Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Kerioko
    Kerioko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Concerning updated content.....

flying%20mount_zps052wmwbn.png

And while I waste the day watching forums.....

popcorn_zpsph9tag7c.jpg
    Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets - Argonian mNB Tank/Heals (PVP)
    Strawberry Semifreddo - Dunmer mSorc DPS // Sunny D-Light - Breton mTemp Heals
    Peanut Butter Sandwich - Orc sDK DPS // Kellogg's Frosted Flakes - Argonian mWard Tank/Heals (PVE)
    Cor-Leonis
    friendship - integrity - perseverance
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought for sure it was one of you who made this post as a joke about console players not knowing what an MMO is.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/174951/mmo-yes-rpg-not-so-much#latest

• Skiserony
    Skiserony
    ✭✭✭
    I love this thread haha :D
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have to maintain our image as elitist PC gamers. Now that console players have ESO, I think I need to go build a new rig to really push the limits just so I can laugh at their crappy graphics some more.
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Right PC masters (and mistresses) I'm home and heading into EU Megaserver. Have a good evening and I'll revive this thread tomorrow morning :)

In the mean time.....I suspect some people in @ZOS after today might feel a bit like this:

1283941777_watermelon-slingshot-to-the-face.gif

@P3ZZL3 You ***. I just spit coffee all over my desk at that one! LOL
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seinfeld-popcorn-gif.gif?gs=a
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    @P3ZZL3 You ***. I just spit coffee all over my desk at that one! LOL

giphy.gif
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I thought for sure it was one of you who made this post as a joke about console players not knowing what an MMO is.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/174951/mmo-yes-rpg-not-so-much#latest

My reactions to that thread

635515967163120478318194316_michaelscott.gif

The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rammi wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »

My reactions to that thread

635515967163120478318194316_michaelscott.gif

Yeah. This is shaping up to be quite an entertaining launch. :)
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But then when you peer into ZOS and look at the break room...

200.gif

• nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always pictured them like this:

chapellecrack-300x300.gif
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bet they are like bob
    CakjE.png
  • blossy
    blossy
    ✭✭
    They said this is the official "Console" forum section now.
    PC-related stuff has no place here.
    Edited by blossy on June 10, 2015 2:24PM
  • Hlaadriel
    Hlaadriel
    ✭✭✭
    Well I do suspect some of the devs @Zos having that same feeling every developer (and I really mean every) developer had at least once (but more often several times) when reading his own code

tumblr_inline_np8lducEbP1raprkq_500.gif
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @P3ZZL3 I browsed some AD lands last night. Rawl didn't have a single person in it. It was a peaceful lagfree experience on console. Then I went to Vuhkelguard. I lagged, heard lots of things I didn't want to, transported back to Rawl... then turned on my PC.

Everyone, let's all take a moment to take extra good care of your keyboard and mouse today. They really are underappreciated. <3 Only know you love them when you let them go.. (and then you go right back)

Oh, and how do I get the horns hands going on? It's a sweet bug but I really have no idea how to reproduce it.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blossy wrote: »
    They said this is the official "Console" forum section now.
    PC-related stuff has no place here.

Yeah, you wish. ;)
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite thing is the mods updated every hour on the hour what was going on with the login issues. PC users rarely even get one update never multiple updates within a few hours. We see where ZOS loyalties lie eh? lol

^ This.

From invaluable cash-cow beta-testers to red-headed stepchild in 24 hours.

All The Best

Pretty much.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • Eivar
    Eivar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played in over a month at this point, I love the game but the whole, everything is on hold for console release irked me, so i'm waiting til they start fixing things again in the pc version before I hop back in. Though there is an expansion for a different mmo coming out this month so I may be quite a bit longer.

So who else is ecite for fallout4? :p
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eivar wrote: »

Me!
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played in over a month at this point, I love the game but the whole, everything is on hold for console release irked me, so i'm waiting til they start fixing things again in the pc version before I hop back in. Though there is an expansion for a different mmo coming out this month so I may be quite a bit longer.

Refuse to buy another game from either company until they start respecting us more. In stead of throwing us under the bus only for our money.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Eivar
    Eivar
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigM wrote: »

Refuse to buy another game from either company until they start respecting us more. In stead of throwing us under the bus only for our money.

While I sympathize with your sentiment, that's like refusing to drink Pepsi because you bought a stale bag of Fritos, zos and Bethesda are owned by the same parent company but don't necessarily have much to do with each other.
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigM wrote: »

While I sympathize with your sentiment, that's like refusing to drink Pepsi because you bought a stale bag of Fritos, zos and Bethesda are owned by the same parent company but don't necessarily have much to do with each other.

LOL funny part about your comment. Is my dad owned a store for over 22 years. Back in 60's coke (my drink of choice) went on strike and I switched to Pepsi. Never drank another Coke again. Of course the rumor back then they were forced to take the coco leaf out of it, that was only a rumor. :smiley:
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question:

What's today's vet pledge guys? Trying to plan my evening from work ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF you were on EU @MissBizz I'd suggest you come run DSA with us tonight :)

@BigM Coca-Cola once contained an estimated nine milligrams of cocaine per glass back in 1903 :) Fact.

On a side not, nothing personal, but your repetitive posts about how "ZOS You owe us an answer about PC/MAC DLC blah blah" is getting quite irritating.
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on June 10, 2015 4:28PM

• Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    im reading em too. so much for office productivity.

now, for the record, i sincerely HOPE they're happy comments.... i think it's great. if ZOS fails the console, then we'll all be

Unfortunately, they mostly consist of:
    • I can't log in for hours straight because of login error.
    • Why aren't my friends on PSN/Xbone network showing in my friends list
    • Why is there not text chat? It's impossible to listen to 10 pre-pubescent teens screaming in their mics and understand any of it.
    • I'm not receiving my imperial edition/starter pack items
    • Game has major FPS drops and hitching (PS4)
    • I can't see my group members, although we are standing next to each other and I can see the "carrot" floating where they should be standing (which has been a problem on PC since launch, still unfixed)
    • What is the point of giving my character a name if people can only see my PSN/XBONE gamer tag? Because no one can see my character's name ever....
    • Why can't I remap the controls?
    • I have a hearing impairment, and no text chat basically means I have NO WAY TO COMMUNICATE with other players. Lack of subtitles means I dunno what NPCs are saying other than the dialogue box.
    • When I enter [area X] to do [quest X] my game crashes. EVERY TIME.
    • Cannot interact with Quest NPCs
    • Group finder tool is crap

My guess..Don't expect ANY DLC or fixes for PC anytime soon...

That said. I had a dream last night I was able to install Wykkyd's add-ons on the PS4 and it made the game worth playing on console. Unfortunately, it was just a dream... :(
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muizer wrote: »
    survivor1.gif

^^^ THis... is so awesome.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww @P3ZZL3 You know I refuse to do it before I finish gold ;) And actually, awhile back I contemplated making an EU toon, couldn't copy the game files over to prevent a brand new download so kind of gave up. May do that though.. what faction is bumpin' over there? ;)

@Bouvin I understand... bahaha.. all the time I'm like "why is X missing" "oh right.. that's an add-on" lol
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I'm tired of posting in console threads I needed a meme moment before I get back in the game (the actual game, not the forum end game).
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Question:

What's today's vet pledge guys? Trying to plan my evening from work ;)

Wayrest Sewars!! Easiest one imo.
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im just still waiting for new content you know..
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
This discussion has been closed.