys thinking of Endless Fury vs. Mage's Fury now?
  • NICK_PHOENIX
    NICK_PHOENIX
    Soul Shriven
    Seem's nightblades are even stronger, and the one good dragon knight ability lava whip(the one that heals you) is being nerfed. It already did no damage but the heal made it viable, all magica dk's use it now it's useless. Instead of debuffing the nightblades they just killed the dk class. If you don't spam two handed ability's you can't play dk in pvp. Nightblades rule pop with an iron fist. No class compares, i have played each class to vr14 and no class compares in pvp. Out of 100 deaths 78 of them are to nightblades( my last 100 not everyone). Play as a nightblade or be killed over and over by them. It's pretty obvious that the game masters play as nightblades. I will be canceling my subscription and selling the game on eBay. Worst elder scrolls game ever made, it should be o not eso because it doesn't deserve to be called an elder scrolls game, also canceling my preorder of fallout 4, because if this game is any indication of how fallout is gonna be I'm not wasting my money. I've played ever elder scrolls and fallout since the beginning but no more. Skyrim was the peak now it's all down hill.
  • lesleyk46b16_ESO2
    lesleyk46b16_ESO2
    Soul Shriven
    I tried the PTS on NA server but i also have EU installed. I haven't used EU in a long time and I only have 1 level 7 character on the EU version of the game. When I tried PTS on NA server it loaded the EU version and I can't go to Cyrodiil because my EU version of the game only has that level 7 character. I was actually gonna switch to EU server then going back to NA server to see if that would help but it started an update for EU server and downloads for ESO for me takes forever. Is anyone else having this problem? Should I just get rid of the EU version of the game? I know leveling from level 7 to level 10 would be very quick but I don't want to do that I just want to play my VR1 character from NA server.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried the PTS on NA server but i also have EU installed. I haven't used EU in a long time and I only have 1 level 7 character on the EU version of the game. When I tried PTS on NA server it loaded the EU version and I can't go to Cyrodiil because my EU version of the game only has that level 7 character. I was actually gonna switch to EU server then going back to NA server to see if that would help but it started an update for EU server and downloads for ESO for me takes forever. Is anyone else having this problem? Should I just get rid of the EU version of the game? I know leveling from level 7 to level 10 would be very quick but I don't want to do that I just want to play my VR1 character from NA server.
    @lesleyk46b16_ESO2 There is only one PTS server, there are not NA and EU versions. The current characters on the PTS are copied from the EU server.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NVM :)
    Edited by Ashtaris on August 25, 2015 1:51PM
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Well that read killed some time at work... Now what do I do?
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well that read killed some time at work... Now what do I do?

Read 2.1.1? Or 2.1.2? :smiley:
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • kazeweaver
    kazeweaver
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you give a tiny tiny tiny buff to nords and argonians then buff the 2 races that don't need a buff? (High elves and wood elves). ZoS obviously loves their AD
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kazeweaver wrote: »
    Why would you give a tiny tiny tiny buff to nords and argonians then buff the 2 races that don't need a buff? (High elves and wood elves). ZoS obviously loves their AD
    @kazeweaver The Altmer and Bosmer buffs were reverted in 2.1.1.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • PlaceboSoul
    PlaceboSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Sooo, not sure if I'm allowed here, I'm a console player, but w/e just wanted to drop my 2 cents.

One of my characters is a sorcerer who uses pets, and on console at least, I may as well delete him.

Taking the damage buff off of empowered ward and tacking it all onto daedric prey, you just SCREWED all pet casters on consoles.
    The damage buff on ward allowed us some damage increase to the pets we have ZERO control of. So now when I cast curse on a target, and both my pets in typical AI fashion attack other mobs in the pack instead, my pets effectively have ZERO damage buff.

Honestly ZOS, pet casters need some help not more nerfing. I already have to switch to a more effective build anytime I group or pvp, now it's just the final nail in the coffin for my pet build.

If you don't want pet builds in your game, just remove the summoning skill line and give us something we can use.

Now sorcerers on consoles have 2 skill bars to choose from, because our already impossible to control pets have no buffs at all as they flail about in a group of mobs willy-nilly.

Either make a pet build viable for groups and pvp or remove daedric summoning completely and give us something useful.

PS. I guess what I'm asking for is a little bit of control, and group viability.
    We need to control pets somehow, so give us commands or at least make the daedric prey curse attract our pets.
    We need the pets to do more damage, it is widely known we have other more effective Dps spells, so groups have a low tolerance for pets.
    Edited by PlaceboSoul on September 10, 2015 1:35PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • NewbieKenobi
    NewbieKenobi
    ✭✭
    I did not see any note in here about fixing the issue with non stacking items in the guild bank. Or is it just me?
    Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did not see any note in here about fixing the issue with non stacking items in the guild bank. Or is it just me?

Don't expect that note any time soon. That issue was introduced to combat duping. Until they fix the duping problem in another way... it's here stay.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror