Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorkhan wrote: »
    mdhammond wrote: »
    @PB Every page is full of console hate lmao. Are you kidding me? Go back and read

tumblr_me1xdw68HY1rz9dli.gif

Lol nice.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lorkhan wrote: »
    @PB Every page is full of console hate lmao. Are you kidding me? Go back and read

tumblr_me1xdw68HY1rz9dli.gif

Yah That was my reaction also .Don't really see the hate.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_nc4y1uY1qW1qzizmho1_500.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kili_popcorn.jpg
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

How them addons working out for you.......can you handle all that infor......oh wait........

You guys will NEVER know if something is broke because you will never be able to tell lol Oh wait....thats up to us too.....

Soooooo that means if WE (the pc players) stop reporting broken things because we can see them thanks to addons, you console people would be screwed?

hmmmm......to report broken stuff or not too lol

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 28, 2024 6:56PM
  • dmegnin
    dmegnin
    Soul Shriven
    O Rly?
    anigif_enhanced-28715-1401816061-3.gif
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gif-slow-loris-eating-popcorn-004.gif
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it safe yet?

104fddw.jpg

Have the bad people gone?
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Is it safe yet?

104fddw.jpg

come-out-and-play.jpg
  • mdhammond
    mdhammond
    ✭✭✭
    @ Gorthax. And as I said Ty for being our beta testers and giving us a better product. I'm glad you all have the option to join us. And as far as add ons? No Ty I'll pass. They will add counters and all to console eventually I'm sure
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Popcorn_%28play%29.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ Gorthax. And as I said Ty for being our beta testers and giving us a better product. I'm glad you all have the option to join us. And as far as add ons? No Ty I'll pass. They will add counters and all to console eventually I'm sure

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20000-1362252751-0.gif
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    Is it safe yet?

104fddw.jpg

come-out-and-play.jpg

admiral_ackbar_says_its_a_trap-590x280.jpg

Edited by PBpsy on June 11, 2015 8:39PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • mdhammond
    mdhammond
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not that ***, I play for fun. If I don't like my build I'll change it. No need to sit around with adding up a bunch of counters and doing the math to see if it's spot on, have fun with that
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

jfep.gif

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 28, 2024 6:56PM
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not that ***, I play for fun. If I don't like my build I'll change it. No need to sit around with adding up a bunch of counters and doing the math to see if it's spot on, have fun with that

Clay-Fox-Eating-Popcorn.gif
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

Give it another week or two. If it continues like it is now, they already stated they will look into creating console forums.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 4, 2024 11:39AM
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol MOAR!!!! MOAR!! MOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!

This stuff makes me giddy.

excited_stewie_family_guy.gif
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    Is it safe yet?

104fddw.jpg

come-out-and-play.jpg

admiral_ackbar_says_its_a_trap-590x280.jpg

30w0zmw.gif
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run while you still can, @mdhammond.

the_cheetah_can_run_faster_than_any_other_land_animal_as_fast_as_70_to_75_mph_in_short_bursts_covering_distances_up_to_1600_feet_and_has_the_ability_to_accelerate_from_0_to_62_mph_in_three_seconds-52634.gif
  • mdhammond
    mdhammond
    ✭✭✭
    But in all seriousness ya I don't know what it's been like for PC users and I wish you all got the responses you deserve. After all you all put in the work and have been the loyal fan base. I want ESO to prosper across all platforms, TES 3 got me into RPGs and I've been addicted every since, I want it to be successful. I probably would of got into PC gaming myself but asking for a gaming rig wasn't an option in my house growing up lol
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

Yet if I said this I would be reading my warning right now. :smirk:

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 4, 2024 11:40AM
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But in all seriousness ya I don't know what it's been like for PC users and I wish you all got the responses you deserve. After all you all put in the work and have been the loyal fan base. I want ESO to prosper across all platforms, TES 3 got me into RPGs and I've been addicted every since, I want it to be successful. I probably would of got into PC gaming myself but asking for a gaming rig wasn't an option in my house growing up lol

Now there's a reasonable post!!!

No gif for you!!!
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on June 11, 2015 8:55PM
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would just keep those comments to a minimum, especially here on the forums. There's a nasty bitterness felt towards ZOS by many PC community members, and your comments come off as baiting.
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    The last two pages reminded me of this. @mdhammond

family-guy-mom.gif
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would just keep those comments to a minimum, especially here on the forums. There's a nasty bitterness felt towards ZOS by many PC community members, and your comments come off as baiting.

nah, nothing wrong with that one or I would have givin him some popcorn. He dialed it back.
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    They launch the console version and most console players immediately ask for that same crap that we wanted for more that a year.

Well, that's OK because the AMA Reddit convo has @ZOS staff saying they will be adding more "requested features" to the Console UI.

Us PC Players are being treated like the proverbial red-headed step-child again.

All The Best

It won't stop I still say our game is on the way out. Nothing else really makes sense. They are showing us by not responding to us one time in the last 24 hours. Heck even when we were having major issues on PC/MAC side they do and only update in a console post.

Here guys go read the console forum we are updating there. Yep we are the bottom of the barrel. But one thing is for sure they loved our green to get to this point! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭

nah, nothing wrong with that one or I would have givin him some popcorn. He dialed it back.

I didn't mean that comment in specific; my bad. I meant his previous comments and why they are being viewed as flaming/baiting.
    Edited by nastuug on June 11, 2015 9:00PM
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rammi wrote: »
    The last two pages reminded me of this. @mdhammond

family-guy-mom.gif

LOL... I have this as my ring tone when my Mother calls me!!!
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't mean that comment in specific; my bad. I meant his previous comments and why they are being viewed as flaming/baiting.

Ahhhh, totally agree. I put out 3 gifs in 60 seconds. Personal best.
This discussion has been closed.