Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorkhan wrote: »
    This is one of the saddest things I have seen, and of course it had to be the first thing I ran into while finding myself on the forums.

I have been excited for an MMO that I can not only play on my console, but one that will support a controller well and one that I can play with friends who don't have a decent setup - and this is the thing that I have to walk into. I know it's really hip these days to complain about mods, roll your eyes and say "oh, we're not doing anything" but by starting and participating in a thread like this - you know exactly what you're doing.

Real nice introduction to the community guys.

LOL

giphy.gif

Double lol indeed.
  • redskins08ub17_ESO
    I'm a PC and console guy, I played ESO beta and played at launch/early release through about August 2014 (stopped really playing a lot closer to July). I loved the game, but yes, it was broken from the get go and still hasn't been fixed.

I understand being upset about the lack of attention to the PC platform. Especially since said lack of attention, especially to PvP has ruined end game and also paying a monthly sub before the game went F2P.

My question to all of the PC players in here is: Why? Why did you continue to force yourselves to suffer through all the [snip]? Why not just cancel your sub and not play the game? Why waste your time?

And yes, it's your time and money to do with as you please. Not jumping on any of you guys at all. Personally, when I had enough of the [snip], I cancelled my sub and dabbled around some other MMORPGs and console games. I'd periodically check the forums on here, usually about once a month or so, to see if anything had changed. Hoping it had to come back.

[snip]

You should want the consoles to work smoothly, then PC might get attention again and hopefully fixed. That's what I'm hoping for at least.

[edited for baiting & profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 4, 2024 11:55AM
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

What it proves is we have a sense of humor and are havin a little fun with popcorn.
    futurama-popcorn-o.gif

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 28, 2024 6:29PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because it's more fun to laugh at all the stuff we Knew was going to happen together?

Lol With popcorn

laughing-popcorn-man-13689312.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Watching..........

e1eyxi.gif

Surreptitiously >:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a PC and console guy, I played ESO beta and played at launch/early release through about August 2014 (stopped really playing a lot closer to July). I loved the game, but yes, it was broken from the get go and still hasn't been fixed.

I understand being upset about the lack of attention to the PC platform. Especially since said lack of attention, especially to PvP has ruined end game and also paying a monthly sub before the game went F2P.

My question to all of the PC players in here is: Why? Why did you continue to force yourselves to suffer through all the [snip]? Why not just cancel your sub and not play the game? Why waste your time?

And yes, it's your time and money to do with as you please. Not jumping on any of you guys at all. Personally, when I had enough of the [snip], I cancelled my sub and dabbled around some other MMORPGs and console games. I'd periodically check the forums on here, usually about once a month or so, to see if anything had changed. Hoping it had to come back.

[snip]

You should want the consoles to work smoothly, then PC might get attention again and hopefully fixed. That's what I'm hoping for at least.

HUH so you mean waiting over a year and helping pay for the console work and then expecting just a little love and understanding with a few words to us what will happen now with US the PC/MAC players is being a moron. LOL OK RIGHT!

Case in point, yesterday PC/MAC was having major lag issues even the forums went down, not one word about PC/MAC every word was about consoles when it was affecting us ALL!

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 4, 2024 11:56AM
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's not ruined yet!!! We can save it!!!!

popcorn.gif

Anyone besides me really want to give this guy a haircut?
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

It's not ruined yet!!! We can save it!!!!

popcorn.gif

Anyone besides me really want to give this guy a haircut?

Noooooooo! Not Moss's 'fro!

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well this went downhill quickly lol.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon guys, too much seriousness going on, let's get back to silly!!!!!

that-is-scary-dude.gif
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

tumblr_ldbqtnQojJ1qzp2x4o1_1280.jpg
    Edited by PBpsy on June 11, 2015 3:09PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »

tumblr_ldbqtnQojJ1qzp2x4o1_1280.jpg

LOL love what you did there.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    and MOAR popcorn!

tumblr_m1og3mTJ2M1ql141xo1_400.gif

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    funny_cats-31894.gif

Here we go. Cats cure all woes.

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    funny_cats-31894.gif

Here we go. Cats cure all woes.

Nah, not a big fan of cats to be honest.

Dogs on the other hand are just awesome.

8394339944_e38fe05653_b.jpg

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Zenimax wrote:

But a note of apology. At launch, millions of players around the world were eager to explore Tamriel. The overwhelming demand caused delays for some players trying to log in. We jumped on the problem, but we’re truly sorry for any frustration or inconvenience any of you are experiencing. We are working around the clock to address these issues.
    and

Server Capacity: While we have established large data centers to support a huge player population, the millions of active players now in ESOTU may require increased server capacity to reduce queues and alleviate any server performance issues. This is being investigated as a priority for us.

You can see that here > http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/06/10/esotu-console-launch-update

MILLIONS sure thing

MILLIONS OF PLAYERS WOWOW

maxresdefault.jpg&sa=X&ved=0CAkQ8wdqFQoTCIf66M_4h8YCFQM-FAodSlUAhA&usg=AFQjCNGyEbqK2rJqYdzYhfyvP5zw_yUORA
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on June 11, 2015 3:21PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they only commented because we are making fun of the consoles lol cant be doing that now can we since, you know, PC was put on the back burner for consoles.....
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dog-shaming-ghostbusters-edition-55750.jpg

Pet shaming, are we?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Noooo not the doggies!

April-23-2013-22-10-50-j.jpg

PC/NA
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Noooo not the doggies!

April-23-2013-22-10-50-j.jpg

Awww poor sad dog. I want to hug him :(
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorthax wrote: »
    [snip]

[snip]

Spot on sir!

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 28, 2024 6:38PM
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the interesting threads with ideas and bug reports ... all this is going away in the forum flood of console....

afd6b4652c16908fed0020b98cbb2af0.jpg&sa=X&ved=0CAkQ8wdqFQoTCO31hI78h8YCFQu4FAodPMoAhw&usg=AFQjCNE-ePckOmD04iObSXdimnFJ-TPPbw
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on June 11, 2015 3:36PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SAD-DOG.jpg
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    All the interesting threads with ideas and bug reports ... all this is going away in the forum flood of console....

afd6b4652c16908fed0020b98cbb2af0.jpg&sa=X&ved=0CAkQ8wdqFQoTCO31hI78h8YCFQu4FAodPMoAhw&usg=AFQjCNE-ePckOmD04iObSXdimnFJ-TPPbw

One thing that also has bothered me/we as in PC/MAC players have posted great ideas in the last year. Granted if they would of taken part in these threads it would of helped a lot. But it saddens me that not one of those great posts have ever become a sticky in here!
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    Keep it ALIVE!!

674996858817083977.gif
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    MJ-Popcorn.gif

Just gonna leave this here. And let me add, this console launch is mighty fun :smiley:
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rammi wrote: »
    Keep it ALIVE!!

674996858817083977.gif

cute-animals-pug-dog-puppy-playing-attacking-animated-gif-pics.gif
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep it ALIVE!!

674996858817083977.gif

182.gif.pagespeed.ce.S3pBqCa_-uIzmgdYgErP.gif
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep it ALIVE!!

674996858817083977.gif

Omg pug pug pug!

Sadly I must retire to get some pickup footage for a film until around midnight.

I'll be back.
    Edited by JD2013 on June 11, 2015 3:51PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigM wrote: »
    Gorthax wrote: »
    [snip]

[snip]

Spot on sir!

@BigM *bows* ty ty :)

[edited to remove quote]