Experience Point Boosters

• MDHORDE
    MDHORDE
    Where are the Crown Experience Scrolls???
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey folks, please be aware that we have made an edit to the original post in this thread. As sometimes is the case when something is in development, we have made a change. When the Crown Experience Scrolls go live in the Crown Store tomorrow, they will be 1,000 crowns for a pack of 5 (instead of the originally stated 10.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks, please be aware that we have made an edit to the original post in this thread. As sometimes is the case when something is in development, we have made a change. When the Crown Experience Scrolls go live in the Crown Store tomorrow, they will be 1,000 crowns for a pack of 5 (instead of the originally stated 10.)
    So why post something (the original) before someone in authority confirms it's CORRECT?
    Options
  • RVikary
    RVikary
    ✭✭
    They didn't say it was a mistake and that somebody in authority told them to change....as stated in their post, it was an item in development, and that means they can change whatever they feel they should.
    Member of Alith
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site http://alitheso.com/
    Check out our twitter https://twitter.com/AlithESO
    Options
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is exactly the difference that will ensure I DON'T spend money on them. 2 hours for 100 crowns were sort of okay, twice the price and they are not worth it.
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh, I only see this today. So despite what we thought earlier, crown store exp boosters will indeed increase champion point gain.

Yeah, this is P2W.

Quite amazing how quickly ESO degraded, to be honest.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Uh, I only see this today. So despite what we thought earlier, crown store exp boosters will indeed increase champion point gain.

Yeah, this is P2W.

Quite amazing how quickly ESO degraded, to be honest.

Just the tip of the monetization ice berg. In 6 months the line in the sand will be pushed further back still. It's the nature of the beast.

Although, I for one am very glad they are keeping Crown Store prices high (on these scrolls and other items, likes motifs) as this promotes a healthy game economy and prioritizes in-game systems rather than everyone just flocking to the Crown Store. If the Crown Store was super cheap and trashed many of the living in-game dynamics, I would stop logging in.
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
    Options
  • RVikary
    RVikary
    ✭✭
    I was really against this a while ago, but seeing that ZOS is making the potions a bit more expensive and knowing that the ingame version is already being crafted by a few people 2 days after implementation, I think it can be said this is NOT P2W anymore.

Although I still don't really like the idea that they help CP gain, it seems it is not such a great difference for it to be mandatory.

Those interested, Deltia has already bought and used the crafted version. Already on his youtube channel and tested and he seems to feel we might have overreacted a bit ;)
    Member of Alith
    Options
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With the in-game mats and recipe fragments being so common they will make these cheaper pretty fast. The xp pots in the game are already below 40k each and dropping like a stone every hour. I dont see them selling really well at that much money. Hey tho more power to em. More money means more content I hope.
    Options
  • RVikary
    RVikary
    ✭✭
    With the in-game mats and recipe fragments being so common they will make these cheaper pretty fast. The xp pots in the game are already below 40k each and dropping like a stone every hour. I dont see them selling really well at that much money. Hey tho more power to em. More money means more content I hope.

Deltia bought them for around 20k, so yeah, the market will need some time to adjust.
    Member of Alith
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20k? haha they are 8k

edit: to be in line with the current crown store pricing of 1k for 5 they are only worth 1.6k gold.
    Edited by silky_soft on June 18, 2015 4:53AM
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »
    20k? haha they are 8k

edit: to be in line with the current crown store pricing of 1k for 5 they are only worth 1.6k gold.

I fail to understand the logic behind this statement. You can take crown store price and ingame price and calculate some sort of gold=>cash conversion, but not the other way around.

Options
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ask for the complete removal of XP-potions, as they will just make the strongest stronger.
    Together with the already existing disbalance in Champion Points, I see no sense in making the strongest chars, in this case the ones who farm the same PvE content over and over for weeks, I see no sense in making them even stronger by introducing XP-potions that only they can be able to afford.
    Players that do casual-pvp all day long, or other "forms of playing the game", do simply not get enough money (and CP) to afford this potions.

The result is that everyone will have to grind/farm in PvE all day long to be able to compete with guys with 1000+ CP.
    This people will have huge advantages in PvP, like 20-30% stronger than the rest, independend of player skill.
    On a midrange or longer term, you are creating GAPs that are much wider and terrific than just a simple level-gap.
    (by "strongest" I refer to guys in best-equipment and who alread have over 400 CP)
    Options
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Question! I'm new to the game, I play on XB1. I started a character on AD and bought a bunch of stuff out of the gate. Only to realize that all my friends wanted to play EP... Is there any way to transfer xp scrolls and stuff like that to my EP characters or is it bound to my AD character? Tia!
    Options
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    You can place stuff like that in your Bank and just pick it out with your EP character again. Works with 99% of Items in TESO, except Goldkeys and some Trophys.

have fun
    Edited by Baumlaus on December 12, 2015 10:42AM
    Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
    Options