Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Cossbysweater
    Gorthax wrote: »
    [snip]

[snip]

Don't worry about it - I wouldn't take it that way because you didn't do it that way.

What I take issue with is the odd inability of a lot of people to understand how a forum works in regards to content management. The way that people handle things that get removed? Usually warrants some kind of reaction - I've seen it in almost every community that I have joined in regards to a game with an online element and it is kind of worrying. There's a sense of entitlement that is hard to get over and it only gets worse as the player base ages and new people come in. I don't want to start a whole lol, millennials thing but it IS a relatively standard issue that I have seen across the board.

I'm sure things will change that I don't like - but I can't ever see myself reacting in a way that would warrant a ban or deletion in any case and I have never really been the type to take issue with things in such a major way. If something changes in the game and I don't like it, I just tend to roll on and focus with the things that I do like. What has happened around here? I'd like to honestly decide for myself - because walking in and seeing people arguing with tame and reasonable requests from a moderation staff is kind of off putting.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 28, 2024 6:43PM
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

[snip]

Don't worry about it - I wouldn't take it that way because you didn't do it that way.

What I take issue with is the odd inability of a lot of people to understand how a forum works in regards to content management. The way that people handle things that get removed? Usually warrants some kind of reaction - I've seen it in almost every community that I have joined in regards to a game with an online element and it is kind of worrying. There's a sense of entitlement that is hard to get over and it only gets worse as the player base ages and new people come in. I don't want to start a whole lol, millennials thing but it IS a relatively standard issue that I have seen across the board.

I'm sure things will change that I don't like - but I can't ever see myself reacting in a way that would warrant a ban or deletion in any case and I have never really been the type to take issue with things in such a major way. If something changes in the game and I don't like it, I just tend to roll on and focus with the things that I do like. What has happened around here? I'd like to honestly decide for myself - because walking in and seeing people arguing with tame and reasonable requests from a moderation staff is kind of off putting.

100% correct. Though a lot of the things they edit/remove/ban for make zero sense majority of the time lol Just have to stick around and find out. I really do wish you the greatest experience on consoles! maybe one day you will come join us on pc and experience eso with addons :)

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 28, 2024 6:44PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    - because walking in and seeing people arguing with tame and reasonable requests from a moderation staff is kind of off putting.

You should go look at the PVP forums lol. Way more of that stuff in there.
    Hence why I was left just...
    SMH
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

[snip]

I agree and think I have become one of the worse you are talking about. Just sad if we had just a little communication from the company it would be a lot better around here.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 28, 2024 6:44PM
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what happened why is everyone sad where's the popcorn? don't tell me the fixed consoles and the console folks are all happy what did they do add dragons?
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    - because walking in and seeing people arguing with tame and reasonable requests from a moderation staff is kind of off putting.

SMH

WOLFHOUND GATEd8accc90805f23567bad2efb5449d731b6bb125392722b6e9766df30571a2414.jpg
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    what happened why is everyone sad where's the popcorn? don't tell me the fixed consoles and the console folks are all happy what did they do add dragons?

@lathbury

foul-ball-o.gif
    Edited by nastuug on June 11, 2015 4:54PM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol after I saw how horrible controller layout is, I just stood in the starting city on my striped senche for a half hour having newbies be awed by my presence and laughing my ass off when they try to fight guards :P

same here, don't forget the [popcorn]
    Edited by Cuyler on June 11, 2015 4:55PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to laugh the thread says PC yet people talk console. Think P3ZZL3 proved his point.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    popcorn-gif-14.gif
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESOTU since console launch.. oh wait since the beginning of this game
    lies-everywhere-meme.jpeg
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on June 11, 2015 5:07PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You forgot the popcorn!

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Cossbysweater
    BigM wrote: »
    You have to laugh the thread says PC yet people talk console. Think P3ZZL3 proved his point.

It's a joke to think that anything other than this was the intended result.
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    beavis-buthead-popcorn.gif
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    Xendyn wrote: »

SMH

WOLFHOUND GATEd8accc90805f23567bad2efb5449d731b6bb125392722b6e9766df30571a2414.jpg

Crud sorry man, I'm slackin.
    Been goin with cute lately
    cute-animals-pug-dog-puppy-playing-attacking-animated-gif-pics.gif
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well noticing you are from console side of course you won't get it. Talk to you again in a year you may understand then. :smirk:
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is our target audience folks ^^^

Let's turn that frown upside down!!

jfep.gif
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crazy_about_popcorn.gif
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    crazy_about_popcorn.gif

OH MAN she scared me and wet my pants!

Please have respect for us seniors!!!
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    LBt6j.gif
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC/NA
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D

Guys, guys, this just in from the Xbone AMA over at reddit.
    You should hear info about future content shortly after E3, which is next week. Stay tuned!

After E3 is the new After Consoles.

I can't breathe, this is too hilarious.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And they tell console first
    Brilliant

sad-pop-corn-cartoon-vector-illustration-43502134.jpg

PC/NA
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by PBpsy on June 11, 2015 6:41PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Faulgor wrote: »
    :D

Guys, guys, this just in from the Xbone AMA over at reddit.
    You should hear info about future content shortly after E3, which is next week. Stay tuned!

After E3 is the new After Consoles.

I can't breathe, this is too hilarious.

Noooooooo...........

ka5ysn.gif

:'(
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How I imagine us PC users reading these threads about not having text chat and asking for stuff that we have addons for...

i3K1nMkuEtBeR.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

fox_jumps_in_head_first-150809.gif
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Muizer wrote: »

fox_jumps_in_head_first-150809.gif

That is so freaking AWESOME. :o
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.baa-Cute-Cat-In-A-Popcorn-Bowl.jpg

Edited by nastuug on June 11, 2015 7:00PM
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rwWuqB5.gif

This discussion has been closed.