Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're not the only one, everything is sluggish.

Also the Quit threads are arriving...
    Now who had that popcorn machine?
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Am I the only one having issues with the forum even loading? Actually was playing another MMO and got kind of to a point where it just wasn't ESO so went to log in ESO, still waiting for it to patch and I come here and it seems the forums are getting overloaded.

Maybe I should go back to the other MMO again now that my rose colored glasses are off.

No, I'm feeling the forum lag as well. As for coming back....

funny-pictures-auto-592984.jpeg
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reverse-1328724228_raccoon_eating_popcorn.gif
    I kind of feel warm and fuzzy inside. The warmth of schadenfreude... I know I am a bad person :D

Dude I find myself feeling that way too. I actually was gonna try to type out shadenfreude but didn't know the spelling. Love that word. Leave it to the Germans.

Oh and....

indiana-jones-popcorn.gif
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on June 11, 2015 2:35AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fatalyis wrote: »
    Am I the only one having issues with the forum even loading? Actually was playing another MMO and got kind of to a point where it just wasn't ESO so went to log in ESO, still waiting for it to patch and I come here and it seems the forums are getting overloaded.

Maybe I should go back to the other MMO again now that my rose colored glasses are off.

No, I'm feeling the forum lag as well. As for coming back....

funny-pictures-auto-592984.jpeg

Yeah. Every time I want to love ESO, it slaps me in the face with all of the things that drive me away.

At least I came to the forums at the right time to see the entertainment here.
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    You're not the only one, everything is sluggish.

Also the Quit threads are arriving...
    Now who had that popcorn machine?

Gotcha covered
    pb-120102-popcorn-6p.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of feel warm and fuzzy inside. The warmth of schadenfreude... I know I am a bad person :D

Dude I find myself feeling that way too. I actually was gonna try to type out shadenfreude but didn't know the spelling. Love that word. Leave it to the Germans.

Oh and....

After all the popcorn gotta keep the breath fresh with some
    schadenfreude_mints.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heishi wrote: »

Oh and....

After all the popcorn gotta keep the breath fresh with some
    schadenfreude_mints.jpg

LOL...grrrr we need a LOL BUTTON!!!!
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's just face it folks. EVERYONE loves popcorn, Schadenfreude or not :)

cb7d8a62acb13e9b4e6ca076be251061.jpg
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3347565.jpg
    Hehe loving the comments on this thread, and agree with them.

Consoles are a cash grab as they know the PC playerbase are dwindling, due to many many many issues that, well, I do not have to state them here do I?

It does amuse me seeing a number of complaints on the forums from the varying console players, but it does irritate me somewhat at the speed at which Zeni are addressing problems, yet ignoring us.............Still..........

Nice to see where your priorities lie Zeni, but still kudos on the parts of the game that is amazing, hopefully yet somehow I doubt it going by past history, all the issues will be fixed.

Game stability is vital.

Your loyal PC playerbase have been around considerably longer, deal with our problems first.
    Edited by SHADOW2KK on June 11, 2015 8:23AM
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone last night on TS was saying that they had reliable information that DLC will be announced at E3. Somewhat dubious of this statement...or at least....I question that anything will actually be available around that date.

I suspect it will be the same as what you guys had last year, where they announced all the new zones mid/end last year and nothing happened. They will announce but the release date won;t be until much later this year.

I'm intrigued on how they are going to do the pricing structure on the DLC. I might even re-sub if the prices on the mounts and riding lessons are anything to go by, because £75 to get a fully skilled horse is not good value for money. For a whole new area and environment, I cant see it being any less than £30-40.

• NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this another peasant trap?
    Has everyone given the PC master race password?
  • Veridiano02
    Veridiano02
    ✭✭
    Well, I'm playing in PC. Yesterday went to a trial... I've crafted some things for friends, and even went to a veteran dungeon.

By my side is the XBOXOne... Downloading... And... Donwloading... And... Downloading. In 40 hours ESO is still at 80%.

It's quite funny, actually.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this has absolutely no bearing on the whole master race discussion (and I use the term discussion loosely) but I found it funny :)

https://youtu.be/d0dbJj6x0eU

• ZOS_MaryB
    Hi, everyone. We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Let's just face it folks. EVERYONE loves popcorn, Schadenfreude or not :)

cb7d8a62acb13e9b4e6ca076be251061.jpg

This would be a bad example for lack of Schadenfreude.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Inappropriate Content and Language]
    Edited by ZOS_ArtG on June 11, 2015 1:58PM
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually took a break from the game, waiting for them to finish with all this console stuff but I couldn't resist the lure of the forums. They haven't been this active since release. It's very entertaining watching all the topics we've beaten to death being brought up anew.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this has absolutely no bearing on the whole master race discussion (and I use the term discussion loosely) but I found it funny :)

https://youtu.be/d0dbJj6x0eU

OK I get it, lets go and hug all the people at ZoS. That may actually work. :smiley:
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not saying that it would work, but you never know.

And welcome to the thread MaryB.

Ironically, you actual post in this particular thread has little bearing as the thread is for PC Players. There is no acrimony here and nor can this thread get de-railed as it was never "railed" in the first place :D lol

• Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_me1zcizK1Y1qkvx33o1_500.gif
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MaryB wrote: »
    Hi, everyone. We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!

[snip]

A wholehearted thank you for the lotion from an Argonian player. Its a *** to stay moist outside of Shadowfen. :D

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 28, 2024 6:25PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No relation to PC Master Race either but a tenuous link to Popcorn........

And made me laugh. :)

https://youtu.be/AvDvTnTGjgQ

Also got all my fingers and toes crossed hoping for an announcement AND an expected release date for some new content at E3 .

I am really missing playing but atm there is nothing to grab my interest, especially as I have brand new content to play elsewhere.

I have 2 VR14's, a VR13 and a low level character BUT the character I enjoy most and feel is my best effort has done pretty much everything.......

I kept myself amused for a good while solo-ing a lot of the group based play however I have now got nothing that makes me want to log-in and this has been compounded by the fact that many of my usual grouping pals have also stopped playing......

As it appears many of the PC problems have transferred to console, I must admit I am worried we may have a longer than desirable wait for that much needed new content. :(
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was under the impression rails ruin immersion :smile:
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tumblr_me1fay0blK1qjn6b1o2_250.gif
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorkhan wrote: »

tumblr_me1fay0blK1qjn6b1o2_250.gif

Oh man thanks for ruining my morning with his pic. I can't stand that kid. :smile:
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • granty2008cyb16_ESO
    My favorite thing is the mods updated every hour on the hour what was going on with the login issues. PC users rarely even get one update never multiple updates within a few hours. We see where ZOS loyalties lie eh? lol

^ This.

From invaluable cash-cow beta-testers to red-headed stepchild in 24 hours.

All The Best

this
    Meh!
  • granty2008cyb16_ESO
    please add different treads !
    Meh!
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

is there a "track" for this topic? :P
    didnt think we could go off it
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buster42 wrote: »
    [snip]

LOL

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 28, 2024 6:26PM
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    So, it appears they are now queue'in people on the Console platforms. Not sure if xbox or psn or merged.

We know that circa 115k of copies where purchased then as a minimum based on the queue. IF so, that's a healthy $7m in revenue. Wonder how that stacks up in their spreadsheet?

Zenimax wrote:

But a note of apology. At launch, millions of players around the world were eager to explore Tamriel. The overwhelming demand caused delays for some players trying to log in. We jumped on the problem, but we’re truly sorry for any frustration or inconvenience any of you are experiencing. We are working around the clock to address these issues.
    and

Server Capacity: While we have established large data centers to support a huge player population, the millions of active players now in ESOTU may require increased server capacity to reduce queues and alleviate any server performance issues. This is being investigated as a priority for us.

You can see that here > http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/06/10/esotu-console-launch-update

MILLIONS sure thing
    Edited by Alcast on June 11, 2015 1:24PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

is there a "track" for this topic? :P
    didnt think we could go off it

Ya I think the point of this thread is that there's no point. It's just been fun mostly. Then the occasional console person jumps in to complain. It's priceless.

eating-popcornbowlpopcorn-gifbunny.gif
This discussion has been closed.