Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

@Bouvin I understand... bahaha.. all the time I'm like "why is X missing" "oh right.. that's an add-on" lol

Ya.. my "aha" moment was when I wanted to see how my time I had left on some Nirnhood research when the copy occurred. I couldn't find it.. couldn't find it.. then realized I had to go to a blacksmithing station. LOL
  • Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eivar wrote: »

So who else is ecite for fallout4? :p

Me! Me! Me!

However, I will have to cope until game of the year edition is released. Idk about pc, I've played all the TES games and Fallouts on console and bought Skyrim right on release...the result was dead companions and quest that would not progress(no downloadable fix at the time), and I never even finished the game hating Skyrim more than any other Bethesda release.

So we will wait until the good edition is released and play on PC only :D
    If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    IF you were on EU @MissBizz I'd suggest you come run DSA with us tonight :)

@BigM Coca-Cola once contained an estimated nine milligrams of cocaine per glass back in 1903 :) Fact.

On a side not, nothing personal, but your repetitive posts about how "ZOS You owe us an answer about PC/MAC DLC blah blah" is getting quite irritating.

Yeah I agree that is why I have to go back in game and shut the heck up. It irritates me also. :smiley:
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone share some popcorn, I'm all out
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bertenburnyb16_ESO

michael-jackson-pop-corn-01.jpg

Oh and on the note of Wayrest vet pledge today, woo! It's the easiest IMO as well, I haven't done fungal or Crypt of Hearts yet though
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Agobi
    Agobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone point out the "genius" who thought mixing PC and console players in one big forumpile was a good idea?

Now where is my cake [snip]!! :D

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 28, 2024 6:23PM
  • LucyferLightbringer
    LucyferLightbringer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they'll literally get buried under refund requests muahahahahahaha >:)
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This almost makes up for one year of paying to beta test this buggy, laggy, and poorly designed experience. All of our bug reports and money and wedding dress crown store purchases and this STILL happens. You can't buy your way out of poor design and mismanagement.

But enough of that. Its....

popcorntime-640x389.jpg
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    i just came here for the popcorn gifs

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dafox187 wrote: »

giphy.gif

Edited by nastuug on June 10, 2015 8:02PM
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20061228040909
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dafox187 wrote: »

Don't want to disappoint.

giphy.gif

• Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    benny-rondo.gif
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agobi wrote: »
    Someone point out the "genius" who thought mixing PC and console players in one big forumpile was a good idea?

Now where is my cake da**it!! :D

The cake is a lie!!!!

Also, you shall have your cake....

Soon(tm)
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon swap........need I say more for console issues LOL! Horrible placement with no way to fix it unless ZoS deems a different location better........ANYTHING is better! I tried console for 10 minutes....logged off.....went back to pc.....played for 20 minutes and realized how bored I was of the game lately and logged off.

EYE NEEDS CONTENTS!
  • dRudE
    dRudE
    ✭✭✭
    Any game that takes players away from WoW is good! I don't honestly care how you play this game PC/console, b2p/subbed... I respect you all, because your here, and not playing WoW! :)
    ~Necrow
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

weird.
    Gorthax wrote: »
    Weapon swap........need I say more for console issues LOL! Horrible placement with no way to fix it unless ZoS deems a different location better........ANYTHING is better! I tried console for 10 minutes....logged off.....went back to pc.....played for 20 minutes and realized how bored I was of the game lately and logged off.

EYE NEEDS CONTENTS!

reverse-1328724228_raccoon_eating_popcorn.gif
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on June 10, 2015 8:54PM
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    redcomyn wrote: »
    If ESO can't survive without the console users, then the game deserves to die. And if it did, then maybe the pc game companies would stop catering to the console users.

These are strawman arguments.

The game was already promised at launch for 3 platforms. They took preorders. They had no choice but to make sure the game got released. They had more problems than expected it seems so they have to focus more on the console development than they planned.

When they learned they wouldn't make their target release date for consoles, refunding and cancelling console development wasn't an option.

Perhaps you would have preferred if they postponed the PC launch until the console builds were ready? That way PC players would have no period of being ignored. They would just wait 14 months longer or so until release day.
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dRudE wrote: »
    Any game that takes players away from WoW is good! I don't honestly care how you play this game PC/console, b2p/subbed... I respect you all, because your here, and not playing WoW! :)

WoW is garbage anyways lol
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    while I was getting popcorn I picked up one of these

91lM9dLfsNL._SL1500_.jpgPOPCORN FOR EVERYONEAJoIeZ8.gif
    Gorthax wrote: »

EYE NEEDS CONTENTS!

lol after I saw how horrible controller layout is, I just stood in the starting city on my striped senche for a half hour having newbies be awed by my presence and laughing my ass off when they try to fight guards :P
    Edited by bertenburnyb16_ESO on June 10, 2015 9:46PM
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone share some popcorn, I'm all out

Just bought a 12 pack Orville Redenbache with Garlic Parmesan, let me pop ya a bag. :smile:
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minimal Popcorn........

33otu69.gif

Maximum Cute.......

and Aawwww. :)

2mnq39t.gif

When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    redcomyn wrote: »
    If ESO can't survive without the console users, then the game deserves to die. And if it did, then maybe the pc game companies would stop catering to the console users.

These are strawman arguments.

The game was already promised at launch for 3 platforms. They took preorders. They had no choice but to make sure the game got released. They had more problems than expected it seems so they have to focus more on the console development than they planned.

When they learned they wouldn't make their target release date for consoles, refunding and cancelling console development wasn't an option.

Perhaps you would have preferred if they postponed the PC launch until the console builds were ready? That way PC players would have no period of being ignored. They would just wait 14 months longer or so until release day.

Really... Ok, if anything these would be red herring arguments, not straw man if you're going to pick at it. Straw man implies one party is distorting or twisting another party's in such a way as to present it in a false light. "ZOS promised console would run at a steady 30fps" would be straw man as them mentioned console running at 30fps being a target not a promise.

"ZOS said 'play the way you want' but I can't play the way I want" would be another example since the implication of the "play the way you want" statement has the implication that you play the way you want within the parameters of the game, not zooming around in a ferrari as a zebra because that's how you wanna play.

Your statement also falls under straw man as it is baseless and presents a false representation of ZOS's statements. ZOS did not promise 3 platforms it promised 4: Mac, PC, PS4, and XB1. ZOS in official statements classifies Mac and PC as separate platforms.

You also have no idea if they had to focus more on console development or not. IIRC the only statement I've seen has been that major patches would be slower because they have to develop for more platforms.

The last comment really isn't an argument at all and contradicts the whole rest of what you said. "Perhaps you would have preferred if they postponed the PC launch until the console builds were ready?" yet just prior you didn't even pose postponing console launch as an option. Why? They've pushed major content patches back a month to make sure it was ready. Other games have pushed back release dates. People get mad, but get over it quickly when they get to enjoy the results.

Anyway
    sorre%2BIm%2Blate%2Bhad%2Bto%2Bget%2Benough%2Bpopcorn%2Bfor%2Ball%2Bof%2Bus.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying every minute of their suffering....

post-55199-George-Clooney-Frances-McDorma-Uv28.gif
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I kind of feel warm and fuzzy inside. The warmth of schadenfreude... I know I am a bad person :D
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    That's amazing! I still refuse to go to trials or DSA, I have this odd thing where I won't do any of that until I compelte Caldwell Gold. I also hit VR12 last night... and only half done Rivenspire... 2 more full zones to go... hahaha

you should check them out great fun we took my friend as a healer to veteran dsa he was V3 at the time and we cleared it. so don't be overly worried about your level good play counts for a lot.

Back on topic yeah the forums and fb posts from console are great :) might forgo popcorn for some chips and dip. so glad I joined the master race because there was no way I was waiting to play an elder scrolls game.
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aek5z.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bringing this to the first page because well....getting claustrophobic with these console threads popping through. I need a safe place :)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one having issues with the forum even loading? Actually was playing another MMO and got kind of to a point where it just wasn't ESO so went to log in ESO, still waiting for it to patch and I come here and it seems the forums are getting overloaded.

Maybe I should go back to the other MMO again now that my rose colored glasses are off.
This discussion has been closed.